Start by marking “Craving You (TBX, #2)” as Want to Read:
Craving You (TBX, #2)

Craving You (TBX #2)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  117 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Kelsey

Being around Parker Taylor is like walking a tightrope; the feelings of lust and hate come with the sway of my emotions. One foot in front of the other keeps my life balanced until he causes my steps to falter. One day, I hate his perfect self, and the next, I want to have his babies. He’s a bad habit I can’t allow myself to become addicted to …

Parker

Being around
Published December 29th 2015 (first published December 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Craving You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving You

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡  I am
Dec 15, 2015 marked it as 08-read-again
Shelves: 10-kindle, 14-arc
Reflections of a Book Geek
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-from-author, r
4 Stars

I just finished Break me and jumped straight into Craving You! I have to say in the beginning of this book I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to finish it, I just struggled to relate to Kelsey and Parker at times but I'm glad I persevered and finished this story. I really enjoyed it in the end.

I found Kelsey really hard to like in the first half of this book, I knew she had been through something at home but I just couldn't get past the whiplash she was giving me with her attitude to
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2016-reads
*I received an ARC for my honest review*

Parker - A sexy BMX rider who doesn't do relationships, but that could change once he's had Kelsey.

Kelsey - She doesn't believe in love, in her mind there's no such thing. Will Parker show her that there's more to them than just lust?

This was a good read. it was angsty, hot, and sweet. At times I felt it was a bit rushed, but not so much that it took away from my feelings toward the story.

~Alison
Jennifer G.
I loved this book, it was the second in a series. Parker is awesome, and Kelsey was great as well. There story was reality based, and it ended awesome. Looking forward to book 3, and the next story, and the rest of this one. Please hurry.
Sabrina
Nov 12, 2015 marked it as to-read
Release Date: December 29, 2015

Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Craving You by Ashley Christin is the second standalone book in her new continuing TBX series and can I just say, really great stuff! This series is based on a group of 2 brothers, a sister and a “surprise” addition to the cast that will be revealed by the end of this book and you won’t want to miss it. Alongside their good friends and while attending college, these brothers are focusing on building their Pro BMX riding careers. Make sure you grab hold of your reading devices because the ride in ...more
JL Roberts
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***Arc was given by author for honest review***

Kelsey Whitten is all F***ed up about love. Well look at her roll-model, her mom, who has been married all of seven times. Not to mention the dark things from her past; that just makes it that much harder to believe in love. When Parker Taylor strolls into her life a couple rolls in the sack does not mean love. Oh, but she craves him so much, and he her, but no matter how many times they end up together, and how much Kelsey wants Parker she is convi
Tina
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tina ~bookaliciousbabes blog

I'm a little speechless right now. I have a complete and utter book hangover. This book was all kinds of feels... funny, sexy, heart wrenching, love, and completion. I am trying to compose myself enough to write after this emotional rollercoaster ride. It was a great ride too!! I am forever an fan of Ashley after this one.

Kelsey and Parker both have had emotional pasts that have scarred them for life. Watching them go through this journey of breaking down each others
Kelly with Sugar Shack Book Blog
I have been anxioulsy waiting to get my hands on Craving You!! I was dying to read Parker and Kelsey's story and boy oh boy, Ashley did not disappoint one bit!! From page one I was immediately pulled in until the last page!! This is a story about believing in and trusting in someone and love itself. It was packed with angst and drama and of course some amazing characters!!

I do not want to give anything away, but I loved everything about this book. The writing is amazing and captured and held my
Becky Rendon
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I won a copy of Book1 and reviewed it. I sent Ms. Christin an email telling her what I thought of it and how much I enjoyed the ending. My favorite part was the interaction between Kelsey and Parker. Well, that email got a response with an ARC of this book.

Yes, it's better! I enjoyed book 1 but the spunk and angst in this book I like better. Two broken people doing their best to avoid love and actually any sort of relationship.
With the two of them living in the same house, it makes the pull they
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
After reading Break Me and not really connecting, I still decided to read Craving You. I am glad I did. I really enjoyed reading Parker and Kelsey's story. Maybe it was because I've already knew them from the previous book but I felt more connected with these two characters. The story has more emotions, drama and takes you for a fast ride. The writing drew me in from the beginning and a throughly enjoyed reading Craving You.
Review by Raychel
Raychel Faulkner
Dec 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for United Indie Book Blog.
Jos
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 - 4.5 Solid Stars

I absolutely loved this story, maybe even better than the first! I loved Colt but holy wows, Parker was just the absolute hottest, sexiest, sweetest, swoon, yep, you got it, he was the "BOMB"....OMG still swooning over here:) The sex scenes for college aged kids......Hot as Hades!!!!!!

Congrats Ashley Christin, awesome, sexy book!
Kathryn Packingham
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Christin has done it again! Parker is the ultimate give no fuck badboy! And Kelsey is the little bitch inside your head that gives just as good as she gets!! Love this series!!!
Aaly
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** I was given a copy for an honest review. **

4 "Sweetness and burning" stars!! Next book please???

Review to come.

I love Ashley Christin’s stories; new adult novels with explosive characters.Parker and Kelsey are the bomb, smoking hot and frustrating as hell.

Well, what happened when these two are together? Fireworks and a banter off the charts! Foreplay was as its best and I had some much fun reading about this couple.
This book was very punchy and refreshing. These two couldn’t stand each other
Carrie O'Dell
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Craving you

Great story line and lots of angst between Parker and Kelsey and some pretty HOT sex
Sara Miller
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a honest review over on my blog (Pretty Little Book Blog)
At the end of Break Me we knew there were going to be major sparks between Parker and Kelsey But their story is so much more! I honestly love their book more than Colt and Brea's. Break Me was an awesome story and set everything up for this book but with Craving You - Ashley gives us a much deeper story and the characters are more intense. Parker and Kelsey both are serial daters and totally
Melissa King
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Craving You is the second book in the TBX series. I would recommend reading Breaking Free first, then you can see how Colt and Brealynn's story intertwine with Parker and Kelsey's story

Kelsey Whitten is a gray eyed beautiful girl who is going to college with her best friend Brealynn Sutton. Kelsey had one explosive night with Parker Taylor four months ago that she is now regretting. She knows she is having feelings for Parker but it couldn't be love because happy endings don’t exist. The prince
She's a Lip Biter
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
An ARC was received for an HONEST Review

Reviewed by Lee

I really liked this book part two to break me.

This story was about Kelsey and Parker . Their on again off again lust fest . However both have strong feelings for each other but both have been put through the ringer a time or two. Kelsey due to her upbringing and parker due to the loss of his mum .

Parker a BMX rider and college student is brother to Colt also a BMX rider and they both make the cover of magazines.

Parker knows his good at wha
Theresa
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kelsey and Parker have one strong addiction...

Craving You picked up right where Break Me left off! All the awesome characters from the first book are back, plus a few more. We learn more secrets, fall in love, run in fear, conquer our dreams and nightmares. What more is needed? And now a bit about the story...

Kelsey has moved in with her best friends boyfriend and his brother. Having a nice house to live in should be way better than the dorms, right? Except when said brother is Parker Taylor. He
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this story. Kelsey Whitten has no desire to trust a man so she doesn't do relationships. She's had no problem keeping men at arm's length, until she meets Parker Taylor. Whenever she's around him, she can't stop being a witch, and/or keep her clothes on. He's her bad habit that she can't stop being addicted to. Parker has never had to chase women, as they come to him. But the moment he and Kelsey hooked up, he can't get her out of his head. One minute he's got her naked, and the n ...more
Erin Paige Bixby
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Holy hotness on a bicycle Batman! Kelsey and Parker give new meaning to “riding a bicycle”. This story was amazing and the sex was incredible. I might just get wet thinking about it! The storyline was wonderful and flowed effortlessly. I loved the emotional upheaval that both characters were going through. It gave both of them that next level of depth that I crave from characters. I like to know there is something underneath the pretty packaging. Kelsey struggles with “becoming her mother” and s ...more
FMR Book Grind
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

Angie McGuire
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great read

I can happily say that this book was so much better than the first. Don't get me wrong...I liked the first book, but this one was more graduated than the first.

Parker and Kelsey had issues to resolve and they couldn't get it together long enough to work them out. Their constant issues were back and forth starting in book one and continuing through half of this book. Luckily there were a lot of other characters that had something to say, where the angst was partly eliminated. However,
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
For the most part, I enjoyed this book.

The writing was spot on, no major grammatical errors were noted and it was a decent premise for a story.

I guess my only issue with this book was the....teenage like back and forth dramatics of the relationship dynamic. I did find myself very tired of Kelsey's poor opinion of herself and how she would seem to purposely set out to ruin what she and Parker had. This is definitely more of a YA book, in my opinion.

But with that being said I did feel that the s
Amy M. (2 Amy's Love Reading Blog)
I freaking loved this book so much!!! I didn't realize how much I would love Parker!!! I need the next one so bad!! In love with these characters! Some of the writing turned me off on the first book but it got so much better in this book.

*mainly the parts where it would switch from each character and it would recap what we already knew just happened from the other characters point of view.*

Can't wait to see you again at Holidays with the Belles in Dallas!
The Book Fairy Reviews
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sexy steamy and very exciting this is a read that will take into Parker and Kelsey love and lives. Filled with passion and angst this is a red that is a must have for every e-reader and book shelf!
I loved how exciting his life is with being a BMX rider but the pain he held with in from his past just melted my heart even more for him.
Kelsey was a smart and tough nut to crack for Parker giving him hell and mixed signals. A journey for the both of them and us, which is what I look for in a good rea
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Oh the trials and tribulations and on and offs of a relationship.
Parker and Kelsey are both tainted with parents who have problems with their love lives. This has caused them both to swear off love for ever.
They fight their attraction and keep pushing each other away.
I liked this story but it was a bit too on and off for me. It didn't make me want to pick up my kindle and read to desperately find out how it all ends.
Not much drama either to keep me entertained.
But, it's a good little read.
Chianti Summers
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Received an ARC for an honest review. Ashley Christin brought the ingredients for an action packed, captivating and off the charts chemistry in Craving You. You get laughter, sexy times, and honesty from all the characters. Your attention is caught from the beginning and you just need to hold on until the end of the ride. Can Parker and Kelsey survive the ride and the addiction for each other? Sometimes addictions ca be hard to kick.
Debbie
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best word ever!! Spadka!!

I over this book!! Actually this whole series!!! And that word?! Spadka best word ever!! You'll have to read to find out what it means lol this boom had everything!!! It was hot, had drama ,suspense and was just an awesome book!! Definitely read this whole series!! I recommend it 100%!! Kelsey was so freaking funny! Don't miss out it was hot!! Thank you Ashley Christin for a great great series!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

I'm Texas proud with the accent to prove it. During the day I wear scrubs as a cape and try to save the world one patient at a time as a nurse. At night, mainly Friday nights, you can find me with a glass of wine faithfully by my side while I type away on the computer. I seem to get my days and nights mixed up, because my best ideas seem to come around midnight, so I'm a complete night owl. I have
More about Ashley Christin