Start by marking “Craving You (TBX, #2)” as Want to Read:
Craving You (TBX, #2)

Craving You (TBX #2)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  90 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Kelsey

Being around Parker Taylor is like walking a tightrope; the feelings of lust and hate come with the sway of my emotions. One foot in front of the other keeps my life balanced until he causes my steps to falter. One day, I hate his perfect self, and the next, I want to have his babies. He’s a bad habit I can’t allow myself to become addicted to …

Parker

Being around
Published December 29th 2015 (first published December 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Craving You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving You

Reflections of a Book Geek
Dec 29, 2015 Reflections of a Book Geek rated it really liked it
Shelves: r, arc-from-author
4 Stars

I just finished Break me and jumped straight into Craving You! I have to say in the beginning of this book I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to finish it, I just struggled to relate to Kelsey and Parker at times but I'm glad I persevered and finished this story. I really enjoyed it in the end.

I found Kelsey really hard to like in the first half of this book, I knew she had been through something at home but I just couldn't get past the whiplash she was giving me with her attitude to
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 16, 2016 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2016-reads
*I received an ARC for my honest review*

Parker - A sexy BMX rider who doesn't do relationships, but that could change once he's had Kelsey.

Kelsey - She doesn't believe in love, in her mind there's no such thing. Will Parker show her that there's more to them than just lust?

This was a good read. it was angsty, hot, and sweet. At times I felt it was a bit rushed, but not so much that it took away from my feelings toward the story.

~Alison
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Feb 27, 2016 Itsy Bitsy Book Bits rated it really liked it
Craving You by Ashley Christin is the second standalone book in her new continuing TBX series and can I just say, really great stuff! This series is based on a group of 2 brothers, a sister and a “surprise” addition to the cast that will be revealed by the end of this book and you won’t want to miss it. Alongside their good friends and while attending college, these brothers are focusing on building their Pro BMX riding careers. Make sure you grab hold of your reading devices because the ride in ...more
Tina
Dec 29, 2015 Tina rated it it was amazing
Tina ~bookaliciousbabes blog

I'm a little speechless right now. I have a complete and utter book hangover. This book was all kinds of feels... funny, sexy, heart wrenching, love, and completion. I am trying to compose myself enough to write after this emotional rollercoaster ride. It was a great ride too!! I am forever an fan of Ashley after this one.

Kelsey and Parker both have had emotional pasts that have scarred them for life. Watching them go through this journey of breaking down each others
Kelly with Sugar Shack Book Blog
I have been anxioulsy waiting to get my hands on Craving You!! I was dying to read Parker and Kelsey's story and boy oh boy, Ashley did not disappoint one bit!! From page one I was immediately pulled in until the last page!! This is a story about believing in and trusting in someone and love itself. It was packed with angst and drama and of course some amazing characters!!

I do not want to give anything away, but I loved everything about this book. The writing is amazing and captured and held my
Sabrina
Nov 12, 2015 Sabrina marked it as to-read
Release Date: December 29, 2015

Becky Rendon
Dec 28, 2015 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it
I won a copy of Book1 and reviewed it. I sent Ms. Christin an email telling her what I thought of it and how much I enjoyed the ending. My favorite part was the interaction between Kelsey and Parker. Well, that email got a response with an ARC of this book.

Yes, it's better! I enjoyed book 1 but the spunk and angst in this book I like better. Two broken people doing their best to avoid love and actually any sort of relationship.
With the two of them living in the same house, it makes the pull they
Caro J Roberts
***Arc was given by author for honest review***

Kelsey Whitten is all F***ed up about love. Well look at her roll-model, her mom, who has been married all of seven times. Not to mention the dark things from her past; that just makes it that much harder to believe in love. When Parker Taylor strolls into her life a couple rolls in the sack does not mean love. Oh, but she craves him so much, and he her, but no matter how many times they end up together, and how much Kelsey wants Parker she is convi
Raychel Faulkner
Dec 22, 2015 Raychel Faulkner rated it really liked it
After reading Break Me and not really connecting, I still decided to read Craving You. I am glad I did. I really enjoyed reading Parker and Kelsey's story. Maybe it was because I've already knew them from the previous book but I felt more connected with these two characters. The story has more emotions, drama and takes you for a fast ride. The writing drew me in from the beginning and a throughly enjoyed reading Craving You.
Reviewed for United Indie Book Blog.
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 29, 2015 United Indie Book Blog rated it really liked it
Review by Raychel
Kathryn Knapp
Jan 18, 2016 Kathryn Knapp rated it it was amazing
Ms. Christin has done it again! Parker is the ultimate give no fuck badboy! And Kelsey is the little bitch inside your head that gives just as good as she gets!! Love this series!!!
Theresa
Mar 06, 2016 Theresa rated it it was amazing
Kelsey and Parker have one strong addiction...

Craving You picked up right where Break Me left off! All the awesome characters from the first book are back, plus a few more. We learn more secrets, fall in love, run in fear, conquer our dreams and nightmares. What more is needed? And now a bit about the story...

Kelsey has moved in with her best friends boyfriend and his brother. Having a nice house to live in should be way better than the dorms, right? Except when said brother is Parker Taylor. He
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 26, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
I really loved this story. Kelsey Whitten has no desire to trust a man so she doesn't do relationships. She's had no problem keeping men at arm's length, until she meets Parker Taylor. Whenever she's around him, she can't stop being a witch, and/or keep her clothes on. He's her bad habit that she can't stop being addicted to. Parker has never had to chase women, as they come to him. But the moment he and Kelsey hooked up, he can't get her out of his head. One minute he's got her naked, and the n ...more
Melissa King
Dec 29, 2015 Melissa King rated it it was amazing
Craving You is the second book in the TBX series. I would recommend reading Breaking Free first, then you can see how Colt and Brealynn's story intertwine with Parker and Kelsey's story

Kelsey Whitten is a gray eyed beautiful girl who is going to college with her best friend Brealynn Sutton. Kelsey had one explosive night with Parker Taylor four months ago that she is now regretting. She knows she is having feelings for Parker but it couldn't be love because happy endings don’t exist.The prince n
Sara Miller
Dec 29, 2015 Sara Miller rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review over on my blog (Pretty Little Book Blog)
At the end of Break Me we knew there were going to be major sparks between Parker and Kelsey But their story is so much more! I honestly love their book more than Colt and Brea's. Break Me was an awesome story and set everything up for this book but with Craving You - Ashley gives us a much deeper story and the characters are more intense. Parker and Kelsey both are serial daters and totally
Devious Book Blog
Dec 29, 2015 Devious Book Blog rated it really liked it
Review by: Sabrina
4 Stars ****

***ARC WAS GIFTED IN RETURN FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

I thought I liked Colt...but then I met Parker. His dirty mouth and the way he is with Kelsey. Holy hotness. I can't even begin to explain what he's like. Crap man. I think I'm in love.

The way Parker and Kelsey are with each other, They both drive me nuts. I know in the beginning it's a build up, but ugh it frustrates me when it's back and forth all the time. But it kept me glued to the book. The sexual tension is
She's a Lip Biter
Dec 31, 2015 She's a Lip Biter rated it really liked it
An ARC was received for an HONEST Review

Reviewed by Lee

I really liked this book part two to break me.

This story was about Kelsey and Parker . Their on again off again lust fest . However both have strong feelings for each other but both have been put through the ringer a time or two. Kelsey due to her upbringing and parker due to the loss of his mum .

Parker a BMX rider and college student is brother to Colt also a BMX rider and they both make the cover of magazines.

Parker knows his good at wha
Jos
Feb 29, 2016 Jos rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 Solid Stars

I absolutely loved this story, maybe even better than the first! I loved Colt but holy wows, Parker was just the absolute hottest, sexiest, sweetest, swoon, yep, you got it, he was the "BOMB"....OMG still swooning over here:) The sex scenes for college aged kids......Hot as Hades!!!!!!

Congrats Ashley Christin, awesome, sexy book!
Erin
Feb 24, 2016 Erin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Holy hotness on a bicycle Batman! Kelsey and Parker give new meaning to “riding a bicycle”. This story was amazing and the sex was incredible. I might just get wet thinking about it! The storyline was wonderful and flowed effortlessly. I loved the emotional upheaval that both characters were going through. It gave both of them that next level of depth that I crave from characters. I like to know there is something underneath the pretty packaging. Kelsey struggles with “becoming her mother” and s ...more
FMR Book Grind
Feb 22, 2016 FMR Book Grind rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

Jennifer G.
I loved this book, it was the second in a series. Parker is awesome, and Kelsey was great as well. There story was reality based, and it ended awesome. Looking forward to book 3, and the next story, and the rest of this one. Please hurry.
Angie McGuire
Feb 02, 2016 Angie McGuire rated it really liked it
Great read

I can happily say that this book was so much better than the first. Don't get me wrong...I liked the first book, but this one was more graduated than the first.

Parker and Kelsey had issues to resolve and they couldn't get it together long enough to work them out. Their constant issues were back and forth starting in book one and continuing through half of this book. Luckily there were a lot of other characters that had something to say, where the angst was partly eliminated. However,
The Book Fairy Reviews
Feb 27, 2016 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Sexy steamy and very exciting this is a read that will take into Parker and Kelsey love and lives. Filled with passion and angst this is a red that is a must have for every e-reader and book shelf!
I loved how exciting his life is with being a BMX rider but the pain he held with in from his past just melted my heart even more for him.
Kelsey was a smart and tough nut to crack for Parker giving him hell and mixed signals. A journey for the both of them and us, which is what I look for in a good rea
Aaly
Feb 21, 2016 Aaly rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** I was given a copy for an honest review. **

4 "Sweetness and burning" stars!! Next book please???

Review to come.

I love Ashley Christin’s stories; new adult novels with explosive characters.Parker and Kelsey are the bomb, smoking hot and frustrating as hell.

Well, what happened when these two are together? Fireworks and a banter off the charts!Foreplay wasas its best and I had some much fun reading about this couple.
This book was very punchy and refreshing. These two couldn’t stand each other f
Naughty Book Blog
Dec 30, 2015 Naughty Book Blog rated it really liked it
I definitely felt like everything was stepped up a notch from the first book in this series. I had a much easier time getting into this story. There was plenty of angst, some drama, some laughs and some real feels! At times the push and pull between Parker and Kelsey left me wanting to pull my hair out or shout at them, but it was all part of the delightful journey this book took me on. The intense chemistry jumped right off the page and left me wanting more!
Sonya **YaYa at Sinful Swag and Sass**
Dec 28, 2015 Sonya **YaYa at Sinful Swag and Sass** rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Received an ARC for an honest review. Ashley Christin brought the ingredients for an action packed, captivating and off the charts chemistry in Craving You. You get laughter, sexy times, and honesty from all the characters. Your attention is caught from the beginning and you just need to hold on until the end of the ride. Can Parker and Kelsey survive the ride and the addiction for each other? Sometimes addictions ca be hard to kick.
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
Mar 13, 2016 Amanda at WickedGoodReads rated it really liked it
For the most part, I enjoyed this book.

The writing was spot on, no major grammatical errors were noted and it was a decent premise for a story.

I guess my only issue with this book was the....teenage like back and forth dramatics of the relationship dynamic. I did find myself very tired of Kelsey's poor opinion of herself and how she would seem to purposely set out to ruin what she and Parker had. This is definitely more of a YA book, in my opinion.

But with that being said I did feel that the s
Shevella Rumph
Jan 03, 2016 Shevella Rumph rated it really liked it
Holy Hotness

This book was great, I knew that this story would bring fire, and passion. Parker oh my goodness just so swoon worthy. I love how even though they both dated other people they didn't cross the barrier of sleeping with someone else. Really ready for Jaime's story next. Good reading and thanks for the other book references. Looking forward to more Ashley.
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Dec 30, 2015 Book Loving Fairy-Blog rated it really liked it
FOUR Stars!

I received an ARC for an honest review of Craving You (TBX, #2) by Ashley Christin

Book #2 is a story about Parker and Kelsey. Their story was intense, but the passion the two have for one another is intense! I laughed at these two trying to fight being together and at times cried for them. This book was frustrating but the end result was a well deserved HEA!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

I'm Texas proud with the accent to prove it. During the day I wear scrubs as a cape and try to save the world one patient at a time as a nurse. At night, mainly Friday nights, you can find me with a glass of wine faithfully by my side while I type away on the computer. I seem to get my days and nights mixed up, because my best ideas seem to come around midnight, so I'm a complete night owl. I have
More about Ashley Christin...

TBX (2 books)