Start by marking “Astaroth: A Harbinger Series Novella” as Want to Read:
Astaroth: A Harbinger Series Novella

Astaroth: A Harbinger Series Novella

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Abigale Colebrook married a man she thought would sweep her off her feet and into the lap of luxury. Only, the man he portrayed was very different from the man he really was. Dark secrets lay within the Colebrook Estate and she finds herself being used as nothing more than a pawn in Lairds' sick games.
That is, until a handsome stranger rings their doorbell.
He was sent by
Published November 24th 2015 by Forever Red Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Astaroth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astaroth

Cassandra Lawson
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in the Harbinger Series, and it is Astaroth and Abby Colebrook’s tale. From Tye’s Undoing, I went in already knowing they had been involved, but not knowing many details. Admittedly, I went into this story unsure how I was going to feel about Astaroth as a main character. I didn’t exactly have the warm fuzzies for him after Twice Lost or Tye’s Undoing. As it turns out, I enjoyed this book, and I was teary-eyed at more than one point in the story. Abby and Astaroth’s relationship i ...more
Carla
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got this Arc for an honest review and found it amazing as the first one on the series.

This book seems to be a prequel to "twice lost", and here, we meet abby a common human at first sight, who lives an unhappy life with a strange and cruel man.

Then she crosses paths with a man named Roth, or most commonly known as "Astaroth" one of the seven princes of the Underworld, or mainly called a demon.

They meet and without making any sense, they fall deeply in love, and that only brings darkness and sa
Cristie