Start by marking “Diapers, Drama, and Deceit: The Mothers of Easthaven” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Diapers, Drama, and De...

Erina Bridget Ring

Diapers, Drama, and Deceit: The Mothers of Easthaven

When young mother Ava Johnson starts a baby group, little does she realize the drama and deceit that will be revealed in her small town. The mothers of Easthaven have ordinary lives on the surface, but underneath Ava discovers cruelty, comedy, and tragedy, as well as great caring.
Published November 26th 2015 by Erina Bridget Ring

To ask other readers questions about Diapers, Drama, and Deceit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diapers, Drama, and Deceit

Lynna Banning
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an eye-opening book this is. I simply couldn't put it down and was continually surprised (shocked!) at the stories of the baby-group mothers. And the involvement of the priest . . . oh, my. Don't miss this one.
Amy
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My child has long since grown up, I didn't think I could relate to this book. Was I wrong, I finished it in one day. At first I had a little trouble following who's who but very quickly caught on. There were a couple of sad moments and some that were definitely jaw-dropping. In real life when faced with some of the situations Ava was put in, I'm not sure I would know what to do.
Amy K
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here is to good friends!

We all cherish our close friends! Sometimes we meet people along the way who challenge us to choose between friendship and our value systems. In this book, Ava is faced with such a challenge. She tries to do the right thing and be a good friend, but in the end she must do what is best for herself and her family. There are lots of interesting characters in the story. I was hooked from the beginning!
Arlene Eppinga