Start by marking “The Tower of Nero (The Trials of Apollo, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Tower of Nero (The Trials of Apollo, #5)

The Tower of Nero

(The Trials of Apollo #5)

Coming in Fall 2020
Published 2020 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about The Tower of Nero, please sign up.
James Blackwell based on the way things have been going in his books I find it likely but I am not sure. the seven + seem to be each getting their own ending in each…morebased on the way things have been going in his books I find it likely but I am not sure. the seven + seem to be each getting their own ending in each book. Riordan is wrapping up the Greco-roman saga. Nico is in Camp Half-blood with Will happily, Jason is Dead, Piper is off to Oklahoma, piper and calypso are in Indianapolis starting their own shop. beware spoilers following ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reyna has joined the Hunters, Thalia obviously going with her. Frank and Hazel are praetors of the Legion and must rebuild now that the battle is won. it seems only seems fair that we would end where we began. granted Percy did have a scene in the first book, but that didn't really show his ending AND Annabeth wasn't there. and come on its Percebeth the original two. They will be the way he closes out his story mark my words. but I swear if he hurts either of them ............ he shall get one hell of an boot up his ass(less)

Start your review of The Tower of Nero (The Trials of Apollo, #5)
Jessica
May 17, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-buy
PERCY AND THE GANG WILL BE AROUND 22 YEARS OLD IM NOT CRYING
Thalia Grace
Jan 21, 2016 marked it as to-read
I'm going to be in college when this book comes out
Farheen
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gosh, I'm going to be 27 when this comes out O.o

*feeling old already*
Tina ➹ the girl who lives in Fandoms (Book.Enchantress)
the Hidden Oracle: /5

It's the LAST BOOK!
*FANGIRLING PANIC ATTACK*

most anticipated release of 2020

Pre-released
I hope we see some Percabeth & Solangelo moments here. The gang is back on track.
I have some hypothesis, let's see...
OMG! SO AFRAID!
& anyway, I can’t be the only one wants to see a full 5-book series crossover between Percy
Freshavocados
Whatever happens, I hope that Rick doesn't make another series. I'm a die-hard fan of Percy Jackson, Heros of Olympus and Trials of Apollo. But I don't want these series to keep going past this, because sometimes ending a series is better than keeping them going because nothing is left to the imagination. But mostly, I don't want to see Percy and Annabeth as 30 year olds with Children. For me it will just feel plain wrong. That was the major problem I had with Harry Potter and the cursed child, ...more
Sydney Springer
Jul 19, 2016 marked it as to-read
7.19.16

THERES GOING TO BE FIVE BOOKS?! Praise bless.
It's like Cassandra Clare-- I'll be out of college and they'll both be still writing books! I'm so lucky to live in a world where authors write books until they're six feet under.
Zoe
Jul 14, 2019 marked it as release-2020
4). The Tyrant's Tomb

----------
[21/12/19] The fact that I started this series as straight and ended it as PEAK queer ...if that isn't a sign...
----------

[03/10/19] Alright, who thinks I should reread all the PJ universe books before [checks release date] Fall 2020.....?

FALL 2020?? *crying*

[07/12/18] This books symbolizes the enD OF MY CHILDHOOD I'M CRYING
Amy Jackson
Jun 24, 2016 marked it as to-read
(6/24/16): It's strange to have to wait until 2020 for this series to finish, especially cause I'll *hopefully* be in my first year of medical school by the time this comes out and I'll still be reading this stuff. But I've kinda already sold my soul to Riordan and I'm reading this, no matter how long it takes. And besides, before I know it, it'll be 2020! Cause that's exactly what I was thinking when the HOO books were first published.
Ivy
Feb 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: coming-soon-20
Trials #4 hasn't come out yet, but I'm assuming this fifth one will be all about Jason galavanting around with the crew because he is alive and well again.
 ➹ƓℛἎℂℰ⚡(on hiatus)
After Tyrant's Tomb I can't wait for it! Hoping for a big battle!
Ugh, this wait is excruciating!!!
Alyssa Armstrong
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
IVE GROWN UP WITH RICK RIORDAN BOOKS AND NOW ANOTHER SERIES IS GOING TO END IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE
Bernie Piñero
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg I will be 14 when this book comes out .I hope Meg stays with Apollo then s time
Michael Silvestre
Sep 12, 2017 marked it as to-read
I'm gonna be in college by the time this comes out...I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING
Lucy of House Rojas
May 03, 2019 marked it as not-yet-released
let's pretend i don't cry to sleep almost every night thinking about how this book is possibly gonna end
Caroline
9/19/16 - This book comes out in 4 years. I wonder how hard I'll cry
gelowmichael
Sep 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
THIS IS IT. CROSS-FINGERS.

RIORDAN WAS A SUCCESSFUL WRITER AND STORYTELLER FOR THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE OF MYTHOLOGY. HE ALWAYS EXCEEDS OUR EXPECTATIONS. BUT LAST TIME I CHECKED ONLY THE THE LAST OLYMPIAN AND THE SERPENT'S SHADOW HAD THE BEST AND SATISFYING ENDINGS.

THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS WAS GOOD BUT THE SHIP OF THE DEAD WAS DISAPPOINTING.

I HOPE RIORDAN'S MAGICAL WISH FOR TOWER OF NERO TO BE EXCEEDINGLY GREAT WOULD BE GRANTED SINCE ALL COMMUNICATIONS WERE RESTORED (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN).
Anoushka C
What does he mean by fall 2020
Why does he take a whole year to write this book
Meg is the best I’ll be(not)
Love, Jamie
Sep 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Glad to finally have the title of the book thats gonna stress me out for the next year.
And no i can't accept the fact that this currently stands as the last book in this universe
Nathan
Sep 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anxiosly-waiting
Fall 2020 wHAT
Maya
Sep 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
Probably will never be ready for this book. But bring it on.
Diana Or
Apr 14, 2017 marked it as to-read
Oh My Gods!!!!!!!!
There is going to be 5 books?! I feel like is way too long till 2020 but hey its 2017. So 3 years LOL
savanna
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm gonna be an oldie when this comes out :(
K1_NerdOfAllThings🖤
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rick-riordan
I CAN’T EVEN WAIT FOR THE TYRANT’S TOMB..... I’LL DIE BEFORE THIS PERCY AND THE GANG ARE ALL GROWN UP YOU GUYS ...more
Peyton
May 29, 2017 marked it as to-read
This will be out when I graduate high school...
Sam
Just finished The Tyrant’s Tomb and I’m already desperate to get my hands on this one...let’s hope a year flies by quickly!
Mirta (secretlifeofapotterheadgirl)
New York= Percy Jackson???
*fingers crossed*
Please please please please please
Paden Moore
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to be graduating college the year this comes out! I can't wait for this whole series!
Gautami Naik
I just hope he gives a good ending this time. All though I love this series, it was disappointing that Percy wasn't the real hero in the first or the second series. I just hope this one ends well.
Emma
Dec 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
If JG comes back to life... I will NOT be happy.
Anthony
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While all good series must come to an end, I hope Rick has something else planned for the future. Maybe not in the Percy Jackson world, but possibly something new. As embarrassing as this may be to say, Rick’s books are a must have in for my spare time lol. I know he has Rick Riordan Presents for other authors, but there’s no book like Rick’s books. Can’t wait for next year!
Predictions and Theories: The Tower of Nero 6 17 Jan 13, 2020 08:39AM

• Aru Shah and the Song of Death (Pandava Quartet, #2)
  • The Trials of Apollo, Book 1: The Hidden Oracle
  • Eragon, Eldest & Brisingr (Inheritance, #1-3)
  • Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • Aru Shah and the End of Time (Pandava Quartet, #1)
  • 365 Days of Wonder: Mr. Browne's Book of Precepts
  • Code of Honor
  • Love to Prove You Wrong (Old Pine Cove, #2)
  • My Only One
  • BUSCO PAREJA PARA NAVIDAD
  • El (sin)sentido del amor
  • "The President Has Been Shot!": The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
  • The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan (Enola Holmes, #4)
  • Bomb: The Race to Build—and Steal—the World's Most Dangerous Weapon
  • Found (The Missing, #1)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #5)
  • Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie

The Trials of Apollo (5 books)
  • The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1)
  • The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo, #2)
  • The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo, #3)
  • The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4)