Start by marking “Betrayed (Caged, #7)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (Caged, #7)

Betrayed (Caged #7)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  595 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
They’re gone…

When Ruby discovers what really happened the night of Alan Beauchamp's murder, one thing becomes very clear: time is running out for the people she loves. As she unravels the web of lies and deceit around her, Ruby reveals an unthinkable truth. One with dire repercussions for all.

Can Ruby pull together all the supernatural aspects of her life to foil a diaboli
Published December 15th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Pure Textuality
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An excellent ending to a superb series! Going to miss the shit out of Ruby Dee. FULL REVIEW COMING ON RELEASE DAY.
Lorna
(RabidReads.com) Finally. The last book of any series is usually bittersweet to say the least, especially when it’s a series that was so well loved by me from the minute that I found it. I started this series because I loved the cover. I quickly fell in love with the characters, the premise, and of course the romance. I wanted to read this book, but I am really not happy to say goodbye to all the characters that have become so beloved to me. A copy of this book was given to me by the author, in ...more
Valerie Roeseler
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Betrayed is, without a doubt, a flawless conclusion to The Caged Series. From Ruby's first sight of Sean's gorgeous green eyes in Caged, we ventured through an emotional and physical war with her. She has grown from a captivating and graceful being, though haphazard and left footed at times, to a driven and unmoving warrior. I adore her in all of her badassery and overwhelming love for others. Yes, that means you too, Scarlet. I knew you had a softer side, but we will keep that between us. We do ...more
Tracy
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm in awe of the finale in the Caged Series! This book was brilliant and had you on the edge of your seat. Alliances were made , hearts were broken and some devastating losses. But through everything things end exactly as they should be. Scarlett and Ruby were the perfect blend of character. Her pack was outstanding and Sean was her destiny. <3 No matter where her family ends up in some way they will.always be together. Another 5 star read by Amber Lynn Natusch.
Ana
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Definitely a roller coaster ride! Love it! Awesome ending. This is just so bittersweet for me though. I would surely miss Ruby, Scarlett, Sean and even Cooper. It's like saying good bye to my friends. Thank you to my fav author, Amber! Thanks for this awesome book! Love this series!
Jena Gregoire
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been four years, almost to the day, since Caged, the first installment in the Caged series, was released, and Betrayed FINALLY gives us all the answers we’ve been waiting for. Plus, some answers to questions we didn’t even know we had.

This book brings the entire cast full circle with the series-long story arc. Unfortunately, not everyone can live happily ever after, so trust me when I give you this warning: BRING TISSUES. I actually didn’t sob as badly as I thought I was go
Jennifer Roach
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have been anticipating this final book of the Caged series for a good long time, and for one reason or another have not been able to dive into it until now. I wasn't disappointed. While it took me just a little bit to get back into the characters and plot, once I was in the story progressed very quickly. What did surprise me was the lack of "adult situations" if you get my drift. I recall the other books in this series as being a bit more lascivious. But that doesn't mean there isn't romance. ...more
Tracy Carroll
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The end of a great series....

This was a great series to read and Ms. Natusch is one hell of a writer. I started reading her writing with a different series, but I looked for other books and found these. You won't be disappointed if you read them all, but you will wish that real life wouldn't interfere until you've reached the ending. This author is definitely going on my list of automatically read whatever she writes list.
Dawn
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Breathtaking!

Another breathtaking read by Amber Lynn Natusch! So sad to see the series end but wow what and end! This book, like all of her others, has a little bit of everything. I finished this book in one day, just couldn't put it down. If you like a supernatural read, grab this book along with the 8that came before it in the series and you won't be disappointed.
Teresa
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending

This whole series rocked. I loved how the author tied all the characters together. Watching Ruby/Scarlett character grow through the series was amazing. I did shed a few tears in the end. Loved all the characters.
Alisa Moyer
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series and am loving the next one too!!

Written well and had my attention the whole time! Love Ambers books so much!!! I've read them all! Ready for number 3 in Blue-Eyed Bomb series to come out!
Cathy Pontious
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Read

What a wonderful and spell binding book. And even greater series. I can't believe I'm done with it. But it is positively one that I will be ready again. It's definitely a must-read series.
Happy Reading
Megan Williams
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
💗💗💗

This one was my favorite out of the whole entire series. I’m not ready for it to end though!!! I want more of Ruby and Sean and to know what happens with Lyla and Coop.
Christine Butler
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Captivating Series

I got sucked in and couldn't stop until I had all 9 books read this week. Phenomenal storytelling all around!
angie beth
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Wow as always you did an excellent. True a great book loved the very end!! Now to read more of your work again thank you for being in kindle unlimited
Mindy
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Paranormal intrigue

Do not read this book without reading the previous 8. This book is the conclusion of and I think fantasy story. And have plenty of kleenex handy.
Tracey Milito
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This series was amazing! I had so many emotions with this last book. I am so sad that is over.
Ann Marie
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What is there to say? Goodbye….. no it’s just too hard, for me anyway. I have LOVED every second I’ve spent reading this series. I have to say that if you have not read the Caged series, what the hell are you waiting for?

Shall we begin?.......

So I honestly hesitated, I did really. I mean, who in their right mind wants to say goodbye to a series they truly LOVE? But guess what? It’s not goodbye, it never really is goodbye. Why? Because we have the ability to pick up any one of the 9 books that A
Jilly
Apr 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: caged
The Caged Series is well worth the read. And now that it is completed you will be able to enjoy the binge read rather than wait for each one. Major plus. I'm pretty sure I've rated them all 5 stars except this one.

Here is the thing. Part of me feels Natusch was so ready to end the series that this one lacked something essential to Ruby. Ruby repeated her self so many time and the conversations seemed repetitive in the extreme. There was a lot of stand around and explaining everything though I do
Kelly
If you reading this and you haven’t read the any of the Caged Series yet, you should start now. Amber Lynn Natusch is a great story teller. Her characters are rich in personality. Every character has a unique voice and contributes in a way to the story that enhances it. They are not filler. ALN writing makes you laugh, and cry, even at the same time! The stories flow flawlessly.

Betrayed is the final book in the Caged Series by Amber Lynn Natusch. All books must be read in order to understand Be
Kristy
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't quite know where to start... I've loved this series for years – Caged helped kick-start my love of paranormal/urban fantasy. It has literally changed my life, as I have met so many wonderful people because I was introduced to this genre. I have read thousands of books over the past 4 years, and this series still stands as one of (if not) my favourites.

I love the story, the characters and the author. Although there has definitely been times over the course of the series, and especially du
Kristi M
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An amazing and intense conclusion to a fantastic series. Once again we are thrust into the world of Ruby and Sean. Secrets are learned, love is tested and answers revealed. From the start, Betrayed is filed with action and suspense and you get sucked into the drama that unfolds. You will laugh, you will cry and you will wonder how you will ever move on. You will not be disappointed at all. Amber has cleverly woven an intricate and bittersweet tale that is wrapped up perfectly in the end; no ling ...more
Melissa
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had to put the brakes on that emotional roller coaster ride. Up and down, left, right, loop after loop. Then BAM Amber rips your heart out and stuffs it back. I was in a public place when my heart was removed! Try holding back all emotions while surrounded by people. This is was a great way to end a series, that has taken many of us readers to an unbelievable world. Every character had a purpose, and with that, this story will always have a piece of my heart. I will forever be grateful to have ...more
Jamie Teixeira
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great ending

I am so glad there was a happily ever after for Ruby. I adore how Amber ended the series. However, some of the dialogue was very repetitious and phrases Ruby would use became annoying and used to frequent. Thankfully CF was only used once in this book. But I felt like some of the scenes were predictable because Ruby would consistently use the same phrases to describe something. Anyway...I read all nine books and the companion stories and I am thoroughly satisfied with the outcome. Th
Kelley Dion
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I can only say Oh my Gosh , I refuse to give anything away because if you have read them, all this book will send you to places you never thought possible. With the love I feel for Ruby and her pack I was crying, at points and scared at others ,I think I felt every emotion possible reading this book, Betrayed . There are so many answers I was thrown off my chair. The PC and Ruby's pack all feel like family so I really felt as though I was there throughout .. If you have not read this se
Chinah Mercer
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, I've been a huge fan since Caged (book1) and have been devouring the series ever since. Amber Lynn Natusch has a way of writing that captures you and sucks you in completely, captivating you, until the very last word on the very last page. Betrayed was such a bittersweet read. You are excited to learn more about the characters you have grown to love, and yet not ready to read their final chapter. I loved every second of reading this series, I highly recommend it to everyone!
Charisse
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The end of an Awesome series!

First off if you've come across this book without reading the rest of the series, stop and start at book 1, Caged. With that being said Wow! Just wow! This book was everything I expected and more. Full of surprises and well written as Amber's books always are. I have grown attached to these characters and didn't like the author much at one point in the book. She may be forgiven eventually though.
Nelta
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wowsers! I warred with myself to even start this book since it was the last of the Caged series....a series that drew me in initially by its covers....and secondly the characters that Ms. Natusch brought to life for her readers.....this last installment gave the reader all they wanted and more.....I love Ruby/Scarlett and Sean.... And let's not forget Coop and the pack....
What a great read!
Michelle Coleman Murray
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!

The last book of the caged series. I laughed I cried. I loved all the characters and felt like while I was reading this book they were my family. I felt completely satisfied with the ending of this book. Thank you Amber Lynn Natush for a great end to this series.
Maureen Foster
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The whole series held me captivated. I was expecting the ending.

I was attracted to this series after reading the first synopsis of the first book. I couldn't put each book down. It held me captivated from beginning to end. Ruby had quite an adjustment to make in her life and finally found it.
Goodreads Librari...: Listing Merger? 3 17 Dec 30, 2015 02:32PM
  • Tempted by Evil (Light and Shadow, #1)
  • Blood Lies (Alexandra Jones, #3)
  • Iniquity (The Premonition, #5)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Chained by Darkness (The Sensor, #2.5)
  • Witness (See #2; Web of Hearts and Souls #5)
  • Gravity (Mageri, #4)
  • Unbound (The Seeker Saga, #3)
  • Bound
  • Death Inception (Death, #3)
  • Redemption (The Chosen, #4)
  • Break (Hard Hit, #6)
  • Templar's Creed (Daughters of Eve, #2)
  • Stuck (Stitch Trilogy, #3)
  • Veiled
  • At First Sight  (Timber Wolves, #3.5)
  • The Weird Girls (Weird Girls, #0.5)
AMBER LYNN NATUSCH is the author of the bestselling Caged series for adults. She was born and raised in Winnipeg, and is still deeply attached to her Canadian roots. She loves to dance and practice Muay Thai―but spends most of her time running a chiropractic practice with her husband, raising two young children, and attempting to write when she can lock herself in the bathroom for ten minutes of p ...more
More about Amber Lynn Natusch

• Scarred (Caged, #4)
  • Fractured (Caged, #5)
  • Strayed (Caged, #6)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • That Hideous Strength: (Space Trilogy, Book Three) (The Space Trilogy 3)
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Dark Tower: And Other Stories
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Silent Planet (Space Trilogy, #1)
    $5.74 $1.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Loved (House of Night Other World #1)
    $11.00 $0.99
  • The Terranauts
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)