Start by marking “Mistletoe & Mayhem (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe & Mayhem (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5.5)

Mistletoe & Mayhem

(Dark Warrior Alliance #5.5)

This past year has been one of change for Jessie Higgins, filled with demons, vampires, shifters and bloodshed. She was born human but after being bit by a demon becomes a dhampir. For the past six months she’s avoided telling her parents, fearing they might reject her but with the holidays approaching she can’t put it off any longer. And truth be told, she craves the ...more
Published November 30th 2015 by Trim and Julka

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe & Mayhem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe & Mayhem

Start your review of Mistletoe & Mayhem (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5.5)
Denise
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romances
Cute little novella to let us know what is happening with Cailyn's gal pal, Jessie. You might remember that Jessie is now a dhampir after being bitten by a archdemon. She just thanks her lucky stars that women are not turned into skirm like human men are when they are bitten. Now that she has a little better control of her new body she has decided it is time to go home for a visit. She has avoided her family since the conversion since hey, has to have blood to survive. As she gets near her home ...more
Whitney
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Mistletoe & Mayhem by the author for an impartial review. This is a novella in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and in this story we see what happens with Jessie Higgins who we previously met in another Dark Warrior Alliance book. I love getting to see more of her story and I didn’t want this story to end it was just too short. I wish there had been more. I can’t wait to read more in this series.
erik howard
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books keep getting better ! Scorching hot ! 5 Stars !

Erotic Romance at it's best !Jessie and her new Fated Mate, a shifter, named Names have finally found each other in San Francisco !
Natalie
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe & Mayhem

I can't believe I'm just now co m ing across this author. Even though I have read some of this series before, I want to go back and read the again. I really enjoyed this series.
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jessie's story was cute. I was right there with her when she had to tell her parents what was going on. Both she and them took it amazingly well. And then to find her mate too. It was just the icing on the cake.
Debra
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in this series! I love this series! As I finished one book went to the next! I dont see how in the world each book didn't get 5 stars. Go get book 1 see what you think. I'm betting you will love it!!!
Sue
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Jessie and James’ story. A great addition to the Dark Warrior Alliance Series.
MELISSA
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Barely okay
Melvena Asa
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These stories are absolutely amazing .

Amazing! I do not have any idea how the author could do anything better with this series it is amazing. Love each and every book.
Eimear Breen
Jan 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Over to quick

No real reading to it was over to quick and story was to short to get anything of the characters
Mija
Dec 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Too abrupt

Way too short and the end was so abrupt that I was rather annoyed. Then the rest of the "book" was the first chapter of other books. The writing was fine.
Kasie Cupp
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH MY

Wow by far has to be My FAVORITE Novella get! Wonderfully very HOT & STEAMY! I always loved Jessie now I'm in love with James.. LOL
Carmen
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book actually should be read AFTER Scarred Warrior book 7.
Michelle Randall
Everything in Jessi's life has been turned upside down all because of a car accident, and the bite of an archdemon. Now, she is dhampire, part vampire and part demon. She's been staying with her best friend Cailyn, and her sister Elise, who just happens to be married to the Vampire King. They have been helping her adjust to this new life. Now she is headed home to break the news to her parents.

James is a shifter, new in town and just riding by when he sees Jessi at the gas station and can't help
Barbara Stewart
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
this is a cute book. Jessie was bit by a demon and now calls herself a dhampir. she's able to eat food, go out in the sun, but has to drink blood. so, she's really not a vampire who can't do all that. she did get some wicked strength.. now she's home to tell her parents what happen. and on her way she meets hot james at the gas station and wants to get to know him better. she tells him about some places to get some food, and then hopes she'll see him there. like this series. would like more of ...more
Questian
Jun 22, 2016
Nikki Edwards
Apr 14, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fire Breathing Beast (Dragons of the Bayou #1)
  • The Blackstone She-Dragon (Blackstone Mountain, #8)
  • A Real Cowboy Always Trusts His Heart (Wyoming Rebels, #7)
  • Stroke The Flame (Her Elemental Dragons, #1)
  • Taken by the Alpha (Knotted Omega, #1)
  • Shake the Earth (Her Elemental Dragons Book 3)
  • Fire Breathing Cezar (Dragons of the Bayou, #2)
  • Fire Breathing Blaise (Dragons of the Bayou, #3)
  • Haunted (The Academy Of Spirits And Shadows, #2)
  • Thorn (Bears of Burden, #1)
  • Fire Breathing Ovide (Dragons of the Bayou, #6)
  • The Blackstone She-Bear (Blackstone Mountain #7)
  • The Dragon's Christmas Gift (The Falk Clan, #2)
  • Highland Wolf: True Mates Generations Book 5
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • The Dragon's Valentine (Falk Clan #1)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Hero Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #2)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)