Start by marking “Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5)” as Want to Read:
Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5)

Rhapsody (Bellator Saga #5)

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  153 Ratings  ·  71 Reviews
"I'm never going to stop loving you, Caroline. It's just not possible."

Major Caroline Gerard returns from a dangerous mission battered and bruised. Terrified to confront the emotional and physical gap between her and her husband, she's determined to do whatever it takes to avoid reality.

Commander Jack McIntyre has been tasked with saving American democracy, but he has to
Paperback
Published September 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Rhapsody, please sign up.
Cecilia London I'm shooting for a late 2016 release, and yes...Jack and Caroline's story continues. :)

Dee Montoya
10 STARS*******************

(ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review)

Sweet and beautiful agony.
Rhapsody was probably my most anticipated book of the year. I'll be honest and admit that I was a bit nervous to read it, but silly me to feel anxious, because the beauty of this book was not only enthralling, but very uplifting.

Leave it to Jack and Caroline to put my heart through the ringer. My God, the angst, the sex, the love!!!! I didn't think it was possible to love th
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
It's LIVE! #6Stars ★ A story of deep, everlasting LOVE ★
Amazon US * Amazon UK * B & N * iBooks * Kobo
(Note: this series should be read in order)

#Gripping #Romantic #Suspenseful #Passionate
Rhapsody is my favourite instalment of the Saga to date.

The Bellator Saga is a thrilling six book series presented in the third person narrative. It's intense, suspenseful, emotional and fascinating with a plot that pushes boundaries of thought in a world of political corruption depicting the most beautifu
Elizabeth
Rhapsody NOW LIVE!!!!
Check out our Book Trailer~
"All those fears. All that uncertainty. All the doubts. They melted away whenever he touched her."
description

Rhapsody is the 5th book in the Bellator Saga and Caroline, and Jack are finally reunited and ready to pick up the pieces of their broken worlds. After the torment and devastation of their separation and failed reconnection, the time has come for things to be made right! With every single solitary second that
Bibi
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: epic-love-story
I'll be over here, attempting to piece my heart together
TeriLyn

**Rhapsody generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.**

5+ "But we did." Stars

Here we are. Finally. The highly anticipated Book 5 of the 5+ star Bellator Saga series and Cecilia London once again doesn't disappoint. Since it's inception I've been a huge fan of this politically charged, sexy, gritty love story, the characters that make it so special, and the intelligent, gorgeous writing that fuels each and every installment. With the end of each book Cecilia London promis
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
BEAUTIFUL COVER REVEAL
 photo 369D3D16-6067-48D9-8E83-E67D599D6AED_zps9n6sfomh.jpg

BUY THE FIRST 3 BOOKS IN THE SAGA FOR 99¢ #Sale ends today : http://amzn.to/2bbEYIX

6 Blissfully agonising erotic stars+++

photo 7992925E-4A31-48A3-A176-2BBC1D69AD4B_zpslckng740.jpg

This series just gets better and better for me. You get flawed characters that are broken yet beautiful. And in this instalment I'd say it was very much an emotional journey... Where the jigsaw puzzle is slowly being put back together, there's rough edges but there is some hope and a whole lot of healing going on.

Andddd boy have I fallen deeper in love
Natalie The Biblioholic

COVER REVEAL!!!

rhapsody

Pre-Order Links:
Kobo: http://bit.ly/RhapsodyKobo

And don't forget to check out the author's facebook page for a giveawa
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5+++++ Thank You CL Stars
 photo image_zpspnzrazil.jpeg

There are times when you read a story and it moves you beyond measure. It takes hold of you and turns you inside out. Rhapsody starts off where Phoenix ends and the story immediately grabs you.

The story explodes and comes alive. It's gripping, emotional, tender, frustrating, and sexy. The way that Cecilia London tells a story is extraordinary. Rhapsody is the 5th book in The Bellator Saga and it completely captivates and fascinates. It evokes all your emotions, it rips
S.M. West
5++ "Trust us." STARS

Where to start? Seriously, this is book 5 of the spectacular Bellator Saga and I kid you not, for each and every book, Cecilia London has wrung me out. Invoked in me completely different and deeply moving emotions, each and every time. And I FLOVE it!

photo Rhap3_zpst3hbpyvd.jpg

This highly charged, sexy, gritty and raw saga is not to be missed. Before I even start my review, if you've not read this series, start NOW!

At this point in Jack and Caroline's journey from political darlings to hunted dissid
~IreneOust~
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Cecilia London was my favorite discovery of 2015 and this series ranks among my top five favorite series probably EVER for two reasons:

1. this author can write. And I mean SHE CAN WRITE!

2. this series is one of the most original tales I've had a pleasure of reading.

It's hard to believe The Bellator Saga is this author's debut work. The writing is absolutely exquisite. The story is unique and truly one of a kind. If you are sick of 'same old, same old' kind of stuff, do yourself a favor and pic
Dianne
One of my favorite teasers:

If ever a story has tortured my heart, Cecilia London’s Rhapsody is it. I didn’t think it was possible for Cecilia London to wring any more out of me with her Bellatore Saga series, but she sure did! Less blood and torture, more emotional pain, and pure flawed humanity and gut-deep love is on the menu as Caroline and Jack battle each other, their inner demons and Caroline’s survivor’s guilt as they fight to find their way back to each other.

Caroline is no longer the p
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author*

Quite frankly, 5 stars are not enough!!!

This book gutted me…

I suppose I can just leave it that…

Please note that at time of writing, it’s been a week or so since I finished this, but if I close my eyes, for a brief second, it feels like I just read this a mere moments ago. That’s how much this affects me.

And let it also be known that Cecilia had to hold my hands thru out this book, especially the first half. The first half alone packs such a wallop of emotions that I nee
Myla
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I never thought I would fall in love with this series so hard, that’s how engaging the story of Jack & Caroline!

As we continue, Caroline was rescued from a mission that kept her in the hospital for three days and Jack is always there to tend to whatever she needs. After learning what happened Caroline blamed herself, but Jack assured her that it wasn’t her fault. Stubborn as always Caroline didn’t believe him.

Out of the infirmary and whether she likes it or not, Caroline will stay with Jac
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Rhapsody
Author – Cecilia London
Series – Bellator Saga #5
Publication Date – September 13, 2016
Genre – Suspense/Romance
Type – Part of Series
Rating – 5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
I can't believe we are already on book #5 of this 6 book series...after reading Rhapsody, I am so anxiously awaiting the last book in the series but then on the other hand, I don't want to say goodbye to Caroline and
Cecilia London
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-that
As many of you know, I've been writing all of the books in The Bellator Saga simultaneously, starting in late 2013. I wrote much of Phoenix and Rhapsody early on, so that I knew how to properly structure the drama that was to come in Conscience and Sojourn. So a lot of books four and five is, to be blunt, older writing. Which is why it makes me so happy that people have responded so positively to them.

The first half of Rhapsody is perhaps even more gutwrenching than Phoenix, which is saying a lo
Kate's Corner

4 Sexual Healing Stars.

I Am. A. bundle. Of. Nerves. I. really. Need. A. Therapist. I’m just going to dive in and lay it all out for you without giving too much away.

I didn’t see how these two unique and individual characters could make it. Oh Monty how filthy and sweet you were before.

They would always have this. The closeness and the tears and the madness and the passion, even in the midst of great uncertainty. She would always have him. Always.

“I love you,” he whispered. “Never forget how muc
Sybil aka Lala
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
This review is laid out in two parts. Because I had two very distinct feelings about this book.

Part One

Things I cannot:
1. Even
2. With Caroline
3. With Cecilia London

I was BEYOND frustrated with Caroline. I was ready to give this book up. I couldn’t go through this again. I could not survive another book dealing with Caroline putting me through the ringer. I could not watch her sabotage herself and her relationship with Jack any longer. And just when I was ready to give up… Ms London pulled a
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

AmazonUS: http://bit.ly/RhapsodyUS
AmazonUK: http://bit.ly/RhapsodyUK
AmazonCA: http://bit.ly/RhapsodyCA
AmazonAU: http://bit.ly/RhapsodyAU
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/RhapsodySW

“You owe me, Gerard. You pledged yourself to me for a lifetime and beyond and you’re not allowed to break that promise.”

The Bellator Saga has become one of my favorite series. Ever. I've become an obsessed lunatic by it
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks

***ARC received in exchange of an honest review***

Review posted at: https://beautyandthebeastlybooks.word...

It's been more than a month since I've read Rhapsody and I'm still passionate about it!
The whole Bellator Saga series holds a special place in my read books! I really like how Cecilia started Caroline's journey in Dissident and how the story progressed from there!

The story took a different turn from what it used to be and so did the story telling. Cecilia is giving he characters t
Becky Cox
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you didn't think this series could get any better, you would be wrong. London has outdone herself again!

Caroline makes huge bounds in her emotional state in Rhapsody and it is a beautiful thing to read. As I have said before the author has an amazing craft of creating the emotions for you to experience first hand. I truly feel I know this characters personally and am deeply invested in their journey.

Jack is just perfect. Perfectly distraught and heartbroken. Perfectly supportive and encourag
Jaime - Bookagami by Jaime
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
For Full Review - Check out my blog!
www.curiouskindlereader.com
www.facebook.com/CuriousKindleReader
www.twitter.com/CuriousKReader

I've been devoted to this series since early 2015 when Dissident grabbed me, sucked me and wouldn't let go. The Bellator Saga was one of my TOP favorite reads of 2015, and now with the fifth installment of Rhapsody - it might just hit my #1 Favorite read of 2016.

In Phoenix - the fourth book in the series, Jack & Caroline were finally reunited - though it was not t
Katiria
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites-books
Review of Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5) on La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books

*** I received Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5) by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much too Cecilia London for the opportunity too read and review Rhapsody!! ***

OMGosh just no way! That ending that brutal cliffhanger ending!!!!!! Ugh like I really need the next book and final book Triumph in my hands like right now. But alas I have too wait until 2017 too get
Silvia
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, Bellator Saga! Rhapsody is 5+ stars.

The Bellator Saga is one of my fave series ever and Rhapsody, book 5, flawlessly and seamlessly picks up where book 4 left off. Even though I finished this book over a week ago I'm still reeling from the aftershocks of which there were plenty.

Rhapsody is a romantic saga of a love so sweeping it was mind blowing. The love and the feels and the angst left me weeping and breathless. And then add the political and psychological drama into the
dreamerinexile
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rhapsody of #FEELS of 10 million stars

This series. Jack and Caro. The pain. The terror. The torture. The beatings. The separation. The anger. The angst. The self doubt. All of it. Everything single moment uptil now, has lead up to this book, Rhapsody in the series. The emotion and the damn feels. God the feels. I cried and the end. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The end practically destroyed my resolve to not shed more tears.

Cecilia London has hooked from the first book, with the intrigue, suspense, e
Shirley
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don’t think I’ve ever read a series that kept me on such an emotional roller coaster. The books that made up the first trilogy in the Bellator Saga were a mix of past and present and centered around Caroline and her memories, her torture at the hands of the Fed and her escape. After all readers went through with her in the beginning, I never would have guessed that I would spend at least half of the second trilogy totally irritated with her.

Okay, so it’s not that I didn’t totally understand wh
Kat  Chadwick
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cecilia London drew me in quickly to the first four books of this beautiful, yet, heart wrenching saga and now to finally have gotten my hands on this fifth installment, I had to stop what I was reading to continue my obsession into this world to finally see where Cecilia, Jack and Caroline would take me.

FINALLY, my heart has some relief as Caroline has emotionally found her way back to Jack, even though Caroline has a long way to go to still be emotionally healed from all that the Fed put her
Elizabeth Clinton
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rhapsody is Book Five in The Bellator Series and one word to describe it is Intense right from Page One. When Cecilia London released book one I was so intrigued that with each book the journey that you are brought on is so incredibly amazing.
We have see Caroline & Jack experience the best of times and we have seen them experience the worst of times but with each book and with each page you are living this journey right alongside them.
The demons you will see Caroline endure will have you w
Julie Linhart
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is unlike any other series I have read. I mean from the get go it was something different yet special. And boy can Cecilia London write. It's hard to believe that this is her debut series. Amazing.

You must start the series from the beginning. So let move to #5 Rhapsody. Oh my god! First did you read 1-4? If not move along. You shouldn't even be reading this. Now that that is over with, Can we talk??? I mean I was pretty much hating Caroline in #4. Let me tell you the beginning of thi
Hooker Heels Book Blog
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rhapsody was the most profound book in the series yet. While the revolution is still going strong, it truly gave readers and opportunity and insight into how the revolutions and the hardships and the decisions of Caroline and Jack have affected and continue to affect them not only individually, but as a couple.

Jack’s character was phenomenal in this book and his unwavering support and devotion to Caroline was front and center. As if I could not love him even more, a man that is willing to sacri
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Cecilia London is the pen name of a native Illinoisan currently living in San Antonio, Texas. She's filled several roles over the course of her adult life - licensed attorney, wrangler of small children, and obsessed baseball fan, among others. An extroverted introvert with a serious social media addiction, she is the author of The Bellator Saga, an epic, genre-crossing romance series. You can cat ...more
More about Cecilia London

Bellator Saga (6 books)
  • Dissident (Bellator Saga, #1)
  • Conscience (Bellator Saga, #2)
  • Sojourn (Bellator Saga, #3)
  • Phoenix (Bellator Saga, #4)
  • Triumph (Bellator Saga, #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
“They can’t pierce your heart unless you let them.” 15 likes
“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. Louise Erdrich” 1 likes