Start by marking “Attractions & Distractions: Senior Year” as Want to Read:
Attractions & Distractions: Senior Year

Attractions & Distractions: Senior Year

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  80 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Senior Year is finally upon us and graduation is officially on the horizon!

With all of the new possibilities, Alexis and Jaden are happier than ever before. But when their relationship is tested by both old and new distractions, and everything around them seems to be falling apart, will they be able to survive the school year as one? Or will it simply be time to say goodb
Kindle Edition
Published November 20th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Attractions & Distractions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attractions & Distractions

Abeni Gregory
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to a drama filled love story

So that ending...that's it?? I expected a proposal or something!! Watching the evolution of Jaden and Alexis' relationship was beautiful yet nerve-wracking at times. It seems like either one of them wasn't all in or messing up or had someone trying to break them up. Grandmama had me laughing at times with her realness and bluntness. Kevin really pissed me off and Candy is a definite ho. Yemmy turned out to be a good guy in the end. I can't wait to rea
JaLesa
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT SERIES

Awwwwwww I completely loved this series. I am surprised that Candy and Alexis stayed friends so long because honestly she been hatin on Candy for at least 2 books now. Alexis and Jaden grew as individuals and a couple and it made them stronger together. Abby should've boxed Kevin's trifilin butt, nonetheless I'm glad they worked it out. Grandmama is a fool and I loved her
Vernell Howard
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Read!

I actually loved and sympathized with every emotion, thinking and feelings of Alexa and some of her friends in all four books. It was a pleasure to see them in my mind grow and to read how mature they became during all four years. These stories were such a fun roller coaster ride from beginning to end. Loved It!🙏🙌
Brittney Lee
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved the entire series even though I expected a different ending for Alexis and Jaden after everything they went through. Hopefully she writes a book about the two of them so we can get the ending we deserve. Overall the book was good, the series was AMAZING.
Lialeh Blue
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

I absolutely loved Jaden and Alexis through this whole series. They went through so much but in the end they ended up where they should have been, with each other. I could not stand Candy she ended up not being a good friend or person after all! Enjoyed this book.
Byron Washington
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Nice finish to an entertaining series. I was surprised that the ending was kind of unfulfilling, but in life you don't always get what you desire.

Buy them, read them.👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
LT4BAMA
May 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this series. Sophomore and senior years were my favorite
Tiffanii White
Sep 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Okay so listen

After reading all four books I'm a little disappointed in the ending. There was just so much drama and immaturity that made no sense to me. It was waaaaay too much. They were on again off again and to me it was a love story but not a good one. I felt like they should have trusted each other and told each other when stuff was happening. They didn't learn from the NUMEROUS mistakes that they kept repeating and it was just irritating. The situation at the end with Abby and Kevin reall
evette w
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well Done

This was an excellent ending to a really good series.There were of course times when I became a little frustrated with Alexis.But the writer comes back in such style.A very good story about young adults that was not feeled to the brim with to much drama and a whole lot of sex.It was also especially good to see Jaden grow into a mature young man.I won't even talk about Grandmomma.Overall a good solid nod and a good series.I hope we get to a future glimpse ofJaden and Alexis.
Tiffany Schofield
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cute young love story.

Even Alexis drove me crazy with her insecurities, I'm glad they work it out. Most of their problems were because of her and Jayden was the one always trying to work things out. It was nice to see the male in the story going to lengths trying to keep them together.
Candy
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Ending

This was a great ending to series. I really enjoyed how much Jaden grew and matured. It took Lexi a little longer. She was still working my nerves with the Bryson situation and still jumping to conclusions with the Ariel situation before actually talking to Jaden.

I would really like to see what happens with the crew after graduation including Jordan
Nini
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed ready this entire series. It kept me guessing from beginning to end. :)
Tiffany
Jun 23, 2018
Chelsea Maria
Dec 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Alexandra Warren is a twenty-something year old Nebraska girl who enjoys teaching, blogging, traveling, and of course, writing. Contemporary Romance novellas are her absolute favorite to write as well as to read. With twenty-plus books under her belt, and more on the way, she is excited to see what 2018 will bring!