Start by marking “His Favorite Color Is Blood: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #8)” as Want to Read:
His Favorite Color Is Blood: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #8)

His Favorite Color Is Blood: Coffin Nails MC

(Sex & Mayhem #8)

--- When life gives you blood, make mayhem. ---

Grim. Assassin. Leather-clad sex god. Has the most unusual taste in men.
Misha. Mutilated. Afraid. Will never trust again.

Grim is a bloodthirsty killer, and he owns it. Gay in a world of outlaw bikers, he firmly stands his ground if anyone dares to cross him. He takes pleasure in showing homophobes their place and fucking his w
Published February 10th 2016 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

Judith
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***5 Stars***

Well,I've read all the M/M books in this series and this is definitely my favourite to date.
I would say READ THE WARNING in the blurb because this is definitely the most risky.

Grim is a nomadic biker attached to the Coffin Nails MC .He's a dark character,thinks nothing of killing people but the kill must be justified.
Now Grim has a certain kind of fetish and let's just say only a certain kind of man does it for him......
(I've certainly never read,or even heard,about this fetish befo
Ele

All the stars. All the stars for this book! Because it pushed my boundaries and messed with my head, but at the same time, it made me sympathize with characters I would never want to meet in real life. Because it made me root for a love story that is so out of the norm. But most of all, because it reminded me of all the reasons I'm such a devoted fan of K.A.Merikan.

Pay attention to the blurb. It does a great job summarizing the story, and I don't want to spoil the plot by rehashing it. And pay a
Jewel
Buddy read with Ele! Glad I don't have to read this one alone....

4.5 Stars

Well, if that wasn't one of the most creepy, unsettling reads I've had in awhile. I was more than a little apprehensive to read this, but let's be real -- it's KA Merikan; I'm gonna read it. These women made me love Dom and Seth, in Guns n' Boys, in spite of the blood, gore, and a certain flexible morality. I trust them to take me on a journey that I will ultimately enjoy, as uncomfortable as it may be. I'm not entirely o
Dia
5 bloody stars

This book was amazing! Sometimes it was scary AF, but I loved it!!!

Misha is a tormented young man who's been scarred beyond repair. He cannot trust anyone. His life seems destroyed for good, BUT Grim is changing everything for him. He gives him confidence and what he needed the most: REVENGE!
He is such a broken character. I ached so much for his horrible past and all the years he was abused! But Grim saved him in so many ways!!
Image result for blood dripping gif tumblr

Grim/ Logan is a blood thirst assassin, with a ve
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 2-2,25 “uh…WHUT?” STARS **

“I know…but with the MONSTERS still after me, I need a BEAST, not an ANGEL.”

description

Nope. This one was just not for me.

I can do with some fetishes in the world. I can think “No judgement, dude!”, and move on.

But this one got me REALLY disturbed. I just wanted to skip some scenes.

I have to admit, Kat and Agnes Merikan have f*cking twisted minds though. Holy sh*t. How can you even think of something like this? Amazing!
Chelsea
Argh, I typed a review that summed up everything i wanted to say and then the bloody tablet froze and I lost it. Grrrrrr!!

Take two.

Amazing! I absolutely loooovvvvveeeedddd this one!! I think it was so much more than I was expecting! I started reading this knowing it would be dark and kinky, which it absolutely was, but it was done in a way I wasn't anticipating. It was also very sweet.

Grim is absolutely devoted to Misha and is absolutely Mishas hero in the story, he just happens to do his resc
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
5 Fetish Stars

Wow! Still trying to put my mind back together after that ending!

photo image_zpsiqdctxe0.jpeg

Grim is an assassin. A really Hot assassin. He's also really quite creepy and a bit of a narcissist.

I think I might be a psychopath.

He longs to find someone to love that will love him back. Someone with (without?) certain attributes.

Misha has been through Hell! He's been aided in escaping after being locked up and used for years. Grim is his savior in a leather skeleton mask. But is he just like all the other dev
Sybil aka Lala
Before I continue with this review I want to make it clear that this book contains explicit scenes of rape, sex slavery, torture, murder, violence and sexual acts involving an amputee. If any of these are triggers for you or you may find the subject matter offensive, you should not read this book.

However, if the above only peaks your curiosity and you enjoy darker reads, you will be treated to a beautiful, if a little twisted, romance between two men with deep seated issues.

Misha has been mutila
Breann
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 hearts

There are a few things I can be sure of when I pick up a K.A. Merikan book.

1. It's gonna be kinky.
2. Things might get a bit weird.
3. My morals get chucked out the door.
4. There will be some spectacular sex happening.
5. I'm gonna freakin' love it.

Every time.

Em
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow.....the kink...there was a lot in this book....new stuff that I've not come across before and I've read a lot of kinky books. What I really love about K.A. Merikan is that they never ever hold back, some of the stuff is really cringeable at times and my eyes were popping out of my head but after a while you sort of become used to it, although to be honest I wouldn't have wanted anyone looking over my shoulder while I was reading this book.

It was great to catch up with Tooth and Lucky, they
Chris
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for this gritty gem ! I really enjoyed this. It was dark, harsh and not for the squeamish 😮. I actually would’ve loved more of these two, they deserved some happy. There was a unique twist to this, I haven’t read any amputee fetish before and it would have never have interested me, but hey, KA always have a twist to their storylines and this was no exception. Loved it
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice and twisted, with less of the obnoxiousness that was so prevalent in #7. There were things I liked about the last one, but it was almost too much at times. This one struck a different nerve, and the characters were endearingly weird.
☙ percy ❧
DNF on page 2 because they killed a bird.

yeah motherfuckers i'm really DNFing at page 2 because they killed a bird. fight me.

I REALLY WANTED TO LIKE THIS, WHAT THE FUCK. but i just can't bc whenever the character appears i'm gonna be like "there's the motherfucker who killed a bird" and i'm just never going to like him so yh bye. actually i don't even know if logan and grim are the same people?? or maybe it's logan and zero who are the same people?? WELL I AIN'T TAKING NO CHANCES

ok i'm gonna tr
Natalia
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melissa
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely the most intense book of the series. I don't even know how to describe what I read. Bonnie and Clyde have nothing on Misha and Grim. Grim is probably the craziest and most consistent character I've ever read. His love for blood is no joke. Do not read this story if you have a weak stomach.
Renée
Dec 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-romance

I read this one with a shield up. I always felt like I was watching a movie instead of being IN the story with the characters. It was heartbreakingly disturbing. But the tender moments were great too. Could I say I enjoyed reading this? No - I didn't enjoy it. But I appreciated the writing - I always do with Merikan. Dom and Seth remain my favorites.
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-m-m
I really enjoyed this. Thank you Cory for the BR
Cadiva
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Possibly the best one yet

This book is an adrenaline rush through some of the more horrific parts of life - the darkness which unfortunately exists to fuel sick and twisted desires.
Misha was kidnapped and forced into a life of horror when he was only 17 and has been in a living Hell for five years.

Grim is the Coffin Nails assassin, a Nomad who carries out the jobs the various chapters of the motorcycle club want doing when there's trash needs cleaning out. He's hard and powerful, dangerous, gay.
Helen
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
What did I just read ? Why did I read it ?

4 Stars because it's well written , and despite all it's dubious moral content , I desperately wanted to see Misha and Grim get their HEA .

Maybe , this was a weird gruesome palette cleanser from my normal fluffy reading !!

Speaking of which , immersing myself stat in cupcake , manny , baby dragon , shifter , negative angst books for the foreseeable future .
Lustful Literature
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Jen's Review 4.5 STARS

As always with any Merikan novel heed the warnings. These author do not spare anything when it comes the worlds they create and the characters that live in them. It’s cruel, dark, violent and very intense.

Grim was a very perplexing character. My feelings towards him at first were very unsettled. He is hands down one of the creepiest characters I’ve come across in a long time. And because of that I questioned myself on why I liked him. I really shouldn’t be surprised, after
Santy
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
What an intense ride!

Prior to starting this book, I had quite a number of negative expectations. This stemmed from the way Grim was potrayed in the other books I had read in the series.I expected to read a horror-esque book through which I would have to struggle to connect with the MCs and feel sorry for the love interest of Grim for ending up with Him.

I think you can see from my rating that, that was far from the case.

Misha was a broken person, both internally and externally due to the extreme
Lorraine Lesar
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Not only is this dark and very disturbing, it pushed me well over any set preconceived boundaries that I thought I had and I loved every single word!
This books screams spoilers and I would love to share them with you, but I'm going to try and resist. If the writers were going for the shock factor, they certainly succeeded. Read the warnings, they are there for a very good reason.
I’ve never read a MC like Grim before (and let’s face it, these two writers have had some of the best and OTT MCs eve
FantasyLiving
Denise H.
*** Shocking ! Sexual ! Amazing ! *** These two authors are amazing when they write a story of this depth. The fabulous characters leap off the pages, they bury themselves in your heart, and then take you for a rollercoaster ride. Whew ! I can't start another book, because I need to keep soaking the intensity, rethinking the scenes and breathe. Grim opens this tale with a flashback from his youth. It's crucial to this tale.
Big, badass, Grim, is tough, deep, full of mayhem and torture.

His kink
River
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
I'm not sure if this didn't bother me because I read this hours after I was done with the Hades Hangmen Series (that shit is crazy) or because I imagined Grim waaaay more creepier.

Grim was total care bear. Yes he is weird AF but It didn't bother me. I tried to see his weird tastes just like everybody's weird sexual kinks. He has issues but if you don't fuck with him he's not gonna fuck with you just for shits and giggles.
He can be ruthless and enjoy a bloodbath but he loved Misha unconditional
Jen
Shelves: m-m

4.5 STARS

This latest installment is a perfect addition to this series. This book is a must read for all Merikan fans. These author do not spare anything when it comes the worlds they create and the characters that live in them. It’s cruel, dark, violent and very intense.

OMG Grim had my head spinning, Misha had my heart all over the place. As usual K.A. Merikan has taken me on one hell of a ride

You can see my full review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Moonlite_Reader
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
10 AMAZING STARS

“You perv on blood?” Misha raised his eyebrows.
“No. I just like how it smells and feels on me,” said Grim.
Misha stroked the bat. “So if I was bleeding, you’d be happy to see that?”
Grim shuddered visibly. “God, no. That’s a messed-up thing to say.”
“You’re the one to talk. You said you liked it.”
“Yeah, but if a person says they like meat, it doesn’t mean they will eat, say, a cat. I’d never drain a broken boy.”
“Misha frowned, not sure if he should slap Grim or ignore the comment. “
Jade
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was the most disturbing thing I think I have ever read, and I really enjoyed it. I don't know what that says about me (and I don't really care). These authors just have such a way with telling stories and creating new realities. They have really opened and broadened my tastes and understanding of new information. I might go into some of their stories with slight trepidation, but I end up leaving with a new found understanding and an urge to research and learn more instead of judgin
Zuzu
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow-that ending was intense. I absolutely loved how obsessed Grim was with Misha. Grim's kink was really out there but I have heard about this before and it was fascinating to understand Grim's thought process. I can only imagine the research the Merikans did for this book. Misha was understandably wary of Grim so I loved it when he was finally able to trust him.
  • Fallout
  • Better the Devil You Know
  • Chronic Carnalli Complex (Carnalli Brothers, #2)
  • The Frog: A Tale of Sexual Torture and Degradation
  • Schadenfreude
  • Personal Demons (Gods and Chaos, #3)
  • Stealing Innocents
  • The Red King
  • Special Forces - Mercenaries Part II (Special Forces, #2 part 2)
  • Forgive Us (Deliver Us, #3)
  • Betrayed (Bound Gods, #3)
  • Cinder (Blood Nation, #2)
  • Crucial Lessons (Brothers LaFon, #1)
  • Chained in Darkness (Season One)
  • Fog: A Novel of Desire and Retribution
  • The Darker Side of Trey Grey (Trey Grey, #1)
  • Love is a Stranger (More Heat Than the Sun, #1)
  • Deliverance: Hooch and Matt's Story
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Sex & Mayhem (9 books)
  • Road of No Return: Hounds of Valhalla MC (Sex & Mayhem, #1)
  • The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #2)
  • Stripped Raw: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #3)
  • No Matter What: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #4)
  • Red Hot: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5)
  • One Step Too Close: Coffin Nails MC Louisiana (Sex & Mayhem, #6)
  • Split: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #7)
  • Heart Ripper: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #9)
“I am. I kill. I maim, I bleed. And I keep my boyfriend from being fucked hard.” Misha” 4 likes
“I know, but with the monsters still after me, I need a beast, not an angel.” 3 likes