Start by marking “The Prayer of Jabez for Teens” as Want to Read:
The Prayer of Jabez for Teens

The Prayer of Jabez for Teens

2 CD set; over 2 hours of inspiration and prayer
Audio CD, Abridged, 2 pages
Published September 20th 2001 by Multnomah Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Prayer of Jabez for Teens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prayer of Jabez for Teens

Sarah Arwen
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a book everyone everywhere should read-- it always encourages me SO MUCH to keep pressing further up and further in and believe that NOTHING is too big for God and just AHHH. I have far too many words all at once and that is why I don't write reviews. READ IT.
Jaymee
May 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Jaymee by: My Mom
I didn't realize the power of Jabez prayer until I prayed it and my Lord Jesus truly expanded my territory. Highly recommended!
Beth Moore
Short, fast read. To the point. Good book for teens. Well, for anyone. Love the message and the prayer: Here it is:

"Oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!"

Pretty much covers every life necessity.

It asks God to bless you (you can ask for anything and God will grant what you need); you ask to enlarge your territory (you are asking God to put you in a position to reach other peo
Coco
Aug 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
Enlightening. Full of new perspectives and a powerful prayer. Read it, but don't fall into the trap of thinking the prayer is some sort of magic spell/charm that's a cure-all for everything. Taking God's grace for granted is a dangerous thing. But I've just started praying like this, and I've seen many little miracles. It's also important to be thankful INDEED for the blessings you receive! (May 2008)
Jill
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016
Some doctrinal issues (praying Jesus into your heart) but a very good focus on a mysterious figure in the Bible and his desire to overcome his life circumstances; faith-building and bold in its assertions.
Amanda
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spiritual
This is a quick read, but a very powerful reminder to pray and ask God to bless you, protect you, and help you grow his kingdom through the gifts he gives. It is not too "fluffy" but is pretty practical in how to go about using the prayer of Jabez in the Old Testament as a model for prayer.
Stacy Boyle
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an easy to follow and quick read book for teens while still challenging a teen's faith. This is a great read-aloud (which is how I use it in my classroom) or individual read.
Betty Estrada
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a spiritual story of boosting a teenage esteem in sharing God's Word. I'm very inspired by this to have a huge faith even in my young age. Nothing's impossible with God as long as you believe and trust Him. In that case, you can share His Word with a totally-empowered Holy Spirit!
Kat
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christianity
I read this book when I was a teen. It was given to me by my pastor. It was such a great book. I used to it write speeches when I spoke at youth conferences and I feel like the youth really understood it and could apply it to their spiritual lives.
Kristie
Jun 29, 2010 rated it really liked it
An light, sweet book that could be a wake up call for some of us.
It's about having the bravery to pray for big things that you believe would benefit God's kingdom.
you could really easily misinterpret this book, though.
Funmi
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a good book. Amazing how much more I learnt from those two verses (1 Chronicles 4:9-10). Wilkinson did a wonderful job breaking down the verses and really explaining what it means and how we (teens) can practically apply it. Definitely recommend it. It will surely add to your prayer life.
Neilesha Lovestoworship
Aug 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
The author took the prayer of Jabez,broke it down easily and explained every part of it.A good book for teens and someone who is young in Christ just learning how to pray.
Omi
Mar 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: real-life-books
Awesome book! Very powerful and moving.
Angela Booker
Jan 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great book to add to your
library for needed resources
of referencing the life of a
teen where Godly principles
are applied to his or her
lifestyles.
Laura Martinez
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aprendes a ver la vida positivamente sin temor a lo que venga. Todo con fe es posible.
Eduardo Orellana
Jan 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Un gran libro, ha sido un buen repaso para mi que lei "La oración de Jabes" la primera edición.
Brandi Leblanc
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this book to my children. It's a really good book for teens to read. After reading the book I posted 1 Chronicles 4:10 on my wall and made it my children's next memory verse.
Jessica
Sep 17, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lord please bless me indeed and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me and keep me from evil so that i would cause no pain. Amen.
Tracy Hall
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
got this book for my 16th birthday and have been reading this author for many years
Mikayla Hill
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
it was great!!
Victoria
Mar 22, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian
This book was amazing- it gave me purpose and encouragement to take God beyond Sunday mornings.
Karina Arroyos
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"
Gabrielle Link
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so amazing. I love it so much!
Andrea Beltrán balvanera
Sep 10, 2015

• The Bible Promise Book - KJV
  • God Is in the Small Stuff... And It All Matters
  • Under God
  • Jesus Freaks: Stories of Revolutionaries Who Changed Their World: Fearing God, Not Man
  • Lord, Change Me!
  • Where To Find It In The Bible The Ultimate A To Z Resource Series
  • On the Old Testament
  • Vampyre
  • Answers to Tough Questions Skeptics Ask About the Christian Faith
  • Jihad: The Trail of Political Islam
  • Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul: Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
  • Unveiling Islam: An Insider's Look at Muslim Life and Beliefs
  • Stars: A Guide to the Constellations, Sun, Moon, Planets, and Other Features of the Heavens
  • Becoming a Contagious Christian Live Seminar: Participant's Guide: Communicating Your Faith in a Style That Fits You
  • The Misery of Job and the Mercy of God
  • A Woman's Walk with God: Growing in the Fruit of the Spirit
  • A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam
  • Pure: A 90-Day Devotional for the Mind, the Body & the Spirit
Bruce Wilkinson is recognized as one of the world's foremost Christian teachers and speakers. But he is best known as the author of the New York Times #1 bestseller, The Prayer of Jabez, and other bestsellers including A Life God Rewards, Secrets of the Vine, and The Dream Giver. He is the founder of WorldTeach, a global initiative to train Bible teachers in every nation. Wilkinson also founded Dr ...more