Start by marking “Disney Princess #1 (Disney Princess, #1)” as Want to Read:
Disney Princess  #1 (Disney Princess, #1)

Disney Princess #1

(Disney Princess Comics #1)

Disney’s beloved heroines have returned in this hilarious collection of Disney Princess comic strips! Featuring laugh-out-loud stories from the worlds of Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, Tiana, Cinderella, Aurora, and more, this charming new ongoing series will make all your royal dreams come true!
Published February 2016 by Joe Books

To ask other readers questions about Disney Princess #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney Princess #1

Rachel Rogers
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Our whole household are huge fans of Amy Mebberson's Pocket Princesses web comic. She took a hiatus from those to do start this book (understandable, since this one pays). While I prefer the webcomic, I realize that I'm about 35 years too old to be the target audience of this comic book. All that said, this comic is a series of vignettes about the princesses, before and after their transformations. The interactions between the characters are sweet and amusing. If you have daughters who enjoy pri ...more
TinTin Kalaw
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An absolute fun read until the very last page :">

Discovery (some time in 2015) :
I am legit excited for this because Amy Mebberson is the creator of the utterly funny Pocket Princesses.

(JUST LOOK AT HOW CUTE RAPUNZEL IS :>)
Amanda at Nerdification Reviews
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
This comic compiles comic strips of various Disney princesses in varying situations. The princesses are drawn in a cute, yet slightly sarcastic or sassy style which adds to the humor in the strips. I did not expect to genuinely laugh as much as I did. While the princess do appear to be in character (for the most part) I also got the sense that there was some fun being poked at the "Disney princess persona"
Mortisha Cassavetes
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
I love everything Disney and this graphic novel was so very cute. I hope to read the whole series very soon. The stories are fun and the illustrations are amazing. I would recommend this to everyone of all ages.
Alexandra
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Belle crying over a good book and Jasmine going shopping with Genie!
[Shai] Bibliophage
I don't care if the target audience of this Disney Princess books is ages between 9 to 12. I love how cute the illustrations drew by Amy Mebberson and some of the comic strips are quite funny. My favorite strips in this volume is about Princess Jasmine and Genie's shopping spree, the comic strips of Ariel and her company, and the strip where Belle cried after finally finish reading a book.

If you grew up and love the Disney Princesses just like I do, I'm 100% sure that you will appreciate this co
Jessica
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Especially Belle ❤ ...more
Kyera
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I picked these comics up because I am a huge fan of the Pocket Princess comics that Amy Mebberson writes and draws. They're always super cute and I love her art style. I was super excited to hear that she had been hired by Disney to create a series of comics and could not wait to read them. That being said, as she is not the author and illustrator of this series I will review each part as if it is a separate entity and then give you my opinions as a whole.

The art is still the adorable style tha
Rachel
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was expecting the characters to at least act a little like themselves. They all act like hyper, over excited teenagers. These are more sarcastic looks into the daily lives of the princesses. Some are short 3 frame comics. Others take up a few pages. Overall, not very engaging and not that funny. I read through 3 issues before solidifying my stance on these.

And not sure who the intended audience is. Maybe teenagers? I don't think little kids would really enjoy it. Mainly cause I don't think th
Cinzia
Some strips I liked (and knew already, since they have leaked pretty much everywhere on the web) and others I liked less. Besides, I've been looking for these comics for quite some time, and I'm happy to finally have the occasion to read them.
Lily
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Literally read this like,15 times! I Love all the silly,(And sad) But mostly silly stories! Very enjoyable to read.
Jodee Phillips
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: october-2017
Funny, whimsical and utterly charming. Definitely looking forward to reading the rest! 4.5/5
Caryn
Mar 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, ebooks, comics
I am a huge fan of Amy Mebberson's Pocket Princesses web-comic (which, sadly, is no more); so I was very excited to see she is doing a series of official Disney Princess comic books. This is the first entry in the series, and while it is cute (the artwork is very nice, and the dialogue is exactly how you'd imagine the characters talking), there is absolutely no plot to speak of. I found myself confused because several of the panels take place "post-Happily Ever After" and some of them take place ...more
Kristina
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Mebberson's pocket princesses and these live up to those single panel visuals.
Grace
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
The comic is a series of vignettes about the Disney princesses, in Amy Mebberson's adorable art style. There isn't a plot, or overarching theme (other than Disney Princesses). It's cute and fluffy. Nothing revolutionary, but the characters have personalities that are very tangible and relatable. If you got a little time to kill, it's great!
April
Mar 13, 2016 rated it liked it
This is cute and the art is absolutely adorable. Many of the jokes, however, are a bit dull or stretches. A few brought a giggle though and combined with such lovely artwork I'd be interested in #2!
Bumblebeebookworm
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
This is just cute and funny.

I came across Amy Mebberson's pocket princesses online, so I knew I had to read this book when I saw it. It features the princesses in different situations, and is as adorable as it is funny.
Stacy
Mar 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-for-work
Cute, fun little episodes. Not in any order, but with a wide range of characters. Little moments where we get our concepts of the characters re-validated. It was really weird refreshing on different traits that I had forgotten from years ago.
Kristin El
Jun 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Comic strip format. I wanted longer stories. Also it jumped from character to character with almost every strip. A header with the movie/character name would've been helpful at the beginning of each strip or organize the book by princess.
Kelly K
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, comic-books
Super cute and fun! I can't wait to pick up the next issue.
Patrice
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute

I loved the zootopia comic I only wish it was longer and with more of the other princesses I'd have to say the zootopia part was my favorite
Jun 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I will pretty much read anything that Amy Mebberson illustrates--I LOVE her artwork. I was pleasantly suprised to also enjoy the comics in this volume, which made me chuckle more than once.
Jessica
Jan 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Super cute book, however it felt a bit all over the place. With so many characters and storylines.....it was a bit confusing. Loveeeeee the artwork, very beautiful.
Whitney
Jan 22, 2018
Zyra
Nov 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Time for Magic (WINX Club, Vol. 6)
  • Freddie's Shadow Cards (Disney Descendants: School of Secrets, #2)
  • The Pagemaster
  • The Land of Flowers (Thea Stilton: Special Edition #6)
  • A Warm Welcome (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #3)
  • A New Reindeer Friend (Disney Frozen)
  • Descendants: Mal's Spell Book
  • Kingdom Hearts II, Vol. 1
  • Star Wars Omnibus: Clone Wars, Volume 1: The Republic Goes to War
  • Pull the Dragon's Tooth! (Geronimo Stilton Micekings #3)
  • Darth Vader (2017-) #1
  • Prometheus: Fire and Stone
  • Mass Effect: Foundation Volume 1
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters
  • Simpsons Comics Belly Buster
  • Madison's Song (Cassie Scot #5)
  • Fractured Fables
  • Aliens Omnibus, Vol. 4

Disney Princess Comics (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Disney Princess #2 (Disney Princess, #2)
  • Disney Princess #3 (Disney Princess, #3)
  • Disney Princess #4 (Disney Princess, #4)
  • Disney Princess #5 (Disney Princess, #5)
  • Disney Princess #6 (Disney Princess #6)
  • Disney Princess #7