Start by marking “The 65-Storey Treehouse” as Want to Read:
The 65-Storey Treehouse

The 65-Storey Treehouse

(Treehouse #5)

From the punk rock stars of Australian children's literature comes the fastest-selling Australian book in a decade and the no. 1 bestselling book of 2015

"Brilliantly silly" - The Daily Telegraph

"Hilariously clever" - Australian Women's Weekly

Andy and Terry's amazing 65-Storey Treehouse now has a pet-grooming salon, a birthday room where it's always your birthday (even when
Published August 12th 2015 by Pan Australia

To ask other readers questions about The 65-Storey Treehouse, please sign up.
Andrew because Andy and Terry keep wrecking their Ant farm
Marley terry and andy are related because their birthdays are on the same day and live together they are both funny.

Cruth
Author: Andy Griffiths
Illustrator:Terry Denton
First Published: August 2015
Length: 376 pages (paperback)
Series: Book 5 of 6

Time travelling via wheelie bin. Why not?

Suitably ridiculous. Easy to read. Engaging.

10yo Daughter bought it day of release and read it same day.

9yo nephew (who isn't a good reader) read it in one sitting, and then started over. He discussed the "plot" in great detail with me ('cause I'm the Aunt Who Reads"). He even dressed as Mr Bignose for the school Book Week parade.

A ser
Catherine J Page
Imagination running riot

l bought this book for my 8 year-old daughter, who gives it 5 stars and said she would give it a billion stars if she could. She has read nearly every book by these authors and thinks this is the best so far. She particularly likes the news feed on every page.
Thomas Leek
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Had to read this for a school thing, but it was still hilarious!
Dee-Ann
Funny book. My kids loved it. They are hanging out to read the next in the series, but until it is released they are determined to read all the ones we have missed.
16FranklA
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a great book to read, it is fantasy, action and is cartoon. It’s good for 10nyear olds and older because it’s fun and an easy read. This book is part of a series by Andy Griffin and the characters add 13 stories to their tree house every book. I loved this book. This book is funny, happy, exciting and a page turner. I can’t exactly remember the ending but as far as I can remember it is a good ending as it leads onto the next book in the series sort of. I would definitely recommend t ...more
TheBookWorm🐛 🐛
Erin Martin
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These books are so cute
Lisa Mcmaugh
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is very creative with some history thrown in for god measure...
Sophie Crane
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always a great, funny book packed with an outrageous, hilarious and exciting illustrated story - or should that be stories? 65 of them, in a treehouse, and more to come! My friends greatly appreciated the comical story(ies) and eagerly looks forward to the next ones. Thank you for writing them!
Sarah Sammis
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ants and HG Wells. Wheelie bin time travel.

FRED YAN
characters was well described as funny and do crazy things like they travelled in time in a rubbish bin. The theme is friendship between Terry and Andy that live in a treehouse.
Nina
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SPQR!
Ben Chamberlain
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Go on a journey with Terry and Andy as they show you around their 65 storey treehouse with a pet grooming salon, a time machine and many more rooms to come. This book is full of adventure and craziness as Andy And Terry show you around their treehouse and take you back in time in their "time machine". The 65 Storey Treehouse By Andy Griffiths and illustrated by Terry Denton was published on the 16 of August 2015. The novel is the fish instalment of the book series. Since then three more books ha ...more
Jill Smith
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who, wouldn’t want to build a tree house that has 65 levels? And one that includes an Ant house on one level, a pool of man-eating sharks on another and a sinking sand level they use as an office as they work of floatation shoes?

This book is a hilarious romp through the imagination of two men who retain their childlike view of the world. Comic book style illustrations enhance the madcap adventures of Terry and Andy when they discover that the ants can make themselves into a giant foot and stomp
Debra
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Yet another bunch of floors for this amazing and intriguing tree house designed and stocked by two tween-aged boys with awesome imaginations.

My students love this series, so I wanted to see what I was missing. This is not my cup of tea, but I did laugh out loud on a couple of the antics that occur in the books I read. This book will be of interest to your students who like graphic novels, I expect. The chapters are filled with animations that connect to the story itself, a tree house rife with
Cindy Mitchell *Kiss the Book*
Griffiths, Andy The 65-Story Treehouse, 376 pages. Macmillan Publishing. 2015. $13.99. Language: G (0 swears, 0 "f"); Mature Content: G; Violence: G;

In the Treehouse Book Series, Andy and Terry continually add more stories to their treehouse. They are ever trying to improve it and take on any adventure. They now have a pet salon, a room full of exploding eyeballs, an ant farm and a time machine. Will they be able to save their tree house from being demolished after the failed a safety inspectio
Kyoto
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun book to read because there are lot of interesting thing to read. There are many books in this series. It started with 13 storeys and each new book adds 13 more storeys. In October 2018, there will be a new book with 104 storeys. This is an adventurous book because the tree house is so big and has a lot of stages. My favourite one is the chainsaw flipping because Terry chops off his leg and arm. Why did they make such a dangerous place?
Caleb
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Caleb Haske (age 6): "This story was a very good story, and I have very good reasons for it. I have read all of the books before this except for The Thirteen Story Treehouse. So now you might remember Andy and Terry. Now they're having a time travelling adventure but it went a little bit off course. They went flying through time - literally. They took stops at 650 million B.C., 65 million B.C., 65,000 B.C., 650 B.C., 65 B.C., 65,000 A.D., and 650 million A.D. Find more details out in the book."
Lynda
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-teens
Dawn Justice
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
This is a wonderful book for kids that don't really enjoy reading. It shouldn't take long for them to read and look through. The illustrations are beautiful and really catch their attention. My daughter loved it, she read it within an hour or two. The pictures will keep their attention, and they may just learn a thing or two.
Jan Kjellin
Snabbläst, även som högläsningsbok. 9-åringen älskar skiten, själv tycker jag det räckte med en bok i serien (som åtminstone är uppe i sex böcker, vad jag vet). Tramsigare än såhär kan det nog inte bli, med skamlös utfyllnad som innebär att man kan bitvis kan läsa tre, fyra uppslag på hälften så många sekunder. Inget för vuxna.
Evan Micheals
Dec 18, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Melanie was starting to lose interest in this edition and she did not seem to enjoy it as much as the previous books. She responded to it like listening to it was a chore. I actually enjoyed the historical references.... but it still remained silly and zany (to much so for me to like it). It makes me feel like the Military Officer telling Monty Pythons Flying Circus to not be so silly.
Allyson
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series has absolutely captivated my first grader. We read them together and he loves the illustrations and reading out the action words. The repetition is helpful for him and I can see him becoming more eager to read as we move through the series.
Cindy
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Het blijft leuk om boeken voor kinderen te lezen om te weten wat er speelt in de leefwereld van mijn kind/klas. Heel leuk boek wat kinderen aanzet tot lezen. Leest heel erg vlot en heeft heel veel leuke en grappige tekeningen.
Izzy Meeks
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. I thought it was one of the most amazing books I have ever read. My favorite character is the illustrator Terry Denton, he is so funny and my other favorite character is the author Andy Griffiths because he always calls Terry a idiot and gets mad a lot.
Andy
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, jacob
You know I actually liked this a lot more than the previous books. The time travel shenanigans played well, the humour worked and I liked Inspector Bubblewrap. Plus, you’ve got to admire the balls to work in HG Wells as a character and peer to the authors.
Atsuki
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jayden
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I personally like this series but I liked how the main character saw their ancestors from the past .
Georgie
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the whole series!!!!
The Brothers
Asher (11yo) read.
  • Even Weirder! (WeirDo #2)
  • Rhinos Don't Eat Pancakes
  • Diary of a Penguin-napper
  • Claude In The City
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 1
  • Dirty Bertie
  • White Crane (Samurai Kids, #1)
  • Ride, Fly Guy, Ride! (Fly Guy, #11)
  • Belinda
  • Toppling
  • Class Two at the Zoo
  • The Very Brave Bear
  • Walter the Farting Dog Goes on a Cruise
  • Ten Things I Love About You
  • Something Fishy (Murray Whelan, #5)
  • Thai-Riffic!
  • Baa Baa Smart Sheep
  • Pants
Andy Griffiths is Australia’s most popular children’s writer. He is the author of over 20 books, including nonsense verse, short stories, comic novels and plays. Over the past 15 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, won over 50 children’s choice awards, been adapted as a television cartoon series and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Andy is best known as the author of the

Treehouse (7 books)
  • The 13-Storey Treehouse
  • The 26-Storey Treehouse
  • The 39-Storey Treehouse
  • The 52-Storey Treehouse
  • The 78-Storey Treehouse (The Treehouse Series)
  • The 91-Storey Treehouse (The Treehouse Series)
“THE 100 PERCENT TOTALLY DANGER-PROOF FUTURE IS AMAZING!’ we shout. Terry runs into the wall again. I jump back into the shark’s mouth.” 4 likes
“crustaceans?” 1 likes