Start by marking “Whiskey Neat (Uncertain Saints MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Whiskey Neat (Uncertain Saints MC, #1)

Whiskey Neat

(Uncertain Saints MC #1)

Griffin Storm wasn’t prone to violence, but when someone takes what Griffin holds dear, the world as he knows it is gone.

Retaliation, revenge and rage fuels him. His club, the Uncertain Saint’s MC, do their best to offer support, but Griffin is beyond redemption. He’ll do what he has to do. Kill who he has to kill.

He doesn’t care if that means he dies. If it gets him wha
Published March 3rd 2016

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
3.5 Stars

Lani Lynn Vale sure knows how to write a book!

She really is one of my "GO-TO" authors when I want to read something safe, and sexy, with hot alpha bikers.

description

That being said, I didn't quite love this one as much as the last two books she has released. I can't really put my finger on the "why" something just didn't click with me in this one. I found the plot about the bad guys a little convoluted and I didn't feel the connection between Griffin and Lenore like I usually do in this author's b
Deborah
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

4.5*

Griffin Storm (very appropriate name) is fuelled purely by rage, his son has been taken from him and his only thought is revenge. He's not looking for a woman after all the last woman he gave his heart to brought him nothing but pain, well apart from his son Tanner. His ex-wife Noreen cheated on him and to top it off she was a poor mother to their Tanner.
Despite the fact that he's not looking for a woman one finds him anyway. Lenore is not the type of woman he normally goes for but there's s
Sybil aka Lala
Griffin is a Texas Ranger. He is also a member of the Uncertain Saints MC – a motorcycle gang made up of a small group of lawmen with broken pasts. Together, these men take care of the criminals in a way that their jobs in law enforcement don’t allow. After losing his son in a brutal murder, Griffin is set on revenge but when a search for batteries leads him into a sex shop owned by Lenore- he has no idea that the tiny redhead behind the counter is about to change his life forever.

Whiskey Nights
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
3.5 – 4 Not Your Typical MC Book Stars!!

Griffin is part of a MC Club, however; this is not your typical MC club, all the “brothers” in the club all happen to be in some type of law enforcement, Griffin himself is a Texas Ranger who is out for revenge on the persons responsible for the death of his child. Lenore is the owner and operator of the towns only adult toy store, she and Griffin meet when he makes a late night purchase at her store. Their introduction was quite cute and entertaining.

Wh
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★3 Stars★★★

What happens when the one person you love the most, is suddenly gone? You would anything to get justice for them even if it means going about it the wrong way and getting revenge. Griffin has suffered an imaginable loss that no one should ever have to go through and the only cares he cares about is causing an insermountable pain on whoever shattered his world. Being a Ranger and a member of the Uncertain MC, he has the means to do it and he won't stop until he gets justice.

Lenore is
Barbara➰
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read for me. I enjoyed it but at times, I was a little confused with the story line. I had to reread a few passages because I thought something was missing.

Griffin was definitely your dirty talking alpha male. There was one scene where he sneaks into Lenore's house and man was it HOT! He is all about Lenore right from the start. Though, there were a few times he pissed me off. I know he had good reasons and totally understand them but he hurt Lenore and it made me mad on
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: didi-reviews
DiDi's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

If you have stayed away from reading a Motorcycle Club Romance because you feel they aren't for you, I suggest you try Whiskey Neat it is not a typical Motorcycle Club.

At last a MC Romance that is different. When MC Romances first came out I read them all as they released, after a year of devouring them I started getting bored with them, they were either starting to all sound familiar or the authors were pushing boundaries that I don'
Pam Nelson
5 Whiskey Neat Stars

Holy Canoly!

This book guys, I am telling you is amazing. This was the first book for me by this author and I can tell you it will NOT be the last. I was sucked in from the very start right to the end. I didn't want it to end.
Those are the best kind of books aren't they? The ones that leave you wanting more and with a smile on your face that was this book for me.

Griffin the smexy beast will find his way into your heart of hearts he is a fellow I want to get to know. I want t
Lea ★
This was my first book by Lani Lynn Vale and I really liked it.
I mean, what's not to like?
Hero is a hot Texas ranger/MC member and heroine is kick ass sex shop owner. Interesting combination :)
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Nov 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
Emily
Griffin Storm spends a lot of time seeking revenge and not forming attachments. Then he walks in a sex shop owned by a woman who peaks his interest. Griffin though is not sure he can commit to Lenore, even though he wants to. Lenore though decides she wants Griffin and even if she has to fight him along the way.

I was immediately pulled in by Lenore and Griffin, he is aloof while she is so completely opposite. They both have their own issues but together you are fascinated by this couple. Great s
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbutton_zpscmjwohw3.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

This is very different from your usual MC reads. I am a huge fan of the author's work, but I am having a few issues with this one.
But first to the story. Griffin is a Texas Ranger but also a member of the Uncertain Saints MC. He has lost his son in a hit and run accident and he is still seeking revenge. Divorced and bitter, he doens't expect his life to change when he walks into a sex shop for batteries.

Lenore is reserved, dealing with severa
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Lenore): 4/5
Hero (Griffin): 4/5
Plot: 3/5
Grovel: none – wished the H chased after the h instead of the other way around
Cheating: none
HEA: yes!
Triggers: death of a child

Average score: 3.5/5

Best Lines: h: “I read and watched TV for pleasure. So knowing that the main male lead character cheats on his wife just didn’t do it for me.”

Worst Lines: H: “Gone and fucking sunk my cock into a girl that could die. Like I needed
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Gostei muito. Os personagens são muito interessantes e fiquei louca para saber mais sobre os outros membros do clube.
Mais uma série da autora que me fisgou.
Recomendo!

-------
I really enjoyed. The characters are very interesting and I was dying to know more about the other members of the Club.
Another series written by the author that hooked me.
Recommend!
Jos
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 Stars Good

I received an ARC for this book and was excited to read it! It was a good read.

OK, so this was my first read by this author and for me it was ok, good but just didn;t grab me completely. I loved Griffin and his backstory BUT I had a hard time connecting with both Griffin and Lenore as a "couple" and maybe it was because for me it all happened too quickly.

All in all, it was good and I plan to continue with this series!
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“This couldn’t be happening. Not to me. Not to him.”

Griffin Storm is lost. Now on the other side of the divorce from hell, the single dad is doing his best for his little boy. As a Texas Ranger, he knows just how unjust of the legal system he’s sworn to uphold and protect can be. But it’s after the brutal murder of his young son that he experiences that injustice firsthand and something in him shifts. Now assigned to Uncertain TX, he’s found kindred spirits in the Uncertain Saints MC, a brothe
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, grief, lies, suspense, twists & turns and heartbreak.

This is Lenore and Griffin’s story. Griffin is part of a MC but this is not your typical MC club. The men are like brothers but they are all broken in their own way. Lenore makes Griffin feel things he should not feel. He needs to stay away but just can’t. He needs to get revenge and take care of the people who took away his reason for living. He is stalking danger t
Ruth
Because of real life, it took me way too long to read this. It was good, but having taken so long to read it is keeping me from giving a decent review.

I will say it contains:
Alpha male
Drama
Decent story
Decent sex

B.E.Love
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like this one, but I think the hero got away with too much too easily. I'm excited for this new(to me) series since I love this author so much. This book like the others was so easy to read, I got hooked in this story so easily and I love the authors writing style and voice.
Tpagirl
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Whiskey Neat, the first book in the Uncertain Saints MC series, is the first book I've read by the author, Lani Lynn Vale.

Whiskey Neat was a great start to the series and I look forward to not only reading more in the series, but more by Vale.

The primary characters, Griffin and Lenore, were likable, sexy and alluring. Vale provided enough depth to keep it interesting; yet I wouldn't have minded more.

I also like the premise of the storyline as well as the basis of the MC. The Uncertain Saints ho
Saunders
Mar 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF 37%

one of the worst lines I have ever come across in a book - “Gone and fucking sunk my cock into a girl that could die. Like I needed that in my life.” As if she wanted the big C in her life!

would suggest you read the rest of the reviews on this one to get an idea what else is in store for you with this book.
Maggie Lugo
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think Whiskey Neat has made it to my TOP 2 favorite books from LLV. Lenore is funny, whitty, and she knows what she wants so she fight for it. Griffin is HOT! He's a TOTAL ALPHA. His story broke my heart, but in the end he found his peace. Those steamy scenes.... My my my.... Very detailed. Very visual. Very good!! A. It's read for sure!! Can't wait for the upcoming books.
Tina
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
3 1/2-4 stars for this one. Was a really good story. Hot. Alpha. Good enough that I want to read the next one.
Jamie C
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I usually don't read MC books, but I adored this one!! Griffin and Lenore were amazing!
Danielle
Review to come after release...

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
Megan Fall
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers-mc
Another great read from Lani Lynn Vale! Can't wait for more from this series.
Diana's
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, blog
Wow had me crying then lusting after Griffin all within the first couple of chapters!!
review to follow..

• Bourbon Blues (Serrated Brotherhood MC, #1)
  • Give It All (Desert Dogs, #2)
  • Human Hieroglyphix (Human Hieroglyphix, #1)
  • Honey Red
  • Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1)
  • Payne (House Of Payne #1)
  • Beastly Desires (The Verochka Pride #1)
  • On the Edge of Love (Mama's Brood, #1)
  • Cole (The Ride, #1)
  • Lyon's Crew (The Lyon, #1)
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • Never Ever (Perdition MC, #1)
  • Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)
  • Coal (Regulators MC, #3)
  • Steal My Heart (Washington Memorial Hospital, #2)
  • Savage Town (Savage Angels MC, #3)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Viking Warrior Rising (Viking Warriors, #1)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

Uncertain Saints MC (6 books)
  • Jack & Coke (Uncertain Saints MC, #2)
  • Vodka on the Rocks (Uncertain Saints MC, #3)
  • Bad Apple (The Uncertain Saints MC, #4)
  • Dirty Mother (The Uncertain Saints MC #5)
  • Rusty Nail (The Uncertain Saints MC #6)
“When shit hits the fan, and everyone around you is losing their mind, find the silent guy. The one that looks calm enough to take a nap. He’s about to fuck something up, and you’ll want to follow him. -Rule of Thumb Griffin” 15 likes
“Yeah, I say that now…because I can’t hold it in anymore. I’ve loved you since you sold me a dildo I didn’t need,” 9 likes