Start by marking “An Act of Salvation (Acts of Honor, #2)” as Want to Read:
An Act of Salvation (Acts of Honor, #2)

An Act of Salvation

(Acts of Honor #2)

Sometimes two broken pieces make a whole.

He’s the one she’s always loved.

She’s the one he could never have.

A forbidden night of passion resulted in years of heartbreak when he walked away. Now she’s in danger and needs his help.

Trust doesn’t come easy for FBI Agent Nick Stone, especially when it comes to love, but he’ll risk it all for Katelyn Slade.

Including his heart.
Published January 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about An Act of Salvation, please sign up.

Start your review of An Act of Salvation (Acts of Honor, #2)
A.

Humor: 3/5
Depth of the book: 4/5
POV: dual, 1st person

Triggers: (view spoiler)

Recommended for: fans of K.C. Lynn (Men of Honor series), Jessica Wilde (The Brannock Siblings), Aurora Rose Reynolds (Until series), Christine Zolendz (Here’s to Falling), Harper Sloan Harper (Hope Town series
Catarina
4,5 “You are more” Stars.

Nick and Kate grew up together, as he was her older brother best friend. Both with complicated family issues, neither of them intends to act on the feelings they have for each other.
Until one night changes it all… and it’s the night before Nick goes away for his FBI training leaving a broken hearted Katelyn behind.
Seven years late, Katelyn’s brother is in trouble so she calls the only person she knows that can help, Nick.
Nick comes back to help her and when Katelyn
Chantal ❤️
THIS IS THE WORST BOOK!
It's may be the worst book I read in a while.

The hero takes her virginity and then leaves her without a f*cking word. He never says goodbye after they have been friends for years and he says he loves her and has always done so. BULL CRAP!
Then he comes back, and with NO GROVEL AT ALL,
She sleeps with him? WTF?
What kind of a stupid dumb slut are you now!?
The guy leaves you without a word for 7 years and he never says "I am sorry I am a complete dick!"
Cause he totally is!!!
I
• Jodi Bibliophile •
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
(Please note that this review contains curse words. If you don't like the F word then please don't read on).

“You are more”.

HOLY FUCKING FLAPS!

Well she’s gone and done it again!

Just when you think KC Lynn couldn’t write a book as good as the last she goes and writes this fucker!

Let me tell you before anything else, Resisting Temptation made me bawl my fucking eyes out, I’m talking ugly fucking crying but this fucker is up there with the worst case of a sob fess!

Fucking hell I was sitting at my d
Wendy
How did I not know there was a spin off, of the Men of Honor series ???

photo tumblr_inline_o84inpKKf91qa7k0a_500_zpsqcxdgdcv.gif

When I found out, I jumped right into the second book. I know I should have started with the first one, but I'm known for reading books out of order.

photo tumblr_lnkzzv295i1qaimf2o1_500_zps7h2jzc9r.gif

The reason I started with book 2 and not 1, is because this is Katelyn's book and I've wanted to read her story since forever !! I wasn't dissapointed. Katelyn and Kayla have always been my favorits.

Kate didn't have it easy growing up with an abussive father. Thankfully
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon * B&N * Kobo

An Act of Salvation was a highly enjoyable read for me and I'm very happy I didn't let it sit on my Kindle any longer. I loved the relationship that Kate and Nick had, even during the times I wanted to slap both of them for being so stupid. Yes they could both be very annoying at times but that's what made their connection so real for me and I loved seeing them together.

This story was a very intriguing one and I was hooked from the second I brought it up on my Ki
~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

An Act of Salvation is the second in a series of novels which are a spin off of the A Men of Honor Series, In this instalment, we follow the story of Katelynn & Nick.

Katelyn along with her older brother Kolan grew up in a neglectful and abusive household, but not only did they have each other to turn to for comfort and understanding, they had their friend Nick Stone, who was a kindred spirit and was also a little broken from his past.

As they grew up, Katelyn and Nick felt a pull

Safety info
(view spoiler)
Sheila'S Book Corner
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An Act of Salvation (Acts Of Honor )
by K.C. Lynn
5 Stars only because I can’t give her more!!!

So everyone knows that I love anything that KC writes. Anything. When I first met Nick in Beautifully Insightful, I sent her messages that I wanted to know what he was hiding. What is his back story. Her reply was simply, you have to wait and see!!

So my wait is finally over:

So for those of you who know me know that I’m a prologue whore!

[image error]

So like you all know KC Lynn knows how to reach into yo
Michelle
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 You Are More Stars!
Loved this one! I can't believe I bought this in Jan and just now read it! KC Lynn knows how to write about a hot broken alpha male and a sassy female to go with him. Loved Nick and Katelyn! I'm so glad we also got more of the crew from the Men of Honor series in this book. I love them! Can't wait to read the next one about Katelyn's brother!
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
5.0 "YOU ARE MORE" STARS!!!

This book....This book...This OH SO AWESOME AND AMAZING BOOK WITH AN AMAZING AUTHOR... I LOVE IT TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!

I am lost for words when I finished reading this book and to be honest, this is just one of those moments where I do not know how to sincerely express what I feel. See?I was done reading it several hours ago but I do not know what to say or what to write as I was just staring blankly over my reader..lost for words...I do not even know where to begin b
Three Chicks
4.5 Stars

Review by Lisa Kane

"When you see how big the universe really is, it makes all your problems feel a little smaller."

Katelyn Slade has made a new life for herself with her cousin Faith and her friends in Charleston. There was a time when it was just her brother Kolan that she could count on. Her father was abusive and her mother let him treat his kids however he wanted. But they made it out alive and although she made some poor choices in men, she's got her own salon and life is good.

But
Michelle
The series just got so much better.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This book was just brilliant. I was dying to read this after the lil teasers at the end of first book in this series An Act of Redemption. I knew it was goin to be crazy from the beginning and I wasn't wrong. Katelyn is the sister of Kolan how has gotten himself into a stick situation. Things weren't looking good for him but Katelyn believed in her brother he meant to world to her. He has protected her all his life and he wasn't goin to stop. So she knew wh
Emmbooks
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
KC Lynn absolutely smashed it yet again. I knew she wouldn't disappoint but damn. Slick Nick just made his way into my KC favourites. Right from the first page this book will have you hooked. Full of mystery and tension I couldn't put it down.

Katelyn is the heroine all future heroines should be based on. She is strong as hell and not afraid to go for what she wants. That being Nick of course.

Nick is plagued by his past. He knows he will never be good enough for Kate. Not only is she younger th
Sam
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I just can't even...where on earth am I supposed to start...how do I begin to describe the way that this book made me feel?

An Act of Salvation is the journey of Katelyn Slade and Nick Stone. From the very beginning you are pulled into something so raw, so real and heartfelt. Katelyn has known since she was a little girl that, Nick, has always been the one. But Nick is a little older, Nick is also her brother's best friend.
Nick wants to make something of himself, his life. Nick is also not igno
Amy
5, You are More, Stars!!

“You are more.” Those three words wouldn’t mean anything to most people, but to me they are everything. They own my heart as much as the man next to me does and they were the best last words to hear before I fall into a peaceful slumber.”

“Live without regrets because life is too short.”

What an amazing read!! I absolutely loved loved it. K.C. Lynn has once again blown me away. I honestly don’t know how she does it. How is it possible to make me fall in love with each book
Abbey's Fully Booked
I have been staring at this empty review box on and off all day, contemplating what the hell I am suppose to write in here to do this book any justice without giving away any of the enjoyment of the story.

The way KC Lynn writes a book is nothing short of amazing, the way she draws you in from the very first page and weaves you into the world of her characters is incredibly talented.

Once again, she manages to captures the characters passion, chemistry and problems without once going 'over board'.
Jill
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An Act of Salvation is the second book in the Acts of Honor series by the immensely talented KC Lynn. This book features characters we have met in previous books by this author but it can be read as a stand alone without missing a beat and as with all this author's books it has no cliffy and the epic HEA. The alpha male that gets brought to his knees by a small but mighty woman keeps getting better and better ever time this author picks up a pen.

Katelyn Slade grew up in Montana in a less than pe
***Cheryl***
Shelves: arc-s
This is the second book in the Acts of Honor series and my favourite to date.

This time the story focuses on Katelyn and Nick. We have met Katelyn in previous books and I was pleased we were getting her story. Katelyn, Kolan (Her brother) and Nick were all best friends growing up, then one night everything changed and Nick left both Katelyn and Kolan behind to complete his FBI training. However when Kolan gets into trouble and her own safety is in danger Katelyn turns to the one person she has a
Natasha Mahadeo
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have always loved these two...

What An amazing Story teller KC Lynn is. Such beautiful words, she writes about the value of family blood or not and the power of that love. She has gives heartbreak and then the perfect HEA... Loved this book so much.
Ri
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Again, I love how this series is new but still has the characters from the first one so intertwined. Strong characters, laughs, and suspense. I really liked Nick and Katelyn. This book would have ranked higher had the climax scene that is known in this author's books made more sense. I'm confused as to how everyone survived and that bothered me and made me rank it down.

Still, a great addition to this series. Loved seeing new characters being introduced too.
LA Spiez
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-reads
I know I've said this before and I will probably most definitely say it again. On occasion, I tend to read books and series out of order. So, after I read An Act of Redemption before I ever read the Men of Honor series, I promised my friend Marcia I would absolutely get to the Men of Honor series and I'm sorry to say, even though the whole series is on my Kindle I still have it on my TBR (sorry Marcia sad face emoji).

But guess what? I devoured An Act of Salvation and found a new book boyfriend t
Rebecca
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Salvation ~ people find it in many different ways, but it has to begin within themselves in order to truly persevere because without saving themselves first, they won’t be able to save anyone else regardless of how hard they try.

When they were younger, Katelyn Slade, her brother, Kolan, and his best friend, Nick Stone were one another’s saving grace; they looked out for each other and provided safe haven amidst the torment done to them by others. Despite their bond, Nick’s inability to fully tru
Nanda
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Danielle
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!

K.C. Lynn never fails to deliver a book that makes her readers feel. Whether it be pain or heartache, love or hate, terror or joy--the emotion that this author is able stir within her readers through her words is a rare and incredible experience. This is not my first K.C. Lynn novel, so I fully expected to be put through the wringer, and yet even I was surprised at the depth of emotion this book brought out in me. It's a simply breathtaking experience to get so lost in one of her storie
★♡Tamara♡★
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I am a huge fan of all things K.C Lynn. I love her books and every time I read one of her books I think wow this is her best yet! Nope wrong Every time she writes a new book they just keep better. I started reading an act of salvation at 11.30 one night and I kept on going right through until I hit the end of the book. So many amazing things about this book it's hard to know where to start. So I'll start by saying Nick yum! He was a great character in the book I love his alpha ways and his dirty
EscapeNBooks
Guest Review by Tammy Cole

I was ecstatic to get this book as I have been curious about Nick Stone since reading about him in Beautifully Insightful. I loved Ryder and let me tell you Nick is just as HOT as Ryder. They both have the whole dirty mouth, alpha male personality down to perfection!

Nick and Katelyn grew up together as teenagers and shared one night together that neither one of them will forget. The passion and chemistry these two have together is off-the-charts HOT.

Nick and Katelyn re
Amanda
POV
1st POV from H and h
You are more

Characters
H- Nick 5 stars, that sexy beast of a man was amazing. I just loved him so much
description

h- Katelyn 5 stars, she was a kick-ass girl, who I also loved very much.

Parts I loved
•I like that Katelyn did, in fact, move on. Even though she missed Nick and still loved him she wasn’t holding her breath that he would come back.
•I also loved the way they finally came back together after so many years.
•All the action was amazing

Parts I didn’t like

Sexy time
4 stars

Cl
LunalandBooks
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of An Act of Salvation (Acts Of Honor ) by K.C. Lynn in exchange for an honest review.

K.C. Lynn is absolutely astonishing. Her books miraculously keep getting better an better. Whenever I read K.C. Lynn book I am fully aware I'm about to fall in love again and have a brand new book boyfriend.

Nick and Katelyn have been through so much and it is heartbreaking to read about how they suffered for years without each other. There is so much action and suspense in An Act of Salvatio
Zuray yaruz7
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-author
Five "YOU ARE MORE" Stars

So FREAKING good!!!! Loved it!

It hurt my heart for everything they had to go through. Nick mom's letter broke my heart I still have tears in my eyes. And don't get me started on that prologue my god it really hurt me but damned if it didn't solidified my love for Kolan. I'm glad I wait to read this one so I don't have to wait long for his book!!!

OMG Ruthie!!!! That kid is the best love love love love her. And Kayla I adore her character you can always count on her to ma

• The Officer's Promise (Brothers in Blue, #1)
  • Submerged (Bound Together #1)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Beck (Corps Security, #3)
  • Out of My League (Hope Valley, #1)
  • Profited (Bound Together #2)
  • Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
  • The Detective's Trust (Brothers in Blue #2)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Locke (Corps Security, #5)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Room 4 Rent
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Broken Halo (The Montgomerys, #2)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Fighting for Forever (Fighting, #5)
  • The Lieutenant's Possession (Brothers in Blue #4)
K.C. Lynn is a small town girl living in Western Canada. She grew up in a family of four children—two sisters and a brother. Her mother was the lady who baked homemade goods for everyone on the street and her father was a respected man who worked in the RCMP. He’s since retired and now works for the criminal justice system. This being one of the things that inspires K.C. to write romantic suspense ...more

Acts of Honor (4 books)
  • An Act of Redemption (Acts of Honor, #1)
  • An Act of Obsession (Acts of Honor, #3)
  • An Act of Courage (Acts of Honor, #4)