Start by marking “Revealed (Redemption, #2)” as Want to Read:
Revealed (Redemption, #2)

Revealed (Redemption)

Skylar's ex-husband Chris has discovered her secrets and is using them against her to get what he wants. And what he wants is her. Believing she’s the only woman for him, Chris is desperate to prove to Skylar that he’s the only man for her. He wants his wife back at all cost and he’s willing to do anything to have her. Even blackmailing her into another marriage. Skylar is ...more
Published February 2nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revealed

Ashley
Mspraise50
Feb 06, 2016 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing
This is the author's first book and its a 3 book story. I read this book on Kindle Unlimited. This is book 2.

This is Jackson and Skylar's story continued. Now the omission that Skylar made if you did not get it in book 1 is revealed in book 2. Now here is where the story gets very messy. This is one of the most messed up stories emotionally that I have read to date and I have read a few.

Jackson proves himself to be a right ass as far as I am concerned. If he had handled his feelings for Skylar b
Mspraise50
Mar 15, 2016 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

LaGina
Feb 29, 2016 LaGina rated it really liked it
OMG!! I hope like h*** that it dont take long for the next book to come out cause leaving me hanging like this is just soooooo wrrrrrrong!! This is my second read from a new author and I cant wait to see what else is in store. THe story sucks you in so good that you really dont know that you are getting close to the end and then its like BOOM!! Blank page. PLease dont make me wait to long!!!
Sophia
Mar 14, 2016 Sophia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These two frustrates me!!

WHAT??? Are you kidding me!! Now I have to wait for a third book!! OMG!! I need for Jackson and Skylar to get their s**t together!! I'm getting really sick and tired of the back in forth between these two! Either be with Skylar or move on already!! UGH so frustrating!!
Lisa

Page Count:430

Heat Level: 5flames out of 5

Rating: Another 5 mind blowingstars out of 5

Blurb:

All's fair in love and war... Or is it?

✫Jeri✫  Just Blog It Book Blog
Revealed (Redemption Book 2) by Samyah Leighton

✫•°•·✷FIVE STAR FABULOUS✷·•°•✫
★★★★★

Title: Revealed (Redemption Book 2)
Author: Samyah Leighton
Genre: Contemporary Romance
JBI Rating: 5 Stars

All's fair in love and war... Or is it?

Book 2 in the Redemption series, Revealed, picks up where book 1 ended. This is the second book of three in the series.

As much as some parts of this book drove me bat sh-t crazy, I still have to say I loved it. Lord was I frustrated at times though. Trust that there was a lot of screaming, crying, WTF, and OMG-ing going
Rebecca Austin
May 27, 2016 Rebecca Austin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-magic
This is the second book in the series and the first one has to be read first.

Skylar Deveraux has been kidnapped/forced to leave Jackson Delaney's house by her ex-husband Chris Meyers. Chris has threatened to reveal a secret that would jeopardize Jackson and even their daughter Sutton. Skylar chooses to go with Chris but everyday she misses the life she left behind and must gain Chris's trust in order to escape him. He has begun to treat Skylar worse than she ever thought possible and the only th
Bella's  Blog
Jun 03, 2016 Bella's Blog rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first time reading anything by Samyah Leighton and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Samyah Leighton has given us a story that sucks us in and keeps us there from start to finish ,and then leaves us wanting more from this author. This is Jackson and Skylar's story that continues from book#1,there's 3 books to this series,Skylar Deveraux has been kidnapped /and forced to leave Jackson Delaney's by no other then her ex-husband Chris Meyers. Chris has threatened to reveal ...more
Alathia Morgan
Dec 20, 2016 Alathia Morgan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written story of a disturbed nature...warning if you don't like violence against women then this is not the book for you.
Sklar is forced to choose between the ex-husband she despises or ruining the man she loves the most.
She tries to put on a brave face, but Chris is constantly trying to push her so that he can punish her and get off on it.
When she finds out she's pregnant, Chris changes personalities and becomes more like the man she first married. That is until Jackson finds h
Angelina Black
Feb 23, 2016 Angelina Black rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Revealed(Redemption Book 2)

Wow and double wow! This book was on fiyah , it continued from book 1 and the story never good boring. The things we are willing to do or have done to us in the name of love. In order to love someone else you have to love your self first. Forgiving yourself will allow you to begin to heal. Unfortunately sometimes the may be many peaks and valleys before you can say you made it. Cannot wait for book 3.
Donna Wright
May 26, 2016 Donna Wright rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This Story Continues Right From The End Of Deceived And Has The Same Fire As The Last.

Although There Is A Lot I Hated About This Book. I Hated How Skylar Was Treated For One And I Hated More That Jackson And Sutton Treated Her Like It.

I Got Frustrated And Wanted To Hurt Alot Of The Characters I Liked In Deceived. Again No Spoilers From Me But I Think You Guessed That. Here's Hoping Book 3 Isn't Far Off.
She's a Lip Biter
Jun 03, 2016 She's a Lip Biter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Reviewed by Donna
Miranda
Jul 18, 2016 Miranda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

Okay, let me just say, that the second book was better than the first. Chris is one sadistic man and seriously delusional...I understood Jackson being so upset & Skylar made some serious mistakes but not from being malicious just young and not thinking things thru....The love that they share is Everything. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT, FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!!!!
Addicted2Books
Wow, I'm honored to be the first person to post my review!

This is a continuation of Skylar/Jackson's story.
Skylar would do anything to protect the people she loves. Even if it mean living with the devil.

Read my entire review: http://www.addicted2booksblog.com/rev...

description
LaGina
Feb 29, 2016 LaGina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cristene M.
Aug 10, 2016 Cristene M. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Oh man book 2 was truly amazing. We find out what Skylar did to lose Jackson's trust in the past. You see what Skylar goes through to protect her family. There are so many more revelations that are so worth the read. I truly hope book 3 is coming soon.
Amy
Jun 10, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Well hello there, my sexy!
Will2pear95
Will2pear95 rated it did not like it
Mar 08, 2016
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Erika
Erika rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2016
Victoria Hall
Victoria Hall rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Latissa
Latissa rated it liked it
Apr 05, 2016
Kimberly Strickland
More drama. My emotions were up and down. I loved it.
Audrey
Audrey rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Nadia J
Nadia J rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Linda Sanders
Linda Sanders rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2016
Samyah Leighton
Apr 21, 2017 Samyah Leighton rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Liane
Liane rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2017
--karen Green-berry
--karen Green-berry rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Samyah Leighton is a wife and mother of four. She's always had a passion for writing and storytelling. She loves to read. Romance and erotica are her favorites genre. Samyah loves all kinds of animals and movies and music. She loves to cook and bake and window shop. She finds beauty in all types of love. For the most part Samyah enjoys the simple things in life.
More about Samyah Leighton...

Redemption (3 books)
  • Deceived (Redemption Series #1)
  • Condemned: Part One (Redemption Series #3)