Start by marking “Teddy Bear Christmas” as Want to Read:
Teddy Bear Christmas

Teddy Bear Christmas

Two lonely men, a lost teddy bear, and a sprinkle of holiday magic….

On a snowy night before Christmas Eve, Tyler Martin finds himself stuck in a Chicago airport, unable to get home to his family on the East Coast. After missing last year due to his jerk of an ex-boyfriend, the idea of not making it this time hurts. When he finds a lost teddy bear in the waiting area, his
Published November 30th 2015 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Teddy Bear Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teddy Bear Christmas

V
Dec 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Lovely Christmas story, HFN ending.
Anke
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked this way better than the advent story I read before. The overall mood was much nicer, although here as well a sex scene came like out-of-nowhere. First meeting, let's move to getting-to-know-us-REALLY-good. But in this story it worked for me a lot better.

The ending was a bit too rushed. Overall it was a nice, feel-good little Christmas story.
Lelyana
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I think this is my last book of 2015. Or not.
It's sweet, and adorable and cute with a lost Teddy bear in the airport.
Love has a way to match people, isn't it?
Recommended read ! Holiday isn't over yet my friends!
Ami

I really liked it. I thought it was cute. Especially every thing related to Oliver the bear *lol*. I didn't mind the instant connection. Forced close proximity at the airport setting due to bad weather helped. Plus the ending was HFN so it wasn't "twu wuv" just yet and it fit the story.
Deeze
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Short cute Christmas read. 2.5

Lacking in any real chemistry for me but the whole teddy bear part was fun.
Serena Yates
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, holiday, read-2015
Cancelled flights, especially around holidays like Christmas, are responsible for a lot of upset and pain. But in this story a cancelled flight and an abandoned teddy bear lead to a hopeful new beginning. As coincidental as it may all be for Tyler and Aron to meet, both men immediately feel a connection and neither is willing to ignore the potential for more.

Tyler, like anyone whose flight to the East Coast is first delayed then cancelled, is not happy about the prospect of not seeing his big, n
Cathy Brockman
When a big snow strands Tyler alone in an airport possibly missing seeing his family again for Christmas, he finds himself a companion. A cute teddy bear that also got stranded. He takes a photo for fun posting as his travel companion then takes it to the concierge desk.
Aaron thinks Tyler is cute and funny and he finds himself agreeing to a silly but fun adventure of taking photos of Oliver the bear for the little girl that lost him.
This is a sweet, heartwarming and charming story. I adored Tyl
Ann
If you look up the definition of meet-cute in the dictionary, you'll probably get a link to this story. It was adorable. It wasn't so sweet that it made my teeth itch, it was more of a "d'awwwwwww, how cuuuuuuuute" kind of thing.

The MC's were very likable and I liked reading their interactions. The flirting read with just enough charm and awkwardness to keep it realistic. It ends with an HFN which made sense for the length of the story, but it was very optimistic so I was a happy reader.
Kelly
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! It was exactly the right length, with plenty of cute/Christmas-y moments and lots of charming and sizzling interplay between Tyler and Aaron. Loved the scene where they took pictures of Oliver all 'round the airport!

The story works as a Christmas hookup, but reaches much deeper, leaving you with the feeling these guys might have a future together.
jules0623
The cute is strong in this one.
Kendra T
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-dsp, mm, short-story
So super cute! Tyler is stuck at the airport during a snowstorm right before Christmas, and finds a teddy bear that was left behind. When he takes it to the desk to turn it in, he meets airport employee Aaron. There is attraction between them, but after a bit of time, they start talking and helping the teddy bear have amazing airport adventures. It was really cute, and I loved watching these two meet and want to get to know each other. Loved it.
Love Bytes Reviews
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Heart Review by Tammy

Tyler Martin is determined to make it home for Christmas this year if only the weather would cooperate! It just happened that there was a severe blizzard happening in Jersey so the Airport there is closed while he’s in Chicago ready to go. It’s while Tyler is sitting on the most uncomfortable plastic chair in the waiting room that he spies the teddy bear. The poor teddy looks so lost sitting in a chair on his that Tyler can’t resist taking a photo of him to post on Faceboo
Lena Grey
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"There's just something about a Teddy Bear that's impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and security. It's almost supernatural." ~James Ownby

Tyler's flight is cancelled and he's despondent, realizing that he won't be with his family for Christmas. When he finds a lost teddy bear, Tyler immediately thinks how upset the child who lost the bear must feel and makes it his mission to find teddy's owner.

Tyler soon begins to treat the teddy bear as if
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

“Aaron found himself slammed up against his wall, the force of it enough to set all his action figures rattling. He opened his mouth, meeting Tyler for every inch of the kiss, tasting salt and something else, Tyler’s unique taste.”

4 teddy photos!! This was such a cute and fun book!! I loved the whole idea of the book, it was refreshing and fun!

Tyler is stranded in an airport during a snowstorm and finds a teddy bear who is also stranded. So he decides to take a picture of himeslf with the teddy
Lynnette Hartwig
I find it absolutely fitting that my last review of the Dreamspinner’s Advent Calendar series is a 5 stars rating. This whole series has been absolutely amazing. This was another amazing holiday story that the characters’ were well thought out and very lovable. It was also charming and very inventive. The authors writing made it a very easy read and I would love to hear more about Tyler and Aaron. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves sweet and tender holiday stories.

I recei
Mike
a lonely Jewish guy working the holiday, a man missing his family, and the teddy that unites them

An interesting premise, this holiday short incorporates holiday airline travel, nice guys doing the right thing, stressful weather delays, and even a fun use of social media.

I'm not a social media person, but a plot device revolving around photos of a lost little one were a nice touch for me. If only all stranded/snowing/airport travel were so rewarding, and that every frazzled, overworked, overwroug
Brandilyn
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holiday, read-2015, mm
Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance

I wasn't supposed to review Teddy Bear Christmas. However, when I accidentally (don't ask) read this story, I was enchanted and asked the original reviewer if I could have it for review. I loved Tyler and Aaron. They are sweet together. They are fun. They are a perfect fit for each other.

For full review see Prism Book Alliance http://www.prismbookalliance.com/?pos...

Morgan  Skye
Jan 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Tyler is stuck at the airport when he finds a teddy bear left behind. He returns it to the help desk where Aaron is working and the two take the bear on an adventure.

They have so much fun they decide to hang out more and after the holidays they decide to explore the relationship further.

This was a sweet “getting to know you” story that was written well but didn’t move any mountains for me. It was nice but not very remarkable.
Julesmarie
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday, m-m
This was wonderfully sweet. A desperate, stranded traveler and a Jewish boy who volunteered for the Christmas Eve help-desk shift at the airport bond over a little girl's lost teddy bear.

Favorite Quote:
"Don't worry about how you'll seem. Be you."
Suze
Dec 17, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick, cute Christmassy story, perfect for an advent treat.
Whilst stranded at an airport, Tyler befriends Aaron who works on the information desk. They bond while getting crafty with a lost teddy - and that's about it!
Perfect 20 minute pick-me-up
Fritz42
Cute little story.
Lucy
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute, short and fluffy.
Beacullen
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute story, I loved how finding a lost teddy bear started something between these two that neither could ignore. I only wish there was more.
~RMG
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars - Cute story.
LDL
Dec 26, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 two feel good stories in one.
Theodora IK
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I want to see Oliver's photos!! I bet they're cute af
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
A romantic comedy that leads to posing a lost bear in a photo adventure. The shared fun leads to learning more about each other and a relationship starter.
Bluesimplicity
Dec 17, 2015
Lestatt
Jan 14, 2016
Tiuri
Dec 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
I love creating new worlds slightly off-center from our own. I'm a writer of scifi, fantasy and the paranormal.

Check out my webpage for excerpts and find out what I'm currently working on!