Start by marking “Cat and Mouse Get a Pet: Usborne First Steps to Reading” as Want to Read:
Cat and Mouse Get a Pet: Usborne First Steps to Reading

Cat and Mouse Get a Pet: Usborne First Steps to Reading

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Designed to enable adult and child to share the first concepts of reading, this book bridges the gap between pre-reading activities and first solo storybooks. Colourful activities are intended to encourage children to start to recognize words and phrases.
Published June 1st 1994 by Educational Development Corporation (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Cat and Mouse Get a Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat and Mouse Get a Pet

Nikki
Jul 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am rating this with the weight of a child's love, of course, and of adult nostalgia, and of the fact that this book is the one that finally made the shapes on the page make sense to me. It's aimed at three year olds, but I didn't get there until I was six or seven. Dad found this in the loft today -- the other Cat and Mouse books are still missing somewhere up there, but I've got him searching for them. In this one, Cat and Mouse are trying to choose a pet. They take some time to agree on this ...more
Jenna Arntz
Sep 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
This was an okay book. The cat and mouse love together and they want to get a pet. The story takes you everywhere with cat and mouse to find the perfect pet. I think that this book would be good for children to read in their free time. I don't think I would read it aloud to my class. However, I do really like the illustrations.
BookDB