Start by marking “Blood Promise (A SkinWalker Novel #4)” as Want to Read:
Blood Promise (A SkinWalker Novel #4)

Blood Promise

(DarkWorld: SkinWalker #4)

The 4th book in the SkinWalker series:
Kailin Odel, alpha shapeshifter and demon hunter, made a deal that helped her save her sister's soul: a Blood Promise. Now, the High Priestess of the DeathTalkers is calling in her marker, and Kai had better hope she can hold up her end of the bargain, because either way, it's all about to hit the fan...

Other books in this series:
#1
Published December 16th 2015 by Infinite Ink Books

To ask other readers questions about Blood Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Promise

Victoria
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's time for Kai to make good on her blood promise. As she gets called upon by the lady Kira of the DeathTalkers, she learns that a group of paranormal children was brutally murdered. They don’t know why or even exactly how, but Kai's job is to find their killer and exact revenge.
It might have been wishful thinking, but this wasn’t the only case of such brutal murder. Slowly Kai and her friends and allies uncover the horrifying truth. Will they be strong enough to stop it before they get themse
Kriselda Gray
Dec 03, 2017 rated it liked it
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.

Kai is called on to fulfill her blood promise to Lady Kira, High Priestess of the DeathTalkers. She needs her to investigate a shocking crime that Kira has learned may have echoes worldwide, and could hold dire ramifications for Kai herself.

A lot happens in this story, and it's probably the darkest installment yet. It runs you through a gamut of emotions - even to the point of tears. I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the way the
Donna
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 in the SkinWalker series, and is an action-packed read. I won't go into the story as you can get the basics from the blurb above, and I don't want to give away any spoilers, but it's full of fights, investigations, love, betrayals, and the great writing that you can always expect from this series. I'd definitely recommend it to any lovers of the series (you need to have read previous books to understand what's going on, but that's no hardship as they're all awesome!) and cannot wa ...more
Dmcl
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Story of hope amidst loss and betrayal

The fourth book in the Dark World: SkinWalker series, Blood Promise is a story of hope amidst tremendous loss and betrayal. Our heroine Kai plunges deeper into growing crisis facing the paranormals as she discovers more about the forces that are killing their kind. As she and Logan get deeper into the plot, they are faced with startling revelations about who is behind it and the heartbreaking loss of one of their own. But amidst all the tragedy, hope springs
The Mysterious Reader
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The SkinWalker series has been truly excellent, and Blood Promise, its fourth book, keeps up the trend. In the darkest installment to date the lead character, alpha shapeshifter and demon hunter Kailin Odel is up to perhaps her hardest task yet. Bound by a blood promise to Lady Kira, High Priestess of the DeathTalkers made in exchange for help in saving her sister’s soul, Kailin is into an investigation involving gods, the deaths of paranormals and so much more. A wonderfully exciting thriller o ...more
Barbara Marie Warner
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blood Promise: A SkinWalker Novel # 4. ( DarkWorld: SkinWalker)

I loved this book!! I was so enthralled in this book that the pages were exciting from one to the next.. this book had crying and heartbroken, I am still very broken up over it!!! I never saw the twist coming from one of the characters at all!!!
Anyways, I can't wait to read the next book because some of the questions are still left lingering....

I definitely recommend this series and definitely read from book 1 ..
Carly Kirk
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Still enjoying this series! Neither the quality of the story line nor the characters have gotten worse and the books are still a nice length. So, so much goes on and it's really interesting how much happens and jeez do I wonder where it's all going and how it's going to all end - but I really, really hate who the bad guy ended up being. And who got killed at the end and that Logan is in a coma! There is so much that needs to be made right! On to the next book to find out how everything gets reso ...more
Gea
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this book a lot more mysteries get cleared up even though a few are added also.
All paranormals are targeted and the High Council is thinking of enforcing some ridiculous laws concerning interracial relationships.
Kai was asked to join the different agencies but has to choose which one suits her best.
Traveling between the planes, teleportation, plenty of interesting travels and confrontations.
I don’t think you’d want to miss reading this!

I received an advanced reader copy and this is my honest
Andrea
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant addition to the series, everytime I read this series it cativates me completely and can't wait to finish the book but also don't want it to end!! This is a heartfelt emotional book and has a couple of twists, betrayl and heartbreak in there too. I couldn't recommend this series highly enough if you like Urban Fantasy. The world build and story lines are fantastic they are always well written and full of exciting characters.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this b
Denise Van plew
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In following and reading this series I had to continue on with this one. This one also keeps growing in intensity with seeing the author grow also. Kai and Logan still continue to propel us through with finding out all about this one promise. Pulling on our heartstrings also seems to be the order of the day. High calibre of mystery with this author keeping us right were she wants us by the time you reach the end of this one wanting more.
Cortnie
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I didn't think I could love this series, or characters, more than I have in the other books, but I was wrong. Everything seemed so much more in this one. More drama, more emotional ups and downs, more excitement, more suspense, more twists and turns... I could go on, but I think I've made my point. Things really hit a high with this one. I read it in a day because I couldn't tear myself away from the pages, and I can't wait to start the next book!
Teresa S
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written, great characters! Caught between Omega, Sentinel, and the High Council, Kai struggles to decide whose offer she will accept, if any. Someone is killing paranormals and Kai must find out who it is before they succeed in wiping out all paranormals. Nice twists that will surprise you and plenty of action to keep you reading to the end. Can't wait to read the next book in the series! I was fortunate to receive a free copy of this book and reviewed it so that others can enjoy!
Katie Thompson
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fangtastic in the SkinWalker series

Still reeling from Omega’s betrayal, Kai is trying her hardest to keep moving forward. The Shifter High Council is doing all they can to strip anyone associated with non-shifters of their power. And to top it off, the DeathWalker has called in her Blood Promise, demanding that Kai take out a monster that slaughtered paranormal teens.
Dragonglimer
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy the Skinwalker series. I love Kai and her kick-ass attitude. I was beginning to not like Logan toward the end, but I was left feeling rather sorry for Kai and her personal life concerning Logan. I really like Nerina even tho she is kinda creepy. I can't wait to read the next book.. I really like TG Ayers series.
Alina
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one brought all the feels. Filled with action, mystery, and heart break, Blood Promise is the 4th installment in the SkinWalker series and it does not slow down or let up. I hate when a character I like, ummm... yeah... So that happened. Getting over my heart break, a new hope and ally arises and the battle continues!
I voluntarily read and Reviewed a complimentary copy of 'Blood Promise'.
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am really so glad that I took a chance and started reading this arthurs books. This series has been very entertaining and worth the read. Kaiilin is a strong character in this book and it has been fun reading about her growth as each book has progressed looking forward to reading more from T.G.Ayer
Ashley
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's not my favorite of the series. I believe it needed more backstory in the beginning so that the ending would make the most sense. I was definitely surprised by the ending, but I'm not sure it was in a completely good way. I will say that this series will continuously keep you guessing!

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
H
Dec 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Loving this series.

I have really enjoyed this series of Skinwalkers. This fourth book of the series seemed a little slow and not as much energy as the other books, however; toward the end it really picked up. Looking forward to the next in the series. I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving an advanced readers copy.
Michelle VanDaley
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author continues Kailin's amazing journey in Book 4. I am so invested in this series and the characters I am on pins and needles the whole time reading. I want to read fast to know what happens but at the same time I want to savor each written word. This is such an amazing series, I cant wait to see where the author takes us next.
Cryogenic Fire
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Then still has to be my favourite in this series so far. Yes, there are some grammatical errors, but not so many that I couldn't get passed them and they had very little impact on what is a cracking good read.

Recommended.
Lisa Eiff
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

I really enjoyed reading this book. It's action packed and a great addition to the Skinwalker series. I'd recommend this book to readers interested in shifters and paranormal related conspiracy.
Jackie
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great in this series. Kai made a deal to save her sister’s soul, now the marker is being called in. Hopefully all will go alright. Had to keep reading because I couldn’t wait to find out how things go. Received an ARC and reviewed because I love anything by this author.
Lisa
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love this series. The stories are awesome. The characters a lot of fun to get to know. I am so hoping this series goes on for awhile. I recommend this book and series!

- - Gifted copy by author - -
L
Chrissi
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series! Just when you think things can start to settle down, more enemies reveal themselves. Friends become foes, secrets start to unravel, and a master manipulator is exposed. Looking forward to reading the next book.
Teresa
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth in the Skinwalker series of books. I absolutely did not want to put it down! It is a great series that I have loved reading. I can't wait to start the next one.
This series just keeps getting more intense as it continues.
Charity Chimni
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Kai’s blood promise to the DeathTalkers is called in, she must work together with her friends to solve a mass murder. Alliances are tested and new ones formed. Can’t wait for more from this series!
Lorelei
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazon

Love, love love these books. I can't read them fast enough. They are suspenseful intriguing, riveting stories, they keep you hooked from the first page. Definitely recommending
Laurie Hopkins
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Excellent

I have a love/hate relationship with cliffhangers that leave me crying and shocked. This series is definitely worth the read. Go ahead and take the dive into Kai's world, you won't regret it.
Darlene Long
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful series, not to be missed! I only have a couple more books to read. It’s always sad to finish a series. But I can always read them again. ;) I’ve never been disappointed in one of her books.
Kaila
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
very good story. action packed and interesting.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have been a writer from the time I was old enough to recognise that reading was a doorway into my imagination. Poetry was my first foray into the art of the written word. Books were my best friends, my escape, my haven. I am essentially a recluse but this part of my personality is impossible to practise given I have two teenage daughters, who are actually my friends, my tea-makers, my confidante ...more

DarkWorld: SkinWalker (8 books)
  • Skin Deep: A SkinWalker Novel #1: A DarkWorld Series
  • Lost Soul: A SkinWalker Novel #2: A DarkWorld Series
  • Last Chance: A SkinWalker Novel #3: A DarkWorld Series
  • Scorched Fury: A SkinWalker Novel #5: A DarkWorld Series
  • Fate's Edge: A SkinWalker Novel #6: A DarkWorld Series
  • The DarkWorld SkinWalker Series Box Set Vol II: The SkinWalker Series Books 4, 5 & 6: Blood Promise, Scorched Fury, & Fate's Edge (DarkWorld: SkinWalker)
  • Grave Debt: A SkinWalker Novel #7: A DarkWorld Series (DarkWorld: SkinWalker)