Start by marking “Saga #25” as Want to Read:
Saga #25

Saga #25

(Saga (Single Issues) #25)

Saga is back, as is almost the entire cast!
Published by Image (first published February 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Saga #25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saga #25

Start your review of Saga #25
⊱ Poppy ⊰
Oct 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, reviewed, manga
DAMN DAMN DAMN !! :(

POOR MARKO :(

MY HEART IS ACHING FOR HIM..

BUT THANKGOD THEY HAVEN'T SPLIT WELL NOT TECHNICALLY ..

WELL .. YOU GET THE IDEA :D

Yonaily
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Like I said, it had been months since Dad and I had last seen each other....and it will be YEARS before the two of us would see each other again.

Alexa
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
... And it would be YEARS before the two of us would see each other again.

FUCK THIS. The foreshadowing is killing me!

Also, I expected Demimonde to be more awesome. And the Revolution look like idiots. :/
Kaitlin
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this and it was my first single issue buy for any comic book so that was super exciting too! Saga has become so good that I just had to pick this up and I couldn't wait so I'll certainly be reading them as soon as they come out from now on rather than waiting for the volumes (because I NEED them!)

This wasn't my favourite instalment as not a huge amount actually took place but as always the art, characters and story are still all amazing fun and I will 100% be continuing with the
Nicholas Talty
New Comic Book Day is awesome. Wednesday's are awesome. Saga is awesome. Fiona Staples and Brain K. Vaughan are awesome.

It's finally here!

The writers have returned from what they refer to as their every six issue 'vacationanza'.

My gosh is this good Fucking Awesome.
Liberty K
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Damn you Brian! You hit us right in the feels again...

description
Jason
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I needed to step back a couple of issues as I was away for a while and couldn't remember how our hero Marko ended up in his predicament. I chose this one as I found it to be a turning point the first time I read it. Well, considering how many slow chapters there were to start off the 20's this one was all action. I loved it.

........ Original Review.......

Wow oh wow oh wow. What a way to re-energize this amazing series. I read through this one three times. Back again is a ton of my
April Cote
Amazing issue, of course! Love new issue release days!
Irene Sim
3,5 stars for the beginning of the new chapter in saga.
Strange alliances, new faces, a marriage in rough times and Hazel amid all the commotion. The new story thread seems really promising and what stuns me the most in this sci-fi series is how the relationship between Marko and Alana appears to be timeless, the same problems that they face in their fictional world are no different from the ones couples been facing through-out history.

Binibining `E (of The Ugly Writers)
Exciting! I think this will get better already.
The whole gang is back; Fiona's art has somehow gotten even better; and I loved hearing Hazel's voice so clearly as a narrator as written by Vaughan. Also, as usual in Saga, and Sex Crims, the letters rock.
Allison
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
This was good, but no Izabel! I love the art in these more than anything and Vaughan is a fabulous writer. I can't wait for the March issue.
Priya
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hazel is so adorable ^_^
Lila
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Seriously can't we just buy a bottle of dragon spunk somewhere?"

Oh, Saga, how I missed thee.

So proud to be Sagacious One. :D
Pragyan Pradhan
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"...and it will be YEARS before the two of us would see each other again."

And that was too much for me. Well our creators are doing their job spectacularly. I want next issue so badly right now.
Amanda Leon
If you like my reviews, check out my beauty and book blog, ReadsByAmanda.com! Thanks for reading! :)

Saga is finally back from its hiatus and Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples return to deal with their combined flare for dramatics along with intergalactic war and mayhem.

Coming back from its lengthy hiatus, this issue introduces back all the characters from issue 24 and presents them to the reader to where they currently are in the story. The issue starts with the beginning of the war between
BellaGBear
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh man. Their style with Hazel telling the story after events happened really makes for a compelling and sad story. Some things you do not want to know beforehand because they are too sad!

This issue almost made me tear up (in a good way) Man I wish I could binge read everything that is ever going to appear of Saga in one go just for the emotional rollercoast that is going to put me in.

Good stories, that is what I wanted to say.
MerryMeerkat
4 Stars, buy it

Have to say I love the cover. Hazel is apparantly going to be separated from her father for years. NOOOOO!!! But she is reunited with mom who is still with her mother in law. Good issue but not spectacular. They called this action packed but I didnt find it to be so. Still good but I still had a hard time trying to catch up to where we were again. Thats the only downside to reading these individually.
Andrómeda
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
It had been three months since I'd seen my father.

...and it would be YEARS before the two of us would see each other again.

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME

Alana, we are soldiers, not fucking damsels in distress. I'm done waiting for my son or anyone else to rescue us.

okay but can we talk about how fucking awesome these women are? I just love them.
Amy
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Amina
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
"And it will be years efore the two of us would see each other again"
What?! Years!! that's aweful! It's so unfair!
And what about this revolution, who told you we hadn't already a good lot of troubles!!
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can we talk about the amazing wrap around cover on this one?! Good grief, it's gorgeous. Also, there's a big reveal just casually slipped in this issue that made me freak out. And in the letters section, the letter from the prisoner who reads Saga and other comics made me cry.
Thenia
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
(view spoiler)

Well... that sucks!
Michelle (Witchy Books)
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
Stars: 4

It was good but so short! Thats ok i have the next 3 issues. ;)
Becky
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad Saga is back with new monthly issues again.
Robyn
Mar 14, 2015 rated it liked it
First time reading an issue rather than a volume! Loving the letters section at the back :) not much going on this issue, I'm going to have to get used to that though reading them this way!!
Mona Loise
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
YEARS??? No no no no no
Gergana
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Like I said it had been months since Dad and I had last seen each other...and it would be years before the two of us would see each other again.
What? No....
Ryan Gibson
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
First time reading an individual issue and I thought it was great. Love the wraparound cover. So cool. Obviously left me wanting more but the letters pages more than make up for that!
Kevin
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad Saga is back and just as great as ever, by far my favorite ongoing series.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Alex + Ada, Vol. 2
  • Fables, Vol. 14: Witches
  • Sex Criminals: Volume Two: Two Worlds One Cop
  • Bitch Planet #3
  • Lumberjanes: Friendship to the Max (Lumberjanes, #7)
  • The Wicked + The Divine #6
  • Locke & Key, Vol. 5: Clockworks
  • Descender, Vol. 2: Machine Moon
  • Sunstone, Vol. 3
  • Morning Glories, Vol. 2: All Will Be Free
  • Watchmen #1: At Midnight, All The Agents....
  • Bitch Planet #1
  • Rat Queens #2
  • Rat Queens #3
Brian K. Vaughan is the writer and co-creator of comic-book series including SAGA, PAPER GIRLS, Y THE LAST MAN, RUNAWAYS, and most recently, BARRIER, a digital comic with artist Marcos Martin about immigration, available from their pay-what-you-want site www.PanelSyndicate.com

BKV's work has been recognized at the Eisner, Harvey, Hugo, Shuster, Eagle, and British Fantasy Awards. He sometimes writes

Saga (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 54 books)
  • Saga #1