Start by marking “Unexpected Christmas (Volkov Mafia, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unexpected Christmas (Volkov Mafia, #2)

Unexpected Christmas

(Volkov Mafia #2)

Faith

We have been to hell and back, So our love is treasured. We have overcome so much. We are stronger than ever. As we wait for the impending arrival of our baby, and the joy of spending our first Christmas together. Will it all go to plan? Or will fate have other ideas.

Damien The past Six Months have been bliss. Watching Faith bloom everyday, knowing that she is carry
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 42 pages
Published December 5th 2015 by Samantha Harrington

To ask other readers questions about Unexpected Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpected Christmas

Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Aug 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebies, owned
It was a short one and I'm very glad for it because this isn't my cup of tea!

This isn't a insta thing because well they are married and there is a kid on the way this is just the Christmas journey to parenthood.

Suzie
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great novella that ties up the first book nicely. I enjoyed this one and read it in one sitting. Perfect if you don't have much time on your hands.
Coco.V
Sep 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁The Volkov Mafia Series (Books 1-5) are FREE on Amazon today (9/30/2019)! 🎁
Laura Smith
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC given by the author for an honest review.

For those that loved Samantha Harrington's first book, Obsession, will
love this little novella. This will keep you going until book #2 which is
due out in February.

This is Faith and Damien's first Christmas together and one they both
deserve after all they have been through. Faith is currently pregnant and
Damien is in Russia sorting out some "family" business. Will he make it
back in time to see his child born when Faith suddenly goes into labour
Mandy Desay
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I need more!!!

Back with a heavily pregnant Faith and a first Christmas for her and Damien. Damien is called away and looking like he won't be back for Christmas with faith, will he make it back and more importantly will he make it back for the birth of their first child. Loved this but would of loved it a bit longer
Emma bramley
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
what a fab short story, I read it in less than an hour, I just couldn't put it down. a lovely little story of the main characters and more of an insight into the secondary characters. I loved the characters and the story, cant wait for more form this author

highly recommended
Book-Lover Book Blog
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

This was a quirky little read! I have yet to read Obsession by this author and am pleasantly surprised with how talented she is!

This is my first insight into the characters from this series and It has made me curious! I can't wait to read the other two books!!
Chrissy Sutton
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thought the book was an awesome wee taster. it left you wanting more .it sucked you in
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
This is a short novella from Samantha Harrington where we are able to catch up on the lives of Faith and Damian as they await the arrival of their first child.
tania
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
brilliant

this book is amazing, i love every moment reading about Damian and faith journey. cant wait to read more from this great author
this book deserves more than 5 star rating
Martine Tuckley
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Fantastic mini book...I need more of faith and damien. I've bought book 2, so I'm off to start reading it.
Kelly Dacey
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hooked

After reading the first book ‘Obsession’ I had to see if there was another ... I just wish it was longer. I’m hooked.
Katy Birch
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet novella into Damien and Faiths first christmas as a family. Filled with joy. Lovely read
Elaine
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super cute

Unexpected Christmas is a great part of this collection.
I am so looking forward to reading more of this swries.
Charlene Williams reiser
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Sweet novella so happy that one if the girls finally had a fresh breath of happiness. Can't wait to read book 3
Sal
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet
Samantha Roberts
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful novella by Samantha Harrington. This little book finished of the first book (obsession) off very nicely. You get to read about the birth of Damien and Faiths first bundle of joy. There is Heartbreaking moments and beautiful moments too but most of all you get to see the love that they both have for one and other. There is hot sex and sweet words that man is very dreamy. A little twist. It's was a very unexpected Christmas indeed!
2OCC Reviews
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alice
Brilliant novella that really compliments the first book of the series (obsession). I read it in half an hour and really enjoyed it.
Written very well, the story revolves around Faith being pregnant and Damian being away on business/family matters.. Will he make it back in time for Christmas and to see his little girl being born? Read it and find out!!
#2OCCAB
K.M. Lowe
Nov 19, 2015 rated it liked it
This book starts off with a heavily pregnant Faith. Damien is in Russia and they are a million miles apart when Faith goes into labour.

A very quick short story. I will say it is a sweet story compared to the first, but the editing is what stopped me giving this book a higher rating.
Shannon Godwin
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This novella is to tie you over until the next book comes out! You don't want to miss it. Faith is pregnant and Damien is out of town for business the story pretty much revolves around, will he make it back in time to see his beautiful baby born?
Myra Espino
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Eeekkk!! Love love love

**Note: You must read book 1 of the Volkov Mafia Series first before reading this book.**

<> this book made me swoon... Loved it! Short read yet it's full of swoon worthy scenes!
Lisa
Jun 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
i enjoyed this short novel to finish faith and Damiens story ...how ever i find tat this novel was to short and everything is fast paste like the first novel !!!
Julie
Oct 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Line
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Both sweet and sad little short story to complete the book before <3
Nstefa
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love this novella Damien and faith have their wedding and when their lives begin .... sweet!!
Sep 27, 2017
Tina
Jun 21, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Uncaged
  • Conflicted (Undercover, #2)
  • Apache Strike Force (Spotless, #4.5)
  • Rocked in Pieces (Rocked, #10)
  • Wrapped: Wrapped Around You (For the Billionaire's Pleasure: Eric & Julie #1)
  • Where Sleeping Gods Lie
  • I Need You (Learning to Let Go, #2)
  • Fallen for You (The Killer Next Door, #1)
  • Noel (Blue Collar #1.5)
  • Chasing Day (Chasing Day #1)
  • Gauze (The Original Sinners, #2.3)
  • The Convent of the Pure
  • Night Flight
  • Body Temperature and Rising (Lakeland Witches, #1)
  • A Sprinkling of Lesbian Short Stories
  • Hard Candy
  • PA Exposé
  • My Reluctant Warden

About the author

I wouldn’t say that I wanted to be a writer from when I was little.
I only really started reading often when I had baby number five, as he was born very early and spent thirteen weeks in special care. It was then that I discovered my love for reading.
From then on, I was hooked. I read all types of romance books.
It dawned on me that I wanted to be more than a mum/reader/blogger. I w

Volkov Mafia (4 books)
  • Obsession (Volkov Mafia, #1)
  • Fractured (Volkov Mafia, #3)
  • Redemption (Volkov Mafia #4)