Start by marking “Buy Me 3 (Mistress Auctions, #3)” as Want to Read:
Buy Me 3 (Mistress Auctions, #3)

Buy Me 3

(Mistress Auctions #3)

Antonio "Don" Cortez has been running Vegas for most of his life. After taking over the city, he's left with a lonely life, living through his family and thinking there's nothing more.

Peaches is looking to take Vegas for as much as she can before she skips town. She's counting cards and raking in the money until she catches the eye of the owner of the Golden Peacock casino
Published January 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Buy Me 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buy Me 3

Alexa Riley
Jan 19, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
She's LIVE!!!

Teasers
BuyMe3-Teaser1

BuyMe3-Teaser2

BuyMe3-Teaser3

BuyMe3-Teaser4
Maya
description

I am always nervous and at the same time very excited by what those two ladies will throw at us next. You could say their stories are my guilty pleasure and one should never read them in public! Trust me! Gosh, I love these two authors! And yes, there are two of them! They know just what to write to make me fall in love with the story and characters. So, it's no wonder that this book was no exception. I loved it! Especially, Don!

No one takes something that’s mine, and she’s that. I won’t allow
Jayme
I don't think that writing short stories is easy. To give emotions and interesting action in several pages? In addition ignite all your senses? The author under the pseudonym Alexa Riley does it perfectly.

It already is in some sense a fenoment, which has grown to such a scale that more and more people read it and liked it. I for a while definitely reach for these books, and always have a lot of fun. We have here two stories. The first longer is about Antonio "Don" Cortez and his Peaches. And a
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'Sweet Cream + Madame Auction' Stars!

Definitely my favorite story in the Mistress Auctions series! Loved Don and Peaches and their sweet, funny and sexy moments. Alexa Riley is the queen of smutty short stories!

And the additional story about Sam and Leo? Finally they get their HEA too and I LOVED IT! Totally recommend reading this series!
Sabrina
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it

3 stars

Just how in the world all of AR man’s are rich and love their women more than anything? Where can I find one? Damn.
Barbara➰
Loved Don and Peaches' story but OMG! I love Don...Peaches, eh she was okay. She didn't do much for me. But, Don...yum...yeah....Don...so yeah...I loved Don. Did I mention that I loved Don?

Samantha and Leo's story...well, I think another of my GR friends said they wouldn't have liked a book about Samantha and I have to agree (CC I'm with you on this one). I did not like her in any of the other books. I really didn't care if she got a HEA. But, it was still a good, smutty story. And Leo was such
Gi's Spot Reviews
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review to come...
Elle
Nov 23, 2015 rated it liked it
3 for Buttering my Biscuit STARS!

Antonio 'Don' Cortez & Georgia 'Peaches'

I must say I didn't remember about Antonio/Don himself, but his last name Cortez kinda remind me of someone. Forgive for my fish memory. Hahaha... So this is the Cortez brothers' step-father finding his true love. He's kinda old and George Clooney look a like so I don't have any complaint. This man amazingly yummy and filthy rich! He's still have prime look will melt your panties.

description

Peaches (Okay, her name is kinda silly b
Bookloverme
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful ending to this series. This book has 2 stories.

First was about Antonio "Don" in his forties and Georgia "Peaches" in her early twenties.

Don was a very wealthy man. He owned a lot of businesses including the Golden Peacock Casino.

Georgia's great at playing cards. She always played in Don's casino. He took her to dinner and they went back to his room after. They didn't have sex but she left the following morning to run away. But Samantha, the owner of Mistress Auctions, stopped her an
CC
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it

I call these stories a palette cleanser. I needed a break from what I was reading and took a quick stop on the slightly smutty train!

First story - Don and Peaches. Ok being from Georgia, I hate the nickname, but whatevs

I enjoyed it, really liked Don, did not really love Peaches, but appreciated how she handled the revelation at the end. Any longer and I would have wanted to kill her though. It was fun, with almost zero conflict.

Second story - Sam and Leo

I would have hated a book about S
Hana ♡
4.5 Stars!

Another hit! I really enjoyed the bonus story but the first story was off the charts HOT. And seeing as it was the last book in this series it was nice to see an epilogue with all the little munchkins :)

God. I cannot reiterate enough how much I love Alexa Riley. Just saying.

I love you! OK, Bye.
Astraycat
* Received an ARC from Ardent PRose*

1. Antonio and Georgia 4.5 stars.
I loved this story! A hot short read. Although Antonio knew Georgia was counting cards in his casino, he didn't care, all he wanted was to have her. Georgia did have some doubts about rich men at first, but Antonio's determination and Sam's help made Georgia believe Antonio really cared about her. And I loved the epilogue.

2. Leo and Samantha 3.5 stars.
If you've ever read the previous books of this series, you would remembe
Marianne
So many virgins... so many willing billionaires...

Reminds me of this commercial, especially since Don is described as a Clooney lookalike. Enjoy!

Oh well. Smuttylicious daydream but not what I would call quality reading material ;-)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
What can I say, short, sexy, hot as hell...loved it!
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
That was a nice conclusion to a lovely series.
Everybody ends up happily married, with children.

Michelle
Buy Me: Mistress Auctions #3 might be my favorite of the three. The story of Don and Peaches left a big fat smile on my face. Yes, their story was a bit of an insta-love at first sight but I LOVED IT!!! In true Alexa Riley fashion, these two knows how to write an over the top sweet and hot HEA!

photo 5922ba3a72cdf6e9a4d7c57d394d12_zpswytl9efw.gif
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
So sad that I am dnfing an Alexa Riley book. Usually these are like crack to me but unfortunately the curse of one line can ruin the whole thing came to bite me with this one. I am going to decide later if I will rate this. I doubt I will as I don't think many if anyone will have the issue I did.

During the last sex scene there is a joke made about the titanic. Yes I know it happened a long time ago. I still don't like tragedies being made into jokes. That's like saying the world towers only need
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned, very-alpha
I started reading this and I fell asleep with my kobo in hand. That never happened to me before! So I think this will be a very special read.

I enjoyed this one, but for me this wasn't as awesome as the other 3. Maybe it had something to do with the age difference from around 20 years. Love is love, but it's hard picturing myself in the same thing. He was the great and sneakky alpha. Also I get were her mothers actions came from, that doesn't make it all alright.

This includes a very very short st
Ola
Jan 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
i'm having poor luck with alexa riley lately. her stories are getting way too repetitive. it feels pointless to look forward to anymore of her stories because i feel like i already know how its gonna go. we really need something new here. nothing grand, just different. surprise me, dammit.
Nadia
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the series, Buy Me 3 can be read as a standalone…. but why deny yourself the pleasure of this amazing series.

Antonio (Don) Cortez has run a chunk of Vegas for years, but now that he's at the top, he's finding himself feeling lonely. Don didn't know something was missing until he sees Peaches counting cards at his casino. Seeing her, something ignites in him that he never knew was there. Whatever it takes, she will be his.
Peaches is in town, trying to take as much as she can fro
Sheila
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Peaches has no idea who she's messing with by trying to count cards in Don's casino! Does she not find it odd how easy she's getting away with it? Don has a plan, and it ends with her being his. His plan didn't include her being up for auction though! But he doesn't let that deter him because he has all the money he could ever need...and he wants Peaches way more than he wants cash. This was the perfect short, but dirty hot erotic love story!

My favorite part though was the bonus story included
Ava
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was the perfect ending! but confused me just a bit.
As for scorching heat scenes, there were just right not too much. Smutty read but I found this book with the right amount.
And this book was quite fun to read!
what confused me was Ethan and Tiffany? who are they? I got a Tiffany working for Charles. And why Austin and Co are not mentioned in the end? huh?
just a little something thar confused me.
(ツ) Hache
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it

She could spend her days counting cards in my casino all she wants. As long as she spends her nights under me as she begs me to take her, begs me to make her mine.

I didn't even realise that this H was the father of two Hero's in the first book. I didnt even care that he was as 20 years older than the h. LOVED HIM!

2 Stars for Samantha and Leo's story at the end. Wasn't really needed.
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Again, the theme in this book (Daddy) is not one I favor but it was entertaining.
I imagined Don like a nice grandpa in the first books... Obviously when I realized he was the Hero in the third book I had to rethink... and came up with Scusa ma ti chiamo amore, best idea ever.
 Joyce
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 100-200-pages
Another quick easy read and a perfect end to the series.
SissiReads
Jan 23, 2016 rated it liked it
I just looooooove it, all of it! Soooo sweet and hot!
lily waheed
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Possessive rich guy and a sassy girl with cute epilogue, loved it .
Jennifer Finn
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Mistress Auctions series. I always get excited when I see that Alexa Riley has a new book out. The three books in this series are standalones but you should definitely read the first two. Antonio"Don"Cortez (Aaron & Justin's Dad) has been running Vegas for most of his life. Everyone in his life seems to be falling in love first his two sons met the woman of their dreams & then his friend Charles found love. He catches Peaches counting cards at his casino, Go ...more
Habiba Hasabo
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
How can I want short stories not to be so short? I am always left wanting more and more. And Alexa Riley has/have an A+ when it comes to short stories.
This series makes me want to be a millionaire/billionaire who lives in Vegas and throws money at every and anything. Dream, dreams, dreams...

"How can I feel as if I’m falling in love with a total stranger who’s said ten words to me?"~

I loved Don so much. Such the perfect gentleman. I loved his ways, how he was persistant and confident/comfortable
Heather C
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I always know what I'm going to get when I read an Alexa Riley book. Insta-love and some dirty scenes. Since I tend to like darker reads, these books are the perfect, quick escape for me. Although this book can be read as a standalone, I did go and read the first two. I have to be honest and say that I didn't think anyone was going to be able to top the Cortez Brothers. Well, Don didn't top them but he is equal with them on my list. He's so loving and loyal that it's hard not to love him.

I was s
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Luca: Because You're Mine (Sicilian Mafia #2)
  • Gordon's Dawn
  • Sweet Ride
  • Behind the Lens (Behind the Lives, #3)
  • When To Let Go
  • Capture the World
  • Sweet Fix
  • Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)
  • Sunday Morning (Damaged #7.5)
  • Something New (Exile Ink, #1)
  • Guild Hunter Novels 1-4 (Guild Hunter, #1-4)
  • Perfectly Flawed (Sexy & Dangerous #3)
  • His Dirty Secret (Best Friend, #2)
  • Because of You
  • For the First Time: Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love
  • Under Construction (Blue Collar Alpha Males)
  • Obsession (Cordova Empire, #1)
  • It's Just Love, Not a Time Bomb
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Mistress Auctions (3 books)
  • Buy Me (Mistress Auctions, #1)
  • Buy Me 2 (Mistress Auctions, #2)