Start by marking “Microsaurs: Follow that Tiny-Dactyl” as Want to Read:
Microsaurs: Follow that Tiny-Dactyl

Microsaurs: Follow that Tiny-Dactyl

(Microsaurs #1)

Danny and Lin never say no to adventure, so when Danny’s spy camera captures a tiny dinosaur crashing into Lin’s helmet during her skateboarding tryouts they know they have to investigate. But even they weren't prepared for a secret laboratory filled with amazing inventions (including the Shrink-a-Fier and the Expand-o-matic 2) and astonishing discoveries (Triceratops are ...more
Published January 17th 2017 by Feiwel & Friends

Sophie Anderson
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
By A, age 8:
i really liked this book. it was total-E great 2 read. mi mum wants me 2 pick a certain part i liked best but i 100% luved it. U R total-E the best ev-R. cant wait 2 read the next 1. peace in duh galax-eeze.
Deseret News
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Microsaurs: Follow That Tiny-Dactyl," by Utah native Dustin Hansen, is an inventive, fun story about a pair of adventurous kids who discover a world of miniature dinosaurs.

It's a fast-moving tale from the moment a little orange flying creature takes off with the beacon from Danny's dad's GPS. Danny and his skateboarding best friend, Lin Song, go after the red-orange, birdlike dinosaur and end up chasing it to a garden full of tiny, prehistoric animals.

On the way, the two children shrink to the
Kristian
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
My 8 yr old son and I read this together. He "really liked it a lot"(his words). I think it is a fun book and we both liked the illustrations as well. Looking forward to this coming summer.
Bethany
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My 9 yr old and 6 yr old are eating this book up! They love a lot of books but this chapter book is so great because the story is so fun and also has wonderful illustrations. We can't wait for the next one in July!!!
Lynn
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This review is from a bilingual 4th grade boy. He wants to continue reading the series, so he obviously likes it. He says its kind of funny, likes that it is about dinosaurs and enjoyed the illustrations. He said the story was just ok. I think the illustrations look awesome and that they compliment the story very well. It looks like a fast read, so good for struggling readers, for grades 2-5.
Tracie
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, j
Two friends discover a world of tiny dinosaurs.
Michele Knott
A promising start to this new transitional chapter book series - kids and dinosaurs are shrunk down micro size!
Olivia Coy
Oct 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Obnoxious, inaccurate, with little or no research done on the dinosaur and pterosaur species this book features. Centered around a ridiculous theory about pre-historic archosaurs evolving to become tiny rather than going extinct. This book has no educational or entertainment value, and the art is ugly and cringeworthy and does nothing to boost the book’s already low excitement level.
Naomi Swofford
Jun 26, 2018
Kimberly
Apr 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: animals, childrens
I'll give it 3 stars because my 7 year old son really seemed to like it. I thought the illustrations were cute, and I liked the characters, but there wasn't much to the story considering how long it was, and I found the writing to be dry and boring. But hey, I read it for my kid, not for me, and he loves dinosaurs. He's looking forward to the next book.
Lici
Jul 03, 2017
Debbie
Jul 02, 2018
Dustin Hansen
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Riley
Sep 05, 2018
Dustin was raised in rural Utah, where his imagination was his most constant companion. A reader, artist, and gamer from an early age, Dustin was encouraged to mine his talents, follow his passions, and find the fun in everyday life.

Dustin studied art in college, and entered the exciting world of video game development in 1994. His career has taken him and his family from coast to coast, but he al

Microsaurs (2 books)