Start by marking “Loving Her Crazy” as Want to Read:
Loving Her Crazy

Loving Her Crazy

(Crazy Love #3)

Iris Clayton is supposed to be on a tropical island, soaking up the sun and a few dozen mojitos. Instead, she’s snowbound in Chicago overnight, holding out hope the morning flight isn’t cancelled. Good thing there’s a hot cowboy to keep her company. And it doesn’t hurt that Mr. Tall, Calm, and Sun-Streaked can make her tremble with one sultry look from under his well-worn ...more
ebook
Published January 18th 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Lovestruck)

To ask other readers questions about Loving Her Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Her Crazy

Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Kira Archer Fans, Romance
3.5 Letting the "Crazy" Take Hold Stars
* * * 1/2

This was a tale of being stranded in Chicago during a heavy snowstorm and finding out things can happen for a reason. If you are open to being in the moment, allow yourself to experience what is offered... you never know, you just might find true love.

We have a strict, by the book, mature cattle rancher from Montana. Fits all of the usual needs... handsome, built and just right. We also have the quirky, outrageous, fun loving , risk taking nurse. B
Maya
ARC received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

description

Ahh, such a sweet, low angst quick read. I really enjoy reading books with Christmas atmosphere, they just make you feel better. And this one was no different.

This story is all about finding love in the most unexpected way and place. Was was supposed to be a very long and boring night turns out to be the best night for both Iris and Nash. And even the freezing cold weather doesn't seem to stop those two to have a blast.

I loved them
Elaine
I’m loving this series like crazy! Get ready for fun, daring, karaoke, ferris wheel rides, exploring and taking risks in snowbound Chicago for Iris and Nash, together with Clyde and the Sloane Ranger! OK, so you’ll just have to read it yourself to know about those last two but they do play a fundamental role in this brilliantly written, engaging and funny romance.

As usual with a novel by this talented author, the characters are believable, superbly portrayed and very easy to empathise with whils
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oh. My. Gosh. This book totally and completely surprised me—in the best damn way. I LOVED THIS BOOK.

I started it late, late at night, expecting to knock out a couple of chapters, then rest my weary head. Nope. No, no, no. COULD. NOT. STOP. I read the entire thing in one sitting...err, laying, I guess. I was in bed, after all. And I regret nothing.

After a snowstorm leaves Iris Clayton and Nash Wallace stranded in Chicago for a night, the couple decide to take on the town and see the sights. The
Stacee
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a lot of fun.

Iris and Nash couldn't be more opposite and their personalities are perfect together. The way they meet is adorable and it just gets better from there. The entire book is about a 24 hour period, but it was filled with swoons and banter and fluff. And then topped off with the most perfect epilogue.

This could easily become a slump busting to go book for me in the future.

**Huge thanks to Entangled Publishing and NetGalley for providing the arc in exchange for an honest revie
Alyse
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loving Her Crazy is the third book in Kira Archer's Crazy Love series. It is taking place simultaneously as Kissing Her Crazy. And I liked this book SOOOOO much better than Kissing Her Crazy.

Iris Clayton is best friends with Lena Oserkowski (Kissing Her Crazy). She is TRYING to get to a tropical island but the weather doesn't seem to be on board (hehe... get it?! Don't mine me... it's been a long day) with her plan. Iris is stuck in Chicago in the middle of a snow storm, and can't get on anothe
Dilushani Jayalath
Received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review

I really don't know what's wrong with these New Adult books that are being published. Either I've had enough of them or people are randomly publishing books hoping teenagers just buy them. Whatever the reason they are just plain boring. The story lines are cliche and unrealistic. Although how ok the writing is the characters are not developed and the whole thing is unbearable to read. Well at least to me. It was so unrealistic I just didn't ev
Silvana [The Book Voyagers]
Iris and Nash were so so so cute. I loved every single moment of their little adventure, every pit-stop, every kiss! Definitely had a really great time reading this. I laughed out loud at some parts and shed some tears in anothers *you know which ones if you have read this* But overall Loving Her Crazy is a nice, winter-y, fluffy book that will leave you wanting to find your perfect someone and get lost in adventures forever.

I had some problems though and it was mainly of how Nash though about g
Irene

Loving Her Crazy was a fun and sweet read.

I enjoyed both characters and loved how they connected from the get go, they were perfect for each other.
This was a lovely, fun and entertaining read that will leave you full of happy feels.

Thank you Entangled Lovestruck via NetGalley for the advance copy.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Sometimes I read an author and I just know I'm going to have a long and happy relationship with her work and that is exactly what happened when I cracked open Loving Her Crazy by Kira Archer. From the very first chapter until the last line, I was blown away by this author's storytelling and her fun and quirky characters. This book has everything I look for in a romance; entertaining characters, lots of sexual tension, humor, fun and a really
Sarah Ballance
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SHEW. This book left me breathless. And, um, booking a dead-of-winter flight to Chicago. (Okay, that last part is a slight exaggeration, but stay with me here.)

From the moment we meet LOVING HER CRAZY's Iris, we know she's our go-to book bestie. Her plans for getting off the tarmac are hilariously wrong, free-falling from bad to worse...at least until she meets Nash. Hellooo, hotness! I think it's safe to say we're all on board at that point.

Sexy cowboy Nash is equal parts bewildered and blown a
Maria Rose
This delightful whirlwind romance is the story of Iris and Nash, who meet in a grounded Chicago airplane. They're supposed to be en route to Miami, her for a wedding and him for a brother's graduation, but the weather has thrown a kink into their plans. Strangers at first, with 24 hours to kill they decide to do it in style, making their own grand tour of Chicago and falling in love along the way.

I loved both the characters in this story! Iris was a pure delight, a whimsical, outspoken and charm
Blodeuedd Finland
Ok so maybe I did not think that they fell in love in a night, but then they did not do it either. They fell in lust, and they felt that this could be explored more. That I liked.

The book takes place during one night. Iris and Nash meets on a plane. They have to stay the night in Chicago. They go sightseeing together. They have a great time, there is lust, of course there is. And then when they have to go separate ways, they are not in love, but there is that connection. What will happen?

Iris wa
Book Reading Gals
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Thoughts: Beyond all odds, Iris and Nash are brought together on their travels, headed to two completely different destinations. When they find themselves stranded in Chicago they wind up going on one of the longest, most spontaneous blind dates ever! I liked both the characters, I liked the love story, and I loved the ending…..for me, the longest blind date was also seemingly neverending. It was fun and crazy and wild and enjoyable at first but it inevitably started dragging for me. Other than ...more
Brittany
I received this from Netgalley/ Publisher in exchange for an honest review. I LOVED THIS BOOK! This was a first for me by this author but book three in series. I had not read the others but I enjoyed it a great deal. I was able to follow the story without reading the first two. This was a funny, heart warming story. I loved everything about it. I may have to look into other books by this author. LOVED IT!!
Elizabeth Neal
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everything about this book appealed to me just from reading the blurb. Iris is on her way to a sunny, sand filled beach mini-vacation and can practically taste the mojitos. Nash, a Montana rancher, is on the way to his brother's college graduation. In these two, you have the required opposites attract dynamic going on. One might be inclined to automatically think, "Oh, this premise again?" Yes, this premise is used fairly frequently, I admit it. But that's because it's such a fun idea and can be ...more
Tina
Sep 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, series, home
I liked this the least of the books in the series. Still funny and enjoyable but a bit too much all over the place.
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Adventures and road trips seem to bring out the best in the characters in this series and provide a lot of entertainment to the reader. I read Kissing Her Crazy first in the series and it was so-so but Driving Her Crazy made me laugh so much that I was willing to try again and Loving Her Crazy does not disappoint. Take a traditional, reserved rancher and pair him with a fun-loving, free- spirited city girl and throw them together in a snowed out city for a hilarious romp across the city.

Iris Cla
Didi

My first time reading Kira Archer's book and I picked it because the blurb sounds fun. And it WAS fun. For the most part.

Living in a tropical country I had no personal experience with snow. Stranded and had to wait hours for next flight, THAT I knew not a good place to be. And for Iris and Nash to up the condition into such a darn GREAT experience (with limited options considering time and weather no less), I loved these two characters for that. And the author for fun plot.

I loved that
Lone Tree Reviews
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loving Her Crazy is the third book in the Crazy Love series, it's the story of Lena's best friend, Iris getting to the wedding of Lena's brother Oz. Iris has been Lena's best friend for a long time and Oz thinks of her like a little sister. Nash is a Montana cowboy who is on his way to watch his little brother graduate from college when a snow storm strands the both of them in Chicago.

While stranded on a airplane for two hours waiting on the weather to clear up, Iris strikes up a conversation wi
Angela Simmons
When a snowstorm strands two strangers in Chicago, they decide to spend a fun, passion-filled night exploring the city and each other.

Honestly, that sentence pretty much sums up the book. Iris is funny and adventurous. She definitely knows how to push boundaries and she has fun doing it. Nash was her complete opposite. He’s a serious rancher that plays by the rules so it was fun watching Iris bring out his wild side.

While this book wasn’t horrid, I found it to be a tad bit boring in spots and
Char Sowers
"Loving Her Crazy" is the book I never knew I was dying to read! The third book in Kira Archer's Crazy Love series might just be my favorite. In the second book of the series Iris appears as merely a couple of phone calls, with one of the conversations mentioning a cute cowboy. Wow! Iris and Nash's story is completely AMAZING!!! It's a Meet-Cute with a series of perfect romance novel scenarios and the raciest sex scenes - not one of them involving a bed - yet never seeming tawdry. I'm not sure i ...more
Kassiah
4 stars.

I liked this book so much more than the other book in the series that I read, Kissing Her Crazy, and I'm so glad I read this. Nurse Iris Clayton finds herself stranded in the Chicago airport en route to a tropical vacation. It's not so bad when she captures the attention of cowboy rancher Nash Wallace. Stuck in a snowstorm, the pair decide to hit the town to make the most of the situation, and make the most of it they do. This story is sweet and sexy, and I liked Iris and Nash. I liked t
BookSnuggle
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
"Loving Her Crazy" by Kira Archer is a hilarious romance. This is book three in the "Crazy Love" series. This can also be read as a standalone. This is Iris Clayton and Nash Wallace's story.

Iris is a nurse from North Carolina. She is a very spontaneous and fun person. Nash is a true cowboy that has a ranch in Montana. He is pretty much a follow the rules kind of guy.

Iris and Nash meet when their flight to Miami gets cancelled until the next day due to a snow storm. They end spending this time t
Suze Lavender
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Iris is on her way to a wedding on a tropical island. She's looking forward to a lovely holiday in the sun. Only when she's in Chicago her flight is cancelled because of the bad winter weather. She's stranded, but she isn't alone. Fortunately Nash is there to keep her company. Nash is a very sexy cowboy and they instantly have a connection. They have one night together and they're going to make it count. Only why are they both wishing it could be more while they have only just met?

Loving Her Cra
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around all of the things that happened in this story in the span of 24 hours. I know some of you will roll your eyes and complain how much you hate insta-love but I assure you that there is just something about this story that makes it feel like it happened over days, possibly even weeks. I suppose it doesn't hurt that if I ever met anyone as fun and free-spirited as Iris, I would probably fall in love pretty quickly too.

I found myself smiling throughout Iris
Bette Hansen
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Adored this one!! It's cute, it's sexy, and it's funny. So how can it not be completely entertaining. This family does have a problem traveling though! In this one Iris is stuck in an airport snowed in until morning. When she hooks up with another stranded traveler, Nash, they decide to go out and experience Chicago for the the day. Nash and Iris where perfect together. Iris is fun and carefree and game for anything. Nash willingly participates if it means spending time with Iris. Is it possible ...more
Danielle
Dnf @ 44% I couldn't get into the story or connect with the characters.
Mariel Hoss
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*ARC through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

This is the third book in the Crazy Love series but it functions very well as a stand-alone. Sweet, Christmas-y, funny, sexy. A story about finding love in the most unexpected way and place. Though "happening" in a short time, it felt right and unhurried. Nash and Iris complimented each other very well and the chemistry was palpable. Just the right sweet AND spice for the Christmas season.
Jenn Cunha
Received an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review.

Cute read...and even though all of the events took place over one night and definitely felt insta-lovey, the author wrote in a way that didn't make me question this super-fast relationship. I liked following Iris and Nash on their Chicago layover adventure, although their ability to get a cab whenever they wanted in the middle of the night and a blizzard seemed a little suspect.

Overall, cute, quick read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Ask Me Nicely (Naughty or Nice, #2)
  • Oh, Naughty Night!
  • A Christmas for Carrie (Feeling the Heat, #2.5)
  • Her Secret Lover (What Happens In Vegas, #11)
  • Kissing Her Crush (Sugar City, #2)
  • Simmering Ice (Atlantic City Hustlers, #2)
  • Off the Hook (Fishing for Trouble, #1)
  • Now and Then (Dare to Love, #3)
  • Falling for His Best Friend (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Letting Go (Love on Campus #1)
  • One More Shot (Hometown Players, #1)
  • Pretend It's Love (Behind the Bar, #2)
  • Betting On The Wrong Brother (What Happens In Vegas, #12)
  • Jingle Bell Harbor (Bell Harbor, #3.5)
  • You're Still the One (Country Blues, #1)
  • A Friendly Arrangement (Friends First, #2)
  • Kiss Me Hello (Sweetest Kisses, #3)
  • The Perfect Bargain
USA Today bestselling author Kira Archer lives in Pennsylvania with her hubs and two kids. And 3 ridiculous cats. She's one of those people who laughs at inappropriate moments (especially overly emotional occasions like weddings or funerals), and she has an insanely overactive imagination which is great when she's writing but not so great when she's shutting all the lights off at night and then ha ...more

Crazy Love (3 books)
  • Driving Her Crazy (Crazy Love, #1)
  • Kissing Her Crazy (Crazy Love, #2)