Start by marking “Broke (Broken Deeds MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Broke (Broken Deeds MC #2)

Broke

(Broken Deeds MC #2)

Broke must be rough, dominant, and confident. Stepping into his new role as MC Vice President, the mask he wears screams “Don’t screw with me!” but that just hides the part he can’t show. Inside this sweet, shy man are insecurities stemming from trauma he encountered as a teenager that still haunt him.

Roan is as sweet as they come. The epitome of pure; good, ho
Published July 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Broke, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broke

Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Eve (Between The Bookends) by: Barbara➰
Esther E. Schmidt is a new author to me, but I have been hearing great things about her books, so I figured I give one a go.

description
"Do I need to tie you down?” I growl. Her breath catches. Fuck, she’s thinking about it. “Mmmmaybe.” She moans."
description

This is Roan and Broke's story. Roan is in the hospital after being beat up by a Russian mob asshole. Broke is VP of BROKclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Chantal ❤️
This book had a great story and I enjoyed every minute of it. This is a totally safe book being that they are both virgins and no ow or OM drama here at all. Except for the drama in the hero or heroine's head that is.
Enjoyable and sweet.
I loved both the hero and the heroine.
Now why not the 5 stars. Well folk you may not know this but I need some closure in my book to make it right.
An epilogue was needed even if the drama continues here. They could have made it 5 years later or 10 years later
Barbara➰
Wow...I just devoured another book by Esther E Schmidt! I don't know where this author has been hiding but I freaking love her.

Broke is Deeds brother and now the VP of the Broke Deeds MC. He is sent to the hospital to watch over Roan, the sister of a member's old lady after she was beaten. One look at Roan in the hospital bed and Broke is a goner.

I absolutely loved Broke. Again, we have the perfect example of that OTT possessive alpha hero I love. His story is heartbreaking and I was so happy he got something f
Kate
DNF 67 %

I tried, i really did. But when im forcing myself reading just after 20% of book.. its never a good sign. It wasnt bad but i was lost, like extremely lost, i didnt know whats going on at all - I know its kinda my fault because i was bored and was skimming. But i kept telling myself that they are virgins and there is no cheating.. i should be enjoying it. So i waited to see if the sex is at least hot...Yeah, its not.
Janie
Reread 7/19/2017
Another awesome reread of one of my favorite authors. God I wanted to reach in this book and hug Broke.

Another 5++ star read from this author. I am so loving these books. They are perfect for me. Alpha badass with a sweet side? Yep. Badass chick that's sweet? Yep. Insta love? Yep. Good storyline? Yep. You get the picture. These books have everything I love. Well except this one has a cliffy and those make me a bit crazy. It's not a relationship cliffy though so I can deal.

Roan/Mouse
D
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Astraycat
Better than I expected; besides, no club whores, and no ex dramas, what a bouns in MC novels.

What H underwent when he was 16 was so horrible, fortunately, he didn't let his past stop him from claiming h. Yep, he was totally possessive of her since he met her the first time.

h was hilarious when she tried not to curse, and the way her outburst when she was mad.

Just wish there's an epilogue incuding babies or sth sweet.
♡Tonya♡
**4 Hawkeye and Mouse stars**
☆☆☆☆

Yet another great read from this series. I loved Broke and Roan. This author has been giving me all of my favorite things in spades!

Broke has been living with emotional and physical scars since an attack at 16. He's a virgin and believes he will always remain that way.

Roan is the sister of one of the club members old lady. She is attacked and Broke goes to her side, not knowing that she will be the one to change his life forever.

-dirty talkin
*Dee's Book Carousel*
Broken Deeds MC series is getting better and better with each new addition!

This was Broke and Roan's story where the hero meets the heroine in the hospital of all places when she was attacked by a Russian MMA fighter, Yushin! Yes that is the same fighter who Broke was scheduled to fight in the first book. Purely a coincidence not doubt but the plot was cleverly laid out and fast paced from there--- loved it! Forensic Psychiatrist, Roan offered her 'weight in gold' in this gripping romantic susp
Erin
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really 3.5 stars.

I liked this book. Alpha + insta-love + motorcycle club... I mean, c'mon. However, I didn't read the first book and it had been forever since I read Zack so I felt like I was missing out of things. I don't do well with series (I get bored or never finish them) and appreciate a true standalone. This was not (truly) and that's on me. It did take away a little of my enjoyment of the book.

I also don't know if this author is for me. Nothing against her or her work, just
CC
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great addition to the series! I loved both Roan and Broke. Loved how she accepted his scars. So glad he found a good woman!

VERY safe read!!!!

🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
It wasn't bad and the hero was lovely. The story just lacked a certain something for me. I don't know... I didn't get that pull of emotions that I like to feel. A sweet story though.
Tynna
I love virgin heroes.

This one was so much better than the first, as far as the wording goes. I dislike wussy female characters, but if they were all strong, it would get tiring. So we need the "mousy" ones to keep it interesting.

Extra star for no mention of the skin rape bit that killed the first book for me.

I'm looking forward to Ford's book.
Fran Gray
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Growing up in a MC is a double edged sword. On one hand you have the family, they will always have your back - NO MATTER WHAT. On the other hand, the life bleeds danger. It doesn't matter who, what, when or where.

Stepping into the shoes of a fallen brother, Broke takes on the VP role just under his blood brother Deeds. Continuing on his life path, Broke has pushed his past away his past, while still coming to terms with it. When a not-so-meek little mouse enters the picture everything changes.<
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
This is Broke and Roan's story. I love love love it.
I think this one was even better then Deeds!
The story was so great.
And grams "so so funny" love her!
Jamie
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book but I was kinda bored after a while
Tracy Supple
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love love loved this book. This is Broke and Roan's story. it was intense emotional sexy and at times I found myself laughing at the back and fourth banter between the characters.
Broke is hot sexy alpha Biker/MMA Fighter who didn't exactly have it easy when growing up which has left him with some both mentally and physically scars.
Roan where do I start she is sweet innocent independent and can be stubborn as hell when she needs to be.
When these two meet its not under the best circumstanc
Lauren
This is Broke and Roan’s story. I liked broke when he was in Deeds book and after reading his story he has definitely stepped up. Roan is an awesome character – I really like her. I have to admit that I liked her even more after Depay’s court case. In fact, that scene was my favourite of the whole book. Deeds is one of my most re read books and I cannot wait to add broke to that favourite re read’s list.

Broke is overprotective and an alpha. I liked the softer side to him and how he tried to ove
Neringa Neringiukas
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It got me hooked from the first page. Characters just clicked for me and I needed to know everything about them.

Roan is funny and light, with a soul of a fighter. Love her quirks. It for sure lightened up the story.

Broke is another story. Don't get me wrong, he was funny too, also intense, dominating, loyal and don't kill me Broke, ok?, sweet. All those characteristics made him perfect as human can be. But what I mean about him being different, it's that that Broke has some s
Melissa Murray Quintanilla
We met Broke in Deeds book and I really liked him. After reading Broke's book, the man owns my heart. From the first page I was absolutely hooked. The things that he went through tore my heart to shreds. After living through the hell he did, he still is a badass with a heart. I love his personality and how he is with Roan. Roan is such a sweetheart and I love her sassy self. She stirs something in Broke that he never thought would ever happen. I really don't want to say too much because I don't ...more
Emily
Roan is a sweetheart which is exactly why her sister has kept her away from Broken Deeds MC, even though she herself married on of the members. When Roan is attacked though, VP Broke shows up to protect her. Broke falls for Roan, but because of his past he is not sure he can be the man she needs. Roan though sees Broke differently and is willing to take him anyway she can get him.

This was different than what I expected. Entertaining read, had a twist I did not see coming. Liked Broke
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Broke is the brother of the Broken Deeds MC president, and because of a tragedy, must step up as the new VP. On the surface, he's rough, dominant, and confident, but hidden on the inside, he's super insecure from a trauma that almost killed him as a teenager. He doesn't mess with women, until he comes face to face with a woman that brings him to his knees with desire. So what does any alpha male MC member do? He claims her without asking. Roan is the beautiful epitome of a pure and good woman, t ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I don't think I could explain to you how ecstatic I am that I found this wonderfully talented author! I have fallen in love with all her books that I have read. I have yet to come across one that I didn't love and with the way she is writing I don't think I have to worry about that happening anytime soon that's for sure. Esther knows how to give us a story and characters that will have you hooked and sucked in from the time you read the blurb. Forget about not actually getting addicted to the bo ...more
Kathy Wideman
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this series and they should be read in order. This book focuses on Broke and Roan (mouse). Roan is attacked by a member of the Russian mob and her sister Mila calls the club to help because she is out of town. Broke heads to the hospital as soon as he hears Roan needs help. Broke has never meet Roan before but as soon as he sees her he knows that he wants her. He feels something he hasn’t felt for a very long time and he will do anything to have this little bit of hope ...more
Kathryn Linke
I have been a fan of Esther's ever since reading her first book, and I have got to say I believe that her books are getting better with each book she writes.

I completely adored Roane and Broke. Their story was completely captivating, and enthralling. I love a strong intelligent female and Roane ticked all those boxes for me. As well as being incredibly intelligent Roane is also sweet, sassy, loving, loyal and innocent. She also gives as good as she gets, and is no wilting wall flower. Broke is
Kathryn Linke

Jennifer Lessard
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SH$T! I have read both books in The Areion Fury MC Series and now both of the books in The Broken Deeds MC Series and am proud to say that Esther has a huge fan in me! MC romance is one of my favorite genre in the Romance World! I have read ALOT of MC Romance books from ALOT of different authors but I have yet to find a newer MC Romance author out there like Esther. By the time she wrote her second novel she was writing 5 star reads, in my opinion. When I read her debut novel I could see so ...more
Wendy Hodges
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Free copy for an honest review.
OMG, Broke. To overcome such a horrendous assault, to live with the affects. Then to meet someone that not only looks past it but mends him. I can only imagine the feelings of inadequacy that a man would suffer and how that would influence his whole life. It made me angry and hurt for him to know how he had gone through something like that, then to meet Roan coming to her rescue when hurt. She is loving, strong and a bit sassy exactly what Broke needs. With i
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Broke picks up from the end of book 1. Book one ends with a phone call that Roan was attacked and is in the hospital. Broke hurries the hospital to help and protect her. Book 2 finds Broke in the hospital room with Roan after she was seriously beaten. Instant attraction (almost insta love), danger and humor surround these two main characters. I fell in love with this book almost instantly. I found both characters very likable, and Roan extremely lovable. Broke was over the top alpha protective m ...more
Kyra Lee
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Esther I say it every time I read an mc book of yours, you always leave me wanting more, it felt like a shorter novel but st sight to be point it didn't drag on like some other novels do.

This is the story of roan and broke, they never knew each other till an incident occurs and he comes to her rescue. In the process this big bad alpha is also a kind softy once he opens up. Roan she can stand on her own and is determine as all hell however she melts every chance she can into broke.
As
« previous 1 3 next »

• Justice (Bad Boys of X-Ops, #2)
  • Jagged Edge (The Arsenal, #1)
  • Blackness Within (The Blackness, #5)
  • Baby (Oath Keepers MC Nomads, #3)
  • Wrath (Fire and Steel, #2)
  • Reinventing Mel (Hellion MC #2)
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • The True Beast (Full Moon Mercy, #2)
  • Bitter Kind of Love (Prairie Devils MC #5)
  • Fight You (Wrecked #2)
  • The Librarian (The Rulers of Darkness MC #1)
  • Disciple
  • Logan: New Crusaders MC
  • Restless Heart (Heart, #2)
  • Logan's Reaper (Soul Reapers #1)
  • Ruined by the Biker: Blacktop Blades MC
  • Duke (Fallen MC, #1)
  • Blue Forever (Men in Uniform, #3)
Esther E. Schmidt, author of Areion Fury MC, Broken Deeds MC, The Dudnik Circle series, and The Swamp Heads series. She’s a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series “Areion Fury MC” in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Alphas with a heart for only one woman. To make it ...more

Broken Deeds MC (7 books)
  • Deeds (Broken Deeds MC #1)
  • Depay (Broken Deeds MC #3)
  • Unforgiving (Broken Deeds, #4)
  • Lochlan (Broken Deeds MC #5)
  • Kray (Broken Deeds MC)
  • North (Broken Deeds MC)