Start by marking “The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4)

The Tyrant's Tomb

(The Trials of Apollo #4)

It's not easy being Apollo, especially when you've been turned into a human and banished from Olympus. On his path to restoring five ancient oracles and reclaiming his godly powers, Apollo (aka Lester Papadopoulos) has faced both triumphs and tragedies. Now his journey takes him to Camp Jupiter in the San Francisco Bay Area, where the Roman demigods are preparing for a des ...more
ebook
Expected publication: September 24th 2019 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about The Tyrant's Tomb, please sign up.
Sarah I've never actually thought of that, but its possible. Most Einherjar are demigods, but Norse ones. If you think about it, Jason only knows about…moreI've never actually thought of that, but its possible. Most Einherjar are demigods, but Norse ones. If you think about it, Jason only knows about Greek gods and Roman gods, but nobody knows if he thinks that there might be more ancient mythology gods being real, like Greek and Roman mythology deities are. (its possible)

(well there are a Magnus, Sadie, and Carter that live in a world called Earthland. also I just call it that because well...why not?)

Anyway, Jason is a roman demigod, Miracles happen, and you might be right. I'm staying neutral on this, because Piper might suddenly appear and beat the crap out of me.(less)
Heather Personally I disagree; Piper's character would do better to grow away from Jason; maybe his death will be more an inspirational act for her to be a…morePersonally I disagree; Piper's character would do better to grow away from Jason; maybe his death will be more an inspirational act for her to be a hero.(less)

Maya
May 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
WHAT DO YOU MEAN FALL 2019??!??! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL FALL 2019
P
May 15, 2018 marked it as anxiously-waiting
I'm okay. I really am.
The ending of The Burning Maze, tho.
Let the gif say ...

Sam
Apr 30, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, 2019-to-buy
EDIT- I jut read the synopsis. WE'RE GOING BACK TO CAMP JUPITER AHHHHHHHHH

Ok, now that I've read The Burning Maze... I WANT THIS EVEN MORE
Taylor
Excuse me, but did you just say Fall 2019?

FALL 2019?! WHAT THE HADES AM I SUPPOSED TO DO UNTIL THEN?!

Real time footage of me rn:

Whelp. Don't expect me to be a functioning member of society until this book comes out.
JL Lucaban
May 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
Ha-Ha-Ha 2019... Ha-ha-ha... *slow clap *5 mins later* *drinks too much sleeping pills to induce forced hibernation while listening to 'Wake me up when September ends'* Just gonna wait it out... Ha-ha-ha...
Cassandra {semi-hiatus}
Aug 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

FALL.

FALL OF FREAKING 2019.

how will I live that long
Circe
I'm still speechless so I'm just gonna say that please Rick make sure Apollo remembers, he needs to.

I want to read so bad this but at the same time I'm so scared I don't wanna touch it.
Lisa Kuipers
May 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
you know maybe we can get some cute parent-child interaction between Apollo and his children
Emm (Booksprite)
Jul 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL FALL 2019 AS OPPOSED TO SPRING 2019??? HOW UNCLE RICK, /HOW/
⭐️~Rhea M~⭐️
Oct 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019-is-my-year
(view spoiler)MOM I"M SORRY I NEED MORE MONEY!
William
Oct 27, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: hype
Me after reading the Burning Maze:

welp, back to crying until 2019.
˗ˋˏ all my crooked spines ˎˊ˗
honestly this went on my shelf for literally my favourite books literally ever BUT honestly rick could write a book that's logically one star and i'd still be obligated to give it five stars for my childhood self. yee. this man could literally write a book about apollo and meg arguing and i'd vote for it as the best book of the year in the goodreads awards. oops

SO HAPPY THE BURNING MAZE GOT THE AWARD IT DESERVED @ THE GOODREADS AWARDS !! well done

ALSO FALL 2019?? YOU EXPECT ME TO CONTINUE LIKE
Hermione
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PJO#1
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I hope Reyna and Apollo get together. And I can't wait to see more of Tyson and Ella and Hazel and Frank are coming back so WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Why do I have to wait till Fall of 2019. Uncle Rick Y U DO DIS 2 Me!!!!
K1_NerdOfAllThings🖤
*Heavy breathing* *curls up into fetal position* * slowly rocks back and forth*
“Fall 2019, it’s ok, hehe neeks will bring him back to me. yeess, yeesss, my neeks will bring him back to us all.”😅
Divine
Aug 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019-must-have
I haven't even finished The Dark Prophecy yet, and there's still The Burning Maze, ohmallerrd. I think I'll be binge reading the series in one go until this book turns up!
Sammi Headley
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
pre reading:
the only thing worse than having to read a series because of how great it is is being caught up in a series thats ongoing
pray for us
Mirta (secretlifeofapotterheadgirl)
I WANT NICO DI ANGELO IN THIS BOOK.
I WANT ALSO PERCY AND ANNABETH BECAUSE I NEED THEM!
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT DO YOU MEAN FALL 2019, YOU CAN'T JUST DROP AN ENDING LIKE THAT IN THE BURNING MAZE AND SAY THE NEXT COMES OUT IN FALL 2019 GODAMMIT RICK
John Ross
May 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
The book has a title: The Tyrant’s Tomb!
Freshavocados
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
RICK WE NEED TO SEE JASON IN THE UNDERWORLD (or something)
PLEASE BECAUSE THAT LAST BOOK
That last book...
*Sobs uncontrollably*
Do your magic Rick. :)
Belinda (TheBookBuddies)
Sep 15, 2018 marked it as to-read
FALL 2019?????? HOW WILL I SURVIVE?!?!?!
Mizna Chaudhry
May 17, 2018 marked it as to-read
AHHHHHHHHHHH THERES A TITLE ASDFGHJKLLJJJGDAASDFGJJLLTKFKDMDKRJFRMCRTVRF
I.
Jan 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: coming-soon-19
Yes, I am fifteen years old, and yes, I'm still going to read this book the day it comes out.
Sage Elizabeth
4.) The House of Hades ★★★★★
5.) The Blood
Lori Harris
Sep 10, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Cool. So I have until 2019 to catch up on this whole Mythology thing and get the books possibly next year. I have to read Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase, heroes of Olympus and Trials of Apollo alrighty than
Janis
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book is called the Tyrants Tomb. Gods I can’t wait. I just finished the burning maze and omg there are only six now.
Rohin Surath
Dec 26, 2018 rated it liked it
A dip.
Jason Gone.
But the fourth emperor is dead. His ghost still wanders Camp Jupiter. And APJR aPOLLO, pERCY, jASOMN rEYNA.
aPOLLO AND rEYNA
oH GOD THIS SHook my nerves. Percy's response to Jason dying. Ogh lord
Thrashboy666
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book is very original
Blackandred04
Dec 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: i-need
How are we supposed to wait? After the Burning Maze? Then the release date get's pushed back? We can't wait that long, who do they think we are? Hachi? (I'm sorry)
Predictions and Theories: The Tyrant's Tomb 20 135 Dec 09, 2018 07:11PM
  • Endless Water, Starless Sky (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #2)
  • Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3)
  • Untitled (The Witchlands, #4)
  • Inferno (Talon, #5)
  • Allied (Ruined #3)
  • Ice Wolves (Elementals, #1)
  • The Cursed Heir (Spirits and Thieves, #3)
  • Ever the Brave (A Clash of Kingdoms #2)
  • Untitled (The Wicked Powers, #2)
  • Untitled (Gates of Thread and Stone, #3)
  • Untitled (The Diviners, #4)
  • Seeker (Riders, #2)
  • Wildcard (Warcross, #2)
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
  • Dagger and Coin (Sword and Verse, #2)
  • Untitled (Shades of London, #4)
  • Defy the Stars (Constellation, #1)
  • These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1)

The Trials of Apollo (5 books)
  • The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1)
  • The Dark Prophecy (The Trials of Apollo, #2)
  • The Burning Maze (The Trials of Apollo, #3)
  • Untitled (The Trials of Apollo, #5)