Start by marking “Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)” as Want to Read:
Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)

Alien Mate

(Zerconian Warriors #3)

With all the drama and trouble behind her, Zoey is looking forward to arriving on Zerconia and settling down into a normal life as Dex’s mate.
Normal? What was she thinking? There is nothing normal about being mated to a sinfully sexy, often times arrogant and overprotective Zerconian warrior.
But then normal is overrated, right?
Trouble follows Zoey to Zerconia,
Published December 3rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Alien Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alien Mate

Start your review of Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
Chitra *CJ*
"Alien Mate" is the continuing story of Zoey and Dex.

Here we see Zoey facing the biggest hurdle of her mating: a disapproving mother in law.
As attempts are made on her life, Dex and Zoey fight against odds to keep their mating and love alive, while protecting their planet and friends.

And yeah, I've finally warmed up to Zoey and her eccentricities.

Enjoyed it.

Safe
3/5
Varied Books
3rd book in the series. Books 1-3 about the same couple. I really liked the H in this one. I didn't really like him in the 1st book. 4th book is about a different couple.

Decent story. The story needed more development but I enjoyed reading.

Ends in HEA. No cheating in this one or the other books in the series.
I really hope Boris & his brothers get their own stories. I'm intrigued & want to know more about their race.
Judy Lewis
Designation: Book Three of Series, Not a Standalone
Author: Sadie Carter
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE FABULOUS STARS*****
Wow! Color me impressed - again! Alien Warrior is the third release in Sadie Carter's delightfully entertaining Zerconian Warrior Series and it still totally rocks! Although there is a good bit of backstory included in this book, I would not recommend reading it as a standalone but rather as
Michele bookloverforever
zoey has mother in law trouble, plus jealous would be lover of her mate trouble....one wants her bond broken, the other wants her dead.
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Alien Warrior, Alien Lover, Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors #1-#3) – Dex and Zoey

He’s an arrogant alien prince and a warrior used to being obeyed. She’s a feisty and stubborn female who takes orders from no one.

I know what I want for my birthday and it's over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That's right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I
Nike
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book came as a recommendation from Kindle Amazon. I’m not really into serials so I kept passing it over and over; finally, with nothing to read I decided to give it a shot and bought the first three books (they are one story). And OMG, I love this book, the heroine is funny, strong, and even though she has some “kill me stupid” moments, she’s is so funny that you get over it quick. The hero starts as an overbearing jerk in the first book but, he really changes over the following books and ...more
sharon e hochstetler
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good

We learn a lot more about Boris and Giz. Liula is still not nice. I like Koran a lot more. Thor is just very funny. I really liked this one. Dex is finally understanding that Zoey needs him and she needs a purpose. I love the followers of friends she collects. She always tries to save herself and I like that. I hope Koran and Thor get their own mates soon.
Darlena
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 3

Oh that Zoey, she is always getting into trouble though it’s not always her fault. In book 3 she and Dex have arrived on Dex’s home world. She meets her Mother-in-law from hell.

I love Zoeys sarcasm. I have LOL many times through this series. If your into Alien romance then give this series a try!
Wendy Dinwiddie
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not bad but too short for price

I read and enjoyed the first 3 books in this series and would like to read the rest but they are just too short for the price. This series would do better to be offered in Kindle Unlimited. The first 3 books all were about the same heroine which is the only reason I purchased the second and third.
Stace
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Kinda goofy, but well written story
Lisa Boyce
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

The perfect ending to the three parts of Dex's and Zoey's the story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
alice brown
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alien mate book3

Omg,thanks so much for this book I love it,I was laughing,and I was threald it had so much excitment in it.
Mary R
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoying this series

Great characters and plot twist with action. Comedy and romance complete the balance. Looking forward to discovering more work from this author.
Jazzysmum
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Had myself a binge on these while holidaying in the sun, must say by this one Zoey was getting on my nerves.
But a nice read.
Boundless Book Reviews
Alien Mate is the final installment of books revolving around Dex and Zoey. All the elements that I loved in the first two were present in Alien Mate.

Zoey is finally on Zerconian however instead of a warm welcome she has the mother in law from hell. And of course once again all is not right in Zoey's world and someone is out to get her.

I think I would have given this book a 5 but I guessed who was out to get Zoey from their first appearance. But I still really enjoyed the story and can't wait
Gskm
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good story

This still maintained the good storyline and characters I loved from the other two books. It only got a 4 of 5 because I felt the author lost touch with the warrior when they first returned home. This still had a great intrigue storyline when they were captured and wrapped all loose ends. Just wish it included a happy addition to their family in the ending. Still a great read.
Betty
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY LOVE A Gal With Spunky Attitude and a Caring Heart!

Sadie Carter's series of The Zerconian Warriors is absolutely enjoyable reading about the good,bad and the ugly situations ,challenges,circumstances that Zoey and her Hot,sexy and continually confused,changing plus threatening moments are faced with. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND YOU PICK UP AND ENJOY JUST AS MUCH AS I HAVE!!
Gardavson
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nice conclusion to Dex and Zoey's story. Again, a fun, entertaining read. Zoey had grown on me and I truly enjoy all the other characters. Dex is the perfect uber alpha, strong and dominant; no pansies growing in his garden. The other characters add nicely to the story. The whole thing just works. I'm a happy reader.
Bookgyrl
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Why oh why is this story so short! I totally adore Zoey and love reading about her. I know there are more stories to come, but not about Zoey/Dex. I hope they will be mentioned though! Preferably with a cute Zoey/Dex baby!

Zoey and Dex have arrived on his home planet and Zoey has to acclimate to her new life as crown princess-to-be. Not easy with her cold mother-in-law!
Adventure ensues.

Kimberlee
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four More Funny Stars

Well Zoey has done it now. She is despised by her mother-in-law. As usual Zoey has half the place adoring her (the servant class) the other half I might add not so adoring her. But as usual even some of those come around in the end.

Fun reading!!

****If you are a Kindle Unlimited Subscriber this is on the free list****
Sharon
Aug 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Djg
Feb 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Part 3 of 3
This story had the most meat to it. A lot of humor, still needed more scenes with just Zoey and Dax but they did have some tender moments.
Kendra Rae Linzey (Scribble Watch)
Fun quick read.
LuDena Radford
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mate

One thing bothers me , Dad's mother is aware that Zerconian males go crazy without their mates why would she work to remove his mate ?
Sara
Feb 08, 2016 added it
Shelves: sfr
Please see Boundless Book Reviews for the review.

Barbara Eichler-Cline
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Action packed

Trouble brews and spills over this entire story. Interesting storyline, characters, Giz, and aliens. Like the series. Ready for the next book.
Dayna Smith
Oct 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Dex takes Zoey home to meet the mother-in-law from hell.
Terry
Apr 12, 2018
Jenny Milson
Mar 24, 2019
Novalea
Oct 03, 2017

• Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Darak (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #51)
  • Zhadra (Obosian Warriors #1)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • Zorvak's Rescue (Compatibles, #1)
  • Tarrick (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • Vadir (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #2; Intergalactic Dating Agency #38)
  • Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Paax (Warriors Of Sangrin, #1)
  • Roark's Bondmate (Compatibles, #2)
  • Tarjen (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #4; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #49)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)