Start by marking “White Waves (The Waves Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
White Waves (The Waves Trilogy, #2)

White Waves

(The Waves Trilogy #2)

The waves of suspense, hot sex scenes, and humorous undertones continue in this second book of the intensely erotic, Waves Trilogy.

When Audrey learns her ex-husband Matt is released early from prison, she enters survival mode. Her only salvation is Chad, but if he can't control his urges or people from his past, this couple doesn't stand a chance.
ebook
Published November 30th 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about White Waves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Waves

Start your review of White Waves (The Waves Trilogy, #2)
Angela Mazon
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned

Thank you for the gorgeous Shannon O'Connor for sending me the copy of her book in exchange of an honest review.

White Waves is the continuation of the story between drop-dead gorgeous nurse and delicious pro-surfer. This book focuses more on about Audrey staying alive and running away from his psycho ex. There are also problems arising from Chad’s past. Those obstacles and problems they encounter will not only test their love for each other but also their faith and trust.

Audrey is the only crybaby slash badass ptrust.

Audrey

Value: 5
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 4 Stars
Kindle eArc reviewed by Robin

Audrey and Chad can’t seem to stay away from each other. But Audrey has a mission. She needs to deal with her ex, Matt, before she can move on with her life. Chad figures out that Audrey needs her space to take care of her past so they can move forward. He thinks they are soulmates and wants to be with her forever. Will they be able to move f
Laura Langworthy
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such a great sequel to Red Waves; the chemistry between Chad and Audrey was on point and the story kept me intrigued right until the end! I can’t wait to read the final book to see how the story wraps up!
Bloggers From Down Under
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

Ohh guys what a read.
After reading the first instalment, we were a little worried about reading this second instalment in The Waves Trilogy series.

But ohhh boy what an absolute ripper of a read.
We were absolutely captivated from beginning to end.

It starts straight off where Red Waves left us.
Audrey and Chad are still making their relationship work. They are both learning to trust each
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
4 1/2 stars

White Waves take place immediately after the ending of Red Waves. This continues the story of Chad and Audrey and their struggle to be together. There is more hardships and heartaches for these characters and there is no HEA or HFN ending in this one as well and does end in a cliff hanger. This CAN NOT be read as a stand alone and must be read in order.

Do you enjoy suspense??? Then this book is for you! Do you enjoy heartache, heartbreak with the possibility of
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars

Kristin Leigh Jones
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well, I will go ahead and say that the heat level continues right on through to White Waves and you still might need to take a dip in the Pacific Miss Audrey Brown is so fond of. This book picks up right where Red Waves left off and thank goodness because I was going crazy thinking about what would happen next! I've thought and thought about what to put in this review without spoiling anything and I'm just not sure what I can say other than you won't be disappointed, BUT be prepared for a wild r ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
SNS Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Shar's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I am still in love with Chad and Audrey. This is the second installment of their story and it moves right along just like the first one did. You must read the first book in order to get the most out of this one. Lots of twists and turns and I can't believe it's only been a couple of weeks since they hooked up. My only issue was I felt that the internal dialogue the characters have was a little stilted. However, that is
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
* ARC received in exchange for an honest review *
This is the second book in the Waves Trilogy.
It picks up where Red Waves leaves off.

Audrey finds out that her ex-husband who abused her so badly was released from prison. She knows he is coming for her. She does everything she can to protect Chad from being in danger. She just can't stay away from him. Chance and chance these two give each other.
Chad is struggling with
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This picks up right where Red Waves left us hanging and the suspense is doubled! Question is can Audrey and Chad handle what is to come. They seem to never catch a break with everything being planned and set up so that Audrey can finally move on from her past. Again, this book has it all - suspense, drama, laughs, great characters, and the writing will completely draw you in on page one. These characters are real and have truly grown from the first book. Ms. O'Conner's writing really puts you th ...more
Teresa Sewell
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOT! HOT! HOT! White Waves continues the story of Chad and Audrey from Red Waves- Book 1 of the trilogy. The push/pull dynamics between the two is intense. But the chemistry between the two is some of the hottest I have read in a while! In this book the characters become much more developed and you get to learn much more about who they are. The reasons for Audrey's constant pushing become revealed. I don't like to give away spoilers, so all I can say is wow. Both Chad and Audrey want to desperat ...more
Carol Seymour
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After completing my read of Shannon O'Connor's Red Waves, I immediately began White Waves. I needed to know what was going on in the lives of Audrey & Chad. The love this couple has for each other is amazing but so excruciatingly hard to watch as they are torn apart over and over again. The final tearful separation was particularly hard for me. I am on pins and needles as I wait for the release of the next and final installment of this tale of love and loss. As I was instructed, have a box o ...more
Terry Hammoutene
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
When Audrey get some devastating news she decides to shut down and go in. She needs to close this part of her life no matter what. Chad is confused and upset because she is being secretive and won't let him in. She just has one more mission to complete but she doesn't know if she will even survive. Meanwhile Chad is dealing with his past and people in it and has to get it under control. The suspense in this book is insane and the waves
lovestoread
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Intense! Damn Audrey is one strong woman. She is willing to do anything to get rid of her ex for ever. She definitely steps up to the plate in White Waves.

Chad is so in love and yet seems to be so confused. I'm pretty sure he's going to figure it all out - he does what he can to be by Audrey's side even though she is kind of keeping him out of the loop.

Yeah, intense is definitely White Waves. Now, I'm off to read #3.

Shannon, this series is rocking.
Clare Fuentes
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Every story has its struggles and every story has a past. But to over come both you need faith to believe that everything will come out in the end. Chad believed in Audrey and had the positive thinking that everything would come out at the end.
Kiss N' Tale Book Blog
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can we just all agree here for a minute that Shannon O'Connor is amazing!?! This lady and her books are fabulous! Great sequel story, excellent writing, and she evokes plenty of emotion in her style. Everyone needs to go and check out Shannon O'Connor.
Crystal
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
White Waves continues on were Red Wave left off with more drama, crazy ex, steaming sex and emotions all over the place. Audrey and Chad are hotter then ever. Shannon O'Connor writing is phenomenal. I can't wait for book 3 and yes you need to read them in order.
Rachelle Brown
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!

Red Waves was so good but this one is even better!! I can't wait for the next book to be released!!
Captivating  Cakes
Noooooo!!!!

It ended at such a heart wrenching part.
I am not writing a full review.
I have to go start the next book!

Buy all three at once! You'll regret it if you don't.
Tristyn Coker
Sharlene
Jan 05, 2016
Gio Millan
Apr 26, 2016

The Waves Trilogy (2 books)
  • Red Waves (The Waves Trilogy, #1)