Start by marking “Anarchy Found (SuperAlpha, #1)” as Want to Read:
Anarchy Found (SuperAlpha, #1)

Anarchy Found (SuperAlpha #1)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  1,848 Ratings  ·  354 Reviews
Everyone needs a hero.
That’s what Detective Molly Masters tells me. “What we need,” she says, “what the whole world needs,” she pleads, “is a champion.”
The only thing I want to talk about with Molly Masters is how I’d like to make her scream my name when I push her up against a wall, slide my hand up her thigh, and live out my wildest fantasies.
“Someone who will fight a
Published December 2nd 2015 by Science Future Press

To ask other readers questions about Anarchy Found, please sign up.
Amanda Duce it is the first in a series but doesn't leave you hanging at the end to find out what happens with the H & h. The next book is about another…moreit is the first in a series but doesn't leave you hanging at the end to find out what happens with the H & h. The next book is about another "Alpha"(less)
Amanda Duce lol, The male character is a lot of things but metrosexual would be last thing I would call him.

Christy
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Gun Girl & Bike Boy stars!!!

“description"/

How do I begin to write a review for this book? I love superheroes, I love antiheroes, I love twisty stories and I love Julie’s writing so this was an epic book for me! Talk about an original concept. The direction this story took- I can just tell this series will be amazing. Now that I’ve read the first book (Lincoln’s) I WANT THEM ALL! Especially Thomas!

“description"/

I don’t want to say anything about the story line, because I really loved the way that this one came togeth
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3-3.5 Stars!!

description

It’s been two days since I finished this book and I'm still not sure about my rating. If I would have known some aspects of this story I would have never added in my already long TBR list. The story was good, yes, but unfortunately it wasn’t the book for me. It’s labeled as a dark read, but IMO it wasn’t. It was an interesting read with some dark and sci-fi elements, unique, with some nice twists and turns and I can say for sure many readers will love it.

“I’m Molly Masters. Daugh
S.M. West
5 Alpha & Omega STARS

Words escape me! Have no clue How Julie comes up with these originally awesome stories! With a nod to the smart, sassy, beautiful Molly, I’m listing this book!

The perfect list – 10 things to rave about in this book:

1. Gun Girl – Molly Masters
 photo image.jpg5_zps1j8hylbq.jpg

“The gun isn’t the weapon, bike boy. I am.”

2. Bike Boy – Lincoln Wade

photo image.jpg4_zpsexjqyp6r.jpg
“I am mayhem, I am anarchy and I am found. But most of all, I am Alpha.

3. Shelia

Shelia is the ultimate sidekick, I want one too! I must say that she almost stole t
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 26, 2015 rated it liked it
I don’t know. I just don’t know….

description

Random Thoughts: I mean all this when you could just have but a bullet at any time or made one of the suicide people do it or any stranger on the street to take out the leader. What was purpose of the school to begin with? If the leader can’t control his experiments then why not end all the alphas when they were just teens? I did like Sheila though! I’ll think about the story for a bit and perhaps change my rating.
Kim Bailey
My mind has been completely blown. I fucking LOVED it!
Maybe it's my inner nerd talking, but there was no way I could resist this book.

ALPHA
He's a Superhero for fuck sake! Okay, maybe he's more like an anti-hero (even better). He lives in a cave. Has a crazy, tragic background. Loves his woman with a lethal intensity. Has an incredible foul mouth. And he's a genius!
Oh, and he's soooo fucking sexy! Seriously sexy. I practically combusted. Lincoln is going on my all-time favorite book boyfriend lis
Michelle
Shelves: 01-signed
JA Huss does it again. Bringing us a romance that is unlike any other out there. Iron Man meets erotica. Anarchy Found brings us the first book in this series, the story of Lincoln and Molly. And just like every other book Julie writes, nothing is as it seems.

Lincoln Wade is obscenely rich. And downright sex on a stick. When his bike crashes and a little spitfire comes to his rescue, he is gone. Obsessed. Molly Masters has caught his eye and even though he knows she can destroy him, that she is
Beverly
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LIVE on AMAZON

But I’m not the hero she’s looking for. I am the dark alley where all good intentions hide.

I am not a huge fan of comic books or superheroes, I don’t read them or watch the movies. I mean I can appreciate how hot Thor is, but I can’t even begin to tell you what it's about. With that being said you would probably assume I wouldn’t absolutely love this new series about SuperAlphas. Well, you would be wrong, because I am hooked.

Molly Masters is the only surviving member of her f
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*3 Vigilante Nutella Jars*

What happens when you realise superman is real, he can't fly though but he has other means. Turns out his Lewis Lane ain't interested either . Now that's where Anarchy kicks in

Molly Masters at age 23 has gotten over some horrific memories in the past but that doesn't mean she doesn't struggle with them now. As a Detective for Cathedral City Police Department, Molly is on to something but will someone or something solve her case before she can solve Cathedrals.

"Crim
Jana Aston
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I'm a contemporary romance reader. Give me a CEO & a virgin and I'm in heaven.

And I don't think it's a secret that while I love everything that JA Huss has written, I've never read the Junco series. I just don't "do" anything in the fantasy world. Except Harry Potter. Huge exception for Harry.

So months ago, when Julie said to me, "I have an idea for a new series, and you're going to hate it." I was curious, and I love a challenge, so of course I said, "tell me!" And she
Aisling Zena
3.5 Super Alpha Hero stars

I can't really pin-point exactly what kept this from being a 5 star read.. It's original, refreshing and makes you feel like you're reading a graphic novel. I think for me, the reason for loss of stars would be the relationship of the couple. I can't say much without spoilers but some things just didn't click for me. If you like Superheroes or a step outside of ordinary romance do give this a try. It's worth the read.

description

P.S. Sorry for the short review, really pressed for t
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo barel_zpsg7q5x5ee.gif

"I'm not the hero she's looking for. I'm the dark alley where all her good intentions hide. So be careful what you wish for, Molly Masters. Because you're about to get it."

Everyone needs a hero. While I agree with this sentiment, I also believe everyone needs to read a J.A. Huss book. Seriously, Julie can write any genre and trope from new adult, contemporary romance, science fiction, suspense, erotic thriller, mysteries and now superheroe
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
I might get back to this... I might.
My brain couldn't really digest a book about Superheroes and super-villains (or SuperAlpha's, whatever I didn't get that far into the book) with a great big dollop of romance, they don't really go together in my head, they do go together actually but not so much. I'll blame it on Marvel. So basically it's me not the book.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This book was pretty kickass. This was completely different from what I've read from this author and she hit it out of the park. Anarchy Found is full of non-stop action with super hot anti-heroes and a feisty female counterpart. This series could easily be adapted to an action film. The imagery was very vivid. I loved every minute of it!
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
I love this author, I really do. This was something a little different than I am use to from her. A superhero romance, yes indeed..

description

I really enjoyed this one. Great characters and an excellent plot, and COME ON I was totally picturing IRON MAN and RDJ when I was reading about Lincoln. I can't wait to read Chase's, Thomas's, and Atticus's books.

Jen
I was somewhat disappointed, and for the first half of the book I had a hard time getting into it. I am hoping that with the books to come, and now that I know what this world is about that I might get into it more. I love this author's other work, so I remain loyal, and wish to see how this storyline progresses. I also like to think of Alpha Lincoln as more of an anti-super-villain than one of the good guys.. I think calling him a good guy is a stretch!

Bottom line; I wasn't wowed, but I'm will
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free ARC of Anarchy Found from the author in exchange of an honest and unbiased review*

Anarchy Found is a deliciously crazy, fast-paced and action-packed ride! Secrets, extreme long-cons and a tiny dip of romance plus characters that are so damaged it's a wonder they function at all!

I loved every second of this read, every letter, ever word, every sentence, every paragraph, every page... you get my drift? Get this when it's released next week - it's amazing!

My Anarchy Found review:
J. Grayland
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
I am a big fan but unfortunately this one was not for me the only plus was getting to listen to the sexy voice of Sebastian York.
~Kristin~
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fav-author
4 Stars
Julie, you've got the best warped mind around! I mean where does this she come from? I do kind of know, since I read your EOBS...but still, I'm once again so glad I boarded your crazy train!!
Bing
Anarchy Found

5 "Bike boy & Gun girl" stars!

Just when I think Julie had created all the unique, far-out and unparalleled ideas and plots, she comes up with this SuperAlpha series to blow me away once more! I thought Julie already impressed me with her brain, but this book proved I'm still capable of being in awe by what she's capable of creating inside that head of hers.

Molly was a police detective who grew up with a father and brother who were famous stunt riders. Dirt bikes were her thing
Snow
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it

3.75 this too is Julie Huss's style stars

Oh, well, this is actually somewhat different and yet it's typical Julie Huss's work.
It's science fiction genre with the familiar sequences of action, suspense and hot sex of known Huss style and those parts worked for me...

it was messed up and twisted BUT i know that part is gonna be Huss's style too so I wasn't surprised BUT over and all I wasn't thrilled by the story or the characters...

I liked Molly Masters/gun girl young woman, a detective (at 23?! w
Tahsin
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Where she gets such original ideas, I'll never know. But man, can she deliver!

She does say in her EOBS that this is only the beginning, and it's setting the stage for a larger story - so I'm more than happy to wait for a year until this series is wrapped up. Because good things come to those who wait, right? And look at how she twisted the living fuck out the Rook & Ronin and The Social Media series - I won't believe this will be any different. And I mean the twists in this book - I promise
Jen
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: sci-fi, sci-fi romance
My Summary
Anarchy Found is a science fiction story about a superhero, his destiny, and his soulmate. Our male lead, Lincoln, literally crashes into Molly's life. He lives in a cave, dabbles in strange science experiments, and has secrets. Molly is the new detective in town. She's smart, has good instincts, and can't resist our sexy lead. This book is the story of their past, present, and future - their pain, their revenge, and their love.

What did I think?
I waited a few hours to write my thought
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Wow stars.
Brandi
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

What can I say about JA Huss's work that hasn't already been said? How can I tell you to read this now if you don't know what you're getting into? Let me tell you: JUST READ IT NOW!

Huss has a magical way of creating characters that you love and understand. She also creates characters that you hate. The SuperAlpha series is amazing. I've never seen Superheroes like these.

Lincoln. Thomas. Case. Atticus. Molly.

These
SimplyƝì₭
Legendary... can't wait till the next one. Especially Thomas's story. Loved the illustrations. More to come.
Krista
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads

I have to admit - I struggled with how to write my review for Anarchy Found. That is mostly because I have nothing I can compare this to - there is no standard. No set bar to reach. Anarchy Found is unlike any book I've ever read before (and I've read A LOT of books in the past four years).

It's not exactly a super hero book, although the men featured in this book are definitely super, and their hero potential is off the charts. It's not exactly a romantic book, even though some parts d
Fabi
Dec 03, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a hard review to write because parts of this book were easily 5 stars for me. I have so many highlights from the first third of the book.

We meet Bike Boy aka Alpha aka Lincoln

Alpha

"I am mayhem, I am anarchy, and I am found. But most of all, I am Alpha."

I was IN. Oh yeah, let's meet this bad boy. Right? :-)

When Gun Girl aka Omega aka Molly meets him...well, she has other ideas.

Omega

"Yeah, he's a creeper. Probably a criminal. Most likely a deviant, and a freak, and that just goes perfectly with the
Grace
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Open your mind. Expect the unexpected. Because JA Huss just kicked the romance world on its ass!

My first thoughts when I finished: What the fuck did I just read? Julie’s mind is a crazy place, thankfully! Never a dull moment.

And beyond those first thoughts, I couldn’t stop thinking about this story because it is so different than any romance book I’ve read before. Did you see the genre? That’s not a joke. This book felt like stepping into a Marvel comic, only with a heavy dose of romanc
Kristi
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love action adventure superhero movies and shows.
Iron Man. He's yummy.
Thor. I want to do so many things with (and to) him.
Arrow. Yes, please.
Batman. YES. YES. YES.
Add some super hot romance, an incredible storyline that blows you away, so much that you can not NOT put this book down, and you get the genius that is JA Huss.

I love the super fluff romance stories, the escape is what draws me in.
But I'm addicted to a unique storyline, and Huss never disappoints. My all time favorite tv show
HeatherTX
Definitely interesting, I did not love it nor hate it.....it was a somewhere in between read for me.
  • Dragon Knight's Sword (Order of the Dragon Knights, #1)
  • One For the Money (Night Huntress, #4.5)
  • Concealed (Hidden, #1)
  • Until It's Right
  • Tur (The Elsker Saga, #0.5)
  • Wrecked
  • Six
  • Give Me Desire (Reason, #3)
  • A Righteous Kill (The Shakespearean Suspense, #1)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)
  • Frenched: The Wedding Night (Frenched #3.5)
  • Vindicate (Recovered Innocence, #1)
  • Prayer (Pagano Family, #5)
  • Ever for You (For You, #1.5)
  • Locked and Loaded (The IMA, #3)
  • Tell Me Something Good (One-on-One, #1)
  • Staying Dirty (Dirty, #5)
  • Learn to Fly
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more
More about J.A. Huss

SuperAlpha (3 books)
  • Anarchy Missing (SuperAlpha, #2)
  • Anarchy Chained (SuperAlpha, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Maybe the good intentions paving the road to hell are really the dark shadows that line the alley of righteousness?” 0 likes