Start by marking “Twas The Knight Before Christmas (Something Great #6)” as Want to Read:
Twas The Knight Before Christmas (Something Great #6)

Twas The Knight Before Christmas

(Something Great #6)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  194 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Twas the Knight before Christmas,
when all through Max and Matthew’s house
Not a creature was stirring?—but not in these boys’ family house;
Stress, deadlines, and naughty children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar plums did NOT dance in their heads,
When they met with obstacles, mounted to the sky,
Could they overcome the hurdles before time flies?
When
Paperback
Published December 21st 2015

To ask other readers questions about Twas The Knight Before Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twas The Knight Before Christmas

Marika
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I swear reading this novella felt like coming home to meet family members you haven't seen in years. That's how much I missed the Knights.
This story was so sweet and playful. Such an amazing family with so much love for their kids and friends.
It's no secret Matthew is my fav man but I have to say I still swooned for Max too.
It was such a treat to read about Max and Jenna, Matthew and Beck, Rachel a and Jax on the sidelines too.
If I could I would ask for more Matthew all the time!!!
DianaC-Bookaholic And
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 5 STAR REVIEW ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

If you are looking for a lovable, funny but very passionate story, look no more. The Knight brothers are here to show you that and more.

The Knight brothers are happily married, with some amazing kids and they married their soul mates Max and Matthew are on top of the world but they are forgetting something precious their families.

Max and Matthew are working so much that they are neglecting their one thing they make them who they are their lovely wives and amazing kids. H
Julie Barnard
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Twas the Knight,is an explosive,fun loving,and might I say steamy and sexy,well written book by Mary Ting!
If you've read the Something Great series, and loved it as much as I do,
and countless others.It's as if the Knight family is our family,it's
personal.
Max and Matt Knight are the hottest book boyfriends a girl could want<3
They are all about family, especially when tragedy strikes, get ready to hold your breath.
Believe me when I say,this is one book that will hold your attention
from the ver
Amber
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Twas the Knight Before Christmas is an exquisitely incredible reminder of the power and the importance of family. This story burrows to the very heart of the reason why I have forever fallen I love with the Knights and their tremendously amazing family. They know from the experience of their past what a huge difference love and family can make in your life. They have no qualms about making time to ensure that those closest to them truly understand just how much they fill their heart and mind dai ...more
B at Spare Time Book Blog
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Christmas. So it's pretty easy to guess that I love books that involve Christmas and some of my favorite characters! Christmas is right around the corner. Needless to say, the Knight brothers have a very buys Christmas ahead of them. They are both Fathers now and have a lot of pressure on them. Not only with Christmas but, scandal in the business is brewing. Perfect timing right. As if the holiday was not stressful enough. Add in scandal and you are looking at a possible break down. Will ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Christmassy Stars

I was given this book for my honest review.

Papa Knight said it best in this quote: “Matt you can’t ever get those special times with your children back. You’ve got one shot at each stage in their lives. Make the most of it. Money is great to have, but it isn’t everything. You can’t buy those special moments with your family. That is mom and mine’s worst regret. Don’t make it yours.”

You are cordially invited to a special event of the heart. Get your popcorn ready, your comfy bla
Tracy Millosovich
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves to read!
Recommended to Tracy by: Mary Ting
Shelves: arc
This definitely started out really sexy and hot!! I love how in tune with the holidays, and family oriented this book is with a dash of heat and sexiness. I was engulfed in this fairy tale from page one, and it didn't let me go until the last page. I feel like I need more! I'm so grateful for the chance to read this ARC!

I can't wait for the Knight Magazine novel coming out soon! It's going to be so cool! I hope everyone reads this gorgeous holiday special, because it reminded me that, despite t
Amber
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Twas the Knight Before Christmas was so sweet and so cute. I really enjoyed reading this book, especially around this time of year. Makes us sit back and realize what the true meaning of the holidays is. And M. Clarke did just that, i didn't think she could bring anymore life into these characters but she never ceases to amaze me. The Knight brothers are realizing the sacrifices that have been made and what really counts and to make sure each day is cherished with the ones you love because tomor ...more
Alicia
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait!
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
(I received this book for free as part of Goodreads First Reads giveaways).

(This review may contain spoilers).

While I haven't read the first book in this series, I did find this book to be really easy to follow and read, even though I would have liked to see less switching between the different first person perspectives. I found myself keeping on getting confused by which family I was reading about in which chapter.

It was good to have the opportunity to see the relationships of Jenna, Becky, Max
Jenny Brightman Harris
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm already a huge fan of this series and you really need to read the previous books in this series before this one or it could reveal things and ruin the endings to the other books.

Now with that being said we are back revisiting Max & Jenna, Matthew and Becky (Becca) and all of their kids. In this book we find out what this family is going to do for Christmas. Now if you think this will be and easy here it is kind of book then you don't know this family. We will get to see what they have g
Jamie Rhodes
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a short Christmas based story about the Knight brothers. Max, Jenna, Matthew, and Becky are busy with their family and work. I love reading about the once upon a time playboys who now have a family that has them wrapped tightly around their fingers. You can just feel the love in this book. Matthew and Max are on the right track when they notice that their business is taking up a lot of their time. They understand that you can't get back the years that you may miss with your children if y ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh I was so excited when I saw that M. Clarke was writing this book. The reunion of some of my favorite characters that I miss a ton had me very happy! It felt like coming home to read about the Knight brothers and wives, as well as what they are up to now. The realistic feel to it makes the story all the much better, if possible. I love how M. Clarke does all the different POV's so I got a great look into everyone's mind 6 years later. As usual, I was hooked from the beginning, and just couldn' ...more
Jennifer Treviño
A little something fabulous!
Twas the Knight before Christmas was a fabulous little addition to the Something Great series! Don't let it's length fool you, it is jam packed with everything we've come to expect from Clarke.
With every installment I fall in love with these characters a bit more. This time we got to see just how important family is to the Knights, & joining them for Christmas was a sweet little treat. Definitely a great read that will leave you feeling all warm & Christmasy!!
Janie
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It was nice to have visited the Knight Brothers, in this short novella especially during the holidays. To see that all is well with not only the brothers, but the families too, and see what these kinky couples are up too during the holiday season. The Knight Brothers have become very mature and still very much in love with their gals. Not everything is snicker doodles & candy canes, there is some drama going on not only in the Knight industry but with the family a little scare perhaps. I lov ...more
Elvira Natour Porter
*** I was given this book by the author in exchange for my honest opinion. ***

This book was just what I needed right before Christmas. It's a light, heartwarming read that's going to remind you exactly what Christmas is all about - our loved ones. Money can get you a lot of things in life, but the most precious things you can ever have, cannot be bought. However, if you're not careful, you can lose them forever.
Elvira Natour Porter
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** I was given this book by the author in exchange for my honest opinion. ***

Lara Cassity-Lovell
Something sweet...

This was a sweet snapshot written for us by M. Clarke to give a glimpse into the Knight brother's lives to help us to see how sweet their lives have turned out to be! If nothing else, it helps us to see how faith, trust, determination, and unconditional love does conquer all of life's trials and tribulations. I love the closeness of this family, from all branches of the tree!!
Carol
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'Twas The Knight Before Christmas

Love those Knights, another great book in the "Something Great Series" seriously enjoyed this holiday story about Max, Jenna, Matthew and Becky and their families. A joy to read how they struggle to keep their balances between running their company, their family a priority, and keeping that balance and knowing what's important! Great, great story❤❤❤
Mary Stockwell
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very romantic short story

This book is very romantic and pleasant to read. Sometimes you just need a good short story to get you into a pleasant mood.
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepages1977.blog...

This was such an awesome family oriented story. I was all cuddled up in a blanket enjoying this read on a cold Christmas Eve night. This story made me all warm and fuzzy inside.
The characters were phenomenal. I loved getting to know each character and reading their POV’s and how life was for them.
The story-line was addicting. I absolutely loved how this story was based around happiness, love, loyalty, and family. I also loved that th
Tina Rappa
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved every word!
Robyn
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
More like a diary than a story that never went any where.
Shari
Dec 01, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Felt too much like real life. On top of it I haven't read any other book in the series so I was lost.
Anna Cole
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
SO not for me. Part may have been I'd never read the other books in this series. I wanted a Christmas read so read this anyways. Secondly, I expected romance and it was so much focused on the main couples and their kids... kids just aren't romantic to me. The writing was fine though the sexy time scenes weren't the best.
Heather
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute little story to finish the series. Just wish there had been more of Rachel and Jax.
Tracey
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm not sure how to describe this book. It was basically a peek into Christmas time with a wealthy family and what their lives are like. Sure there was passion, but it read more like a diary of a couple married women and their husbands.
Debbie Poole
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This novella tells the story of the Knight brothers Matthew and Max. Along with their wives and children. This is a lovely feel good Christmas story and it did make me feel good. This book will put a big smile on your face and make you feel all warm inside.
Cindy Fong
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Knights

In love the forward glimpse into Max, Jenna, Becky, Matthew and their kids. Christmas is a magical time for love and families and this story demonstrates this to perfection. Love the cameo of Jax and Rachel and the brief intro to Nathan. Another home run M. Clarke
Stacey
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the knight family
We get to revisit them at holiday times
I was grateful to see the boys still madly in love the girls
And kinky as hell
The lads are becoming red hot as hell men that has me drooling even more than before
Great to just read about the families
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Cross the Stars (Crossing Stars #1)
  • Love Too Hot (Table 21, #3)
  • Blind Rage (Team Red, #4)
  • The Epilogue (The Things We Can't Change, #5)
  • Finding Our Way
  • Change of Possession
  • Almost Too Far (Almost Bad Boys, #2)
  • Bye-Bye Baby (The Baby Saga, #2)
  • The Only One (End of Days, #3)
  • The Devil Drinks Coffee (A Kate Saxee Mystery, #1)
  • The Obsidian Collection
  • Sunrise at Sunset: Revamped (Sunset Vampire #1)
  • Blood Tree: Part Two
  • Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)
  • The Back-Up List (The Back-Up List, #1)
  • His Assistant, Part 1
  • Vampire Apocalypse (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #3)
  • Cole (The Leaves, #2)
International Bestselling, Award Winning, Author M. Clarke resides in Southern California. When she started reading new adult novels, she fell in love with the genre. It was the reason she had to write one-Something Great

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2NuOfPE

Something Great (6 books)
  • Something Great (Something Great, #1)
  • Something Wonderful (Something Great, #2)
  • Something Forever (Something Great, #3)
  • Something Amazing (Something Amazing, #1; Something Great, #4)
  • Something Precious (Something Amazing, #2; Something Great, #5)