Start by marking “A Taste of You: The Epicurean Series Book 1” as Want to Read:
A Taste of You: The Epicurean Series Book 1

A Taste of You: The Epicurean Series Book 1

(The Epicurean #1)

A young food photographer's appetites are awakened when she is swept off her feet by a handsome billionaire gourmand.
Beautiful and talented Catherine Kelly is starting over as a food photographer in Chicago. With her painful past buried in California, she's focused on her career and is hungry for little else. Until she meets a wealthy bachelor with arresting blue-grey ey
Published May 17th 2013 by Everafter Romance (first published April 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Taste of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Taste of You

La-Lionne
**ARC provided by Premier Digital Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for my honest review**

I'm not happy to be giving this book one star, but in my defense, a free copy was provided to me for my honest opinion, so that's what I'm giving.

The cover is the only think I like about this book.

There is only so many Ana-ish heroines I can handle, who stumbles, falls to their knees and when they look up, there he is. Then there are pages upon pages of descriptions of him, his eyes, his physique and of
Jamie
4.5 Sensual Sexy Stars...Loved it!!

William.....sexy billionair, entrepreneur, lover of all things food and women...

[image error]
Cat.....sexy, emotionally wounded food photographer running from her past....

[image error]

I really enjoyed this one.. I had high hopes for it considering I love steamy books and I love food.. put them together and wow!!

William is a billionaire and a gourmand.. A gourmand is a person that takes great pleasure in food. He's all about getting the true taste out of
Aleatha Romig
I was lucky enough to be asked to read an ARC of this fun and sexy book! Once I got into the story, I couldn't put it down. William is sexy, wealthy, and yummy! The food connections have made me look at items in my kitchen in a whole new way! lol
The story is great! I loved the sexy scenes, but I loved even more that there were two great characters with real life stories and I found myself wanting to know more and more about them. I believe the release date is in May. My recommendation... PUT THI
Rose
Initial reaction: This was pretty much Fifty Shades of Grey with foodplay.

That is not a compliment.

Full review:

Some of you may know I sometimes have songs to pop into my mind whenever I read a book if it coincides with thematics or moods that I see in a work. For some reason, while reading this book, Madonna's "Masterpiece" kept coming to mind. Maybe it was the art connection that was briefly featured in the scene where Catherine and William went to the art gallery.

I'll admit I'm not sure where
Jonetta
The promotion for this book compares it to Fifty Shades of Gray and Bared to You, which had me reluctant to read it. In fact, I agreed to do so before I knew about the comparison.

While there are certainly some common themes, the story has a very different vibe that sets it apart in my opinion.

Similarities to 50 Shades and Bared
William Lambourne is über wealthy, is somewhat secretive and is gorgeous. That's about it as he's has none of Christian's cruelty or Gideon's stalker-like behaviors. He'
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
3.5 stars......

William Lambourne is a billionaire CEO of WML Capital Management and what he wants, he gets. He literally runs into food photographer Catherine Kelly outside a photoshoot and it's another one of those typical gotta have her and NOW moments we've seen a lot lately. Cat is a widow and pushes him back until she just can't fight the attraction any longer.

I want to fuck you. Hard. Long," he whispered. "Until you come and come and think you can't come anymore." (So much for "Hi, I'm
Geri Reads

Epicurean - Devoted to the pursuit of sensual pleasure, especially to the enjoyment of good food and comfort.

Hmmm, I liked this one but it didn't blew me away. The writing was actually decent and characters were written well. However, it took me so long to connect to either William or Catherine. Don't get me wrong, they both actually have great back stories. Catherine was a widow and the way she lost her husband was just heartbreaking. William's story was equally tragic but for the li
Recipe for 'A taste of You'

♥ Ingredients & Directions ♥

♥ One extra large spoonful of sexy, dominant billionaire bachelor William Lambourne.

♥ Two equally large spoonfuls of his stormy eyes, chiseled jaw and sensuous lips.

♥ Add in one smaller serving of beautiful and talented food photographer Catherine Kelly.

♥ Sprinkle in some low self esteem, some 'will they/won't they angst, some painful dark secrets just waiting to be exposed and plenty of previous life traumas.

♥ Stir in liberal serving
Jill
Mar 30, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Review

****Arc received from Netgalley for my honest review*****

Catherine Kelly is a widow. She has run away from her home town that holds too many bittersweet memories to Chicago, to start afresh. Her job as a successful photographer brings her in contact, literally smack bag contact, with William Lambourne a billionaire ladies man with stormy eyes and determination. That determination finds itself focused solely on Catherine. William is set on putting some flavour back into Catherine's life, an
Heather

Catherine has moved to Chicago to leave her old life behind. She takes a job as a food photographer. Her job, to make food look good. With the help of her best friend, who stages the food for the pictures, she has made a new career. She lands a big new account and goes to the restaurant to get the lay of the land and literally stumbles into William.

[image error]

The chemistry is palpable from the very first touch. Catherine knows she could fall for this guy and she also knows she is NOT looking
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Something a little different. Jointly reviewed by Jenny & Gitte for: http://totallybookedblog.com/

A Recipe for ‘A Taste of You”

‘A Taste of You’ is the perfect dish for ‘hot cocky and broody billionaire loving readers’ who enjoys sensual passionate scenes with seductive food tasting and 9 weeks kind of feeding…we promise, you will never look at a fig or a ‘pain au chocolat’ the same ever again…!!

Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
I have to be honest. A lot of this felt like a rehash of all the other "controlling, damaged billionaire meets regular girl and goes gaga for the first time in his life" books.

I liked the foodie twist, not because I've never seen it before, but because it was done, in my opinion, really well. It was sexy, without overwhelming the story. William was hot, there is no doubt. He knows he wants Catherine from the moment he mets her, and goes all out to woo her.

I loved Catherine in the beginning of
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I absolutely adored this story. It was a well written fun and sexy read. I inhaled it in one sitting.

I loved the main characters Catherine and William. Catherine has moved to Chicago for a fresh start. William is a sexy billionaire who wants Catherine. Will he succeed?

Love all the talk about food yummy.

Looking forward to reading more of this series.
Lorie
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Wickedly Mouthwatering Stars

Deliciously sexy! A scotching hot read that will have you thinking about food in a new light and burning dinner at the same time. You will never look at a kitchen the same way ever again!

A Taste of You is a refreshingly different take on sex with a hot billionaire. It was like jumping in the car dropping the top, turning up the radio, and driving around with the windows down in the middle of winter. I really enjoyed every. single. minute. of it! I didn’t want to p
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/05/...

A Recipe for ‘A Taste of You”

“That’s the last time you’ll open your mouth to another man, he said, his voice husky and seductive. I couldn’t stop the tremor of pleasure that
Jenn Scranton
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Hot, Hot, Hot... As in steamy hot... Need to remove my sweater in 32 degree weather hot... Cheeks flushed pink and legs squeeze together and.... Okay, I think you get the picture. This book is downright sexy.

A Taste of You boasts that it is "Like Fifty Shades of Grey". It really isn't. I believe that they point the comparison because our leading man is as intense as they come and is rich beyond belief. But it really where the similarities end.

A Taste of You had depth. Cat is a widow. A 25 year
VEL
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 to 4* star

I'm at two minds on this first book, some parts were really great other parts were just filled with unnecessary information.

Catherine Kelly moves to Chicago to start out afresh, as a food photographer, leaving her painful past buried and behind her. On her first shoot she meets the wealthy bachelor William Lambourne. There is instant chemistry and sizzling electricity between them and unfortunately, for me, this was dampened down by too much information on what Catherine sees and
Nikki
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

OMG OMG OMG!!! This book BLEW my socks off...and my shirt... and my pants...

There really aren't enough words in the English language to describe how unbelievably sexy this book was.

Please allow me to introduce you to William Maddox Lambourne and Catherine "Cat" Kelly. They are both gorgeous in their own right but William...Oh EM GEE!

"That face-those eyes. He had dark brown hair, wavy and thick and tousled. It was sexy hair. The kind of hair a man sports after he's been rolling around in bed."

I a
Kimberly
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
Review featured on www.books-n-kisses.com

So I picked this book because it said if you liked Fifty Shades of Grey you will like this book. And I did like that book so I thought I would try this one. Then as I started to read it I thought “great another secretive billionaire who finds a lowly brunette and he has never felt this way with anyone else.” And while that is all true this story is a bit different.

William just may be my dream guy. Yes he is rich and good looking but he is protective, poss
Sade
Mar 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**Copy kindly provided by the author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

I greatly enjoyed this book, the characters, their relationship, and all action that the kitchens saw. Sorcha Grace does an amazing job creating a vivid picture in your mind of exactly what's going on without over explaining and making it wordy. All of the characters are super relatable and pretty realistic. Love Beckett!!! Totally want more Beckett!!! And well of course there could never be enough William. If G
Sara
Apr 04, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: never-finished
Wow! Another book with a wounded/naive/inexperienced woman and a brutish, "doesn't take no for an answe"r male (probably with some kind of past trauma).
I'm so sick of these types of books.
I was really excited about the whole "sexy food thing" the synopsis of this book promised but I can't get past the domineering, "I don't care about your feelings because I know what you want better than you do" male character and the wimpy, doormat female character who melts into a puddle of dimwitted goo every
Marcie

this was a decent read. very very steamy.and warning this ends in a cliffhanger. I do think it is worth reading. I can't wait for the next book to come out.The cliffhanger has nothing to do with their relationship. It has do with his dead family...or are they really dead? I loved how possessive he is and how strong willed she is.I would have given this 4 stars if it hadn't ended in a cliffhanger I can't stand them! Usually I wait to read a book if it does until all the books are out.
Katie
Apr 12, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot sex and food.....dominant male independent female trying to start over. This book is a little cliche at this point how many freaking billionaires are there in the world not many. I don't know there are just different ideas that would have done the job just fine. Fifty Shades like kind of over it. Good book though
Sarah Marie
A Taste of You by Sorcha Grace

First in the Epicurean trilogy

2.5 stars (maybe)

Catherine Kelly has changed her last night and left her home in California to start over in Chicago. She’s starting over as a food photographer with the help of her trusty best friend Beckett. When Cat takes on a job that unexpectedly leads her to meeting a gorgeous man she nicknames “Stormy Eyes”. William Lambourne is one of the world’s wealthiest man and the most eligible bachelor in Chicago. He takes pleasure in food

Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads
This review was also posted at http://fabfunandtantalizingreads.com.

photo 8d400066-3594-4add-b1cb-584eaa637718_zpsffb63667.jpg

Holy shiz. Taste of You kept me in a perpetual haze of need. It was so hot. The food, the sex, the food and sex together.... Holy hot damn, I was ready to combust time and time again. I will never be able to look at a fig, pain au chocolat or grapes the same ever again. *fanning self in remembrance*

Firstly, if you love the likes of Christian, Gideon, Ethan or Damon - you are going to LOVE William (aka Stormy Eyes). He's insatia
Andrea
** 2.5 stars **

Okay. I'm just going to be up-front and say this is a tough review for me, mostly because I feel a bit ambivalent about A Taste of You. I was interested in the story, yet I didn't find anything new and exciting in it. I liked the characters, yet I wanted to shake them. I enjoyed the book, yet felt annoyed by some aspects of it, too.

A Taste of You is about a lonely, reserved woman and the cultured, in-control billionaire who steals her heart. It's a nice escape for those who lov
Peggy Scharnowske
May 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5-3.75 stars - I was provided an ARC of this book for an honest review.

I have some mixed feelings about this book. Initially I had a hard time connecting with the characters. I probably didn't connect with them til 75% or more through the book, however, the bedroom and kitchen (yes, kitchen) scenes were pretty loveable from the first time to the last time!! ;) Cat exhausted me sometimes. I think there should have been more of a role from her BFF Beckett actually. Her story is sad and different
Vânia Nunes
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the way the writer takes the story without rush the time. The pace is perfect, giving the couple time to know each other.
The plot is romantic and there are a lot of hot scenes.
Positives points: it was not necessary to create a past as dark for the hero to be mysterious as he is. It doens't take a long time to the heroine finds out what makes him so seriously.But in spite of what happened to him, he actually has a soft side.
Negative point: I would not say that is exactly negative, but I thi
Cherryreads
May 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Taste of You is an incredibly seductive and as addictive as some of the culinary treats described in the story. William and Catherine are so hot together they seem to combust on the pages. William is a sexy billionaire used to getting his way in all things and Catherine is strong woman with a troubled past in need to start over in a new city. Both of the main characters have baggage and we only scratch the surface on William’s issues in this book. These two seem perfect for each other if only ...more
  • The Prelude (A Musical Interlude, #1)
  • Fair Play (Diamond, #1)
  • King
  • Entrée (The Winemaker's Dinner, #2)
  • First Position
  • Champagne Showers (Glass Towers, #1)
  • Cursive
  • More Than One Night
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 3 (Unlimited, #3)
  • Savor Me (Master Chefs, #2)
  • The Pearl Trilogy (Pearl, #1-3)
  • Josh's Justice (Bad in Boots, #4)
  • In Spades (Mirrored, #1)
  • Love Rehab: A Novel in Twelve Steps
  • The Professor (The Professor, #1)
  • Incurable Hearts - An Eternal Love Story
  • Breaking the Rules
  • Unexpected Angel (Isthmus Alliance, #1)
Adventurous eater, beach lover, and author of scorching contemporary erotic romance, she's also the nom de plume of a nationally bestselling author who publishes in another romance genre.
For another taste, visit her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SorchaGrace

The Epicurean (3 books)
  • A Sip of You (The Epicurean, #2)
  • A Feast of You (The Epicurean, #3)