Start by marking “Transcendent (A Forbidden Romance Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Transcendent (A Forbidden Romance Series, #2)

Transcendent

(Forbidden Romance #2)

Love, desire, and the undeniable hunger for another living being is something Jeffrey Bauer knows nothing about. Women have always been drawn to him like moths to a flame. But, he’s been careful to never indulge in the same woman more than once; it’s a rule he has always abided by. A rule that has kept him safe—until now.
Jeff’s impervious world now crumbles to the wayside
Paperback
Published January 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Transcendent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Transcendent

Start your review of Transcendent (A Forbidden Romance Series, #2)
Romance
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Transcendent, is a fast and very enjoyable read. Shevaun does a spectacular job telling Jeff and Elise's story, this book can be read as a stand-alone.

Jeff is the crazy young playboy out to sow his wild oats. After an awkward encounter, with Elise he is out to erase the one girl who has embedded herself into his system. Problem there, its not possible, no female has done what she did to him from the moment he set eyes on her.

Elise is the quiet girl that everyone likes. How can they not she is a
Amy
Jan 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Transcendent (A Forbidden Romance Series #2)
Shevaun Delucia

We have another book that I have not read the first release on so again its hard for me to feel that I am giving a solid and fair review. Im the reader that loves to know all the characters that are passing across the pages so when I don’t know the back story on someone who is mentioned are involved in the next release it makes it difficult for me to move forward. Having said that please take my reviews for what they are as I am
Vicci Kaighan
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What if you met a guy who had the power to make your whole persona change, made you stronger, gave you the strength to want to be someone different. Made you feel beautiful and made you feel you were worth more.
The problem is this guy Jeff is a major player, he never goes with the same girl twice, he doesn't do relationships and he never allows girls to spend time at his house/home his sanctuary, but for you he's willing to change? Would you entrust your heart to this guy (Jeff) knowing he has
Lisa
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
Review
I'm really really sorry to say this but I didn't like it. The story line wasn't strong or very good in my opinion. The characters didn't really developed throughout the story. And there was this crazy over the top insta love in this book. The characters didn't really get introduced. This book had great potential but for me it just didn't deliver. I read it because this was gifted to me and I wanted to give this book and the author a chance.

What is this story about
This book is about Elise
April Johnson
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jeff’s impervious world now crumbles to the wayside once he crosses paths with her—Elise Jewels. She knocks down his walls with just one glance. She grabs ahold of his soul, wit
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
***** April's 5 Star Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams

BadDirtyBooks
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the series,
but can be read as a stand alone.
I would totally recommend reading the series for the background on the other characters, it will flow beautifully
if you already know their personalities.

This was such a quick read!
I was sucked in literally by
the first chapter and couldn't put it down.

Jeff and Elise's story is revealed here.
It's crazy because they truly are polar opposites sexually,
but share some similar struggles within their respective family structure.
I love
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story that kept me hooked from the first page to the last. I really enjoyed watching these two come together after trying to stay away from each other. Elise is an amazing character that is so strong and brave. She truly is a person that will sacrifice her own happiness for those she loves, taking on her burdens by herself. But sometimes you need someone to lean on. Jeff, who swears he is no good for Elise, tries to stay away but sometimes life puts you right where you need to be. Jeff ste ...more
Kirha
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given this Arc by the author in exchange for my honest opinion.

From the moment he saw her, Jeff knew he wanted Elise. She was everything he wanted in a woman, but could he beat his own demons and go after her.

Elise has the hots for Jeff, but he's been pushing her away. After their first disastrous date, will she move on to someone else, or give Jeff another shot.

I enjoyed this follow up to Jayded. Jeff was a real jerk to Elise in some parts of the book. Jeff was able work through some o
Zetti
Jan 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Transcendent by Shevaun DeLucia

This book features Elise and Jeff. They work together and have friends in common. They also have history as after one night Jeff doesn't kiss Elise after she tries to. After that moment things became very awkward between them.

Elise is also having a hard time with her own mother. Her mother is cruel and kills her self esteem. Elise knows that something needs to be done but she's at her wits ends.

One night something happens with her mother and it sets her off into
Amy
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was ok

UGH! This was not for me. I wish I paid more attention to the blurb. So sick of reading stories about man-whores who fall for beautiful, innocent virgins in there twenties who haven't even been kissed yet. The story line is pretty boring centering around the both of them having Daddy issues.
Jeff is an immature drunk & is always feeling sorry for himself that the beautiful Elise who he's so madly in love with isn't giving him the time of day. So what does he do? Gets drunk & sleeps with the 1st g
Whitney Cannavina
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by Whitney at The Club
I received an ARC for an honest review.

Elise and Jeff both live completely different lives. Elise cares for her drunk and high mom while Jeff lives a carefree life. While they share the same friends they can't seem to figure out each other. Jeff wants Elise but feels he's not good enough and Elise wants Jeff but feels he doesn't want her.
It took me about half way through to really get into the story. I felt Elise was too closed off but her circumstances made it unde
Ani
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc in exchange for an honest review.
I got this book and was worried because it was book 2. I had no reason to worry. The story was great and I never felt lost. I will say that now I want to go back and read the first book. Jeff is not a guy that I normally would be rooting for. But that didn't last long. Shevaun DeLucia wrote this in a way that even a womanizer self absorbed guy turns into a hero. And Elise you feel sorry for her in the beginning but she turns out being stronger
Virginia Lee
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story was written so beautiful that you cannot put it down until you finish. You see what two people would do to protect each other, but at what cost is it truly? Elise show us the strength of sacrifice and love. Jeff can he get past his reserve and get his happiness with the one he wants? The Chemistry between Elise and Jeff heat up the pages. I highly recommend this book and series, of a beautiful romance story

How would you describe the plot of this book? some twist
Which of these words be
Emma bramley
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: reviewed
what a fab read, I just didn't want it to end. I really loved the characters and thought they worked really well in the story line, this story has romance, hot steamy scenes and the some funny parts. this book left me wanting more and I was disappointed when it finished. I loved how you got to see the story from both points of view makes the story more believable. the secondary characters were fab and played important roles within the story line.

highly recommended
Nancy Metsch
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again I read a 2nd book in a series by not reading the first. But I loved this story.
Self proclaimed man-whore Jeff, Mr macho, is rich, handsome and arrogant as hell. He can have any woman he wants, except for the one he believes he doesn't deserve, until he finally does deserve her.
Elise is sweet and innocent. She's had a crush on Jeff for a long time. But her BFF's tell her not to go after him cause he's the head of the 4 F club. But then things go from bad to worse in Elise private wo
The Book Fairy Reviews
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Passion and love aren't always the same and for Jeff he just lived with the passion for women but not the love or anything else.
Elsie, is pure and looking for the real thing, but when she finds Jeff she quickly learns that it isn't as easy as people say.
A book that is filled with more passion that you ever thought and a love that is strong. Fighting and attraction is not going to help them they are destined.
Beautiful, powerful and a read that I never wanted to end!!!
Laura  Redmon
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautiful story all away around.
There is no way you can keep this couple apart... They are meant for each other in everyway.
Shecaun DeLucia kept me engaged throughout the book and I loved the plot. I couldn't put it down.

I can't wait to read more from this author!

****I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.****

Laura Redmon
Cutting Muse Blog Review
Gabriel Dedeic
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This a great love story. It is a nice way to drift off each night.

I recommend this book.

I received this book as a free giveaway from Good Reads.
Chantal
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shevaun literally had me hooked on this book! It was insanely hot and true opposites truly do attract book. This book had me up all night to see what happens and I ended up finishing it.

Jeff is a true player. The ladies love him but he just wants what every guy wants. He gets it and then leaves them wanting more. Relationships are a huge NO GO for him. He makes women feel empowered but doesn't open up to them.

Elise is struggling to keep her head up. She is innocent and pure. Elise will sacrifi
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

Jeff - a guy who loves to bed women and always makes sure they never share his bed more than once. He loves his single playboy life - until her....Elise somehow has embedded herself in Jeff. She's the only one he can't stop thinking about. Although Elise is pretty naive and she's got a pure soul that Jeff refuses to touch especially because of his playboy ways. The last thing he wants is to dishonor her. He seems to be conflicted because he doe
Jessica
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love is slow, passionate and emotional for Jeff and Elise

Love is slow at first. I have waited patiently for Elise and Jeff's first kiss. I almost throw my Nook. Darn! Ms. Shevaun DeLucia is driving me crazy.

Love is passionate after and darn! these two cannot take their hands off from each other. It is hot and very sexy. I adored Jeff's patience. This man is alpha male too. He is not only handsome but his house blew my mind away.

Love is emotional. You might need Kleenex for precaution. I am telli
T.K. Lawyer
Mar 03, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was a fast paced, nice romance. However, Jeff's character annoyed me. I already knew he was a man-whore but I guess I expected him to change his ways when he had the woman he absolutely adored, Elise, in his home, sheltering her from an abusive mother and her even worse boyfriend. However, what did Jeff (who seemed more of an alcoholic and got drunk Quite a lot!) do to the woman of his dreams when she went out on One date- he got completely wasted and went home and to bed with a comple ...more
Diana Grandin
Dec 04, 2015
Kristina Lowe
Jan 27, 2016
Heather C
Dec 27, 2016
Shevaun Delucia
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ray
Jul 28, 2016
Chelsea
Jun 01, 2016
Alexandra
Oct 19, 2017

Shevaun DeLucia lives in upstate New York with her husband, four children, and two dogs. As a stay-at-home mom while her children were young, she fell in love with reading. She indulged in the small moments that took her away from the reality of her loud, overly rambunctious household, bringing her into a world of fantasy. When reading wasn’t enough to satisfy her, she turned to writing, determin

Forbidden Romance (3 books)
  • Jayded (Forbidden Romance #1)
  • Nirvana (Forbidden Romance #3)

News & Interviews