Start by marking “Sacrifice (Dark Paradise #3)” as Want to Read:
Sacrifice (Dark Paradise #3)

Sacrifice

(Dark Paradise #3)

What do you risk when you have nothing to lose?

Nothing, apparently, given that Keirah has no qualms showing up at Andie's doorstep, asking Jack if she can borrow his resources in order to find Noir. If that's all Andie has to worry about, she could handle her sister.

But it's not.

Jack's new business partner and former flame is interested in investing in Andie's animal shel
Published December 22nd 2015 by Anchor Group Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacrifice

Siobhan
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sacrifice is the third and final book in the Dark Paradise trilogy, and whilst it wasn’t what I was hoping for it was certainly an enjoyable read.

After reading the first book, Awaken, I found myself desperate to know more about the series. There was so much to it, so many aspects, and I wanted to know more. I was pulled into the world, I came to enjoy the characters, and as a whole I was more addicted than I expected to be. The second book, Catalyst, pulled me in even deeper. I didn’t enjoy it q
C.J. Santiago
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating

Keirah cannot love without Noir. He saved her by taking a bullet meant for her and now he's gone. She will make a deal with the devil to get him back. But is she willing to pay the price asked?

Andie and Jack have their ups and downs but when she is almost kidnapped again and could have died, he was at dinner with Vanessa. Very convenient, since her dinner encounter was the person who cornered her. And Jack knew he was dangerous. What to do with that one....

Reese is the one who is supp
Mandy Parmenter
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this final instalment in the story many of the strands have to work their way to conclusion. Keirah decides to use her family connection to try and get Jack to help her find Noir, Jack's ex becomes his business partner and does everything she can to get him back from Andie (including investing in her animal shelter) and Reese shares her secret with Andie which is very unexpected. Can Black Wing avoid Lucas Burr the DA from putting him in prison even if he decides to use Andie as bait to captu ...more
Kristen Lewendon
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That was a stunning conclusion to the trilogy. There’s a lot that happens in this book, and I’m not sure how I’m going to review it without giving away spoilers, yet still be more helpful than the standard “I loved it”. There are so many new understandings and truths that are revealed here. And the character growth is very impressive. It kind of all comes down to that old saying that love is the most powerful force in the universe.
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Booksprout.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Everything and everyone is pulling Andie in every direction. Her sister wants Jack's help in locating her evil boyfriend, she is trying to drum up investors for her animal shelter, Jack's ex is trying to steal him back and she works for a twisted and corrupt DA. No boring life for her.

With so much happening, the struggle is real as Andie tries to juggle and decipher the truth. Will she be able to rescue her sister? Can she really trust Jack or is he being tempted? Will her evil boss succeed at r
United Indie Book Blog
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
The conclusion of it all ...... I'm not sure what to say actually but be prepared for unexpected twists in this tale . Some will make you feel like you've totally missed the bus while some will confirm your suspicions.

All in all Dark Paradise was good and the cover art very easy on the eye .

review by Heidi
Lizard And Wombat Romance Reviews
Lizard: 4⋆.
Wombat: Pending⋆.
Overall: Pending⋆.
Diana Lopez
Serena
added it
Kate
Oct 17, 2016
Full disclosure: I am an acquired taste. I'm a typical blonde Orange County suburbanite who says 'like' more than necessary, laughs loud and probably obnoxiously, and loves to dance in the rain. I'm a 23 year old college graduate with more than a few tricks up my sleeve, and I also happen to be a pretty big Ducks fan. Oh, and I'm a writer. Like, for real.

Dark Paradise (3 books)
  • Awaken (Dark Paradise #1)
  • Catalyst (Dark Paradise #2)