Start by marking “Soulless (King, #4)” as Want to Read:
Soulless (King, #4)

Soulless

(King #4)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  14,657 ratings  ·  1,817 reviews
NB: Original cover edition for ASIN# B018PVXCQY.

Soulless, is part two of Lawless.

The finale to Bear and Thia's epic love story.
Published February 23rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Soulless, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Carol Without a doubt it was Preppy. Surely she won't leave us hanging with that. Although Rage book comes out next, I'm hoping for a Preppy book!

·  14,657 ratings  ·  1,817 reviews

Start your review of Soulless (King, #4)
Christy
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo 96DFDA96-B5E1-4EDC-A22A-71DB642C453F_zpscgwshn56.jpg

After reading Lawless, I was on pins and needles waiting for the conclusion to Bear and Thia’s story. When Soulless dropped on my kindle, I stopped everything and dove into this book.

From where we left off in Lawless, I was expecting a certain scene to start the book. I was ready for it. To find out what was going to go down. Surprisingly, the book didn’t start off as I expected. I don’t even want to talk about this story. You just need to read it. I will say, Frazier introduced
Candace
Ms. Frazier has done it again! 'Soulless' proved to be every bit as good as earlier books in the 'King' series. I was so mad when I had to go to work because it interrupted my reading. I did not want to put this one down!

This book starts off with Bear serving jail time after confessing to the murder of Thia's parents. Of course, we all know that he didn't kill them, but he'd do anything to protect her. While he's sitting in jail, waiting for the Beach Bastards to make their move, he's got Thia h
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

We started on a broken promise, one never meant to be kept. We ended on the promise of forever.

photo 18199560._SY540__zpsvswibdgy.jpg

This series has been a freaking wild roller coaster ride with surprising twists and turns. If you have read T.M. Frazier’s books, you know this story isn’t going to be pretty. It’s going to be raw, gritty, and at times very dark and painful. I knew going into this one that the road to happily ever after for Bear and Thia wasn’t going to be pave
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it

3.5 ~ 3.75 STARS

[image error]

I adored Lawless and in that book, the author created an unforgettable back story for the two main characters, Bear and Thia… THAT RING is so completely ingenious! I couldn’t wait to see what happens once Bear is imprisoned for the deaths of Thia’s parents and his father, the Beach Bastard President, still evilly on the warpath. This story was very entertaining and I still adored everything about Bear and Thia throughout this story, they were just as wonderful togeth
• Jodi Bibliophile •
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
 photo 1456102016103_zpsw6rjidpl.jpg

I have never sat down to write a review and not know how to fucking WRITE THE FUCKER!!!

Like WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!

Normally when I finish a T.M. Frazier book I'm either wanting to punch her in the muff gate or cunt cuddle her.

I kind of don't know what I fucking want to do with her right now!

I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!!

Fucking knob head, you have done this to me!!!!

Ok, Jodi pull your trousers down and take a deep breath and just let it all out...

In....out...in...out....in....

HOLYFUCKINGSMASHMYBACKD
Pam
4.5 raging stars

Bear & Ti are back, and this time they are gunning to win. Only way to survive is by going to war, so they prepare the way they only know how, the lawless way.

Bear is a dead man walking, but this time he's got a reason to live...
The world was dark and you turned on the fucking light switch and now it's so bright.

Ti is trying her best to be patient and wait, but patience isn't her strong suit. She's a survivor through and through, and it's time for people to sit up and
T.M. Frazier
Sep 18, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
ENTIRE SERIES AVAILABLE TO READ FOR FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED
 photo 18175518_1693577870671576_1196212391_o.png
Beverly
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Soulless is Bear and Thia’s conclusion and let me start by saying, it was an eventful conclusion!! That will leave you guessing at every turn and dying to turn the page!

Based on the ending of Lawless I had an idea of where this story would go, but I definitely didn’t guess this one. In true Frazier fashion, the twist and turns kept coming and it was completely unpredictable.

Bear is seriously badass, something we all knew already. I love how he is completely dedicated to Thia. His devotion and
Geri Reads
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
It always pains me to write one of these, "it's not you, it's me" type of reviews. Unfortunately, this is exactly what I felt after reading Soulless.

There will be spoilers from the previous book in the series, so heads up.

Lawless ended with Bear being carted away to prison instead of Thia after owning up to killing Thia's parents. Which as you know isn't true, by the way. I thought Soulless was going to start with that pivotal scene but nope. Instead we're right in the middle of Bear already bei
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"T.M. Frazier" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Soulless
SERIES: (King, #4)
AUTHOR: T.M. Frazier
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: 23rd February, 2016

MY RATING:

4 BEAR - LUSCIOUS STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our story, it wasn't over yet
It was far from a romance.
But it was still a love story.
And it was ours.
We started as a broken promise, one never meant to be kept.
We ended on the promise of forever.

This has been one of
Stacey is Sassy
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I like my teeth where they are…thanks.

It’s 11:00 am on a Tuesday morning and I feel like I should have a smoke and shot of whiskey. I’m feeling all kinds of tough and a little grittier than I was feeling 2 hours ago when I told my friend Lana that Soulless wasn’t as gritty as the rest of the books in the series. Yep…I’m eating those words. Luckily I have all my teeth still, not like some of those poor bikie people. I mean seriously, you go to the dentist they pull out a tooth, and I don’t know a
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 **wow** STARS

“The world was dark and you turned on the fucking light switch and now it's so bright, I'm walking around blind.”

What can I say?

Of course this was the perfect conclusion for Bear and Thia’s story. Hot, a bit twisted and kind of sweet in that special way Ms. Frazier does morally ambiguous happy endings. There were ups and downs and just like with each of her former instalments in the King Series nothing is what it seems. Prepare to be amazed and if nothing else shocked
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Re-read note: Bear is STILL worth avoiding homework for and more. Only this time it's for iOS programming in Swift haha

First of all: WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THAT VAGUE ENDING??? Does it mean what I think it means???

I enjoyed the conclusion to the Bear and Thia saga. The action does not disappoint. Thia is a fucking badass. There was some crazy stuff going down but somehow it fits right into the whirlwind that are Thear. Yes, I totally "Brangelina"ed them lol I was so enthralled by this series
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
If you read my review for Lawless, then you know that I wasn't as in love with it as I was with King's books. I had high hopes that this one would turn everything around for me, and boy did it ever! At first I was worried, because things were looking iffy for a little while in the beginning. By the end, not only was I satisfied with the way everything wrapped up, but my mind was completely freaking blown!

In Lawless, my major source of disappointment was the lack of emotional connection between
S.M. West
Feb 20, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

Let me start by simply stating that I FLOVE Bear! I adored Lawless. Bear and Thia - adore them together. She is perfect for him.

While this was a fast read and at times interesting, I would have liked more of Thia and Bear together. It didn't feel like enough. Also, some of this story line seemed to just come out of left field. I can't say more without getting into too much.

What I liked:

1. Bear

2. Thia

3. Rage - Rambo Prom Queen - I'm so intrigued by her

4. Jake - I haven't read TM's other
✰ Liz ✰
~5 Stunning Bear and Ti Stars~
"My new happiness became the first time I saw her smile."
description

Something magical happens when I read a T.M. Frazier book. The connection with the characters is instant. The feeling of being swept away and consumed by their world shifts seamlessly after the first word is read on the first page. Words cannot express my gratitude for the love and care given while crafting this remarkable series. I am currently battling an emotional swing between feeling happy an
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 Stars

I had to admit that I wanted to read this book so badly even though I didn't know what to expect! It's true that T.M. Frazier surprises me each time and this is what I love about her books!

description

This book starts where the previous left us but I don't want to give anything away but for you to know that there are twists and new things will happen. Also we meet a new character that I like a lot.

Bear is amazing. I love him more and more every time I read about him! He is a hot alpha male that can
Dee Montoya
4 STARS****

(ARC kindly provided by author)

Two words come to mind when trying to describe this book; pleasure and pain. Soulless was an electrifying page turner that will tease every single one of your senses. Do you dare?

photo image_zpscrgg678r.jpeg

Bear committed the ultimate sacrifice in order to save Thia, the one he loves. Everything happened so fast for Thia and Bear in Lawless. One minute they are enjoying the passion of their unconventional relationship and the next, Bear is taken into custody.

Soulless picks up
Sophia Triad
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A strong, “you are made for me” lovestory concludes.

Bear and Thia have suffered their separation for 6 months. Separation anxiety at its extreme levels!
Bear, in prison, is waiting to go to trial for the murder of Thia’s parents and is planning taking revenge from the only man responsible for his shitty childhood i.e. his beloved father.

In the meantime, Thia is back to her childhood home trying to survive her memories, the ghosts of all the members of her close family and the psycho girl who is
Sabrina
It's LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

3.5 Stars
Soulless picks up where Bear and Thia's story left off in the previous book, and had me on the edge of my seat from the beginning. I was really excited to finally get everything concluded and see this couple get their HEA.

I really liked these characters, their relationship was a like a battle taking place, bloody and dark, and it doesn't end without pain. I was rooting for them from the very beginning and couldn't wait to see what else TM
~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

I went into this book with high hopes, especially since the cliffhanger we were left with from book 1 was of epic proportions. I think had this book started exactly where Lawless left off, I would have been more into it, but it went a completely different way, and unfortunately I was left feeling a little bit let down.

I stick by my opinion that this should have been one complete book, rather than split into two parts, because I think I lost my momentum.

Great characters, some huge
Jen
I loved this book. Bear and Thia were a couple whom I adored! They both are so darn dysfunctional; but through their craziness they just "fit" together. Their devotion to one another is what I love in my favorite couples that I read about. Neither one of them were looking to change each other; instead they loved their partner flaws and all!! To me, that makes the best romance of all.

There are a ton of reveals, and of course betrayals. This is a roller coaster ride right to the finish. It did go
Coco.V
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brillant  and phenomenal read !

Soulless is book 4 in the awesomely King Series and the perfect conclusion of Bear and Thia's epic love story. I had become hopelessly addicted to Ms Frazier unique brand of feral and gritty plots. Beautifully written, her stories have the power to completely immerse me in her world, disconnect me with reality, crush me emotionally and make me feel everything.

There is nothing sugar-coated in this book. This story is raw, rough, carnal and dark yet it is trully one
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Stars★★★★

photo PicsArt_02-18-12.05.40_zpszidtkjcz.jpg

"Love isn't about wanting a hero, its about wanting to be one for the other person".

I have been not so patiently waiting for this book and after the ending in "Lawless", you can understand why. I knew Bear was going to be the ruthless badass that made me fall in love with him since "King".

This story picked up right where "Lawless" left off. Bear is still in prison for the so called murders of Thia's parents and he's trying to find a way to get back on the outside world.
AleJandra
.5 FUCKIN CLIFFHANGER STARS

“I don’t think Bear is my hero. I don’t need him to be my hero. Love isn’t about wanting a hero, it’s about wanting to be one for the other person.”

description

Pop Sugar Reading Challenge 2016 A book that's guaranteed to bring you joy.

Era prácticamente imposible que este libro no me gustá​ra.

He sido fan de la serie desde el inicio, ya amaba a los protagonistas y estoy completamente embelesada con la forma de escribir de T. M Frazier.

La historia no fue lo que esperaba, me
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

photo 90A6003F-8F21-4731-B7CD-0BF9B9516775_zpstxrhpazz.jpg

Soulless was one of my most anticipated reads for this year. After the conclusion of Lawless, I need my Bear fix and to hopefully see this broken soul get his happily ever after with his Thia.

Soulless starts right out on the heals of Lawless so you must read that book first. I knew after the ending of Lawless, Bear and Ti have their work cut out for them to be together again but I had little worry that somehow, someway, they'd make it work. King woul
Anna
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bear !!!!!

Loved this conclusion to Bears story !!! Action packed and fast paced and that ending ......... Better than pancakes !!!
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I have to admit that I didn't really like Thia in the last book. Her character completely won me over in this one. I have nothing but love for a badass chick. She may have been young but she was hella strong and I really liked that the author didn't have her play childish games.

What I liked:
* their "dog" Pancake
* Rage. She was definitely interesting and I can't wait to learn more about her
* Grace. Even though her part was incredibly sad (view spoiler)
Radmila
3,5 STARS!!!

Then, this pink haired girl from the past came barreling into my life and it was like for the first time, I'd found a purpose.

Kissing Bear was like getting a taste of a drug I needed to survive, a drug I'd gone without for way too long. I'd grown weak without it. Desperate. With one press of his lips to mine I went from being a junkie on the street to a rock star, high on a drug I'd never planned on quitting in the first place.

"Yes", I said, because there was no other answer. There n
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

description

This is the continuing story and conclusion for Bear and Thia. Unfortunately, it was a bit soulless for me. I just felt there was something missing for the two of them and whether it was just the romance or what, I'm not really sure.

What I do know is that there is a lot of violence and I guess it had to be that way. We had to find out what was going on with the Beach Bastards but what we had no idea about was all the little twists going on and what all they entailed.

Another totally unexp
QUESTIONS (includes spoilers) 13 294 Jul 24, 2016 07:25AM
Bargain Basement: Signed Set of Lawless and Soulless 1 10 Feb 25, 2016 03:08PM

• Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)
  • Demons (Devil's Reach, #2)
  • Raze (Scarred Souls, #1)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Reap (Scarred Souls, #2)
  • Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Ravage (Scarred Souls, #3)
  • Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
  • Riot (Scarred Souls, #4)
  • My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2)
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

King (10 books)
  • The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • Lawless (King, #3)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Up in Smoke (King, #8)
  • N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)