Start by marking “First to the Last Place on Earth (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #18)” as Want to Read:
First to the Last Place on Earth (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #18)

First to the Last Place on Earth

(Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels #18)

Librarian's note: There is an Alternate Cover Edition for this edition of this book here.

It's a race to the bottom of the world when Geronimo and his friends Petunia, Benjamin, Trap, and Bruce join explorer Roald Amundsen s expedition to reach the South Pole in 1911. From Norway, through Portugal, and then straight on to the Bay of Whales in Antarctica. They ll have to
Published November 22nd 2016 by Papercutz

To ask other readers questions about First to the Last Place on Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about First to the Last Place on Earth

Start your review of First to the Last Place on Earth (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #18)
Wayne McCoy
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
'Geronimo Stilton #18: "First to the Last Place on Earth"' by Geronimo Stilton with art by Ryan Jampole is my introduction to the world of Geronimo Stilton, but I had no problem getting involved in the characters or the story.

The story starts on Mouse Island, an island inhabited by mice. Geronimo is a reporter trying to report on the game, a subject he knows little about. He meets up with the rest of his team there: Trap, Trappy, Benjamin and Thea. They are about to be sent off on an
Maureen Lubitz
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted on You Have Your Hands Full

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley/the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

My daughters love reading the Geronimo Stilton books, as do many of their classmates. We are also very fortunate that our town library has a lovely collection of the Geronimo Stilton graphic novels published by Papercutz. I was very excited about the opportunity to read the newest graphic novel- First to the Last Place on Earth.

This is the 18
Rosemary
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Journalist mouse and time traveler Geronimo Stilton’s latest adventure takes him and a group of friends (including his younger sister, Thea!) back to 1911, where they join explorer Roald Amundsen’s expedition to the South Pole. They have to beat the awful Pirate Cats, who plan to sabotage the expedition and ruin history, so Geronimo will need to stay extra sharp!

The Geronimo Stilton graphic novels are fun because they’re another addition to the Stilton family of storytelling. The sto
smgK8
I received this as a free copy from NetGalley in return for my honest review.

Geronimo Stilton and his gang are headed to the South Pole in 1911. Along the way they encounter a number of challenges including some pesky cats...
With the usual amount of adventure and history, this was a typical Geronimo Stilton book. As usual the story takes you through a nice story arc while capturing students in the delightful graphics.
This series continues to be a hit with the upper elementary school boys
Isa
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is another story of the amazing Geronimo Stilton, the mouse who always saves the day! In this adventure, they have to save the first expedition to the South Pole! Will they be able to save history once more, even with their tails freezing off?

This is once again an amazing comic book by Geronimo Stilton, I always loved his stories (and Thea's too)! The action is a little in this one, however, this is still an enjoyable read! For youngsters, but even for the children at heart!
Ryan
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have always been a fan of Stilton but I particularly like the graphic novels because they are slightly older and a higher reading level. The illustrations are always colorful and on point. Plus I really like how they weave real events into the story. In this case it's the chase to be the first person to the South Pole. A great book got a hot summer day, but not the end of December. It's just too cold.
Cariadne
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Geronimo & Thea Stilton fans: Stick to the books. The graphic novels or comic-styling of Geronimo Stilton #18: "First to the Last Place on Earth" and the recent Thea Stilton Graphic Novels #6 just don't match up to the fun to read charm of the chapter books. My children are die-hard Stilton cheese-heads and they were disappointed with these.
Aisha
Dec 21, 2016
Amy McClung
Feb 19, 2018
Andréa
Note: I received a digital galley of this book through NetGalley.
AmaTheOtaku
Dec 18, 2016
Steph
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
I think that the actual book series starring Geronimo Stilton is fun and charming and easy to read. This graphic novel version had very tiny print and the "historical fiction" idea was SUPER heavy on the fiction, light on the actual factual history... I can't believe how highly this is rated! I'm obsessed with Antarctica and I so wish this had been better.
Gabe
Jul 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have be

Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • The Discovery of America (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #1)
  • The Secret of the Sphinx (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #2)
  • The Coliseum Con (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #3)
  • Following the Trail of Marco Polo (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #4)
  • The Great Ice Age (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #5)
  • Who Stole the Mona Lisa? (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #6)
  • Dinosaurs in Action! (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #7)
  • Play It Again, Mozart! (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #8)
  • The Weird Book Machine (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #9)
  • Geronimo Stilton Saves the Olympics (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #10)