Start by marking “Sparks of Attraction” as Want to Read:
Sparks of Attraction

Sparks of Attraction

Serene’s big mouth and playgirl reputation get her into trouble at her ten-year high school reunion. The boy who broke her heart when she was a teenager teases her with a kiss and she is left torn over their rocky past and a future she isn’t certain they can have together.

Examining her past, she can see that heartbreaker Zane was the one person who let her true personalit
Published November 28th 2015 (first published June 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sparks of Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sparks of Attraction

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm

Serene and Trinity are identical twins. But despite having the same appearance, their personalities clashed, making them stand out in their own separate worlds. People could easily identify them because of their contrasting traits. Trinity was a hotshot, Serene was prim and proper. Trinity could easily cause trouble, and Serene would be the one to report to her teacher about the bullies in school. Serene thought everything was okay between them.

Until that fateful day when she saw a gro
Sharon Stevenson
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
‘Sparks of Attraction’ is the story of Serene as she goes to her ten year high school reunion and reunites with the guy who broke her heart, who she is still in love with.

This is a new adult romantic novella with steamy scenes and a stormy relationship between two strong personalities. I thoroughly enjoyed following Serene’s journey as she makes mistakes and learns to protect herself from heartache. As the story progresses from Serene’s high school days back to the present, many surprises are r
Tami
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
I was provided this copy for a fair and honest review of the book. The novel It's Just Love by Jessica Larsen is a young adult romance. We see twins at their romantic worst. Switching places to see if "the guy" notices. If he doesn't then he fails to pass the test. Twin one fell in love with the nerd and twin two was falling for the delinquent. Now the rest of the story happens at their five year reunion. We find out about his relationship with another woman. We also find out about twin two's an ...more
Maquel A Jacob
This was a pretty fast read, and had a few grammatical errors that jarred me a bit but not enough to stop me from reading. It is obvious the wordings and language derive from a different culture so that must be taken into account. As for the story itself, I found it appealing and the ending had me laughing out loud. The heroine is not so sweet, more of a "jump to every negative scenario conclusion" type of gal. But, she rubs off on you towards the end. Would have liked a little more details of t ...more
Brandy
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a good book it's not really a long book but with all the twist and turns it was interesting. I thought the plot of this story was rather good and I liked the surprise the author put in that I didn't see coming. The end was sweet and a nice way to rap the story to and end.
Alyssa
Thess Thess
Nov 06, 2016
jane
Aug 04, 2017
Jessica is a romance author writing in different sub-genres. She writes in both English and Filipino(Taglish) language.

She’s a hopeless romantic, who will forever be young at heart. She enjoys traveling and hours arguing with her characters, and sometimes, she also takes pleasure in playing the villain and give them a taste of hell when they refused to listen to her outrageous demands.

Jessica curr
“Loving for the second time isn’t sweet; it’s bitter, and hurt more than the first.” 28 likes