Start by marking “Black Jack (The Ace of Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Black Jack (The Ace of Hearts, #2)

Black Jack

(The Ace of Hearts #2)

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Melanie S’velare is a survivor, the strongest witch in her coven, and a princess. With the key to her magic, the Ace of Hearts, presumably destroyed, her powers continue to grow. As her power increases, her control on them becomes weaker until it is clear she may be the most powerful witch on the planet and the most dangerous. The Alaman, another coven, concerned by her st ...more
Published November 20th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Black Jack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Jack

Katherine Paschal
War has come to Melanie's coven, regardless of what she wants. The Ace of Hearts wants war, and unfortunately that is what is happening. With her coven in tatters, Melanie must come up with enough strength and determination to keep her close group together despite the odds. At least she has Nate at her side, even though she is not sure who else she can trust. Hopefully her group will make it through this alive.

I am absolutely in love with this series. I started out the first book only a few days
books are love
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cried at the end. Nate was just ugh love love love him. And Jack he surprised me at the end. Wow didn’t expect that twist in the story.

Nate was the soulmate for Melanie. Melanie is the most powerful witch in the world but also had the Ace of Hearts on her and kept this from others. She struggled with family, her place in the coven, the guilt of what happened to some of her vanguard, her conflicting feelings and the power struggle. She felt guilt over her brother Ollie who is one of her biggest
Sandie Laughner
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What's not to love about this book!! I've read the other books in this series and I was able to pick right up from where the last one left off. I feel like I know the characters~~ that's how believable Ms Kells writes about them.
I'm a 63 yr old grandmother and I realize that this series is rated YA, but it has really grabbed my interest. The storyline, tho paranormal and fantasy, is so believable.
Very intriguing with twists and turns, and what an ending!! Which had better not be the end!
Lynn Hill
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You have done it again Mikki! You have written another amazing book. It is so full of magic and love and hate and shifting. Everything that makes you flip through the pages at breakneck speed!!! Please oh please tell me book 3 is just about finished!!!

I received this ARC for an honest review!!
Amy
Kyaw
Christina
Beth Tilley
Apr 14, 2016

The Ace of Hearts (2 books)
  • The Ace of Hearts (The Ace of Hearts, #1)