Start by marking “Secret Santas: Two Christmas Stories” as Want to Read:
Secret Santas: Two Christmas Stories

Secret Santas: Two Christmas Stories

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
– Norman Vincent Peale

Join authors Angela Amman and Cameron D. Garriepy in seeking out the softness and beauty of Christmas in two short, sweet holiday romances.

Sweet Silver Bells, by Angela Amman:

Poppy is a copywriter on a mission: finding the perfect song for a client'
Kindle Edition
Published November 25th 2015 by Bannerwing Books

To ask other readers questions about Secret Santas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Santas

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Secret Santas: Two Christmas Stories
Stephanie
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
From the first sentence to the very last, both authors brought me right into the story, making me forget I was anywhere but within these pages. If I needed a dose of holiday spirit, these stories were the perfect solution. Both start off soft and head straight for the heart, and don’t stop until you’ve fallen hook, line, and sinker for the stories.

Both authors are phenomenal writers on their own. Together, they are fantastic. My favorite part of both stories is that I knew something the protagon
Jennie Goutet
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
At the beginning of the first short story, a mysterious box appears with two scrumptious gourmet chocolates inside. This collection of two short-story romances is just like that. Yeah, sometimes it's nice to devour a bag of M-n-M's (what, just me?). But sometimes a single box of two chocolates is just the right touch.

I loved both stories. Sweet and perfectly complete in the tiny little romance they each spin. Well worth the read.
Andrea Fisher
Jul 28, 2016
TravelQueen
Jul 28, 2016
Cameron Garriepy
Nov 23, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Leia
Jul 06, 2017
Tara Brown
May 27, 2018
Angela Amman is a freelance writer and content editor. You can find her personal essays and short stories in her collections, Garden Boulevard and Nothing Goes Away, and various anthologies. Angela’s writing has been featured at The Peacock Journal. She juggles freelance writing and editing with managing a preschool office — and sometimes wonders if there's much of a difference. She is also a mana ...more

News & Interviews