Start by marking “Forever (The Finale to the This Series)” as Want to Read:
Forever (The Finale to the This Series)

Forever (This #5)

4.17  ·  Rating Details  ·  184 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Tensions run high when Bradley rocks the boat of wedded bliss by inviting Gabe, Sam, Ryan, Joe, and their families to spend Christmas Day with Gabby and him.

Sam finds herself torn between the man she loves and the ones she thinks she doesn’t.

Will the rift between Gabby and Sam continue to spread? Will everyone be able to finally leave the past behind?

When tragedy strikes
Published December 26th 2015

Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean❤️Rafe❤️Liam❤️Beck❤️ and Archer❤️❤️
*****4.5 Happily Ever After Stars*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}

Everything in life is temporary. The trials and tribulations don't matter at the end of the day. The most important thing is family and having someone to tell you, "I'll love you forever."

photo c02f4dcf40de5a494368d336c248266e_zpsftw5egaw.jpg

This series holds a very special place in my heart. I read it way back in early 2013 and I fell in love with Gabby and Bradley. I devoured this series and when I saw that a fifth book was in the works, I
Michelle
Dec 26, 2015 Michelle rated it liked it
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I 've missed Bradley an hello Joe ;)

I was so delighted when I knew we were getting more of this series I read these books so long ago an I wanted more of there story but this book didn't grab me like the other books it was still good I luvd it the last 50% of it I just couldn't get into the first half it dragged a lil the book was still packed with drama an I still like the characters how could u not like Bradley an
Up All Night Book Addict
Jan 03, 2016 Up All Night Book Addict rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
I am left speechless. I really don't know what to say about this book. We all know I am not the mushy love story gal. Not at all. But this book really had me hooked.

Let me back up. This isn't really a mushy book. There are mushy parts. There may be a couple parts where you might want to gag yourself with a spoon, but they help make the book.

This book goes back and forth between Bradley and Gabby's story and Joe and Sam's story. It was the perfect blend of angst and love to keep me reading until
Books and Boys Book Blog
Jan 04, 2016 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
** ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Forever is written in 4 different point of views. There is no violence but some great sexual scenes. The writing just speaks to you and its amazingly written.

Forever bring to play Sam a doctor dating Ryan. Along with Gabby, Bradley, Gabe, and Joe. They all try to figure out the obstacle of life with curve balls thrown in.

Sam is Gabby's sister. They grew up in a dysfunctional house hold, at least till there mother decided enough was enough. No
Sofia Lazaridou
May 30, 2016 Sofia Lazaridou rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-releases, arc
Forever is the final book in the This series. It's like the epilogue of Bradley and Gabby's story and the whole story of Joe and Sam. The first half of the book is narrated by the two sisters, but after that the men take over for a while and they narrate some of it. It was pleasant for two reasons. A) We see some of Bradley's points of view which I don't think that needs any explaining as to why is good and B) It was easier to accept what Joe was thinking and why he was acting like he did.

I didn
Char (1RadReader59)
Jan 08, 2016 Char (1RadReader59) rated it it was amazing
This story is about two sisters Samantha and Gabby. Samantha is the eldest and the one becoming a doctor. Gabby is married now to the wealthy Bradley Banks and she is in college. Both girls came from a tough background. You see their father was a drunk who had hit rock bottom to the point where he had struck Gabby.
Being the good mother she was when she walked in coming from the grocery store to see her husband striking Gabby she took the girls and left him never to return. When their mom dies
Reflections of a Book Geek
Dec 27, 2015 Reflections of a Book Geek rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, arc, r
4 Stars

It's been so long since I have read Gabby and Bradley's story that I wasn't sure wether I would remember anything that happened in the previous books. I have to say though I felt like it just picked up where we left off the last time.

I have loved this series and this instalment was no different. There were a few times I was completely peeved at the way the story was going but other than that I loved it.

Sam really annoyed me at times, I felt she was being completely selfish and I wanted t
Danielle
Jan 12, 2016 Danielle rated it it was amazing
Forever is the conclusion to the This series by JB McGee. It can be read as a standalone but why miss out on the other amazing books in This series?!

To say that I was excited for more of This series would be an understatement. This series started my love of reading on my kindle and I fell in love with Bradley and Gabby 3 years ago in Broken and I loved them both just as much in Forever!

Also, in Forever, we finally get the rest of Gabby's sister, Sam's, story. Sam loves her boyfriend, Ryan, and
Jamee
Dec 28, 2015 Jamee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
While I am really sad this series is coming to an end, it was definitely a perfect ending! Bradley and Gabby are one of my favorite couples of all-time! And Joe...swoon! JB, you did an AWESOME job!!! I hope we will get little out takes and stuff in the coming years, but I will definitely be re-reading this series again (oh who am I joking? I have honestly lost count of how many times I have read the Bradley/Gabby books!) in the near future!
Michelle Austin
Jan 02, 2016 Michelle Austin rated it it was amazing
Forever ~ Book 5 in the “This” series was a great 5 star read.
Romance, 2 Hot Alphas

description

Why does it feel like we broke up when we were never together in the first place?

Wow, What an ending to a great series.

Blurb:

Will the r
Jennifer Steckler
Jan 02, 2016 Jennifer Steckler rated it liked it
I enjoyed the closure this book put on the series. Overall, I'm certain I would have enjoyed it considerably more had it not been 2.5 years since the 3rd book. That amount of time is simply too long. I don't remember the details of the rest of the series this far out. I'd reread, but too many books on my TBR list, and too little time. Not sure why there was such a lag, but very disappointing for readers.
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 21, 2015 Melissa Mendoza rated it it was amazing
description

“He doesn’t release my hand. The touch is like ice on a burn. The nerves explode in a symphony of confused melodies and harmonies that contradict each other. It’s excruciating, yet invigorating. It feels like medicine, but it’s poison.”

5 forever stars!! I loved the conclusion to this series!! I’m sad it’s over but it was finished beautifully!

I don’t want to ruin this story for anyone, so my review will be short and sweet!! I have missed these characters so much, so it was so nice to finally read
MJ
Dec 19, 2015 MJ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
Forever is truly one of the best endings to a series I've ever had the pleasure to read. Although it's been quite a bit of time since we last heard from the This crew, I very happily fell right back in step with all of them, particularly Gabby and Bradley and it felt as if no time had passed.

You can tell right off the bat that JB McGee missed these characters as well. Her love for this family is evident throughout and she has remained true to each and every one of them as well. What I found so
Tami Talbert
Dec 20, 2015 Tami Talbert rated it it was amazing
Forever is the long-awaited continuation of J.B. McGee's fantastic and emotional This series. I have been waiting so long with great anticipation for this spectacular series finale and J.B. having finally shared it with us definitely did not disappoint. Although it has been quite a while since I last spent time with these characters, I was very quickly immersed back into their lives as the memories of their stories quickly flooded back into my mind and into my heart.

Forever gives us an amazing c
Vildana Šakanović
Jan 15, 2016 Vildana Šakanović rated it it was amazing
DCT
Jan 04, 2016 DCT rated it it was amazing
It took us a while to get to Forever, but it was worth it!

I wouldn't be exaggerating when I say that I have been waiting, and waiting for the conclusion to This amazing series; but as the saying goes, all good things are so worth the wait, and This was no exception. It was really quite brilliant to put everyone's story into one great read. There was drama and angst in abundance, and family dysfunction galore, and boy was it fun! Seeing how Bradley and Gabbie's married life evolved was so preciou
Michele A.
Jan 11, 2016 Michele A. rated it really liked it
Bradley and Gabby are celebrating their first Christmas as husband and wife and have decided to invite both of their families and friends, along with their families, over for Christmas. Sam and Ryan have been dating for a while but Joe and Sam find themselves drawn to each other. Sam thinks Ryan is the safe choice and Joe does everything he can to try and convince her that he is the right one for her. We get glimpses at all four of them during this book and it was interesting to see how they eac ...more
FS Meurinne
Dec 25, 2015 FS Meurinne rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews, arc, netgalley
Well I read it as a stand alone and must say I was surprised with how many characters we get to have in the series, I am going to consider reading the rest. I enjoyed it quite a bit, first part of the book thought it dragged a little, but the second half flow. This is my first book by JB McGee but certainly won't be the last. If you have read the series I think you will find it as a great finale, you get to read about other characters and have a closure you might wanted for a while.
April
Jan 03, 2016 April rated it it was amazing
One of the best books of 2015 must read!

One of the best books I've picked up in 2015 it's a must read! It's got all the steaminess that makes you want bite your lip and scream! I'm so in love with these characters that I want more and I'm sad that's it's over.... This series is a must read! Excellent job done!!! Can't wait to see what is next!!!
For the Love of Books
Dec 28, 2015 For the Love of Books rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this finale to a series I loved. It is written from multiple POV but this is done particularly well. It had been so long since I had read these books that I went back and read the whole series and loved it all over again. JB McGee, you certainly know how to write a wonderful love story and I for one am glad you have found your writing mojo!!
Tammy
Dec 28, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Forever

5 stars. I absolutely love this series and this was a beautiful addition and ending. I loved Gabby and Bradley from the very beginning and I'm so glad they got the happy ending they so deserved. This is a must have buy it you won't be disappointed.
Leisa Prater
Jan 03, 2016 Leisa Prater rated it it was amazing
I just love reading a series and HEA'S for all. I love knowing the beginning and I love knowing what happens years later. Great reading!!!
Dec 28, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Loved

I got sucked in from the beginning to end, reliving the love of everyone again.
As I truly enjoy J.B.McGee writing,Forever I fell heads over heel for.
A must read!
Becca
Jan 20, 2016 Becca rated it really liked it
Forever is a book about being true to yourself, finding that forever love and learning to forgive those around you. A great book about friendship and love.
Stacie
Feb 02, 2016 Stacie rated it really liked it
While I enjoyed this entire series, and I still find Bradley, and now Joe both enjoyable and delicious. I was some what disappointed that we did not get more of Ian and Veronica's story. I know that they were not always the most likeable of characters, but after everything they went through I wanted to know more about their story as well. That is my only complaint, I realise instead of writing three more books, the author decided to put everything into one last book, but we were short changed on ...more
Lourdes Santin
Jan 20, 2016 Lourdes Santin rated it it was amazing
I can't begin to describe how good it was to read this book!!!! I was taking my damn well time in reading it because I didn't wanted to miss anything and I'm glad I took my time. This book it's great! Should I do this? Should I do that? Decisions,decisions, that were really made a long time ago! But in the end everything it's just the way it's supposed to be! Amazing end to an amazing series!!!
Deb
Jan 16, 2016 Deb rated it it was amazing
This series....oh my....and This Forever...bigger oh my....I really have no words...it's the best....it really is...it wraps up the series, yet, it's a stand alone....I can't begin to explain how much I recommend this one....it's... Forever :)
Margaret Freund
Dec 28, 2015 Margaret Freund rated it it was amazing
Great finish to this series! It was definitely worth the wait!
Terra
Mar 13, 2016 Terra rated it it was amazing
Thank you so much for giving us this final piece to this story. It was worth the wait for me. It doesn't matter how long it takes for you to share your character's stories because as long as you write and publish them, I will be waiting in the wings to read them.
S. Chavous
Mar 26, 2016 S. Chavous rated it it was amazing
Forever was the perfect end to the This Series. We get to see Sam's story unfold while watching Gabby and Bradley continue their love story as both sisters work to come to terms with the past. Oh, and the sex is HOT! You don't want to miss this story!
Yeah More Bradley and Gabby 6 23 Jan 01, 2016 07:13PM
  • Defending Her Honor
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Stronger (Strong, #2)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • My Life for Yours (Crawford, #3)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Bent (Connections, #5)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Loving Lily (It's Always Been You, #2)
  • Coming Down (Bound Together, #3)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • Broken Road (Back to Brooklyn, #3)
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
J.B. McGee is a mother, wife, and the author of the best-selling This Series. When she’s not writing, she enjoys reading as well as watching and live-chatting her favorite television shows with her friends. Her favorite shows are Quantico, Blindspot, Grey’s Anatomy, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Below Deck, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Scandal (mainly because of her love of Scott Foley).
Bo
More about J.B. McGee...

This (4 books)
  • Broken (This, #1)
  • Mending (This, #2)
  • Forgiven (This, #3)

“I feel like I've been in a dark tunnel, but now I'm no longer blinded by darkness, but rather by an overwhelming brightness. A brightness that makes me barely able to open my eyes. It's like I have no choice but to gravitate towards it, like it's pulling me out into the light. It's the best feeling in the world. It's my saving grace.” 3 likes
“Everything in life is temporary. The trials and tribulations don’t matter in the end. The most important thing is family and having someone to tell you, “I’ll love you forever.” 0 likes