Start by marking “A Dragon's Dream (Itayu Lake, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Dragon's Dream (Itayu Lake, #1)

Read Book

A Dragon's Dream

(Itáyu Lake #1)

Jason has been verbally abused by most of his family his entire life. Believing he’s unworthy and a disappointment to the people he loves he runs from the prophetic dreams that promise to lead him to his destined mate.

Michel is a dragon prince and can’t understand why his mate is hiding. Frustrated after years of searching, he’s grown tired. A chance meeting at Jason’s bro
Published December 3rd 2015 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Dragon's Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dragon's Dream

Serena Yates
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Emotional abuse can be just as damaging as physical mistreatment, and it is even worse when it happens to a child. For Jason it has meant he was made to feel inferior and useless from a very young age – and by his own father, no less. On top of making Jason believe he is a failure, the bigoted father also spouted nonsense about “the line having to remain pure” and mating outside their water dragon clan is unthinkable according to him. Since Jason has had prophetic dreams about his mate being a f ...more
Christy
Way better than I thought it would be. Jason's dad, mom and sister are real pieces of work, especially the dad. His brother, Jared, started off that way, but I imagine his story will show him learning a few things. His younger brother, Jacob, was wonderful and I'm glad he and his mate moved to the lake.

Michel and Jason are super hot together, but more than that, they're really good for each other. It was nice to see Jason work through some of his insecurities and issues.
Florence M Restrepo
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like the book and it’s story. My only complaint was that there were a decent amount of spelling errors.
Julie scott
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Dragon's Dream [Itayu Lake]

Well I didn't know if I would like this but I did and I'm hooked and will be reading more of this series and any more to come...
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
A shifter story featuring dragons. Interesting to get some back story on them here. The MC's meet very quickly and things go from there - this suffered from non fleshed out MC's. I thought there were some character inconsistencies due to that - how old are these guys? 40's? There is a LOT of telling in this story - not so much showing. To sustain a plot and background like this we needed to feel the guys separation (rather than just be told), feel how the verbal abuse occurred and was sort of sy ...more
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
A Dragon's Dream starts off with Jason, a 'normal' Lake Dragon. He has suffered insult and verbal abuse from most of his family for most of his life and, due to what he has been told about what having a mate entails, he runs when he starts having prophetic dreams about his mate-to-be. He may not have a lot, but he doesn't want to end up subservient to someone else. Michel has been without his mate for years and yearns for him, so when he finally meets him, nothing will stop him!

This is a sweet a
Candice
I read this last night and it was okay. I would definitely call this a cliffie, because there's so much unresolved. I can see the next book being about the same couple and their families.

There was too many POV's. I didn't need Michel's sister POV. I didn't need Jared's POV. I didn't need Joseph's POV. I didn't need Greg's POV either, even though we learned from HIM what we should have learned from Jason.

Jason needed to stop being a scared little rabbit. He needed to open up and talk to Michel
Kim
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, prior-to-2016
I have finally had enough. This story is of interest of to me and I would like to continue reading this series. Although I am tired if buying a book and it is poorly edited by your editors. This book has a few sentences that make no sense, wrong words used but the word there is spelled correctly and wrong nouns or pronouns.

I do like this book a lot and do recommend it to people who like m/m paranormal.
DoaJaneoDoe
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 12-2015
I liked this book. usuall siren type of books.

Some things just didn't add up from what I understood whilee reading,but that could be me.

Almost everything is left open so I can't wait for next book
Tj
Dec 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: have, read-2016
Nice start to a sweet little series. This isn't an intense book but it is nice. I quite enjoyed it. More than some I have read from this publisher recently. I will continue this series to see what happens.
Avril
Sep 25, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable 3.5*

The story was enjoyable. I like a little angst with my romance, and this fit the bill. I found the mistakes in spelling very distracting, hence the 3.5 rating.
Mary
Dec 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-shifter-love
a good beginning to a series, needs to be fished out a bit at times it's disjointed. it feels like an introduction to all the characters, I would pick up the next one.
Keyrala
May 10, 2016
Martha Pumipi
May 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
I live in Southern Oregon and enjoy spending as much time outside as I possibly can. My partner and I often find ourselves hiking with our two dogs when the weather permits it. Fishing, camping, and photography are also activities I greatly enjoy. If the weather doesn’t permit going outside I like to curl up with a sketch book and draw whatever comes to mind.

I got into writing as an outlet for per

Itáyu Lake (8 books)
  • A Cougar's Cry (Itayu Lake, #2)
  • A Fairy's Fears (Itayu Lake, #3)
  • The Hunter's Wolf (Itayu Lake, #4)
  • Midnight Romance (Itayu Lake, #5)
  • Lyle's Lynx (Itayu Lake, #6)
  • Teak's Second Start (Itayu Lake, #7)
  • Photographic Heart (Itayu Lake, #8)