Start by marking “Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3)” as Want to Read:
Burn Down the Night (Everything I Left Unsaid, #3)

Burn Down the Night

(Everything I Left Unsaid #3)

A battle for control turns explosive as a beautiful con woman takes a bad-boy biker hostage in this edgy, seductive novel set in the world of Everything I Left Unsaid and The Truth About Him.

The only thing that matters to me is rescuing my sister from the drug-cooking cult that once enslaved us both. I’ve run cons my whole life, and I’ll use my body to get whatever I need
Published August 9th 2016 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Burn Down the Night, please sign up.
Molly O'keefe oh my gosh - I'm just seeing this!!!! YES!! It can be read as a stand alone for sure!! And it's on sale at the moment!!

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
DNF @ 54%

I stopped this because I was bored...I would now have to got back and re-read the first 54% because I remember neither the plot nor the characters...and I have no desire to, so I'm out.
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
The other day, I was totally minding my own business. Scrolling the feeds on GR..practicing on my GR bullying when I saw Vivian call out Kelly and I on our pervy reviews. She totally corrupted us and had us join in on a buddy read of this book. We were totally innocent.
Palm Springs commercial photography

I totally have to admit that I was corrupted by this dang book in the very best way though.
Palm Springs commercial photography

Olivia starts out life as pretty normal but then her dad dies and she takes over the upbringing of her younger sister Jennifer. Shit h
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Stars

You want to fuck, let's do it. Let's burn down the fucking place. We got that in us...between us. But when it's over...all I'll leave you are bruises."

If I had a dollar for every time I read about an anti-hero that falls head over balls for the heroine and all of a sudden his switch is flipped form bad to good faster than you can say "golden vag", I could happily retire in my land of many books. So when I first met Max as the baddie MC prez brother of Dylan in The Truth About Him suff
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs
5 “IT’S NOT EITHER OR” STARS

description

This is hands down my favorite installment of this series. It took me a few pages to get back into the swing of the storyline and the characters of the series but it all came back to me. The author picks up at the explosion scene that happened at the local strip club in the prior book. We find out exactly how Max Daniels, the mc president, ended up in the back of Joan’s car bloody and shot up.

description

Joan has been the most interesting/mysterious resident of the trail park. I
Brandi
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

"You kidnapping me?"
"Only a little."

While I enjoyed the first 2 books in this series, this one...

This one had IT. That thing that makes me love escaping into a book. I found myself completely wrapped up in Olivia and Max. Complex, flawed characters and a journey that kept me on my toes. Burn Down the Night is by far my favorite in this series.

*ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*
Liz
"Save your act for other people. The lies and the show – I don’t want it. I want you. Fucked up and crazy. I want you."
description

Burn Down the Night is the third book in the Everything I Left Unsaid series. Although this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading the series together to grasp the full story arc of the characters and capture the beauty of every single moment!
description
“But I’ve been the queen of crazy for the last few months. The last year, really. Who am I kidding? My entire li
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **intense** STARS

Well damn, that was all kinds of awesome. I’ve been a huge fan of Molly O’Keefe ever since I picked up the first book in the Everything I left Unsaid series and this third instalment only cemented that feeling. Brilliant writing, kickass characters, fantastic story lines and so much emotion. I absolutely loved Burn Down the Night.

This is the story of Max and Joan. While their story is isolated from the first two books, reading it as a standalone won’t be a good idea, in my hum
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Palm Springs commercial photography

Burn Down the Night was brought to my attention when a Goodreads’ friend posted a status update “gently hinting” that a buddy-read should happen . . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Since the requested participants of said buddy-read were last in line when Our Lord and Savior Tom Cruise was handing out willpower, she didn’t even have to get to the wedgie part.

So the plot goes a lil’ summin’ like this: Olivia was in school to be a nurse, but then stuff and thin
Sh3lly
NOW AVAILABLE! This was a great, steamy romance. And I'm picky.

Quick review time (this can be read as a stand-alone, by the way): I really liked this! In fact, it's one of the better romances I've read - ever! The author did well with the pacing and kept the momentum going until the end. Perfect balance of drama without going too far. Sex scenes were absolutely smoking hot. For realz.

There is girl on girl action in this one. The female MC likes girls and guys. I thought that was kind of cool. Y
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON http://amzn.to/2aTTgjx

4,5-5 STARS

Love love love this series!!Molly O' Keefe mesmerized me with her words and brilliant plots in these three books in the series!!Burn Down The Night is captivating,super hot,dark and twisted.I was waiting for this book because I was intrigued by these two characters and wanted to learn more!

description

Max and Joan are two so damaged characters and you can understand that it wasn't easy for them to open up to each other.But when this happening,they are friendly
S.M. West
4.5 BURNING STARS

This is the third book in Molly’s spellbinding dark world of drug dealers, bikers and all around bad guys. Where the other books were dark and dangerous, this book takes on a whole new edginess that turned up the heat. This story starts of with a bang and only gets darker, hotter and more intriguing as the story unfolds.

Joan (Olivia) is a seductive, smart woman. A born survivor who wears her persona of Joan, a hardass, bisexual, stripper, like a plate of armour.

She's on a mi
NiCoLeTa E.
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
***4 "Either-or..." stars***

I haven't read the previous two books of the "Everything I left unsaid" but it wasn't hard for me to catch up with the story since the two heroes must 've been secondary characters in the previous books... So this one can be read as a standalone...

Well, this story was a little bit crazy and fucked up, but so intriguing!!!
The characters were also fucked up, but so interesting and beautiful with all those imperfections...
I really enjoyed this extraordinary story... I
Kathleen
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Release Date : August 9th, 2016
Story Rating ~ 4 Stars!
Hero Rating ~ 4.5 Stars!
Heroine Rating ~ 4 Stars!
Heat Level ~ 4 Stars!
Ending ~ 4 Stars!
Overall Rating ~ 4, It Takes Two Messed Up People to Understand Each Other Stars!

Burning the Night was a very interesting read for me. It was a rather dark story about two sisters who ended up in a cult. The heroine Joan/Olivia escaped and was doing everything she possibly could to get her sister away from the leader Lagan. It took Joan a year to set a pl
Jen
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

Olivia didn't have the best time growing up, but she was always there for her little sister, Jennifer. After both parents passed away, they went to live with their Aunt Fern. Once they finished school they took off together, but times weren't always good. After bouncing around a bit and not having the best jobs, stumbling upon Lagan and his little community was heaven. He provided them with stability - a place to sleep at night, food and even jobs. Everything was good until Olivia found out the
Molly O'keefe
Dec 07, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Updated 01/08

BURN DOWN THE NIGHT is on SALE!!! 1.99 across all retailers!

Updated 8/10

BURN DOWN THE NIGHT is out in the world!! Be sure to get your copy!!!

Updated 6/07

BURN DOWN THE NIGHT is on NETGALLEY!!

Go forth and request! (please let me know if you don't get accepted...)

UPDATED 5/31

Amazing Pre-order contest!!!

Pre-order BURN DOWN THE NIGHT from the e
Parvathy
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Burn Down the Night is a sexy,scorching hot, fast-paced and action filled story which will take you on a journey which is unforgettable and yet manage to take your heart captive due to raw emotions portrayed.

Max is a character which intrigued me when I read the first two books in the series. Who he is, what makes him tick, what are his reasons, everything made me curious about him and this book satisfied my curiosity a 100%. Max and Joan are characters who are complex and their com
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

In the first two books of the series and especially in the last one, we get hints of something going on between Max and Joan, both of who have lots of secrets and hidden agendas.

Max, being the president of the Skulls motorcycle club, well, it's not really too much of a secret what his secrets could be. But Joan is a whole 'nother story!

In the beginning of this book, we get the whole down low of what happened at the strip club...and after. I have to say that it's much different than
Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

I didn't know what I was walking into with this story given the end of the last one. Here we have Max Daniels, the president of the Skulls Motorcycle Club, shot outside of the Velvet Rope (a strip club) by his "brothers" who were trying to kill him. This after Joan, one of the strippers, had set off two bombs despite Max's efforts to stop her. She gets him into her car and we're off to craziness.

The only two certainties I knew about these characters were one
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

OMG that was so freaking good! This was all kind of perfect. I knew Joan & Max story was going to be such an incredible journey.

If you've read the first two books in the series you already know both our MC. I would recommend to read them because you'll get the connection better even if the author does a great work by captivating the new reader right away.

I was personally sucked in after the first pages. I was taken back to events that happened in The Truth About Him and I got an explanation
Vivian
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-contemp, ng, fr
You can't make lemonade without some sugar.

Ever play cards and each hand you get is just crap. Doesn't matter how many times the deck gets shuffled and dealt, you always end up with random junk that ain't gonna do you any good. Well, that's life for Joan and Max. And boy do they have...

Issues.

You know how you get kids to stop biting or pulling hair? You find another kid with the same behavioral issue, stick 'em together, and Voila! They sort out pretty fast that it's not cool... or they become
Geri Reads
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Dark, gritty, sensual. Burn Down the Night is a feast, and I devoured this book. It's very character driven, which I really, really like. Plus the writing. Oh man, the writing. Molly O'Keefe is fast becoming my favorite writers in this genre.

Full review to come...

ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮ by: Kelly (and the Book Boar)
FUCK YES

Thanks to the book pushers Kelly and Shelby for steering me towards this one, it's my Raahoshing (view spoiler) book of dreams!

Thank you kindly for my ARC, Netgalley!
Mandi Schreiner
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Painful. Intense. Emotional. This book made me hurt. It made me hurt and hurt and then the author went deeper and ripped out my heart even more. If you have read the first two books in this series (don't worry, this can be read as a stand alone) you know of Joan and Max. And then you hear these two are somehow going to fall in love in this book, and you think, huh? How in the world is that going to happen? At the end of The Truth About Him, Joan drags a very injured Max into her car and races aw ...more
Julie
Jul 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Burn Down the Night by Molly O’Keefe is a 2016 Loveswept publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Wow! Joan and Max! Who would have thought? The DEA agent and a biker?

For those following along in the series, you will remember Joan, the stripper/DEA agent and Dylan’s brother, Max, the member of a dangerous biker club. If you think you have them figured out, well guess again, because their story is nothing like I thought it wo
Bark
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This review and the rest of the crap I write can be seen @ my blog Bark's Book Nonsense . Stop by and say hey.

*I received an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for a review. Here it is!

Joan has hatched an incredibly dangerous scheme in order to rescue her sister from a dangerous, drug cooking, sister-wife cult leader who has ties with a motorcycle club (a mouthful, I know, sorry). She’s spent the last six months prepping for this moment but things go slightly awry, as things do. She ends up without
Joëlle
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
*** ARC kindly provided by the publisher Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept , via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. ***

This story is about a man being betrayed by his MC (this is not an MC book), being kidnapped by the crazy woman trying to blow up a strip club. Joan has escaped a criminal cult leader 6 months ago but before she could save her sister they were gone. Can Max help her? Will he help her? What will they do when they feel something more could be possible between them
Stacey is Sassy
DNF at 43% - No rating as I did not finish the story.

Unfortunately, this was not a win for me. I was under the impression that Burn Down the Night could be read as a standalone but I struggled to understand what was going on. The introduction to the characters was very limited and what I did find out about them I didn't particularly like. This is just me, though, I'm not very tolerant of people who do stupid things over and over again.

As a reviewer, I like to give a book a fair go...but you lik
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

This book started off really well for me, despite playing catch up with all the goings-on that happened in previous books, I was definitely able to jump in and get up to speed on things that took place in books 1 & 2, that are pertinent to this new standalone in the series.

I'm not sure what it was that didn't quite click with me, I think the middle section that seemed to drag on a bit, and my interest kind of waned by the lack of action or anything that particularly excited me
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Burning the Night
Everything I Left Unsaid series
Book 3
Molly O’Keefe

This my first book by Molly O’Keefe & mostly not my last one…. While I didn’t read the first 2 books in this series, this one...

I went into this book blind. I didn't realize this was book 3 of a series

It was a rather dark story at times, about two sisters who ended up in a cult. This is a very sexy book at times ....it was very scorching hot, fast-paced & action filled story. But for while it was very very slow paced….. B
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

‘This thing between us strung so tightly it was amazing we could move. He was going to wreck me. Break me. And I’d never needed anything more.’

Burn Down the Night picks up from the end of the second book and it didn’t take us long to recapture the feelings, the characters and the events which lead up to this moment and learned a whole lot more in the process!

This instalment can be read as a complete standalone however, to garner an overall feel of events leading up to this book, we’d probably re

• Riding Dirty (Dirty Eleven #1)
  • Behind the Mask (The Associates #4)
  • To Have and to Hold (Returning Home, #3)
  • By Her Touch (Blank Canvas, #2)
  • Blamed (Blood Money #1)
  • Laugh (Burnside, #2)
  • Harlot (Bartered Hearts, #2)
  • Fire Me Up (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #2)
  • Madly (New York, #2)
  • Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's, #3)
  • Hold Me Down (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #3)
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • The Enforcer (Untamed Hearts, #3)
  • Signal Boost (Off the Grid, #2)
  • Brutal Game (Flynn and Laurel, #2)
  • Show the Fire (Signal Bend, #6)
  • Beyond Forever (O'Kane for Life, #2)
  • Loverboy (Dartmoor, #5)
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever

Everything I Left Unsaid (4 books)
  • Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid, #1)
  • The Truth About Him (Everything I Left Unsaid, #2)
  • Wait for It (Everything I Left Unsaid, #4)
“I’ve been living a lie for months, waiting for the bullet in the back of my head. And it seems like maybe you’ve been living your own lie.”
He paused, like it was a question. I nodded in answer. I was living so many lies I had no idea what was real anymore. No idea who I was.
“And I got no time anymore for shit that ain’t real. Revenge – that’s real. This thing between us – that’s so fucking real I can taste it. So, that’s all I want. And you want that too, don’t you?”
0 likes
“Save your act for other people. The lies and the show – I don’t want it. I want you. Fucked up and crazy. I want you.” 0 likes