Start by marking “Forgotten Husband (Santanas Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forgotten Husband (Santanas Men, #1)

Forgotten Husband (Santanas Men #1)

3.44  ·  Rating details ·  227 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
They said he was her husband....

But Elise didn't feel married. Nor did she feel pregnant.... The accident had destroyed all memory of the past few months for her and, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remember pledging her heart and soul to this rich, gorgeous, formidably sophisticated stranger, Alejandro Santanas.

Elise sensed the chemistry between them, sparks
Paperback, Mills & Boon Romance #4313
Published July 1995 by Mills and Boon (first published May 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten Husband, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten Husband

Naksed
Jenny
Jul 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Writing style was so boring!
Kay
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other
4 Stars ~ As a result of a car accident, Elise has lost all recollection of her past. She's learnt that her parents have both died and that she has no family except for the disturbing stranger who says he's her husband and for the unborn child she carries. Alejandro has an air about him that Elise finds very disturbing, and when he touches her she can't help her body's response. Yet some part of her doubts the devoted husband he portrays. When she's discharged, Alejandro takes her away to his be ...more
Leona
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: hqn-presents
This had a great premise and started off strong, but quickly went down hill. The author spent more time writing about what the heroine was wearing, than the actual story between the hero and heroine.

I could never understand the heroines actions. She seemed to be very misguided, extremely emotional...and very childish.

I thought since this was an older book, that I might like it, better. I think this is my last book by this author.

Kiki
Book apparently consists of 80% showers and 20% OW in the premise of amnesia with the OW still looming in their lives in the end!
Movie nights has never been more awkward:|
Tia
Dec 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
I actually read these books out of order, second one first, which I wasn't too impressed with and then this one, the first one. I was much more impressed with this one than the second. However I would of LOVED to see Savannah punished for being such a cow. It would of made the book 10 times better.
Romance_reader
Jul 30, 2015 rated it liked it
why is it that every time I read a Helen Bianchin, I get sense of deja vu? Probably because her plots (including dialogues and situations) are so similar. while I enjoy her writing I certainly don't want to read the same story again with different characters. 'Forgotten Husband' is about a wife with amnesia who very conveniently forgets her husband. Of course, the said amnesia provides the perfect opportunity for the husband to try and salvage the marriage which didn't start out amicably. unfort ...more
Jacqueline
Decent enough I suppose but the whole time I was reading it, I kept wondering if I'd read it before or if I've only read books that were so similar they seem as if they are the same book. There was nothing new here. There were no scenes that leapt out at me as novel in any way. He wasn't particularly sweet nor particularly asshatish. She was just blah. Even the OW was pretty cardboard.
Cristina
Jul 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spanish, resenhado
Ese ha resultado muy interesante. A lo largo de la historia te quedas en duda si las cosas son lo que parecen o si hay algo oculto. Alejandro no suena real, pero no tienes pruebas de que no lo sea. Elise está confundida, y te preguntas si es ella que te deja confundida también. Muy bueno del inicio al fin.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
The author has a formula that she always follows.
Marriage of convenience + heroine in love + hero coveted by another woman + ex lover stalker + describes parties and clothes of the rich in detail.
Cherise
Azet
(Swedish review)

Omdöme:Min första bok av författaren,och jag måste säga att jag inte blev besviken.Elise är hjältinnan som har fått amnesia efter en bilolycka och har glömt allt hon någonsin känt till-till och med hennes make som är den rika affärsmannen Alejandro Santanas.
Alejandro är hjälten varje kvinna drömmer om.Urläcker med sitt vilda utseende,otroliga manlighet och hans passionerade sätt att visa kärleken till kvinnan han älskar-och vinna hennes hjärta.

Bara så underbart och fint att jag n
Hanife
Bu yorum aynı zamanda Romancekolikte yayınlanmıştır.

Uzun bir Beyaz Dizi perhizinden sonra bir tane elime aldım. Classicler ve High Life genellikle tercihlerim arasındadır. Helen Bianchin'de Harlequin'in sevdiğim yazarlarından biri olduğundan önce okumak istedim.

Hikaye direkt kazadan sonra hastanede gözünü açan, evlendiği seski İspanyolu tanımayan ama ondan hamile olan bir bayanın kafa karışıklığıyla başlıyor. Hikaye yazarımızın çoğu kitabına göre aksiyon dozajı düşük bir şekilde ilerliyorlar
HÜLYA
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Helen Bianchin'in Santanas Serisinin ilk kitabı idi..Güzelde bir konusu vardı..Duyguları,aşkı işleyiş biçimini çok seviyorum..Erkek karakterlerinin vahşi cazbesi kadın kahramanlarının kırılganlığı ile iyi harmanlıyor..Serinin diğer kitabı Evlilik Anlaşmasını da daha önce okumuştum onu da çok beğenmişti..
Ne kadar birbirine benzer yazarsa yazsın okumayı çok sevdiğim bir yazar farklı bir anlatım tarzı var bana göre..
Elise trafik kazasında hafızasını kaybeder aynı zamanda hamiledir..Kendini ne evli
HÜLYA
Mar 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Akina
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book very much. Helen Bianchin is one of my favorite authors. It's refreshing to read a romance novel centered around amnesia. The mystery of trying to determine when her memory will return and what secrets it will reveal is very stimulating.

I also love the fact that you could tell the husband loved his wife from the very beginning. There was no "he loves me, he loves me not" guessing games and no revenge plot. The heroine was very passionate and you could feel that in every page
Fran Alsaud
Muy linda historia, de hecho la leí dos veces. La prosa es atrapante, muy bien escrita. Solo me queda saber qué pasó con la empresa del padre de ella.
Jared89
I love it... :) the amnesia thing is not cliche especially in this story it meant second chances... :) sweet, angsty, but definitely not a time waster... :) love it...
Cem73
Shelves: 52-books
Most boring story...
Bookabulary
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a feel good read. It had enough of drama, complexity, and romance to the story. I mean, who doesn't love a good read about second chances?
Pam
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: summer-2015-2
I really liked it. I wished there had been a better confrontation with other woman. Especially since she threatened the Heroine last.
LadyTechie
Great premise and follow through with plot.
Kimaya
May 19, 2012
K Huebner
Jan 13, 2015
Rosa
rated it did not like it
Jun 09, 2017
Mare
Dec 12, 2012
JACQULINE DENISE JACKSON
May 23, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Nothing Changes Love (Wedlocked) (Harlequin Presents, No 1757)
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Baby Secret (Expecting)
  • The Second Mrs Adams
  • Substitute Wife
  • Blackmail
  • A Lingering Melody
  • The Winter Heart
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • The Failed Marriage
  • Beware the Beast
Helen was born on February 20 in New Zealand, where she grew up, an only child possessed by a vivid imagination and a love for reading. She wrote stories for amusement in her early teenage years, and when she left leaving school, she took a secretarial job at a father-and-son legal firm.

At age twenty-one Helen joined a girlfriend and embarked on a working holiday in Australia, travelling via cruis
More about Helen Bianchin...

Santanas Men (2 books)
  • The Marriage Arrangement (Santanas Men, #2)