Start by marking “Gentle Reminders: Simple Truths for a Meaningful Life” as Want to Read:
Gentle Reminders: Simple Truths for a Meaningful Life

Gentle Reminders: Simple Truths for a Meaningful Life

The power to create a more meaningful life lies within you!

It can be easy to get caught up in the day-to-day rush of life and forget what is really important. Filled with inspirations and motivational quotes from bestselling author Dodinsky, Gentle Reminders encourages you to be your best self. These pithy, memorable sayings combined with captivating, dream-like illustrati
Published August 15th 2016 by Rock Point

To ask other readers questions about Gentle Reminders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gentle Reminders

Michelle
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm so glad I picked up this book. It is filled with so many insightful, heartfelt quotes to ignite your soul and uplift your mood and dreams. Some passages resonated with me more than others but as a whole this is definitely a lovely positive book to keep on hand and definitely one I will read over and over again or perhaps just flip to a page for some positivity to bring into mind when needed.

"Let adversity toughen your resolve but not your heart."

"Happiness is an acquired taste. The less
Amanda
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this little book! This book is so beautiful in its words and images. It has great reminders that everyone needs in life at one time or another. The pictures went perfectly with each reminder of truth. This was a quick and easy read and a very touching book. So glad I got a copy for myself and thinking about buying a few more copies to give as gifts. This would make a great gift book to give to friends and family. The sparkles on the butterflies on the cover makes it even cuter to me. I ha ...more
Diane
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016
Another great addition to my library of Dodinsky! The cover is just gorgeous and the pictures throughout the book are so uplifting. This book might be small in size but it delivers a huge message. It will definitely make you stop and think as you read. I like to randomly open to a page and read that quote as my "message" for the day. These "gentle reminders" uplift me every time I read them.
Fay D
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This completes my Dodinsky collection and is just as delightful and uplifting as the previous two....although the this is more 'in depth' in my opinion and I refer to it daily.

It raises you when you need a lift, it comforts you when you feel sad and more importantly it reminds you that your not alone

It's a must have
Samira
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've loved each and everyone of his books. This one is the absolute best.
Cocreate The Universe