Start by marking “Worlds' Finest Vol. 6: The Secret History of Superman and Batman (World's Finest)” as Want to Read:

Worlds' Finest Vol. 6: The Secret History of Superman and Batman

(Earth 2 saga)

Lois Lane must file the story of a lifetime-from beyond the grave!

Flashing back to the childhoods of Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne, Lois weaves the tale of two heroes, destined by prophecy to be the worlds’ finest. Despite the dangers of their youth, both Superman and Batman reach adulthood and grow into heroes-but the omnipresence of an immortal force, Intri, spells trouble
Published December 8th 2015 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about Worlds' Finest Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worlds' Finest Vol. 6

Start your review of Worlds' Finest Vol. 6: The Secret History of Superman and Batman (World's Finest)
David
Dec 30, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not for me. I just couldn't get into it.
Cale
Aug 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I'm sad to see the end of the Power Girl/Huntress team-ups, this volume serves a useful purpose in retelling the stories of Superman and Batman in Earth-2, from the perspective of Lois Lane. The differences between Earth-1 and Earth-2 characters is highlighted, and there's a little Forrest Gump-ing of the story, as Wonder Woman gets inserted into the lives of the other two on several occasions as a foil for an Apokolips character I don't recall ever seeing before (Intri). The best parts ...more
Richard Rosenthal
This one is more of an Earth 2 secret origins than a continuation of the worlds finest story line. Kara and Helena are now part of the greater Earth 2 story like so it makes sense that their story ends. I even like this volume it just doesn't fit with the five previous volumes.

It is told from the perspective of Lois Lane. The initial volume of Earth 2 killed off all the familiar heroes and introduced the new wonders. This volume gives some backstory to the heroes that were lost (mostly Superman
Robert
An interesting arc on its own, but a complete hijacking of the 'World's Finest' brand.
John Yelverton
This was a very poorly put together re-imagining of the same story told a babillion times, which is probably why the book series got canceled.
Zachary King
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing “Earth 2” take on how DC’s Trinity came together. Evidently in service to an ongoing crossover, but I liked the winks to previous iterations of these characters. The art was consistent and attractive, and Paul Levitz is a living legend. I would have liked to see these characters outside the context of world-ending events, as that would have made me more attached to these particular interpretations.
Paweł
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dc-comics, new-52
Prequel wydarzeń z Ziemi 2 pozwala jeszcze bardziej wczuć się w klimat świata, na który z butami wszedł Darkseid. Liczne próby pozyskania Supermana jako sługi dla mrocznego boga Apokolips tylko wzmagają nieufność. Kal jednak zawsze może liczyć na zaciekłą obronę że strony najbliższych. Niestety Darkseid jest zawistny i okrutny na tyle, że jeżeli nie może zabrać komuś zabawki, to ją zniszczy.
Shannon
Feb 08, 2017 marked it as probably-shouldn-t-read
I'm gonna skip this one.
Dave
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
The best volume of this series?

Of the six volumes of this series, this one is clearly the oddball, but it may also be my favorite. It does a nice job of wrapping things up after Power Girl and Huntress' story in the first five volumes.

It takes us back to Earth-two to tell the story of Superman and Batman. It is narrated by Lois Lane who has become the Red Tornado. I don't want to give too many details, but I thought it was a nice story with a great ending.
Daniel Butcher
Jan 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-52
A 3.5 at times.

Goodbye Earth 2! The closing arc is really material that ties into Earth's End...or whatever it is called.
Cary
Sep 27, 2019

• Superman/Wonder Woman, Volume 1: Power Couple
  • Earth 2, Vol. 1: The Gathering
  • Wonder Woman, Volume 1: The Lies
  • Supergirl: Who is Superwoman?
  • Harley Quinn: Preludes and Knock-Knock Jokes
  • Batman, Volume 9: The Tyrant Wing
  • Batman, Volume 5: Rules of Engagement
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws, Volume 6: Lost and Found
  • Batman/Superman, Volume 1: Cross World

Earth 2 saga (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Earth 2, Vol. 1: The Gathering
  • Earth 2, Vol. 2: The Tower of Fate
  • Earth 2, Vol. 3: Battle Cry
  • Earth 2, Vol. 4: The Dark Age
  • Earth 2, Vol. 5: The Kryptonian
  • Earth 2, Vol. 6: Collision
  • Earth 2: World's End Vol. 1 (Earth 2: World's End, #1)
  • Earth 2: World's End Vol. 2 (Earth 2: World's End, #2)
  • Convergence