Start by marking “Pressure (Valley Hospital, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pressure (Valley Hospital, #1)

Pressure

(Valley Hospital #1)

When Bailey Evans walked into my ER, I had no idea that my perfectly ordered world was about to fall off its axis.

She was the chaos I never wanted.

When Dr. Cole Larkin’s eyes found mine, that night in the small exam room, I had no idea that the walls I’d built to protect my heart, would come crumbling down.

He was a craving I should never fulfill.

But when the temptation
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 80 pages
Published December 21st 2015

♡Tonya♡
** 3.5 stars **

Hot doctor romance....Although Cole was steamy and I liked him he felt distant to me. He wanted to keep Bailey at arms length but just couldn't resist her.

-hot alpha doctor
-sweet younger heroine
-hero pushed heroine away
-no cheating
-ow/om drama (view spoiler)
-steamy sex scenes
-no epilogue - there is a new short story out which is w
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
I started this novella last night I finished this morning it hasn't left my head I keep thinking about it over and over again.

Cole Cole Cole holy sexy Doctor! And Bailey I think he met his match with her, they both bring the sexiness like know other.

I love books that have just enough butterflies and just enough fire. Books that focus only on the sexy I get pretty bored pretty quick. Pressure had it all I'm loving these characters and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. There are far t
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
THREE CONTROLLED STARS!!

Short, fast-paced and hot read was just what the doctor ordered to pull me out of my reading funk. I couldn't deny how much I enjoyed this book even with my hung ups. When Cole's perfectly ordered life and Bailey's chaotic life collided, I already had a full blown grin breaking my face. I always loved how shaken up others make persons who feel they have it all figured out.

Although I'm no lover of insta anything, I gave this a chance because of the length of the read. The
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
ARC kindly provided by the author on exchange for an honest review.

Fantastic debut novella!!! If you love passionate romances then Dr.Larkin's book is for you.
Cole meets Bailey in the ER. He is a doctor and she is the patient. Attraction is a dangerous thing but they cannot stay away from each other.
Cole's well organized world will be shaken when Bailey starts getting under his skin.
If you love insta-lust and fast paced romance, then do not miss this.
I am very curious to read more from this new
Malene
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pressure is a very sexy and dirty novella. It was just what I needed. A hot doctor and a ten year younger nurse. Yup, I ate this story up. Cole and Bailey has chemistry right from the get go. From that point on their sensual and sizzling connection evolves to more.
A.M. Johnson knows how to write delicious erotica. I’m definitely going to read her other books under her pen name Lillian Bryant.
Dani
5 Incredibly Scorching Stars!!!

Dr Cole Larkin is dedicated to his job, there is nothing that can deviate him from his goals and dreams. He takes the fact that he is there to save lives seriously. Everything he did was planned, he didn't like anything intruding on his carefully laid out life. Until Bailey...

Pressure - Lillian Bryant

Bailey gets taken into the ER, not expecting her whole world to be knocked off it's axis. She looks into Cole's eyes and there is an instant attraction. It's hot, it's sexy, and it's definite

Lori
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Celesha Carillo
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well..... LILLIAN BRYANT owes me a new pantie draw.

TELL ME WHERE TO FIND MY VERY OWN DR LARKIN.

full review to come
SissiReads
Ladies and gentlemen, please go meet Dr. Cole Larkin from Pressure. He is amazing!! So sexy, possessive and hotttttt!!!! I love it so much!!!
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
I have only two questions:

1. Where is book two?
2. May I have a Dr. Larkin?
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
5 "I WANT TO BE DR. LARKIN'S CHAOS" STARS.

Review to come.

Not a good idea to read it at work but fuck it I could not stop. I want more.
Melissa (Corrupted BY Smut)
I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the fact that this book was a novella. For one, Lillian Bryant's writing made this book what it was. If it wasn't for her terrific flow of the story and the fact that it was so well written, I probably would have DNF. However because I felt the story was written so well, I decided to give it the chance it deserved.

On that note, the reason why I almost put the book down and ran to my bookshelf to peruse my other options, is the whole "insta love" romanc
Christina (Christina's Book Corner)
Bookbuster
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cole : Pay attention
me : Yes, Sir.

This book stole my heart from the first chapter! I just knew I was going to fall hard for Cole Larkin!
“In purity and according to divine law will I carry out my life and my art… nil nocere" Do no harm.
What amazes me is that this is Lillian Bryant’s first novel. What a talented young lady!She did a wonderful job capturing all the emotions that you only hope to feel when you read the perfect book! And it was PERFECT!I loved every second of this book.
"Bailey"
"Excus
Selin'
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, young-adult
I finished this one in one read and loved every page of it! Lillian Bryant, send Dr. Larkin my way please?!

Cole and Bailey fell in lust from the very beginning. They didn’t fight off that attraction for very long, and got lost in each other pretty fast. Cole loves control and Bailey loves messing his organized life up. Couldn’t be a more perfect fit right?

“What Ben Franklin didn’t account for, what he left out of his simple quotable was … lust ... love … it does funny things to people, and until
Alissa
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick hot read! Bailey and Cole had quite the insta-love here and a lot of story was packed into this novella. Can't wait to see how their story ends in Gravity!
Kristine Mcginnis
One of the best novellas I've read in a while. The story is told so beautifully. You meet Cole the sexy control freak doctor and Bailey, the sultry woman he meets when she has an accident at a bar and ends up in the ER. The chemistry between them is irresistible and you are pulled right into the story. This sexy and sweet story will leave you wanting more and begging Lillian for the next one in the series. It's a must read and I can't wait until "Gravity" book 2 in the series comes out. If you w ...more
Butthisbook
I enjoyed this novella.

It was hella sexy, sweet and funny.

And of course, who wouldn't want to read a book about a sexy Doctor?
Pressure had me wishing I was the one that tripped and cut my leg only to be stitched up by a good looking Doctor like Cole. The only thing I had trouble with was how Cole and Bailey's relationship developed, it felt really rushed on some parts, I wanted things between them to be dragged out a bit.

I'm looking forward to the next installment and more of Dr. Larkin.
B. Stevens
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story gripped my attention from the very beginning. There's no other way to explain it. The way Lillian wrote and explained the characters feelings... It was phenomenal. Let me start with Bailey. I LOVE HER. She was sweet, daring, and feisty. I adored her personality and the way she carried herself. Cole? Um, yum. He was such a control junkie and when he meets Bailey it seems like he can't seem to get control. They unwind each other in the best way possible.

So yeah. I love this book and th
Marissa
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 out of 5 stars ARC Kindle Copy for Review

Bailey Evans perfectly order world is about to change when she walked into the ER room and that of Dr. Cole Larkin.

When they eyes meet, it was magic. Each craving a chaos like no order wanting each other. Succumbing into temptation being together?

But is it just physical or is there more between them? We watch as their chemistry Is played out.
Kelly
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this novella in one sitting, it was hot & steamy from the start and I loved it but I need more from the sexy Dr Larkin!!

Cole is controlled in all aspects of his life until Bailey comes along and throws him into unexpected chaos.

Instant attraction and lots of chemistry definitely leaves you wanting more from this hot couple.

I will be looking out for more from Lillian Bryant

*Arc provided to Little Miss Reader for honest review*
Bookreviewmoo
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book as an ARC for an honest reveiw!

It was short but pulled the right punches!!! Right where you wanted... it pushed all the buttons a book should do!!!

Set in a hospital with Nurse Bailey Evans meeting the dashing Dr Cole Larkin before she was due to start her new job and the chemistry was electric on both sides... will they won't they...

Can't wait for the next book in the series!!!
Naughty Book Blog
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I started this book, I wasn't quite sure what to think of this story or where it was going but my mild interest quickly escalated to a delightful interest in the scorching hot chemistry between Bailey and Cole. Their physical connection is undeniable but their emotional barriers get in the way. I'm totally enthralled to see where the next book in this series takes these characters. I've already got some suspicions!
Analia Almonte
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic debut novel for Lillian, Passionate, steamy and hot this is for you… The fast romance and instant drop panties lust is just perfect. She knows how to bring the hotness in an ER!!!! Swoon I want a Dr. Larking like yesterday! I might have a cold. So I highly recommend this book, organized word shake by a hot nurse!!!!!! Bomm got me!!! Congrats
Jellie
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Woooohhhh... Lillian Bryant's debut novel made me feel so hot. I want a hot Doctor of my own.

A quick read but it will you breathless. A delicious taste of what to expect from Lillian's future works. I cant wait for more.
Booknerdingout
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy this novella. Dr. Cole Larkins is a sexy, focused doctor. He likes order in his life.
Until young and careful Bailey comes stumbling into his office. Their romance was hot and intense.
I can't wait to see what book 2 brings

Genesis
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was sucked in from the very first page.

This was my first book from Lillian Bryant and it will definitely not be my last! I loved it! I love the intensity that Cole had towards Bailey. It was perfection! I can't wait for Gravity!
Amanda
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY HELL! 'Pressure' blew me away! Dr. Cole Larkin is so deliciously addictive. I am so grateful I received an ARC from Lillian Bryant. This novella is INCREDIBLE and I loved every steamy scene between Cole & Bailey! Cannot wait for MORE to this story... Cole & Bailey are PERFECT together
Kinky Girls
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kellie Reviewing for KinkyGirlsBookObsessions –

* F I V E H O T S T A R S *

Seriously one of my favorite books! It’s extremely hot.….AND I LOVE IT.
I could not put it down. AT ALL. I read it straight through and then reread it.

I'm OBSESSED....
Melissa Ann
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was better than I expected it to be!! Can't wait for next book in this series for more Cole and Bailey!
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Field Guide To Catching Crickets
  • Broken by Desire
  • Running with the Devil (Plantain MC Series, #1)
  • The Jared Effect
  • Untimely You
  • I Am Lioness (The Bloodshed Duet, Book 1)
  • Cupcake
  • Damage Me (Crystal Gulf, #2)
  • Worth the Chance (Blue Falls, #1)
  • An Artful Seduction (The Infamous Somertons, #1)
  • Dirty Hacker (Alpha Men, #2)
  • The Coolest Way to Kill Yourself
  • Nobody Else (Somebody, Nobody Duet Book 2)
  • The Fabulist
  • Strictly Business (Mixing Business With Pleasure #1)
  • Little Dancer
  • Sacred Hart
  • Rules of Engagement

Valley Hospital (2 books)
  • Gravity