Start by marking “The Holiday Killer” as Want to Read:
The Holiday Killer

The Holiday Killer

Happy Holidays…
Around the world, holidays are a time of joy, hope and new beginnings, where children gorge themselves on chocolate or open presents, where adults flirt with the idea of love or alcohol, where fireworks and pumpkins and turkeys are the highlights of the day. Everyone is happy, safe and alive, enjoying their time with loved ones.

Except in Matryville.

Holidays
Published December 13th 2015 by Modern Meltdown Productions

To ask other readers questions about The Holiday Killer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Holiday Killer

Floryie
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

I will be honest that the book cover was what got my attention at first and then the blurb reeled me in with the right amount of suspense and intrigue in it.

The book started off superbly and I got caught up in it pretty fast. The story was full of tense moments and grim happenings. The author created a very good concept and played it out well in the first half. The snag was just in the middle of the tale with the sudden bad news received by
Jo
Jan 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Although I don't think the execution of this book quite lived up to the blurb, it was, nevertheless, an enjoyable read. Fast paced throughout, and very easy to get into, this was, for me at least, a book of two halves.

The first part of the story had good build up and suspense, with strong characters and good interaction between them.

After the mini-climax, I did feel as though things became a little over complicated for me, and the story lost a a little of its momentum as a result. However, I th
C. Gonzales
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suspense, thriller
Okay, so I'm a little late in reading this as the holiday's are over, but I so didn't care. This is a solid thriller and great for anytime of the year. The descriptions and settings really come to life through Holly Hunt's writing which makes this Thriller so believable. The action and drama leaps off the pages. I was shocked in places and definitely did not see many things coming.
Bailey Ember
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: suspense, thriller
I enjoyed the writing style and the pacing. There were parts that moved very fast and then other parts that slowed down, just enough to let us catch our breaths. The cover of this novel is in your face and I liked that the novel was able to stand up to that.

The setting was very clear and I liked that Holly Hunt was able to transport us to where the characters were experiencing the story.
Janet
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
very good did not like the ending, but the rest of the book was fantastic.
Dianna
Dec 19, 2015
Katherina [Book-o-Craze]
Dec 20, 2015
Holly
Jan 19, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
May 26, 2018
Onyx
Nov 15, 2018
Holly
Dec 06, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Carole Nomarhas
Lorraine
Tamara Dudley
Amber
Jul 07, 2017
Born in Sydney, Australia in April 1990, Holly Hunt now lives just outside of Canberra with her boyfriend and a lot of comic book memorabilia. She works a dayjob as a butcher's apprentice, but spends more time daydreaming than working.

For more information on Holly Hunt's books, including upcoming releases, visit her site at http://rhythempoets.wordpress.com/ or follow her on Facebook (http://www.