Start by marking “Saga #22” as Want to Read:
Saga #22

Saga #22

(Saga (Single Issues) #22)

The family is tested.
Published August 27th 2014 by Image

To ask other readers questions about Saga #22, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saga #22

Alexa
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm always amazed at the all the feelings these 32 pages can get from me. I laugh, I get sad, I get so angry... that's something most books can't even accomplish and these issues always do.

I won't rehash the plot. I can't say I'm happy with Alana, but come on! Marko was supposed to be solid! I'm so sad and angry right now.

And reading single issues is still killing me.

⊱ Poppy ⊰
Oct 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, reviewed, manga
Emmmm ...

They are really growing apart ..

I don't think they will survive .. shit !!

Even Marko is saying Ginny's aka that evil dance teachers name in his sleep.

and Alaana, she is just making everything impossible. She is making her self apart from Marko.

Btw another shoe has dropped, and i don't even have a slightest idea;

what the hell is that psycho is doing here and ordering to be on air???

TO BE HONEST I don't want to read the next chapter :(

I think Marko will go to that bitch :'( After that t
Sandra
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
HIGHLIGHT OF THE ISSUE: MARRIAGE SUCKS

I really like Marco and Alana and it breaks me heart that they are going through shit like this. Marriage sucks. I guess it's one of the reasons why I don't think I'll ever get married. LOL. Just kidding.

I hate that Alana is doing drugs and that Marco can't do anything about it - aside from throwing the groceries at Alana's face. Which is not supposed to be funny, because hello it's called domestic violence, but I did find it funny.

I wish this couple would
Irene Sim
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alana & Marko, just get a grip on your personal stuff. There's big problems coming your way!
Leiera Monae
Aug 31, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: comic-books
WARNING! Major ranting, raving, and plot spoilery ahead!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!

So, yeah. I got my copy of Saga today, and the tagline simply states: "The family will be tested."

Really?? Tested?? THAT'S what we're calling the shit these days?? Right.

So, Prince Robot IV appears to have returned to the land of the living to mourn his wife and begin the search for his princeling son. And who didn't love his fat ass dad, King Robot, with his 250,000-inch screen head? I mean, talk about high-def
Jason
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic, read-2015
5 Stars

All things over the last few slow chapters have led to this point. This is a brutal chapter that will surely change the things to come. I love that Hazel and her narrations played a large role once again in the telling of the story. My only real complaint is that I am almost caught up to the publication timeliness.

Simply a brilliant and beautiful chapter in what is the only graphic novel that I truly love.
 ZeN
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I hate you, future reader who will binge read this series and will all at once take pleasure in this collection of perfection.
Negativni
Nov 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Haha, kralj televizor bome ima šiiiiiirok ekran.

I dalje stagnacija, Saga se izgubila negdje putem.

Riley Blue
Aug 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Me gustó, pero lo sentí demasiado, demasiado corto -aunque obviamente tiene la misma cantidad de páginas que los anteriores-

¡Y ESE FINAL!

La espera por otro issue me va a matar.
b.andherbooks
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It is good to meet you King Robot and let's all start calling it "making a galaxy." I'm not even going to to talk about the rest because I'm going to pretend it didn't happen.
Razan
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Things are going downhill 😢
Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers)
What's happening with Alana and Marko. Damn! Are they breaking apart?? :(
 ᴍɪᴄs ✖amante de los spoilers✖
And THIS is what I call BULLSHIT.

Sooo cagaron TODA la historia en un issue, FELICITADADES.

Entre que introducen a Ginny {personaje femenino que tenemos que odiar porque quiere levantarse a Marko} junto con la mierda de que Alana se mete en las drogas, junto con Pirnce Robot IV que me cae como el culo, TODO MAL. Y como frutilla de la torta Marko golpeando a Alana. Le cambiaron la personalidad a los personajes, el Marko de los primeros issues jamas maltrataría a Alana ni a NADIE.

UNA MIERDA.

Todo m
Rebecca
The wait for each chapter is almost painful but I love it all the same. It's still weird to rate individual volumes but oh well.

(view spoiler)
Meishuu
Dec 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
I mean, I have been aware that Brian K. Vaughan is a bit of a hack writer ever since I read Y the last man, and that he really is mediocre when it comes to writing women, but I was actually enjoying the story so far. But no, he had to add unnecessary domestic violence that isn't going to get addressed I bet. Why was that even added?
Samantha A
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wait a whole month, enjoy ten minutes of uninterrupted amazing-ness, wait another month for the next issue. What can I say... I'll be here next month.

Derek
Alana and Marko have a fight when he finds out about her doing drugs and her his saying Ginnys name in his sleep. It gets violent and she tells him to leave.
Dengo reaches the open circuit. He wants to be televise his revolution, and he's not taking no for an answer.
Yonaily
Dec 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This author's imagination and creativity does not cease to amaze me. So many details in the artwork and the plot create a fantastic graphic novel. I'm getting more and more excited with each issue, because I'm sure it will as good as the last one published.
Natalie
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Alana and Marco are breaking my heart
Fatma
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
aaaaaaaaand everything starts going downhill.
Razniya
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
ah shit dont do it Yuma nO
Siobhan
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's extremely difficult to rate the individual chapters, therefore the following is a review of the fourth volume. In other words, chapters nineteen through twenty-four.

Saga volume four gives us chapters nineteen to twenty-four, and it’s pulled the solid four-star rating from me that I knew the series was capable of. In fact, volume four has pushed me into the realm of back-to-back reading. The moment I finished volume four, volume five appeared in my hand.

I’m at the stage where I’m hooked, add
Stephanie Davis
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not sure I’m a fan of this new character
Luv
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ooohhh, I smell betrayal coming up!!
Aldo Haegemans
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is a bomb about To go off
Sara (A Gingerly Review)
This is a little bit better... Still not as good as the beginning
Ginger Woods
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The opening pages are always SO messed up. King TV is a dickhead, and our narrators dad is to.
Amanda Leon
If you like my reviews, check out my beauty and book blog, ReadsByAmanda.com! Thanks for reading! :)

The latest issue of Saga was very much a setup issue and I found myself disappointed with it. I say set up because Vaughan is setting up all these different plot points and it's brilliant in its subtlety. It's these small moments that are going to build up a bigger piece of the puzzle later on and will eventually reach a crescendo soon. Enough metaphors yet?

The great thing about Saga is that you c
katyjanereads
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
1. This series literally has the best covers.
2. It's like fantasy/superhero/love story/sci-fi/drama/comedy. All genres in one.
3. The art is captivating and tells a story.
4. The little side frames of Hazel's narrations is pretty great.
5. I feel like people will soon have Alana's haircut. And grow horns like Marko.
6. Basically all of the first and last pages of these are genius.
7. I just want to slap all the characters right across the face and push them down.
8. Stuff is about to go down.
9. Al
  • Alex + Ada #7
  • Sex Criminals #6: Coming On
  • Ms. Marvel (2014-2015) #6
  • Bitch Planet #3
  • Rat Queens #7
Born in Cleveland in 1976, Brian K. Vaughan is the Eisner, Harvey, and Shuster Award-winning writer and co-creator of the critically acclaimed comics series Y: The Last Man, Runaways, and Ex Machina (picked as one of the ten best works of fiction of 2005 by Entertainment Weekly).

Recently named "Writer of the Year" by Wizard Magazine, and one of the “top ten comic writers of all time” by Comic Boo

Saga (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 54 books)
  • Saga #1