Start by marking “Love, Chloe” as Want to Read:
Love, Chloe

Love, Chloe

You know girls like me. You hate girls like me. The privileged blonde who skips her Ivy League classes when she's had too many Soho martinis. The one draped on the asshole's arm because he drives a Bugati and screws like a champ.

I was that girl. I loved being that girl.

Then, my door was broken in. Literally.

And in that moment? Everything changed.
Published March 14th 2016 by DCA

To ask other readers questions about Love, Chloe, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Love, Chloe (stand-alone) 5 stars to both Chloe & story!

Love Chloe (stand-alone) picks up right after socialite Chloe Madison’s funds are frozen and her status goes from heiress to “in need of employment” and it follows her finding a place to live, coping with life, new job, pining after
Christy
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 96457148-3884-4269-B7E6-E1016C5B0DCE_zpsjzcmewhq.jpg
Life might be a bitch, but love? She kicked that bitch’s ass.

When I think of Alessandra Torre, I think of edgy, sexy and even sometimes twisty reads. I don’t think of lighter romantic comedies, chick-lit and sweeter romances. Even though Love, Chloe is different than her usual books, it was very entertaining and a story I really enjoyed.

Chloe Madison’s life has just been turned upside down. Chloe was one of those girls who never worried about anything. Her life was easy. Her parent
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::::

“The wealth of the city lived in a different bubble than the rest of us. One where there were no worries of minor problems, the majority of which were easily solved by money. One comprised of beautiful women, powerful men, the drug of success heavy in the air, punctuated by diamond, caviar, and ego. For the first time, I was an outsider...”

Alessandra Torre is, without a doubt, one of my favorite authors. She’s such a skilled writer that whatever she writes is a
Alex is The Romance Fox
wasn't sure what to expect from this book but I liked the synopsis and also the good reviews I read by some of my GR friends....and of course, not forgetting that I love this author....

Love, Chloe is totally different from the other two books that I loved, Hollywood Dirt and Sex, Love, Repeat.

This was such a fun read. It had some great characters, fabulous setting...I mean...NYC...my all time favourite place to visit....and we get a peep into the world and lives of the rich and famous...what mo
Sabrina
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio-listen
♬Listened on Audio♬

Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Love, Chloe intrigued me when I first heard about it, but there was still a part of me that wasn't positive about how I would like it. I just wasn't sure how I would like a book where the heroine was a New York City princess, even one that has fallen from her thrown. I really shouldn't have doubted Alessandra Torre, though, because of course I read this book and loved it!

Chloe Madison had it all, the maids, the rich boyfriend, the shoes that
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Love the New Chloe' Stars!
BR with my Shhluts :D - Read as part of the Shh... (F)BR for Love Chloe.
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Love Chloe - Alessandra Torre_zpsi4l7fldn.png

As many other AT fans, I had been waiting for this book like a crazy person! I was so happy when I recieved the ARC and I started almost right away! Of course, I waited a little bit because we have an Epic WORLDWIDE (F)Buddy-Read in Alessandra's Shh... group and I wanted to read this together with all my dear Shhluts! You can j
Beverly
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
As some of you may know Love, Chloe is a novel based on the Cosmo blog posts Alessandra wrote for one year. As someone who followed the blog pretty regularly at the beginning I was excited to see the story converted. I am also really excited the direction she took in the story.

Chloe is an heiress who for the first time in her life finds herself penniless. Her parents are being investigated for fraud and all her assets are frozen. To add insult to injury she has also had to end her long-term rel
Brandi
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: laugh-out-loud
description

I really enjoyed this one, it reminded me of some of the chick lit I used to read years ago, before kindles and emerging indie authors. Back when I was reading Sophie Kinsella, Jane Green, Lauren Weisberger and Emma McLaughlin. Women navigating the modern world, and the bumps along the way. Lighthearted and humorous, Love, Chloe reminded me of why chick lit used to be my go-to feel good books. A fun, easy read with a great balance of romance and humor, I really enjoyed this one!

So excited to hav
Stacey is Sassy
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
description

I wanted to look away…but I couldn’t.

I was so excited to start Love, Chloe. The blurb was a little vague, but I knew that it was about a chick that went from the top of the food chain to way, waaaay down, so low down you’d almost see the bottom of the barrel.

Initially, I was a little taken aback…I don’t like Chloe. She comes across as selfish, egotistical and very naïve.

It seems to me that rich and famous people might not be as confident as you would think. Why on earth would they stay in rela
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 ❤❤❤❤ STARS

”Life might be a bitch, but love? She kicked that bitch’s ass.”

description

Alessandra Torre delivers a light, fun and entertaining story as this NYU student must learn how to stand on her own after her parent’s financial downfall and end of her relationship with her billionaire boyfriend.

”Thank God they had let me keep the clothes. I might be homeless, but I was rocking it in Marc Jacobs.”

description

Chloe Madison is a great heroine and I adore the Instagram posts, her POV, and though this story isn’t e
Elizabeth
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love, Chloe is a contemporary romance full of fun, romance, and witty dialogue. Set in the backdrop of New York City, Chloe is a young New Yorker just trying to make her way in the world!
"Booted from My Life"
descriptiondescription
"Girls Just Want to Have Fun"
Chloe, a member of New York's high society, has found herself in a precarious situation. After her parents have made some poor financial choices, Chloe is left to fend for herself. Although she has a college degree from the prestigious NYC, she cannot ha
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
★It's LIVE! * Amazon US * Amazon UK * B&N * Kobo * iBooks *

Love, Chloe began life as a sexy tri-weekly story in Cosmopolitan.com. The author has since transformed this serial into a STANDALONE novel for our one-stop reading pleasure. It depicts a porthole into the life of Chloe beginning right after her privileged life as NYU Princess is over. She needs an apartment, a job and a way to survive on her own. This story is light-hearted, fun, sexy and romantic with a romcom vibe that made me smi
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4-4.5 STARS

I really liked Love Chloe! Chloe is an amazing character and I enjoyed following her story. I loved how the author managed to make me feel connected with her characters, I seriously felt like I was one of Chloe's friends!!

description

This isn't your typical romance where girl meets boy and they fell in love.This story is about so much more. In the first chapters you don't really know who is her love interest and because I don't want to give anything away I'm only going to say that I loved the h
warhawke
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People who likes light, fun, sexy reads

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Female
Rating:

Chloe Madison was an entitled princess living a cushy life in the heart of New York. When everything was unexpectedly ripped away from her, she stumbled (in her Brian Atwood nonetheless) through the horrifying prospect of non-glamorous employment to survive in the city while navigating the perils of being single.

I never got the chance to read the story when it was a serial on Cosmopolitan.com, so I started this one com
Parvathy
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

5 Stars..!

A beautiful, fun, light-hearted coming of age story of a girl's self-discovery and finding love, life and happiness....!!

Love, Chloe is easily one of the most fun and entertaining book that I have read so far this year. This book is Chloe's journey from having lost everything to getting it all back and much more. The author had done a tremendous job of weaving a tale of friendship, self-realization, growing up, moving on and finding love in New York City.

When I started reading th
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 55b1920b78696b0321762dcb787e33_zpsvzkisdub.gif

photo dd055ee0c4a51568bec35c2416f62c_zpsuhry1olf.gif“ I’d spent my whole life trying to impress people. Maybe that was the start of my fall, the last two decades one plush float into the depths of shallow, insecure, hell. All I know is that when I hit the bottom, I hit hard.”

If you were to ask me who are my favorite authors then I would have gladly told you that Alessandra Torre is definitely in my top five. Alessandra has always been my go to author as she never fails to deliver stories th
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Romance
4 NYC Life Lessons in Love Stars
* * * *
Full Review- It's Live!
Ever wonder what would happen if those pampered since birth, glorified in the Society Trades and presented as The NYC Dream Girl had the tables turned???
You know, had it all taken away...
Had to live like the rest of us....
Working for those who instruct their "assistants" on the correct way to pick up dog poop..
or drawing a line on the glass to show exactly where the morning smoothie must hit...
Yeah, those types of jobs, the dehum
Catarina
3 Stars.

Chloe was a privileged girl that grew up used to have everything. Until the day her assets are frozen, her life turned around and she now needs a job, desperately.
So she becomes the help (or a glorified dog-sitter) for a woman that weeks ago was pretty much herself. And it’s not easy to see life from the other side.
The cherry on top of the cake? She now needs a place to live, a better job, pay college loans and her ex-boyfriend is an asshole.
But the good thing about a new life is t
Dee Montoya
4.5 ~I Love New York~ Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

If you are looking for a good time, read this book!! Packed with romance and tons of fun; designed to make you smile and inspire you. I gotta praise Alessandra Torre for always being innovative with her stories. Even though she's known for the dark and twisted books, I could tell she doesn't want to belong to just one category. And I'm so happy she's writing these contemporary romances that I always
Olga therebelreader

Chloe was rich and had it all. Now, things have changed. She’s having to work and deal with the everyday expenses. Thank God she’s got her colorful circle of friends to keep her sane, plus an ex-boyfriend who wants to get her back and a new, charming guy who drives her crazy.
I love an easy, humorous story. Love, Chloe reads like chick lit--easy, breezy--but lacks depth in the story and the characters are shallow. The romance is very slow-moving and the plot isn't too complicated.
Maybe
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo A16BBFC0-276E-4C5E-A649-C867F1A501E6_zpswppxgce9.jpg

Love, Chloe is based off a mini series Alessandra Torre did for Cosmopolitan Magazine. I hadn't seen it so I was happy to get the episodes in a lump sum within the covers of this book.

Chloe Madison has fallen quite hard from grace. When her very wealthy parents get into trouble with the Feds for insider trading, her once posh lifestyle quickly turns to a life of wondering how her tuition at NYU will be paid...of how she's going to put a roof over her head or food on the table. How doe
Eliza
Dec 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, march-2016

Title: Love, Chloe
Series: Standalone
Author: Alessandra Torre
Release Date: 14th March, 2016

Love, Chloe is the fun and flirty novel from Alessandra Torre based on her Bedroom Blog for Cosmopolitan magazine. Had I not been so enamoured by the cover and visuals, I would have known this prior to delving in. In the spirit of the novel, I think my shallowness can be forgiven.

The set up for the story was a great one. Chloe Madison is young, rich and fabulous, her main concerns consist of making sure s
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Now live!

3.5 Stars

photo CityGirlLove_zpszmzqckox.gif

Love, Chloe is like a mix of Sex & the City, The Nanny Diaries, and The Devil Wears Prada.

Primarily told in Chloe’s POV, she comes from a life of privilege before it is all ripped away from her. She is forced to be on her own, find a job and apartment without any of the luxuries she once had. In the midst of this, she has to deal with her cheating ex, crazy bitch boss, and a sexy superintendent she didn’t plan to fall for.

I really loved Chloe’s voice, she was snarky and wi
Jayme
This was my first book of Alessandra Torre! Really first, I don't know how it happened. And I wasn't disappointed. Now I know why her books are so popular. It is very well written page-turner.

About the plot: Chloe wakes up and her life completely changes. Her parents get into trouble with the law and she lost her entire financial resources. She is without an apartment, money and with unpaid student tuition. Not that her parents care... Now she must live with a friend, look for a job, and deal wi
CC
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Chloe Madison has fallen from grace, well not exactly, but she is in a situation she never expected to be: penniless, homeless and jobless! Even though her parents have emotionally and financially abandoned her, Chloe has a good support system in her friends. Due to her newfound status, Chloe must enter the real world however daunting the task and as unprepared as she may be. This book is about coming of age and just how Chloe deals with her adulting responsibilities. Not only does she find a vi
Anna
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
4 STARS

Chloe is a rich girl who lives in NYC and one disaster comes on top another. The cherry on the top seems to be her being evicted by her apartment by the FBI who announces to her that she's no longer rich and she's also homeless. Chloe doesn't give up though. She tries to get back up on her feet and finds a job as a puppy nanny/assistant, tries to pay for her tuition and finds herself a new apartment, according to her current life's expenses. Add to all that an ex who won't give up on her,
Snow
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it

4,5 Chloe stars

Meet Chloe, a rich spoiled socialite

living unbothered, pampered, superfical life not really knowing herself as a person

I'd spent my whole life trying to impress people. maybe that was the start of my fall, the last two decades one plush float into the depths of shallow, insecure, hell.

until the unlightly, unthinkable happens...
our accounts were frozen, cars taken, assets seized

and she's fallen from grace
...and that's what I had become. Desperate.

accepting the first job
TeriLyn
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

**Love, Chloe generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "You are." Stars

Alessandra Torre writes so eloquently. With each book from this author I have the privilege of reading I'm continually amazed at the breadth of her story-telling skills. For me, Love, Chloe is different than any other Torre title I've read. It's chick-lit and contemporary romance bundled together telling the self-discovery esque story of Chloe Madison. With a much slower build to the romance than I'm used to f
Norah Una Sumner

Never in my life have I encountered such shallow characters. This book is more than 350 pages long and we literally don't get a real glimpse into these characters' minds. I've also just read that this was some sort of serial on Cosmopolitan's site which makes perfect sense because this is just like Cosmo - stupid.

Let's break it down:
"You know girls like me. You hate girls like me. The privileged blonde who skips her Ivy League classes when she's had too many Soho martinis. The one dr

• Bad Princess
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Beneath Beautiful
  • A Fighting Chance
  • The Penance of Black Betty (Dolls & Doms, #2)
  • The Games Destiny Plays (The Last Good Knight, #3)
  • Not Quite Married
  • The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare
  • Stripped
  • Loud is How I Love You (Hub City, #1)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Today & Tomorrow (The Night Horde SoCal, #2.5)
  • Something So Perfect (Something So, #2)
  • Forget (Changing Colors, #1)
  • Dark Sacrifice (Dark Paradise #2)
  • Long Way Down (Calloway Sisters, #4; Addicted, #3.2)
  • Remember When 2: The Sequel (Remember Trilogy, #2)
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec
“I am a woman. I don’t always act rationally, especially when it’s a week before my period, my brain was still strung out from orgasms, and I was looking at another woman’s lipstick on my man.” 12 likes
“Life isn’t the bitch we should all fear. It’s love.” 5 likes