Start by marking “Tattooed Scars (Tattooed Billionaire Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Tattooed Scars (Tattooed Billionaire Series #2)

Tattooed Scars

(Tattooed #2)

Raelyn Jennings knows one thing for certain. She loves Damien Heathman with every fiber of her being. A life without him wouldn’t be one worth living.

Damien has never loved a single soul—until Raelyn. She heals the pain that has tainted the deepest part of his heart. She is his everything, his single reason for breathing. Damien’s relentless determination refuses to let
Published December 6th 2015

Paige
4 "My Heart is Full" Stars

I've been so excited for the follow up to Tattooed Emotions and Tattooed Scars did not disappoint. Starting where book 1 ended, Damien has found out about Raelyn's cancer and Raelyn is starting to see the extent of Damien's past trauma. Together they are strong and resilient even in the face of heavy obstacles. Both determined to be together, their relationship blossoms even as life can't seem to stop getting in the way.

With Damien by her side, Raelyn still wants to be
Elle's Book Blog
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I received a copy of this book via Inkslinger promotions as part of a blog tour. Thank you so much!

:: 5 Devoted Stars ::

EEEEKKK. What a PERFECT follow-up to Tattooed Emotions. I totally got a book-hangover from this one. I cannot wait to continue the journey with Raelyn and Damien in March of 2016 for Forever Tattooed.

In the second installment of the Tattooed Billionaire series, readers will see that the love that blossomed between Damien and Raelyn has grown so much deeper. We get more of a
Elle Ramsey
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Talking about a hangover... Wow! I don't know how to explain the love I have for this book. Damien and Raelyn's journey is so much stronger in TATTOOED Scars. Damien's love for Raelyn is so much deeper, and he is so much more vocal toward her, and others in her life. Raelyn is fighting her own turmoil, she doesn't want to let Damien in anymore than she has. You've read how their relationship started, now you need to read how their relationship grows. As always, Alicia knocked this one out, and I ...more
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
This is book two in a three book series, so don’t get all upset when you realize there is another book to go. Of course, this book really doesn’t end in a cliffhanger. It’s an ending that leaves you wanting more – but it’s not a cliffy that will make you want to throw yourself over the edge.

We pick back up with Damien and Raelyn where we know that Raelyn’s tumor may be back but we don’t know what she’s going to do about it. And, uhhh, truth be told, she doesn’t either for a good part of this boo
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
"So many people think that money and materialistic objects equal happiness when they don't. Our happiness should come from our family and friends and creating memories with them that will last a lifetime."

Tattooed Scars is book 2 in the Tattooed Series by Alicia Rae. I absolutely LOVED Damien and Raelyn in Tattooed Emotions but their connection is so much stronger in Tattooed Scars and I loved seeing them grow together.

"I didn't even know I had a heart until I set eyes on Raelyn. Now, when I'm
Blogging For The Love  Of Authors And Their Books
*****Nic's Review*****

I was given this ARC for an honest review.

Derna
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review

Tattooed Scar is the second part of Raelyn and Damien emotional story. It was clear from the way Tattooed Emotional #1 ended that Raelyn and Damien had some tough times ahead. Raelyn received some devastating news and Damien does all he can to support her, to show her that he won’t let her give up.

“I won't accept anything less than forever with you.”
I really enjoy this book, and I think what stood out the most was Raelyn a
Nicole
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tattooed Scars picks up were Tattooed Emotions leaves off. Alicia Rae does not disappoint in this second book. This book is full of emotion and ups and downs. Damien and Raelyn's love grows and you see how dedicated they are to each other. Raelyn is still struggling with her feelings about Damien. Even though she cares deeply for him she doesn't think she has truly fallen in love with him. Or has she? This is a must read. I can not wait for what The next brings. March can't get here soon enough. ...more
Nancy Metsch
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading more about Damian and Raylyn.
Their story just keeps getting better and better. Book 3 cant come fast enough
Tracey
Do you know it's bloody hard to read with tears in your eyes!!!

Book 2 in Tattooed series. I was desperate to get my hands on this book and it was an emotional and heartwarming read.

It starts off where the last book finished, Raelyn fearing the worst and not wanting to face them. In this part she has to face them but she won't be doing it alone, Damien loves Raelyn and his there to support her and help her through but first she has to make a decision that no one else can.

Damien is perfect in this
Courtney
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Tattooed Scars picks up where Tattooed Emotions ends and drives us through so much emotion.

Tattooed Scars shows how much deeper the love between Raelyn and Damien goes. Raelyn has a difficult decision to make and she's really unsure what to do now that she has Damien. Damien, dear lord this man is impossible to not love. And he just grew on me more with how he is with Raelyn in this book.

I love that we got a glimpse of Damien's POV in this book. It really gives us a better insight to what is go
Selin'
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book hit me right in the feels!
I looked forward to this book so much, and Alicia Rae didn’t let us down! I loved every page of this and could not put it down! Raelyn and Damian are just so perfect! The beginning, the middle and The ending, just everything was beautifully written.
I could honestly say this was one of the best romance books I’ve ever read. Whenever an author can capture me in the story I’m lost and I love it! Alicia did this perfectly!

One of my favorite authors for sure!

Chu
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"You are supposed to be my perfect ending, but I'm just your beginning"

Tattooed Scars is the much anticipated sequel to Tattooed Emotions by Alicia Rae. We were left with that delicious ending that had most readers panting for more of Raelyn and Damien.

My heart broke for Raelyn, just as when she just found her great love and she was finally living her life to the fullest – she receives the most tragic news. She was torn between her options. If she were single, she knew what she’d choose, but s
Books2fashion
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is the continuation in the Tattooed Billionaires series. And its just as good as Tattooed Emotions. This is one series you don't want to miss. Its so well written I feel as I'm reading this that I'm right there with the characters. It is full of emotion and love. And who can resist a billionaire. Damien is such a perfect handsome billionaire and he wants to share it all with the one woman who stole his heart right away, Raelyn.

Damien and Raelyn both have their pasts staring them righ
Suzanne
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again Alicia Rae hit the feels HARD! This book explores deeper into the relationship that Raelyn and Damien are building. My emotions were all over the place with this one! Laughing, crying and yelling because I was so mad at parts.
Raelyn and Damien together are a magical pair and play very well off of each other. Their love is one of those rare bonds that you dream of as a child but the circumstances are less than desirable. I love how Raelyn gives as good as she can when it comes to Damie
Maari
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Still dealing with that hangover..
This is the perfect sequel to Tattooed Emotions! We witness firsthand, the growth of Raelyn and Damien as separate people, As well as how their relationship grows and goes above and beyond. Please read Tattooed Emotions first, before reading this book. You will get so much more out of it. It is an amazing series. Ms. Rae never disappoints! I am very much looking forward to Tattooed Forever!!
I was gifted this ebook by Inkslinger PR on behalf of the author for an
Michelle Dodd
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-reads
MASSIVE 5 STARS ✨

Oh my God i feel emotionally drained after finishing this i spent the last hour of reading this sobbing my heart out have a big box of tissues ready. I absolutely loved the first book and this was even better :-D we learn a bit more about damiens past but not all :'( and raelyns struggles with the recurrence of her tumour and wat decision to make. Damien and Raelyn love is so beautiful i want a man like damien :-* i can't wait for the next book roll on march ;-)
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tattooed Scars (Tattooed Billionaire Series Book 2) Tattooed Scars by Alicia Rae

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The emotions I felt reading this second of three books of the Tattooed series almost defy description. The book picks up where Tattooed Emotions left off and Raelyn and Damien are in thick of being madly in love. The depth of feelings our H/h have for each other is unlike anything either of them have experienced in the past.

"
Franci Neill
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing

" All that mattered was our pure feelings of love and desire for one another. When I was with Damien, the outside world would cease to exist. It was just the two of."

If
Georgette
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Damien and Raelyn's story was definitely not one that could be told in one sitting. Alicia Rae did a great job bringing the emotion. We all felt what they went through and my heart broke over and over again for Damien.
Lauren Jones
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of Tattooed Scars by the author in exchange for an honest review. Since I really enjoyed the first book, I wanted to continue reading this series. I will honestly say that I did enjoy this second installment, but it was definitely a roller coaster of emotions—more so than the first installment called Tattooed Emotions. This story begins where the first book concludes with Raelyn’s cancer symptoms coming back to haunt her. The headaches, the nausea, the blackouts and the bo ...more
Tina Lynne
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have ever read a book that makes your breathe catch? You get caught up in the emotion, both good and bad, and you mentally fight alongside the characters, hoping for a happy ending to defy the reality of a situation. Tattooed Scars is a book that is intense. There is agony with a small tinge of hope, something you long to see to grow into something tangible to hold onto. When I finished Tattooed Emotions, the first in this series, I was stunned with the ending, frantic to see what happens. I was ...more
Casey
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Tattooed Scars is the second book in the Tattooed series from Alicia Rae. This book is not a standalone as it continues Raelyn and Damien's story. Readers should start with Tattooed Emotions before reading this story. I couldn't wait to dive into this one after the way things left off in TE, and I wasn't disappointed. Alicia Rae is one of my favorite authors, and I always know that I will enjoy her books.

Raelyn Jennings and Damien Heathman d
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“We are stronger than our scars, Raelyn, whether they are visible to the eye or superficial. Our pasts will not define our future.”

Having just learned of the seriousness of the secret Raelyn has been keeping from Damien, the two must not only battle their own fears, but determine which path they will take and the consequences each holds for their relationship. With a difficult decision that may determine the length of their future, Raelyn must dig deep to determine if overcoming her fear and tak
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
I have been waiting to get my hands on Alicia Rae's Tattooed Scars since my finger swiped the last page of Tattooed Emotions, and boy did this book live up to every one of my expectations!

Raelyn and Damien are madly, passionately, head-over-heels in love with each other. It is just wonderful to see. After everything that both of these two have been through they deserve to be together. They deserve each other. They deserve happiness and love. But that is the stuff that fairy tales are made of. Re
Stacey
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was reviewed for Our Kindle Konfessions

3.5 Stars

I have really struggled with what to write for this book. I am just not completely sure on what I thought about it. The issue I have is that I completely loved book 1 in the series and I went into this thinking that it was the final part, that we would finally know what was going to happen with Raelyn and Damien, however what I got was another to be continued cliff-hanger.

For me personally I felt a little underwhelmed with this book, it didn’
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
“We are stronger than our scars, Raelyn, whether they are visible to the eye or superficial. Our pasts will not determine our futures.”

In the second installment of this incredible love story, we are gifted with seeing Damien and Raelyn continue to transform and rid themselves of their traumatic pasts to concentrate on their future. Like a bad penny, the hits keep coming for them both. Damien wrestles with demons, in the flesh, from his tortured past that continue to rear their ugly heads, while
Mile High KINK
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tattooed Scars will get to you. It’s a journey of joy. The latest book in the series is simply amazing!

Tears of happiness are usually reserved for the final pages with the HEA. Throw that misconception out the window. The tears start at the beginning and continue throughout the entire read. I can’t say enough about how much this story moves me. Damien is just about perfect.

I didn’t plan on having heart wrenching tears roaring from inside fighting to escape down my cheeks. I didn’t plan to throw
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Tattooed Scars is the second book in the Tattooed Series and picks up where Tattooed Emotions ended. This second book is a little different from the first; not as much angst and a lot more emotions but it definitely lived up to my expectations.

This installment deals with some serious issues for Raelyn and Damien. His secrets are threatening to reveal themselves and Raelyn is faced with an impossible decision. One option that is safe but has limits and one that is riskier would give them more ti
Roxanne Kade
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tattooed Emotions was a roller coaster ride of emotions, but this book…this book ripped out my heart and shredded it.

Cancer is something that has, more than likely, affected each and everyone’s life in one way or another, and it’s a devastating factor that has the potential to completely destroy the light in a person. With the way book one left off I was hoping against all hope that Rae’s concerns were wrong, that she wouldn’t have to suffer at the hands of the big C again, but I also felt a lit
« previous 1 3 next »

• Love Me (The Trust Me Trilogy, #2)
  • Mercenary Princess (Mercenary Socialites #1)
  • No Way in Hell (The Ink Well Chronicles #2)
  • Obsession (Obsession, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession
  • Remember Me Always
  • Souls ReAligned (Bound4Ireland, #2)
  • Piece by Piece (West End #3)
  • Tears of Ink
  • Claimed (101 Nights, #1)
  • He's Captured my Trust (Captured #2)
  • Never Say Love
  • Wicked Flames (Solsti Prophecy #3)
  • Blood Stained Tranquility (Ryze, #2)
  • Lucky Numbers (TroubleMaker, #3)
  • Tangled Hearts (Passion in Paradise, #3.5)
  • Step by Step (Games & Diversions Book 1)
  • In Deep (In Deep, #1)
Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography.

Thank you to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing into my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo

Readers, words cannot thank you enough fo

Tattooed (2 books)
  • Tattooed Emotions (Tattooed, #1)
“You are supposed to be my perfect ending, but I'm just your beginning” 1 likes