Start by marking “Devoted (Masters and Mercenaries, #10.5)” as Want to Read:
Devoted (Masters and Mercenaries, #10.5)

Devoted

(Masters and Mercenaries #10.5)

A woman’s work

Amy Slaten has devoted her life to Slaten Industries. After ousting her corrupt father and taking over the CEO role, she thought she could relax and enjoy taking her company to the next level. But an old business rivalry rears its ugly head. The only thing that can possibly take her mind off business is the training class at Sanctum…and her training partner,
Published April 12th 2016 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Devoted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devoted

Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to this world (and now I know what upset Big Tag). I love how all the siblings are getting their own HEAs. It's almost dizzying the twists between Amy and Flynn's companies. Loved how they were both newbies to the BDSM world, and they were completing their training together. The grand gesture was absolutely amazing. How can you say no to that?
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Another great addition to the Master & Mercenaries World. Both characters were likable. The plot was deliciously angsty. The conversation between Jake and Adam was HILARIOUS.

Lexi Blake really can do NO wrong in my eyes...

Moon Love
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
3. 75 stars!

So this is going to sound odd. I had a hard time getting into the book. There were a lot of names thrown about and I was confused as to who was who and how they knew one another. But beyond that, I don't read much BDSM erotica so that part didn't do much for me. Now you're probably thinking I'm crazy, because I'm still giving this book almost 4 stars, right?

Well once I got past the sex, the story really opened up into the corporate espionage and combined with the emotional attachment
Erin
Jan 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was a pretty good book I love reading this series. Amy Slaten who is also Bridget's sister from Cherished has just took over her father's company and moved the head quarter's to Dallas. Amy has joined the training program at Sanctum and her training partner is a rival. Flynn Adler is Mitch Bradford's little brother he is also the head of Glendale a company that rival's Amy's Slaten Industries. These two liked each other right away although Flynn acted like an as*hole in the be ...more
Raine
I enjoy enemies to lovers trope and this one was pretty good. I especially like that Flynn is good with just doing the coding for his company and is just keeping his family's company going to pass down to his brother to run in the future. Amy has just taken control over her family's company because he father was wanting to sell it and she couldn't let that happen because all the people she knows who works for the company would be out of a job. Of course the two clash throughout the story, but in ...more
Jamie
Hmm. It was just okay. I didn't really get that connection between the H & h that I usually fnd in a Le I book. I think this is my least favorite book of the series.
Kate's Corner
Lexi Blake does it again. I love and adore this series so much. I have to say though I'm not sure who is more of an idiot, Amy or Flynn.

Still love them.
Shayna
Another FABULOUS addition to the INCREDIBLE Masters and Mercenaries Series by the EVER SO AMAZING Lexi Blake! A sexy as sin page turner for sure! I'm always transported to my happy place when I begin a Lexi Blake read. DEVOTED was no different. The journey was a little short, but NO LESS amazing.

A book that takes 'sleeping with the enemy' to a whole new level, DEVOTED kept me on the edge of my seat, grinning with glee the entire time. Amy and Flynn's banter was hilarious and sexy. Our heroine we
Steph
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the role reversals in DEVOTED. From Amy's strong work persona and Flynn's desire to take the back seat at his own company, to his sexually dominant personality and her submissive needs, it's an excellent contrast!

Amy Slaten is used to being the dominant woman in the room. After forcing her dad out of the company her grandfather built, she's just trying to get through the days with some bit of success, but during the nights she wants to let someone else take control. So Amy enters the su
Ivy Deluca
Apr 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Full review to post on April 14 at http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/

description
I liked my visit to the M&M ‘verse, even if I had hoped for more Sanctum and less corporate shenanigans. Still one of my fave BDSM series, I’m looking forward to the next full novel. That promises to be a doozy.

**ARC provided by author for review**

For more reviews, visit
description
description description description description description description
Aly is so frigging bored

This was a very fun read! If you were wondering what he MT team were doing, what happened to Bridget’s sister or what happened to Mitch’s half-brother you’ll find out in this novella.

The book starts with Amy talking to her BFF and ex-husband Frankie about her asshole father and about her not getting any *wink, wink*. Frankie asks her if she’s sure she wants to go through with joining Sanctum. In another part of town Mitch tells his brother Flynn that the trainee he got paired with it’s Amy(also
Dar
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, 5-star-reads
Another sweet addition in the TM world! I forget exactly where we met Amy and Flynn, but I remembered them both well because it was obvious they were going to get a story, and, they were pretty interesting in their own right

As usual, there is some amazing attraction, sexy times to make you squirm, and a big misunderstanding and an even bigger make-up leading to the finalizing moment for the HEA!

Corporate intrigue is the setting this time around, and we get check-ins with Simon and Chelsea, Mitch
Aurora
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As of this date (May 1, 2016), this is the most current Lexi Blake novella/novel in the Masters and Mercenaries series that has been published. The next novel (Dominance Never Dies) comes out on June 14th and I can't wait. I've LOVED this whole series and have literally flown through each book. Lexi Blake is definitely in her element in this series. Another of my favorite BDSM authors is Cherise Sinclair and they both know this genre very, very well and that is evident in their writing. I have a ...more
Paganalexandria
Nov 15, 2017 marked it as did-not-finish
11/15/17 currently free in this bundle 1001 Dark Nights Bundle Ten by Tessa Bailey

I DNF'd this because it featured some annoying tropes. Work place rivals, BDSM club meetups.
Kim  Brewing
Sep 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
While I love this series and enjoyed meeting Flynn and Amy, I have to take away one star because.....Flynn broke the first rule in the BDSM I read - truth in communication. He went into the relationship knowing who Amy was and thinking she was playing him. Even when he realized she wasn't, he still didn't say anything until it blew up in his face.
Elfina Renee
Apr 23, 2016 rated it liked it
For the most part Devoted was an enjoyable read. I really liked it, until I got towards the end. Flynn Adler was a top notch dom. He could really get your motor going with his take charge attitude and disciplinary punishments. Its how his persona changed that threw me for a loop. However you might feel differently then me, enjoy!
Renee
I love this series. This book was secondary characters from the main series but I loved that the main characters made appearances throughout so it felt like you were still following along time wise of the series. The Sanctum "family" just keeps getting better and better.
Konny
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Devoted by Lexi Blake is book 10,5 in the Masters and Mercenaries world and part of the 1001 Dark Nights.
Amy Slaten is the CEO of Slaten Industry. Shes successful and driven, only her business rival Flynn Adlermakes her life difficult.
When she meets a irresistible Dom at Sanctum and they have crazy chemistry , Amy never dreamt off that this Dom would be Flynn Adler, her biggest rival. Lean back and enjoy their " war".
Emma
Oct 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: paid, romance
I haven't read the rest of this series and I swear all the relationships were like, "Amy's brother's wife's cousin's lawyer" lol I was seriously seriously lost with regard to how these people knew each other but it didn't seem terribly important to the story.

Anyway, the story was alright. Very cute but I really was more interested in Frankie or that O'Donnell guy than I was in Flynn. I suppose that's a novella for you, though. I would be willing to read more of this author.
Melanie Marnell
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Reading

Flynn Adler and Amy Slaten inherited an ongoing business rivalry and feud from their fathers. Now they're paired in the D/s training program at Sanctum. Both have withheld some personal information about themselves but they've just clicked. Waiting for the right moment to reveal truths gets taken away when behind the scenes players take away their choices. Now it will take a grand gesture to rec9ver what they once had and will it be enough?
zoegrl
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Flynn & Amy

Great little Novella about Flynn & Amy & their time training at Sanctum to be a good Dom & sub. But of course there's some intrigue. Two companies, big problems with board of directors, CEO's, & very evil men all boils down to how does an honest CEO run her company? Stay tuned while the gang at MT & Sanctum meet a new couple.

Enjoy!!
E.G. Manetti
I read this as part of the 1001 Dark Nights Bundle 10. It started out well with a nice tension between Dom-in-training and Sub-in-training Amy. A decent corporate espionage subplot to keep the suspense going and some nicely toasty smexy kept it moving. It fell apart at the end though, cracking my too silly meter.
Kate Hastings
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novella. Amy & Flynn were great together & their story was enjoyable. I’d been rooting for a HEA of her own for Amy since meeting her in B’s book. Flynn did not disappoint. Full disclosure: what took this read from a 4 to a 5 Star read for me were the cameos, interactions, dialogue & verbal sparing with the characters from MT. Pure sarcasm & wit disguised as humour and I loved it.
Christine
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries, but this was not a favorite. Flynn's equivocating about whether Amy was a liar or not was really weak. Also, all the corporate espionage and intrigue distracted too much from Amy and Flynn's relationship. 3.5 stars
Chasity
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Devoted - 5 Stars!

Flynn & Amy's story was full of deception and lies but was one of the sweetest I've read in a while. Their connection was instant and explosive. I absolutely loved this one!
Dulcinea
This was my first read of author Lexi Blake and I was very surprised I liked the book so much. I loved Amy and Flynn, their characterizations and their story. I'm not a big fan of BDSM but this wasn't too much; BDSM-lite as some have said.

I look forward to reading more by this author.
Aerin
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I think I love this book most because of just how far Flynn is willing to go. As her sister says, you rarely see a Dom willing to put his balls on the line in such a public setting. How could you not love that?
Kelli mom2mklx2 editing
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

If you like a romance with drama and intrigue, that can make you laugh and cry, that will make you not want to put it down, or get annoyed when you're forced to... This is a book for you
Deborah
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was great. In addition to all the hot, sexy times I love about Lexi Blake stories, it had lots heart-stopping anticipation, crying times when the secret was revealed and some really great groveling, I've-got-to-fix-this moments. Loved it!
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book to series! :) 2 14 Dec 07, 2015 01:58AM
  • Master of Freedom (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #7; 1001 Dark Nights #16)
  • Trust An Even Hand (Club Volare, #10)
  • A Lovely Shade of Ouch (Suncoast Society, #11)
  • My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3)
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • Over The Line (Mastered, #3)
  • Touched By A Dom
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Lexi Blake lives in North Texas with her husband, three kids, and the laziest rescue dog in the world. She began writing at a young age, concentrating on plays and journalism. It wasn't until she started writing romance and urban fantasy that she found the stories of her heart. She likes to find humor in the strangest places and believes in happy endings n ...more

Masters and Mercenaries (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries, #1)
  • The Men with the Golden Cuffs (Masters and Mercenaries, #2)
  • A Dom is Forever (Masters and Mercenaries, #3)
  • On Her Master's Secret Service (Masters and Mercenaries, #4)
  • Love and Let Die (Masters and Mercenaries, #5)
  • Dungeon Royale (Masters and Mercenaries, #6)
  • A View to a Thrill (Masters and Mercenaries, #7)
  • You Only Love Twice (Masters and Mercenaries, #8)
  • Master No (Masters and Mercenaries, #9)
  • From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries, #10)