Start by marking “The Hotel: Complete Series (A Billionaire Seduction, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Hotel: Complete Series (A Billionaire Seduction, #1-3)

The Hotel: Complete Series

(A Billionaire Seduction #1-3)

“The best sex is hotel sex…”

Welcome to the Rexford, the most luxurious hotel in town. My internship is a dream come true – until I walk in to my first meeting and discover my one-night stand at the head of the boardroom.

Controlling billionaire, Dominic Rexford: CEO - and the man I was secretly hired to seduce.

Now, I just want to keep my head down and stay out of trouble
Kindle Edition, Box Set, 230 pages
Published December 3rd 2015 by Lola Darling Books

To ask other readers questions about The Hotel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hotel

Ashleyjo
Dec 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bland
I read this as a 3 in 1... It's also published as 3 singles.

This simply isn't my kind of book. I need substance. I need characters that are developed. I need to feel something, anything as I'm reading.

None of that happens here.

There's really not a lot of plot here. All the cards are kind of laid on the table out of the gate, and they aren't high cards, anyway:/

Candy-coated bad guy, who you know out of the gate. Bait and switch bad guys, which were absolutely ridiculously turned around to be
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This was a very great read!
I enjoyed it very much.

I suspected the twist, but it was late when it was confirmed that I was right. Still it wasn't exactly how I thought it was. So in a way I was still surprised, for that I was glad. Not that I can't stand it when I know it ahead, but still it's fun when they gave it an extra twist.

I liked how they got along from the start, but she gave in to much. When she was angry I was it too, but instead off confronting him or just make her point. She melts wh
Vickie Valentine
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
The two stars were earned for the first 25% of the book which was smoking hot and engaging. I thought for sure it was going to be one hell of a ride, but then it petered out and I ended up frustrated through 60% and then skimming the last 40%.

Why, you ask? I guess I need a little more emotional involvement between my characters. Dominic is so emotionally closed off that I simply couldn't buy into the idea of Juliet truly falling in love. Great sex and love are not one in the same. The character
Leslie
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot hot hot!

I've retyped this review three times trying not to say anything that would give any of it away. I'm failing miserably in that attempt.

Let's just say it's wonderfully sensual erotica with a love story, intrigue, and even a trip to Paris.

Love!
Five stars!
Deb Carroll
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 ~

I loved this first book by Lola!

Nothing is better than hotel sex!

When Juliet's friend gets sick she steps in to help her with a job that entails seducing an unknown man. It turns out the man she has been hired to seduce is none other than Dominic Rexford. Juliet and Dominic have a night of toe curling, hot as hell sex, after she is off the clock, of course.

Juliet is shocked when she shows up for her internship the next day and finds out the man who gave her the best orgasms of her life
Kinzie Rose
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Hotel by Lola Darling 5 stars

Incredibly hot and sexy! I love The Hotel Series. My only complaint is that I want more of it. Can't wait for the next story by Lola Darling.
Tammy
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Garden
Aug 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF 63%

This book lost me pretty early. I held on longer than I should have hoping that it would get better but it didn't. Alpha males can be written quite portly and this book fell into that trap. Also, the female in the book had ZERO backbone. It was frustrating.
Colbi Eads
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Imagine 50 shades but less aggressive and more appropriate.
Faith Troupe
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was good. I was confused but t came together in the end.
Barb Chansky
The story turned out to be pretty dumb and unsatisfying.
Lucy Armendariz
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Story was a good one had a lot of naughty stuff going on. Enjoyed the love story and how it had a happy ending.
Jaclyn Eckel
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good story! It has a twist you kind of see coming, but how that plays out is not what you're expecting!
Christy
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Eh

Lol Darling shows promise. Her style is good. I liked the characters though they were not fully developed or complex. The story definitely needed some more work too. There are elements that are simply too unbelievable and take away from the story. 2.5 stars
Leiera Monae
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
The Hotel by Lola Darling

•3-part novella serial

•told wholly from Juliet's POV

•quick read, but not particularly spectacular

•first 25% of Book 1 grabbed my attention; fizzled out as the predictable plot continued

**SPOILERS**

•noted discrepancy:
----->In Book 1, Juliet recalls her friend and roommate mentioning something about the older Rexford brother Dominic filing for divorce from his socialite wife. But then in Book 3, that same friend, who supposedly previously mentioned the Rexfords to Jul
Karen
Jan 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Juliet and Dominic Andrew

Juliet dresses up as bait in hopes that her target will kiss her at the bar for the investigative photographer. It works. She leaves. Her target follows. She can't say no. She sees him the next day at her internship.

Great series! I really enjoyed it and read it in a day! I hope the author writes HEAs for her roommates and his brother. I want everyone to be happy! The story kept me glued. It didn't get slow or boring for me. Juliet didn't have as many moments as she could
Christina Montminy
This turned out to be a lot better than I thought it would be. The chemistry is boiling over between Dominic & Juliet. The sexual tension, the secret, the competition from another hotel & his brother & ex wife make for a very interesting read. The real Dominic shows up here & there with his emotions on his sleeve for Juliet in place of the ever present hard CEO of the family hotel chain. When it looks like everything is finally going to be okay the bottom falls out from under eve ...more
Cara Nicole
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Juliet and Dominic are addicting!
Off-the-charts sexy is how I would describe The Hotel. Dominic is all alpha-male, and Juliet is no push-over. While I first thought that Dominic was a little too closed-off, he grew on me throughout the series, and I could just feel his attraction to Juliet, and loved them together. I loved the backdrop of the Hotel, the working relationship between the two of them made the time in between the sheets all the more explosive.
I for one cannot wait for more by Ms.
Lovinghotbooks1
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Very good books

This box set was very good.
Juliet is helping a friend who's sick by stepping in as a decoy and flirting with a man. But the flirting turns to more when they discover they have chemistry off the rails. The next morning she she starts her new internship at a hotel and the owner Dominic turns out to be the man she's spent the night with.
The story was very good and it had lots of hot scenes.
The characters description was a little lacking, I didn't get the feeling of knowing them the
Avephoenix
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
First of all, this is my personal opinion, and I'm rating this book based on that. Your taste, may no be mine. Your likes may be my dislikes, however I still do respect them.

This series is well-written, and the storyline brilliant. There is cheating, not in the way you think; I'll call it deceipt, and I didn't see that one coming, and is exactly why it kept me intrigued, captivated, and turning the pages.

I won't go into detail because I really do hate spoilers, and the book description summariz
Michelle Larson
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Young intern meets dominant billionaire

Although not my favorite, it wasn't too bad. Being a little older and the mother of two young girls, I struggled with the main female character's youthful naïveté being melded with the obviously more experienced and older, dominant, alpha male. But, the story progressed smoothly with just enough scandal and drama to keep me reading.
(I actually cried at one point. Ugh! And not even for the main character!).

Would love to see a book about Xander! Or maybe, j
IslandReader
This was erotic but the unemotional male was on my nerves. I read it for the hot sex in book 1. Book 2 introduced new characters & secrets revealed. It became unbelievable in book 3. She made intern to executive assistant in no time. Thanks ex-wife. Last 3 chapters were plain silly. It reminded me of a Scooby Doo mystery with meeting of the four minds trying to solve the who-done-it. Book 1 was my favorite but all 3 books were erotic.
Deborah
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
AMAZING STORY

Juliet is starting as an intern for her dream job tomorrow. Hospitality, in the historic and beautiful Rexford Hotel. The night before her internship, she fills in as as a honey pot trap for a friend. She meets and has a romantic interlude with a gorgeous man, planning never to see him again. Too bad that when she stars her internship, he just happens to be one of the owners of the Rexford Hotel and quite possibly the person to fire her.
Cathie McManus
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Juliet is helping her cousin out. She doesn't intend to take it past the bar. She doesn't need the details on the shots. What has she gotten herself into ? Her "target" from the bar turns out to be her new boss. Can it go south any further? You bet it can.

Great story of heartbreak, love, deceit and tragedy.
Krystal
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it
I really tried to finish this series, but it's dragging to long for me. I was more than halfway thorough with the second in the series and just couldn't anymore. Sorry, some parts are really strong, that I enjoyed greatly, but as I've already mentioned there story could have come to a resolution already. I'm sadden that I can't make myself finish it I wanted to be sure how it ended. :(
Tricia
Dec 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Deborah Yunevich
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A hot read

Dom and Juliet start out lying to each other, but have to move past that in order to work together. Boss and intern, with a brother, ex= wife, and a vicious competitor, lend to an interesting story.
Tracy Santoria
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Fast read

I liked the storyline. Thankfully all 3 books were in one collection since they were all relatively short reads. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. So much more could have been done with it.
CHANDRA  FIELDS
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chandra's Review

This was a truly great book to read. I couldn't put it down! I read it from the beginning to the end without stopping. I would definitely recommend this book to read!
Addicted2Books
Holy Schmexy Batman! Dominic is dominant and it's HOT!

Read my entire book review: http://www.addicted2booksblog.com/the...

• Power Play: The Complete Series
  • BBW Erotic Romance Boxed Set (An Insatiable Reads Collection of Bestselling Novels & Novellas)
  • Blurred Lines: Volumes 1-4 (Blurred Lines, #1-4)
  • Rockstar Romance Boxed Set
  • Fierce Salon: Wash: Season One, Episodes 1-5
  • Two Hearts Collide & Embrace: The Complete Two Hearts Series
  • Power Players: Four Complete Series
  • Boxed Set: The Ink Series Volume 1-5
  • London Lace: Complete Series (London Lace, #1-5)
  • The Sutherlands: One Family Saga: 10 Sexy Stories
  • Banged: Rock Stars, Bad Boys & Dirty Deeds
  • Pleasure Cruise Trilogy (Pleasure Cruise, #1-3)
  • Shifters In My Sheets 2 (Shifters In My Sheets, #2)
  • Blind Wolf: The Complete 4-Book Boxed Set
  • The Stipulation Box Set (Volumes 1-7)
  • The Deadly Series Boxed Set (Deadly, #1-5)
  • Protecting Her
  • Lovers
Lola Darling is a romantic with a naughty side. Born and raised in Texas, she's a lover of lip gloss, a Star Wars junkie and full time book nerd.

When not writing steamy, smutty novels, she can be found playing with her cute and cuddly Rottweiler, Rocky, or spoiling her eight adorable nieces and nephews rotten.

Want to know all her secrets? Get on her mailing list:

A Billionaire Seduction (3 books)
  • The Hotel (A Billionaire Seduction, #1)
  • The Hotel Part 2 (A Billionaire Seduction, #2)
  • The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction, #3)